Joyful Video Reviews

67 | Highland, NY

67 Reviews for Joyful Video

We came across Joyful Video online while planning for our wedding and could not be more pleased with the result. Besides being two incredibly nice guys, Michael and Jesse were always very responsive, easy to work with and the work product was great. My husband and I were sticking to a strict budget and were concerned that their prices seemed too good to be true but now friends are upset that they paid 3X as much for their videographer and our videos came out so much better than theirs!

Don't hesitate to use Joyful Video, just book them now. The turn around time for the video was quick, the highlight video was a lot of fun, many of the shots they got were great (and my mom has asked for stills of some of the video pictures) and they truly captured every detail we could have wanted from the wedding. Thank you Michael and Jesse for capturing the memories and our day in such a wonderful and special way, you are the best!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2012

Michael handled all of my transactions with Joyful Video and he made the experience very easy. During the wedding day it was like he wasn't even there...just an extra set of eyes and ears so we didn't miss a single moment.

I just got my wedding video back and I literally wasted an entire evening watching it over and over again. So many happy and funny moments! Considering they had footage from 11am-10pm they did an excellent job editing. I particularly love the recap of all the highlights at the end of the video. Truly great value for your money, as well. I would hands down recommend Joyful Video for anyone looking for an excellent videographer. Thanks Michael!!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Christine · Married on 09/30/2012

Having a video done of our wedding was a last minute decision but we are so glad that we did! Joyful Video was fantastic. They were great to work with throughout the whole process and the end result was remarkable. It wasn't the typical boring wedding video that you would expect. It is so entertaining. It captured everything, the music was great. We have watched the video so many times that we've lost count. We couldn't have asked for anything better. We would highly recommend joyful video.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Victoria · Married on 09/08/2012

We hired Michael at Joyful Video to film our wedding in Cold Spring and Beacon, New York. Michael was very down to earth from day one and respectful of our preferences. We wanted a videographer who was discreet and who would produce a video that reflected who we are as a couple. He was easy to keep in touch with and on the day of our wedding, there were no snags even though we had some very unpredictable weather. He made everyone feel comfortable and didn't do anything "cheesy" that we often see in other video footage. We are happy about that as we wanted low key! They turned the video around in the time frame they promised and have been receptive of our requests for certain songs, etc. I love the angles that he was able to capture and think that adding video memories to your big day is really worth the money. Photos are fantastic but there's nothing like laughing and smiling along with the recording of the actual day you said, I do! He and his team are extremely professional and their customer service is top notch. He arrived on time and our photographer seemed to work well with him. Reliability and professionalism is key on your wedding day. Don't settle for amateurs! They also have lots of packages that seem to fit everyone's needs. We chose one that was perfect for us. Talk to them about your preferences; they listen. I was so glad I stumbled across Joyful Video and believe that are at the top of their game in this area. I hope other people get the word out as well!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2012

Alls I can say is WOW! The video is far more then what I expected it to be! You got EVERYTHING. Didn't miss a beat! I cried 3 times and laughed million. Had a perma smile throughout the entire video!!! Michael and Jesse were so professional and so sweet! The best part is I didn't even know they were filming us the entire day and they didn't miss a single moment. Thanks to them I will never forget exactly what that day looked like. The quality of the video was perfect. They used all our major wedding songs and even did an adorable honeymoon montage towards the end. At the very end they did a fast recap of the entire video. THE WHOLE VIDEO WAS SO PERFECT!!!! I would recommend them to every single person I know. Great... no... the best price out there! I'm very hard to please and extremely picky, my husband would even call me a perfectionist so I must admit I was a little nervous but for no reason was the best decision I made (besides marrying my husband) they were awesome

Sent on 11/22/2012

Jenny · Married on 11/11/2011

We are absolutely thrilled with our wedding video! They were a dream to work with. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Mike was available any time I called or emailed. When watching the video, we commented that he seemed to capture "every" special moment and He was so pleasant and never got in the way. We almost forgot he was there at times, The video really is one of the neatest things to have when it is all said and done. Mike & Jesse did a tremendous job at helping us relive the day over and over again.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Highly recommend Joyful Video!! When my husband and I were planning our wedding, we were debating whether or not to hire a videographer. We are SO happy that we did, and especially happy that we had Michael and Jesse make our video. During the wedding we didn't even notice they were there. We have enjoyed reliving our special day and seeing it from a different perspective. The way the video is done tells a story and the music they picked was perfect. Its our favorite keepsake from our wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2012

Sara · Married on 09/06/2009

Jessie and Mike gave my husband and I a priceless gift that we will cherish FOREVER! The work they do is just breath taking and brings tears to my eyes everytime I watch my wedding video!!! XOXO

Sent on 07/21/2012

Hope · Married on 10/10/2008

The best thing I did was hire you guys to video my wedding. We love our video!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Adrienne · Married on 08/08/2008

The one vendor that I always recommend to anyone for weddings is joyful moments. They have become part of our family since our wedding. They had the tremendous task of filming one of the most important days of our lives and they completed it with a level of professionalism that is rare to find. Our wedding video is the most prized possession from that day. It captured so many moments that made that day so special. Mike and Jesse have given us the opportunity to relive that wonderful day and I cannot thank them enough. They have done so many weddings of our friends and family that it is as if they're family. I recommend their services to anyone who wishes to forever remember their wedding day in a way like no other.

Sent on 07/18/2012

Larisa · Married on 09/23/2018

Top notch value

We decided to book a videographer for our wedding only about a month out and boy, were we lucky to find Joyful Video! Michael was so accommodating and so easy to work with. He, along with his assistant Jesse, took wonderful shots and captured beautiful moments throughout our wedding day. We barely even knew they were there! Our videos came out fantastic and the edits were terrific and seamless. Compared to other and more expensive videographers, I truly believe Joyful Video has the best quality for their value. Other companies quoted us triple the price for just an 5-8 minute video. Joyful, however, created an hour long video of the full ceremony, toasts, dances, and speeches, along with a 10 minute highlight video. They even include "bloopers" and funny moments at the end, which are great to see after a whirlwind of a day. We cannot recommend Joyful Video enough and feel so grateful to have found them!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Laura · Married on 08/18/2018

Fanstastic! Michael and team really captured the day and the vibe of the party in the video! You never really noticed they were filming so he really gets an authentic reaction to everyone and everything!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Robert · Married on 07/27/2013

The results were far better than expected. They did an amazing job and we will treasure this video forever.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Laura · Married on 07/08/2017

We were so thrilled with Joyful video. Michael and Jesse filmed our wedding in the catskills and the weather was on and off rainy. They didn't flinch about the rain and were out there with their equipment making sure to capture every bit of the action. We love both our full length video and the Highlights videos of the main events - set to music that fits the theme and works perfectly. They seamlessly tied in one event to the next in a way that was so carefully thought out and expertly executed. We couldn't give a higher recommendation to Joyful Video for any wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Working with Michael & Jesse was so easy and their prices were amazing. We hardly knew that they were filming us! I love our DVD...they caught all the moments we knew we wanted and so many that we didn't even know about. Definitely worth it to work with them!

Sent on 10/12/2012

3.5

Joyful video was a pleasure to work with. They always promptly responded to any question or requests I had. They made it very easy and would recommend them to anyone. When the final video was available I had some edit requests which they immediately fixed within several days. They really made the process easy for me taking all my feedback into account.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Eva · Married on 02/23/2013

great team, very professional. Trailer looked great and video looked even better

Sent on 07/23/2013