Joyful Video Reviews

63 | Ossining, NY

63 Reviews for Joyful Video

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2012

Alls I can say is WOW! The video is far more then what I expected it to be! You got EVERYTHING. Didn't miss a beat! I cried 3 times and laughed million. Had a perma smile throughout the entire video!!! Michael and Jesse were so professional and so sweet! The best part is I didn't even know they were filming us the entire day and they didn't miss a single moment. Thanks to them I will never forget exactly what that day looked like. The quality of the video was perfect. They used all our major wedding songs and even did an adorable honeymoon montage towards the end. At the very end they did a fast recap of the entire video. THE WHOLE VIDEO WAS SO PERFECT!!!! I would recommend them to every single person I know. Great... no... the best price out there! I'm very hard to please and extremely picky, my husband would even call me a perfectionist so I must admit I was a little nervous but for no reason was the best decision I made (besides marrying my husband) they were awesome

Sent on 11/22/2012

Jenny · Married on 11/11/2011

We are absolutely thrilled with our wedding video! They were a dream to work with. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Mike was available any time I called or emailed. When watching the video, we commented that he seemed to capture "every" special moment and He was so pleasant and never got in the way. We almost forgot he was there at times, The video really is one of the neatest things to have when it is all said and done. Mike & Jesse did a tremendous job at helping us relive the day over and over again.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Highly recommend Joyful Video!! When my husband and I were planning our wedding, we were debating whether or not to hire a videographer. We are SO happy that we did, and especially happy that we had Michael and Jesse make our video. During the wedding we didn't even notice they were there. We have enjoyed reliving our special day and seeing it from a different perspective. The way the video is done tells a story and the music they picked was perfect. Its our favorite keepsake from our wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2012

Sara · Married on 09/06/2009

Jessie and Mike gave my husband and I a priceless gift that we will cherish FOREVER! The work they do is just breath taking and brings tears to my eyes everytime I watch my wedding video!!! XOXO

Sent on 07/21/2012

Hope · Married on 10/10/2008

The best thing I did was hire you guys to video my wedding. We love our video!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Adrienne · Married on 08/08/2008

The one vendor that I always recommend to anyone for weddings is joyful moments. They have become part of our family since our wedding. They had the tremendous task of filming one of the most important days of our lives and they completed it with a level of professionalism that is rare to find. Our wedding video is the most prized possession from that day. It captured so many moments that made that day so special. Mike and Jesse have given us the opportunity to relive that wonderful day and I cannot thank them enough. They have done so many weddings of our friends and family that it is as if they're family. I recommend their services to anyone who wishes to forever remember their wedding day in a way like no other.

Sent on 07/18/2012

Larisa · Married on 09/23/2018

Top notch value

We decided to book a videographer for our wedding only about a month out and boy, were we lucky to find Joyful Video! Michael was so accommodating and so easy to work with. He, along with his assistant Jesse, took wonderful shots and captured beautiful moments throughout our wedding day. We barely even knew they were there! Our videos came out fantastic and the edits were terrific and seamless. Compared to other and more expensive videographers, I truly believe Joyful Video has the best quality for their value. Other companies quoted us triple the price for just an 5-8 minute video. Joyful, however, created an hour long video of the full ceremony, toasts, dances, and speeches, along with a 10 minute highlight video. They even include "bloopers" and funny moments at the end, which are great to see after a whirlwind of a day. We cannot recommend Joyful Video enough and feel so grateful to have found them!

Sent on 02/24/2019

laura · Married on 08/18/2018

Fanstastic! Michael and team really captured the day and the vibe of the party in the video! You never really noticed they were filming so he really gets an authentic reaction to everyone and everything!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Robert · Married on 07/27/2013

The results were far better than expected. They did an amazing job and we will treasure this video forever.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Laura · Married on 07/08/2017

We were so thrilled with Joyful video. Michael and Jesse filmed our wedding in the catskills and the weather was on and off rainy. They didn't flinch about the rain and were out there with their equipment making sure to capture every bit of the action. We love both our full length video and the Highlights videos of the main events - set to music that fits the theme and works perfectly. They seamlessly tied in one event to the next in a way that was so carefully thought out and expertly executed. We couldn't give a higher recommendation to Joyful Video for any wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Working with Michael & Jesse was so easy and their prices were amazing. We hardly knew that they were filming us! I love our DVD...they caught all the moments we knew we wanted and so many that we didn't even know about. Definitely worth it to work with them!

Sent on 10/12/2012

3.5

Joyful video was a pleasure to work with. They always promptly responded to any question or requests I had. They made it very easy and would recommend them to anyone. When the final video was available I had some edit requests which they immediately fixed within several days. They really made the process easy for me taking all my feedback into account.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Eva · Married on 02/23/2013

great team, very professional. Trailer looked great and video looked even better

Sent on 07/23/2013