55 Reviews for Joyful Video

Client Revisions (2)
USB Flash Drive (2)
Multi. Locations (1)
Raw Footage (1)

So glad we found Joyful Video for our October 2017 wedding! Michael and Jesse were professional, passionate, and overall a pleasure to work with! We received our beautiful video three months after the wedding and Michal has been very responsive throuout the whole process. High quality service for a fairly affordable price.

Profile Picture Martina, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Where to begin! We were referred by our amazing photographer Alicia King and we truly believe we got the best videographer in our area! Michael was friendly and helpful from the very first phone call. He wanted to bring our vision to life down to the last detail. Joyful Video went above and beyond our expectations and the price was right! We never felt like the camera was intrusive on the day of and most of the time, we didn’t even notice they were there. We didn’t feel uncomfortable at any point. The video itself is beautiful and perfect in every way and we will cherish it forever. We highly recommend Michael and Jesse at Joyful for creating the perfect wedding video and experience! Thank you both!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/30/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling

We could not have selected a better team of videographers for our wedding. Michael and Jesse were such a pleasure to work with. They made sure to capture every special moment of our wedding day. Our ceremony and cocktail hour were originally scheduled to take place outdoor, but due to hurricane Harvey, it poured horribly the morning of our wedding. So changes had to made at the very last minute. Michael and Jesse weren't fazed by that. They continued to do their job as professionals, and reassured us that everything would be alright. Our final edited video was just what we wanted. They paid very close attention to details, and was able to include all of our special requests and moments into the video. I would definitely hire them again for my next big event.

Irvy and John The " Gibbs Bunch"

Profile Picture Irvy, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, DVD, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I cannot say enough about the folks at Joyful Video! The quality of the piece was perfect and they were happy to accommodate changes, requests etc. Would absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture aurora, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can't recommend Joyful Video enough!! I was on the fence about hiring a videographer, I thought maybe it was an unnecessary expense. Then we found out a few key family members couldn't make it, so we really wanted the ceremony and reception on video. I am SO glad we did!! We love watching our video!! It's so busy and the day goes by so quickly as a bride, so it's amazing and relaxing to watch it back!! Michael and Jesse were incredibly kind, professional and responsive every step of the way! They totally got our vision, and honored our wishes for how we wanted our video to turn out. It was extremely high quality video, and they captured the best moments of the day! It was tender, sweet, funny, and fun just like we wanted our day to be! Thank you so much Joyful Video! Best purchase of the day!

Profile Picture Rosemary, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Cinematic, Storytelling

Joyful Video worked on a video for a business I am starting up and did an amazing job. Michael understood my vision and ran with it. He was very friendly and professional. Michael and his team worked with me with last minute changes I made and did a phenomenal job editing. I will definitely be using them for future video for my business!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Michael and Jesse at Joyful Video were an absolute delight to work with for our wedding on June 2, 2017! Michael called me a couple of days before to give me a rundown of the day and really put my nerves at ease. He was so responsive and accommodating from the moment we first contacted him. I have probably watched our wedding highlight video and full video 20 times already and have received a TON of compliments from our friends and family!! The best part is sitting down with your husband and being able to watch the moments you missed (for example, your husband/wife getting ready, bridal party entrances, etc.). They did such an amazing job to capture every aspect of our day!! I would absolutely recommend Joyful Video to anyone looking for a great videograhper to capture your wedding! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Could not have had a better experience with Joyful Video - was an absolute pleasure to work with both Michael and Jesse - can not say enough positive things about them - from their kindness to their level of professionalism. They were by our side from start to finish, capturing every special moment of the day. The finished product blew us away - far exceeded all expectations. The level of editing they put into the video was way beyond anything I have seen out there. We will cherish our video forever!

Profile Picture User7472523, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We used their services for a family reunion. They were very creative incorporating old photos alongside video scenes. The venue was different than a wedding video and they did an excellent job tailoring the video to our request for farm/animal scenes and family photo shots. They were able to include live skyping of relatives into the video. Music was set to the scenes as well. We were given copies to view before final product to ensure we were satisfied and gladly added additional captions on a few of the still photos. We couldn't have been more pleased and our videographers were both accommodating and non-intrusive while filming. We hardly even knew they were there! Excellent job!

Profile Picture Thomas, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Joyful Video was amazing. They were extremely flexible and professional. They captured the most loving and hilarious moments of our day. We appreciate the memories they helped create for us.

Profile Picture Alyson, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Joyful Video was great to work with! They really listened to what we wanted and delivered on what we agreed to. They are flexible and very accommodating in terms of the process and the finished product. Also, on the wedding day, they managed to get great shots while still blending into the ceremony and reception, getting lots of great candid footage. As a bride who prefers not to be in the spotlight, Joyful Video made the process enjoyable and put me at ease. We love the quality of the video and all of the personalized touches that were incorporated. Joyful Video is a great value for a great product.

Profile Picture Deena, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Slideshow

We absolutely loved working with Joyful Video!

We started looking for a videographer just a month before our big day, after we found out that a few relatives wouldn't be able to attend the wedding. Michael was extremely helpful and informative, and didn't put any pressure on me to book (which is eventually why we did decide to book him!)

The day of, Michael and his partner were by far our favorite vendors. I loved their "fly on the wall" style of being there to capture everything without being intrusive at all...and they were so kind to me and everyone else at the wedding.

As for the final product...we love it! So thankful that we made the decision to go with Joyful.

Profile Picture caitlin, 1/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can VERY confidently recommend Joyful Video for any videography work! They were wonderful to work with at our wedding. They were extremely professional and always made me feel that they aimed to please. Somehow, with being completely unobtrusive at our wedding, they captured all of the important and memorable moments we would have wanted to preserve. They even captured many of the nuances of the day that we otherwise would have missed. The finished product was both personal and very professionally done. It was like watching a real movie, except we knew all the actors! I can't stop watching it! I found their prices very reasonable also. In addition, they gave us five copies of the video, which was wonderful! And I should mention that they stayed extra time at the wedding without charging us! Of all the vendors we hired for our wedding, I believe Joyful Video was probably the best choice we made. In addition to the great work they do, they are just simply nice people to work with. It doesn't get better than that! Hire them with complete confidence!!

Profile Picture Cathy, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Cinematic, Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day

I cannot say enough good things about Joyful Video. Please feel confident in hiring them that they are professional, reliable and provide a great value for the money. We were unaware of their presence the entire day of the wedding, yet they got video of all of the memories we would want to preserve. They stayed extra time at the reception without additional charge and the finished product was exceptional. We ended up with a professional-quality video that is such a wonderful keepsake. If you want one less thing to stress about the day of your wedding, this is the videographer to hire.

Profile Picture C., 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, DVD

Michael was amazing!! My video came out awesome!!! They were very professional and fun to work with!!! I would hire them again in a heart beat!!! You guys rock!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Captured every moment, invisible during the ceremony, and made a great final video quickly.

Not much more you can ask for from a videography company -- they really made everything so easy and the videos turned out great. Could not recommend more highly.

Profile Picture User5392598, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I contacted Michael at Joyful Video exactly one week before my daughter's March 21 2015 wedding when I figured out that she really did have her heart set on a video of her wedding but was afraid that we were already spending a lot of money on the event. Best decision I made! Michael emailed me back immediately and followed up with a phone call. I narrowed down the videographers that replied to my request and sent them on to my daughter. Michael was her standout favorite based solely on the highlight videos he has posted on Wedding Wire. His work just stood out. Our daughter interviewed him on the phone and hired him on the spot. Best decision of the wedding. The highlight video he made is fantastic and captures every major moment and the tone of the celebration. The full length video is also fantastic. Michael says you won't even notice him during the event and he is correct. He captures everything without being in your face. As the Mother Of The Bride, I was trying to talk to everyone, until Michael came over to me and told me that if I didn't stop trying to please everyone and get on the dance floor and enjoy my daughter's wedding, I wasn't going to be in any of the reception video and would hate the end result. Best advice anyone gave me! Love the video and if I'm having a bad day, I take a minute to watch the highlight video and laugh and relive an awesome day. If you are lucky enough to get Joyful Video, hire them on the spot!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

HIRING JOYFUL VIDEO WAS THE BEST DECISION I MADE THE ENTIRE WEDDING.

I was unsure of hiring a videographer and with the cost of weddings it was quickly cut from the budget. Less than one week before the wedding my Mom and I decided to at least look into hiring a videographer. We were sure no one would be available and it would be too expensive. We looked into, contacted, and received responses from 6 videographers. After looking at the work on their websites Joyful Video was my favorite. They were my favorite because the videos showed personalities, special moments, talking, speeches, voices, and went beyond the still photographer. Just take a moment to watch videos Michael and Joyful Video have posted on their websites. After watch a few I was sold on Joyful Video.

I honestly cannot say how thankful I am that Michael and Joyful Video were available. We fall more and more in love with our highlight video and full length video each time we watch it. I have watched the highlight video over 20 times and I laugh and cry each and every time. I cant get enough. He captured so much more than our photographer. It scares me to think of my wedding without Michael there.

Michael and Joyful Video go above and beyond their work (although their work is beautiful). Michael was right. I didn't even notice he was there. He caught moments I missed and moments I wanted to remember. He responded right away to all emails. He got us our highlight video and full length video before the photographer got us anything.

Even if you aren't thinking of a videographer hire Michael and Joyful Video. I cant stress this enough. You wont regret it and if anything it will be the best decision you make the whole weekend.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

By far the BEsT video ever!!! It's like a real movie with credits and all!!! SO worth the money!!

Profile Picture Kari, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I would highly recommend Joyful Video. Michael and Jesse are amazing to work with! After watching their sample videos I immediately fell in love with their style. I contacted them right away and Michael was a pleasure to talk to. He was able to send me a sample DVD of a wedding so I could get the real feel of how everything would come out. The next day I booked them. Throughout the time leading up to my wedding Michael touched base with me often. Which I really appreciated. I often felt some vendors forgot about us...this was not that case with Michael.
The day of the wedding they showed up right on time and started shooting right away. They blended in with everyone perfectly. Never once did they get in the way or did I feel awkward being recorded.
What I love the most was how quick they got our video to us! I have many friends who waited months upon months for their video to be ready. This was not the case with ours!
Reach out/ book Michael and Jesse... you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Mary Kate, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Michael and Jesse at Joyful video helped to make our wedding day unforgettable with the most amazing video imaginable. The video was a gift to us from my wife's bridal party and siblings so it was a unique set up and Michael and Jesse did such a great job, so nice , so professional. I would recommend them and their videos to anybody 1000 times!!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

AMAZING!!!! From the cost, friendly and consistent communication to make sure everything was what I expected and/or asked for...to making sure every moment was captured, yet making themselves unnoticable while recording/videoing and creating a movie (WITH CREDITS) that has become our Academy Award winnning debut!
Not only would I recommend JOYFUL VIDEO to anyone who asks (or doesn't hehe) But my sister used them for her wedding years ago and they have only make their videos BETTER!!!! BY FAR, the BEST production company ANY BRIDE SHOULD want to capture their day AND always have to watch!!!!

Profile Picture Kari, 11/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Joyful Video was perfect! They captured all the most important moments and entire feeling of the day. The video quality was great and they even provided a full video of the entire ceremony. They were priced much better than the competition too! I would highly recommend them to everyone :)

Profile Picture Christine, 8/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wife and I can give our highest recommendation to Joyful Video for wedding videography services. They are highly professional and the finished product they provided is truly impressive. At first, we did not intend to record our wedding on video. However, many of our friends and family members told us that they regretted not recording their own weddings. We initially decided to work with Joyful Video because their price seemed much more reasonable than other vendors in the area and because many of the reviews said that they were unobtrusive and out of the way. This definitely turned out to be true: my wife and I hardly noticed their presence at all at the wedding and ceremony, and I believe that many of our guests probably didn't even realize the wedding was video recorded. When we watched the finished video, it was amazing to see the kind of footage they got, especially since we hardly noticed them during the event. We have had a chance to watch the video several times with my family and my in-laws, and everyone has been truly impressed with the quality of the video and the editing. It has allowed us to re-experience the day, and I know it is something we will revisit many times in the years to come. The one-hour video contains a good portion of the wedding ceremony, and then tons of footage from the reception. It includes all of the speeches and footage of the special dances (father-daugher and mother-son). There is also lots of footage of the venue and we were able to see details that we missed during the event itself. We live in Baltimore, so we had to coordinate with Michael from a distance, but he was nothing but helpful and professional over the phone and through email. We would absolutely recommend Joyful Video to our family and friends.

Profile Picture Dan, 8/2/14, 1 Review