Joyful Event Co. Reviews

3 | Nashville, TN

3 Reviews for Joyful Event Co.

• Ali

Ali Rodgers · Married on 10/13/2018

Hiring Joyful was the best decision we made!

Kat is an absolute blessing! I recommend her to everyone getting married, because if anything went wrong, we never knew about it! She and Erin made sure everything ran smoothly, and our day was perfection! We literally could not have done it without them!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Joan · Married on 12/03/2016

Perfection!!

All day I've been saying how awesome you girls were! I'm very impressed with everything y'all did, it was incredible! I had no idea how much help you would be!! I never realized we left a box with the cake knife and some coffee things, etc... You just took care of it! Thank you and Leah SO much for all the support and help. I felt completely relaxed knowing you were there taking care of things. We had a blast! I will happily recommend you to anyone I know planning a wedding!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Beth · Married on 11/24/2016

Kat and Leah are both incredibly creative and have such good ideas. They are very accountable with everything they do and have such great personalities to work with. If you are looking for two great event planners you have found them!

Sent on 10/16/2016