Journey in Time Photography LLC Reviews

2 | Plant City, FL

2 Reviews for Journey in Time Photography LLC

Cristin · Married on 12/18/2010

Excellent! Very responsive and flexible for some of the non traditional pictures...even worked with our dog that was in the wedding!

Sent on 04/08/2011

Christina · Married on 04/06/2009

The photographer exceeded my expectations! She took very creative shots of the small stuff (rings, flowers, decorations, favors) that really gave our album an artistic feel. She also captured some great candids of people before and after the wedding. I don't know how she did it, since my father is impossible to take pictures of, but she captured several great shots of him without his knowledge! My husband and I both commented that our favorite pictures were the casual shots she got of people happy and smiling while we were off getting ready, or making the rounds afterward. We really felt like she was able to photograph the essence of our wedding and get great pictures of people being themselves. During the ceremony and in our shots afterward, we felt like she used a nice blend of traditional photography with the more creative and romantic photography. She had a great eye for finding interesting locations around the place we had our ceremony and reception and posed us in some romantic ways. I have pictures from my wedding hanging in my classroom and I always have parents and students talking about how great the photography is. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an affordable photographer who really is able to capture all the moments of your wedding and ceremony. I plan to use her for another photo shoot soon since my husband and I are now expecting our first child!

Sent on 03/01/2010