Josie Michelle Events Reviews

Josie Michelle Events 4
Josie Michelle Events 5
Josie Michelle Events 6

Ajay · event on 07/05/2014

From our initial meeting to the actual day of our event, Josie and Michelle delivered all that they said they would to make my niece's first Sesame Street birthday party a success. Although we changed our decor design several times, both of them were always willing to listen and understand exactly what we wanted. We booked them for event planning and decor at an affordable price, which took a huge burden off of our shoulders. They created an event that our family and friends are still talking about by bringing Sesame Street alive right in our backyard! We couldn't have done it without them! We cant wait to throw another party so that they can plan it! - Ajay Seeban

Sent on 08/06/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Ajay! We had so much fun preparing for the baby's first brithday! Looking forward to seeing you again in a couple of weeks.

• User4321082 · event on 06/14/2014

When I say there was nothing to worry about in regards to the event details of our son's baptism, I mean it. Every little detail was simply gorgeous. The flower centerpieces were absolutely perfect!

Josie and Michelle recommended vendors that were nothing less than perfect.

So many of our guests commented on it being the such an elegant baptism! (and we have you to thank you for that)

I had nothing to worry up in terms of setting up for the day. I was able to completely focus on my son and his special day. I walked into the hall after the baptism service was over and gasped in awe in the beauty of everything. They transformed the room completely!

Thank you for understanding my thoughts and translating that into a reality. :)

Johanny · event on 06/14/2014

Josie & Michelle are two wonderful event planners. They are very thorough with there work and very professional. They work very hard to Make sure that the celebrant enjoys whatever the occasion is. I was very thankful to have Josie & Michelle as my event planner for my babyshower , I didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything cameout GREAT! I highly recommend this great team.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Johanny, it was such a pleasure to plan your baby shower. We're looking forward to meeting your little princess!
  • User4322048 · 2+ years ago

Josie and Michelle are true masters of their craft. My wife and I have been told on many occasions that our wedding was the most amazing thing anyone has ever experienced. They've set a new standard on weddings and I feel only they can surpass it.

Patrick · event on 03/03/2014

Jossie and Michelle were on top of it all. Didn't miss one single detail and everything turned out just amazing
    I will you use their services again
    Not only do I recommend them I encourage you to give them a call and experience true professionals at work .

Sent on 08/03/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you, Patrick! We're looking forward to working with you again later this month!

Best,
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 10/31/2013

Josie and Michelle events were wonderful in helping to create the wedding of my freams. They worked with my budget and re-created my images into a reality. They are always punctual and they help you to keep track of all your vendors and assist with planning. I purchased their decorating package that did not include full planning services, but they were still able to help me whenever I had questions and assisted me with so much. I would never have had such an amazing event without them.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Rachel · event on 10/19/2013

Josie and Michelle are professional, friendly, and creative! My baby shower was amazing and sparkled because of them. I felt like they really listened to me and gave me more than I could of imagined. They are all about the details and it was just those details in the decor that brought tears to my eyes! I will continue to use their services and highly recommend them. They are just simply the BEST!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you, Rachel! You almost made me cry that day too! Looking forward to our next celebration together:)

chris · Married on 07/11/2013

Josie and Michelle best wedding planners you can have!! They think of every detail that you may overlook and have great contacts for any idea you may have. Very professional just the BEST.

seema · Married on 07/11/2013

Great team that is willinging to go above and beyond to provide you with great service and very attentive to details and comes with so many wonderful ideas. Have worked with them on many events at all scales and have been very pleased on all occasions. Highly recommend this team!

Kavita · Married on 06/14/2013

Josie and Michelle are absolutely amazing. They will make your dream come true and turn your day into a fairytale. There is nothing that these ladies can't do. They go above and beyond to make your day special and even go out of their way to add their own personal touches that reflect your personality. My husband and I love them and they have become part of our family!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you for your generous words, Kavita! You know we have adopted your whole family as ours as well!

Shivani · Married on 06/20/2012

I had the most fabulous and amazing wedding with the help of Josie and Michelle! They gave me exactly what I wanted and I would not have been able to have my vision come through without them. Not only have I used them for my wedding but they did my entire Indian wedding week, maticoor, henna party, and other events such as my birthday, bridal shower, home parties and most recently my baby shower. They have continued to be a very important part of all my future parties and events and my family loves them!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Shivani! We are so honored that we have been able to celebrate so many milestones with you and your family. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Aldwin · Married on 11/06/2016

The process was so much easier using Josie Michelle Events. All of their contacts are professional and polite. I would refer them to everyone.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with both of you and we hope to continue celebrating future milestones with your family!
  • User4560539 · event on 11/15/2014

I loved both of their work . Both of them has there time on what was going and I like that about is that they have everything planned out

Sent on 11/20/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you Rosa! It was lovely to work with you!

Hugs, Michelle

Alesia · event on 07/12/2014

Always keeping me updated on all prices and product.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Jenny · Married on 06/01/2013

Josie and Michelle were absolutely fantastic. They were an immense help with the wedding coordination. Honestly we couldn't have anyone better. Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you Jenny! I hope to see you soon!

Madeline · Married on 11/11/2016

I contracted Josie & Michelle last minute but they helped me so much within the last month of the wedding and of course the wedding day. It's best to consider day of coordination if a wedding planner is not apart of the budget since the stress is definitely reduced. They begin preparing one month in advance and bring a lot of necessary details to your attention that need to be resolved ASAP. Thanks a lot ladies!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Madeline, it was a pleasure to work with the two of you on your big day! You're so sweet together and we can't wait to catch up soon!

Hugs, Josie and Michelle

Linda · Married on 11/03/2017

Thank you Josie Michelle Events for making my sister's bridal shower picture perfect! Communicating through e-mail and text messages JME was super easy to work with every step of the way! I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

We were so happy to work with you on the shower! I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. Best wishes with the wedding!

Kristin · Married on 10/15/2016

Working with Josie and Michelle meant that my husband and I were able to truly enjoy our own wedding. Our ceremony was held in a rented space that provided no support and Josie and Michelle made sure that every detail was perfect and that our special day went off without a hitch! Although we only hired Josie and Michelle as day-of coordinators, they kept in touch with us throughout the entire planning process and were always quick to offer assistance. The best part was that when a few hiccups did arise during our reception, I didn't have to worry! Josie and Michelle were both on hand to communicate with our banquet manager and make sure everything was resolved quickly and to our satisfaction. They are also two of the nicest people I have ever worked with! You won't be disappointed if you hire Josie and Michelle.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope to work with you and your awesome family again. Hugs, Josie and Michelle