Josie Michelle Events Reviews

Josie Michelle Events 1
Josie Michelle Events 2
Josie Michelle Events 3

Johanny · event on: 06/14/2014

Josie & Michelle are two wonderful event planners. They are very thorough with there work and very professional. They work very hard to Make sure that the celebrant enjoys whatever the occasion is. I was very thankful to have Josie & Michelle as my event planner for my babyshower , I didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything cameout GREAT! I highly recommend this great team.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Johanny, it was such a pleasure to plan your baby shower. We're looking forward to meeting your little princess!
  • User4572859 · event on: 11/15/2014

All of my guests gushed and were all in awe at my husband's 70th Surprise Birthday Party at the Garden City Hotel. It was very special and every detail was presented in a very unique classic way. Josie and Michelle were both very professional from Day 1. They were with me every step of the way and have helped me make this event a very memorable one for my Husband, myself, and my guests.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Linda , it was such a pleasure to work with you! I'm looking forward to future celebrations with you and your family. Thank you!

Rosa · event on: 11/15/2014

THEY DID AN AMAZING JOB I liked it when they all had their timing for everything during the party. and how they were helping out!!!!!!!!!!!111

Sent on 12/08/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you! We truly enjoyed working with you and are looking forward to more celebrations with your family.

lizzi · event on: 12/20/2014

Excellent people !!! Those girls made your dreams come true !!!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much Lizzi! We had a blast decorating Zarid's first birthday!

Hugs,
    Michelle

Nicole · event on: 05/02/2015

Michelle and Josie are Amazing! my 1st Birthday Party for my son was so professionally done and they executed my vision perfectly. so nice and responsive. Compliments were given throughout the party and afterwards.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Nicole, it was a pleasure working with you! We are looking forward to celebrating future milestones with your family. Hugs, Josie & Michelle

Amanda · event on: 06/20/2015

Talented Team whose professionalism and patience made this entire process worth while. Josie and Michelle both have a keen eye for elegance. They were able to turn my vision into something unexpected. They enhanced every detail of work with their own touch. Great Team! I certainly recommend and will be a loyal returning customer.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Amanda, we are so happy that you and your husband enjoyed everything! We loved working with you and look forward to future celebrations, especially with your little munchkin! Hugs, Josie and Michelle

Anais · event on: 06/20/2015

The ladies did a great job for my daughters birthday party it was colorful and fun. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed the dessert table. I appreciate all of their hard work. We spoke a few times over the phone and we spoke via emails. They understood exactly what I was looking for and they worked with my budget. Definitely will coincider them for another event.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Anais, it was a pleasure to work with you on your daughter's birthday! We look forward to future celebrations with you! Thank you:)

Jessica · event on: 07/18/2015

I reached out to Josie Michelle events, to help me with day of coordination for a surprise party that I was planning for my husband. The ladies were super easy to speak to, offered really great recommendations for entertainment and desserts, and made me feel totally at ease on the day of the party. Michelle handled the preparations for me, and she was such a delight! I literally just had to show up with the guest of honor. She managed the flow of the evening for me, and allowed me to just enjoy myself! Everyone thought the dessert table looked amazing, and they all loved the gourmet doughnuts and expresso shots Josie Michelle ordered for the party. I would definitely recommend this dynamic duo to anyone! They have great vision, style, and are a delight to work with <3

Sent on 07/24/2015

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We enjoyed working with you and your beautiful family as well. Looking forward to celebrating your next milestone!

Aldwin · Married on 11/06/2016

The process was so much easier using Josie Michelle Events. All of their contacts are professional and polite. I would refer them to everyone.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with both of you and we hope to continue celebrating future milestones with your family!

Alesia · event on: 07/12/2014

Always keeping me updated on all prices and product.

Sent on 08/25/2014
  • User4560539 · event on: 11/15/2014

I loved both of their work . Both of them has there time on what was going and I like that about is that they have everything planned out

Sent on 11/20/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you Rosa! It was lovely to work with you!

Hugs, Michelle

Jenny · Married on 06/01/2013

Josie and Michelle were absolutely fantastic. They were an immense help with the wedding coordination. Honestly we couldn't have anyone better. Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you Jenny! I hope to see you soon!

Madeline · Married on 11/11/2016

I contracted Josie & Michelle last minute but they helped me so much within the last month of the wedding and of course the wedding day. It's best to consider day of coordination if a wedding planner is not apart of the budget since the stress is definitely reduced. They begin preparing one month in advance and bring a lot of necessary details to your attention that need to be resolved ASAP. Thanks a lot ladies!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Madeline, it was a pleasure to work with the two of you on your big day! You're so sweet together and we can't wait to catch up soon!

Hugs, Josie and Michelle

Linda · Married on 11/03/2017

Thank you Josie Michelle Events for making my sister's bridal shower picture perfect! Communicating through e-mail and text messages JME was super easy to work with every step of the way! I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

We were so happy to work with you on the shower! I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. Best wishes with the wedding!

Kristin · Married on 10/15/2016

Working with Josie and Michelle meant that my husband and I were able to truly enjoy our own wedding. Our ceremony was held in a rented space that provided no support and Josie and Michelle made sure that every detail was perfect and that our special day went off without a hitch! Although we only hired Josie and Michelle as day-of coordinators, they kept in touch with us throughout the entire planning process and were always quick to offer assistance. The best part was that when a few hiccups did arise during our reception, I didn't have to worry! Josie and Michelle were both on hand to communicate with our banquet manager and make sure everything was resolved quickly and to our satisfaction. They are also two of the nicest people I have ever worked with! You won't be disappointed if you hire Josie and Michelle.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Josie Michelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope to work with you and your awesome family again. Hugs, Josie and Michelle