Joshua Michael Photography Reviews

24 | Schertz, TX

24 Reviews for Joshua Michael Photography

• F

Faz · Married on 06/10/2017

He is a great photographer we did our engagement shoot with him as a gift from a friend and we loved it so we had him on our wedding day and the pictures he took are absolutely amazing.

• W

With This Ring · Married on 03/18/2016

As a wedding planner I've worked with a lot of photographers. I just loved this team. Joshua and Sarah were genuinely cool people, a lot of fun to work with, and easy going...which in my line of work is perfect. I will definitely be recommending them to other brides in the future!

Bethany · Married on 02/06/2016

Talented doesn't even begin to describe Joshua Michael Photography! The man behind the camera, Josh, brings a chill vibe of hope and happiness into his work. From the first time my husband, John, and I met Josh we knew that he was going to be the perfect photographer to capture our precious wedding moments. Josh provided us with a true exemplary customer experience. Hands down, amazing! He was always incredibly easy to talk with and never once did we feel pressured into something we weren't comfortable with. His work not only told our story from our engagements to our BIG day, but his commitment to always bring his "A" game was a delight to be around. The fine folks that he has collaborating with him are true representatives of the quality product he desires to deliver over and over again.

Thank you, Josh, for becoming a buddy along with us for our wedding ride! We are definite fans of yours, and may all future couples you get the pleasure of working with glow with as much gratitude as we have for you.

Always customers ~
    ♥The Hermans
    Feb. 2016

Margo · Married on 11/28/2015

Joshua Michael came to my rescue after I let go of my previous wedding photographer and it was the best choice I could have made! He's a joy to work with and doesn't need direction, his creative eye makes for amazing photos! If you're looking for a proactive photographer with an artsy edge, Josh is your man!

Kat · Married on 10/31/2015

Definitely our Photography DREAM TEAM!!!
    From the first day we saw Joshua Michael Photography at The Bridal Extravaganza 2 yrs ago, we knew Joshua was our guy to tell help bring our story to life. This is the team you want to help capture all of life's precious moments.
    Joshua, Justin and Sarah did a beyond phenomenal job helping us with our engagement photos in which we used our motorcycle, my bridals with the AMAZING shots after the rain and our wedding day photos which were done on Halloween. We have received multiple compliments on the professionalism, creativity and outstanding work that Joshua and his team did.
    Thanks Joshua for being so patient with us and always bringing your A game to the table.
    Truly impressed for a lifetime.

Maggie · Married on 10/03/2015

We received so many compliments from our guest at our wedding on how pleased they were with Joshua. His personality makes working with him easy :-) I can not wait to see all our photos!!!

Hillari · Married on 09/26/2015

Josh and his photo partner were incredible. They are such great people, they really make you feel comfortable being photographed. The photos were sent to me quickly, I think a week or two after the event!! I cannot say enough great things about the work they do...absolutely stunning. I would and will use them for anything else I need a photographer for! Definitely worth the price- the photos are just so amazing. I also had thank you cards printed from him and they were also amazing. Haven't received the album yet but I don't think I'll disappointed. Josh was amazing and patient especially when I felt I was nagging..he met me personally to deliver the thank you cards because I didn't want to wait to have them mailed, really all around great experience I would recommend him to everyone I know!

Joshua was very quick with responding to you. He was very friendly and professional. He was very creative and definitely thinks outside the box when it comes to the photos

Allison · Married on 03/14/2015

Joshua is awesome!!!!! We loved everything he did us!!! His talent is amazing!!!

Sarah · Married on 02/07/2015

Josh is so amazing!! Great eye and very patient with kids of all ages. I love all the pictures, it was very hard to choose which prints to use! They all were great!

brandee · Married on 11/16/2014

Josh is easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. My family and friends couldn't stop talking about how friendly and unobtrusive he was at the wedding.
    I don't have my photos back yet, but I can't wait! Our engagement photos came back fantastic and I'm looking forward to seeing our wedding photos and choosing some prints.
    Josh responded quickly and was flexible with our ideas. Amazing find and someone I will refer.

Caroline · Married on 10/18/2014

Joshua Michael's did a Awesome job are photos from engagement to our wedding photos. Very loves them. He took his time with us and made sure though his picture he took you can tell a story with them. Will be using him a lot for up coming pictures.

Bianca · Married on 10/11/2014

Josh and his team did a great job with our engagement, bridal and wedding photos. We appreciated how he worked with us and our guests during the wedding to capture all the photos we wanted to take. They were very patient and nice throughout the entire event.

Rosanna · Married on 10/04/2014

I don't know what we would have done if it wasn't for Josh! He captured every moment of that day and while looking through the pictures, it is as if we can relive that day all over again! He did a wonderful job and couldn't have asked for a better man for the job! Every picture captures the personality of all that came to celebrate on our special day. If you want someone who is professional, down to earth and loves what he does, he is your man! We recommend him to anyone who wants to capture life's greatest moments.

Samantha · Married on 10/02/2014

Joshua Michael Photography is one of the best decisions you will make! We hired Josh to be the photographer for our wedding and we could not have been happier with what Josh produced. Josh is great to work with, flexible and incredibly talented! Hiring Joshua Michael Photography for your event will be the best decision you make!

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2014

We really enjoyed working with Joshua Michael. He is very talented and a great person to work with. We worked very hard on our engagement pictures and shared photo ideas with him. He was able to capture great photos for our save the dates.
    On our wedding day Joshua was there from the beginning to the end and look great pictures of our day. We received tons of compliments on our photos from our friends and family. Joshua was a great photographer to work with and we look forward to using him for future photographs.

Heather · Married on 08/09/2014

Joshua Michael made our wedding festivities lively and memorable in all his photos. His vision and personality makes him easy to work with and the quality of the photos was wonderful! We recommend him to everyone! !

Josh was a joy to work with! He had just as much fun with our wedding as we did. He worked quickly and efficiently to get all the pictures taken, and Josh got back to us right away with links to our pictures. His photos are beautiful, and he really knows how to capture your personality on film.

Kristina · Married on 03/29/2014

Joshua Michael Photography did an extraordinary job at my wedding. His team captured beautiful details I wouldn't have even thought of. He paid attention to every last detail. By looking at the photographs you can see and feel the love and fun that my wedding was filled with. My husband and I both have large families and his team was able to capture everyone! This was one area I did not want to skimp on and I'm so glad I didn't. All the planning it takes to make sure everything turns out perfectly, then it's all over in a blink of an eye. I will cherish his work forever!

• User4419700 · 2+ years ago

Fantastic work! Great style and so easy to work with.

Stacey · Married on 03/15/2014

Great High quality on photos and canvas! The Package we ordered offered lots of stuff for a good price! Also, the turn over on getting our video and photo book was in a short time. We have and will continue to recommend Joshua Michael to our friends.

candice · Married on 03/14/2014

Josh is awesome! Felt like part of the family and knew what we wanted and how to get the shots.. You'd be Crazy not to want him photographing your wedding!!

Britney · Married on 06/06/2015

Awesome pictures for both our engagement and wedding.

Michelle · Married on 03/21/2015

We had to change the location of the wedding 48 hours before the wedding. Josh and Josh were flexible and easily adaptable to our new location. The new location was nearly as picturesque as the original venue, but Josh made our wedding memorable and our pictures are awesome!