Joshua Fernandez Photography Reviews

Joshua Fernandez Photography 6
Joshua Fernandez Photography 7

Noah Rozich · Married on 05/04/2019

Engagement Photos

I really wasn't excited about taking engagement photos, but my fiance was so we did. I'm actually super glad we did now though. The experience with Josh was wonderful and the pictures turned out amazing. He somehow captured us and our personalities in each photo and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Highly recommend working with Josh. He was prompt with responses, creative, and made the whole thing feel easy and simple. Very happy with our results!

Sent on 11/09/2018

D Dodson · Married on 05/03/2019

Relaxing Maternity Session

Josh made this experience very comfortable, fun and relaxing! He was very responsive, flexible and really cared about building a rapport with us which made the session enjoyable. He even went the extra mile as to expedite our photo gallery which we really appreciated! We are really enjoying going through the photos and selecting our favorites! :)

Sent on 05/05/2019

N Dodson · Married on 05/03/2019

Maternity shoot

Josh really took into account our ideas and made sure to include a prop we brought with us in the pictures. He is super easy going and made us feel at easy during the whole process. The turned around with the pictures was great and we had a fun time. Really enjoyed the candid look of the photos!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Beth Schwab · Married on 05/01/2019

Josh's eye for detail!

Josh is extremely friendly and made us feel totally at ease. His unique style allows for intimate and tender moments to happen naturally without worrying about the camera. Josh has a good eye for details and a proven process. The results are spectacular! I was amazed by the shots he captured. He made the day even more memorable and I truly love the end result!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Desiree Tucker · Married on 04/23/2019

Joshua Fernandez Gets It

Josh Fernandez is the epitome of grace and a humble spirit. He is unobtrusive and extremely good at making you instantly feel at ease even as the entire world is swirling around you. It's a tough job, especially dealing with a controlling type-A, like me. In the end, he gets the shot and you don't even realize it happened--but he knows. He was wonderful to work with and so accommodating. He doesn't know this, but I was an event planner for many years. I'm telling you--he's the real deal. Hire him. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Aj Demarinis · Married on 04/20/2019

She was surprised!

Found him online, and he did not disappoint. From talking on the phone with him the first time, I knew he would be up for the task. Great guy and an awesome photographer.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Cruz Lorona · Married on 04/20/2019

Friendly and Reliable!!

Josh was great! He was super friendly and had a great eye for finding the perfect spots for photos. He knew how to keep us laughing so we didn’t have any forced smiles! I highly recommend him if you’re looking for a surprise engagement shoot!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Harold Sweet · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing Experience

My first time nerves wore off immediately with Josh’s instructions and confidence in his own abilities. I was amazed at how organic everything felt. It became apparent that he is a master of his craft after seeing the subtle spontaneous moments captured for times to come .

Thank you so much Josh! Keep on being great!!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Cindy Chin · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing photographer

Josh is an awesome photographer who has a discerning eye for the perfect lighting to capture amazing unposed spontaneous moments, while still being able to get the essential shots. He is patient, responsive, and provides his professional insight to help guide the shoot in an efficient amount of time. Unlike most photographers, Josh is able to capture the shots he needs in short amount of time making the whole experience fun and no stress.

Joshua Fernandez Photography 8

Rick · Married on 04/14/2019

Smart and clever

Quality pictures, and great ability to get children to engage with the camera.

Cece Yip · Married on 04/14/2019

Family Photos

Joshua was very accommodating, he worked well with my two boys and brought out their fun personalities. He put thought into the different photo groupings. I would definitely recommend him.

Daniel Lorrain · Married on 04/09/2019

More than a pro--a true artist!

My only regret is that Wedding Wire doesn't provide more stars for me to give Josh!!

Josh was an absolute joy to work with. What an amazing professional and a genuinely great guy. He poured his heart into crafting a chronicle of our special day, and the result is something personal and extraordinary. The embodiment of "above and beyond"--a true artist!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 9
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 10
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 11
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 12
  • Sijia

Sijia Huang · Married on 04/02/2019

100% worthing his rate

Josh is one of the best photographers I have ever met. He is professional, easy-going and talented. He is good at chasing beautiful moments, I'm a person who are not familar with being shoot, so he spent time talking with me to help me relax and finally we got several great photos. I made a good decision that hired Josh in this DC Cherry Blossoms peaking season. Thank you Josh!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Ari Goldberg · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing, flexible, fun

Doing this shoot with Josh was an amazing time. He picked some great shooting locations, had outfit/color schemes planned accordingly, and the final product was incredible

Sent on 03/23/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 03/16/2019

Joshua was such a great photographer to work with, and he went above and beyond to deliver great service to my fiancé and I. He found the perfect spot for our photoshoot that fit my vision, and he also drove 1.5 hours just to make sure we were happy with our destination. Not only was he professional and courteous, but he also delivered beautiful engagement photos of us! We LOVE our photos! Book Joshua for the best service in the business.

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 03/16/2019

Kind, organized, friendly, and great pictures!

Joshua was a delight to work with for my wedding pictures. We had a short amount of time for pictures and he was efficient and very fun. The pictures are marvelous!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 13
  • Kacey

Kacey Templin · Married on 03/09/2019

Truly Wonderful!

Josh is such a talented photographer! I’ve worked with him several times, and each time has been a pleasure. He is prompt in responding to emails and texts and works with you to craft the right look for the shoot. He has a wonderful vision and makes you feel right at ease on the day of the shoot. I would recommend him to anyone!

Joshua Fernandez Photography 14
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 15
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 16
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 17
  • Kristen

Kristen Templin · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing quality in a relaxed environment

I was a little nervous going into this photoshoot because I thought it might be awkard, but Josh made the whole shoot fun and relaxed. He is really good at giving direction and captures the little in between moments that really show the relationship I have with my fiancee. In addition to that, he is also amazing at framing the shots and making ordinary backgrounds look elegant. He let us look at the photos throughout the shoot which was fun and made us really excited for the final product. He accomidated for our short engagement and processed the photos very quickly. We recieved them today and they are breathtaking. I highly recommend Josh for anyone looking for a kind and professional photographer.

• F

Franco Naz · Married on 03/09/2019

Great service and amazing attitude

I had never done a photoshoot like this before and so I was pretty nervous going into it. Josh was super helpful in dismissing those fears and took amazing pictures. He also gave us an incredible turn around time due to our wedding being so near. Thank you for the great service, Josh!

• Beth

Beth · Married on 03/09/2019

Great, we enjoyed our session with Josh

Josh was amazing he was totally into the photoshot. Josh took his time throughout the day to ensure we were happy with the photos. We enjoyed our shoot and can’t wait to see all of our photos.

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 18

Joseph Culbreath · Married on 02/23/2019

Man! I am not a camera guy! But he got me good!

Josh is a great photographer! He captured some of the most priceless moments in our courthouse wedding event! I am so glad we book him as our photographer. He made us feel comfortable and everyone that was at the wedding! That was the most important to me.

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 19

Jan Marasigan · Married on 02/03/2019

Awesome work as always. Thanks Josh!

Highly professional, prompt, energetic and accommodating.
    This was his 3rd wedding for our family.
    We felt and looked confident and relaxed throughout the day.
    Thanks Josh!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Teresa Joseph · Married on 01/09/2019

Josh is your photographer!

Josh was an incredible photographer! From the planning stages to when we finally got our pictures, he was very easy to work with, was super helpful and very knowledgeable. He is fantastic at what he does, and his love for photography is obvious during his sessions. Our location had to be changed last minute due to unforeseen circumstances and instead of having to reschedule the whole thing, Josh found another spot that incorporated a lot of what we were looking for in the first place. His sessions are very personable and relaxed and my fiancee and I had a great time. He has an eye for what most people miss and our love and affection easily came through in his pictures. I will definitely be using his services in the future!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Alex Pawvathil · Married on 01/09/2019

Great photographer!

Josh was an excellent photographer. He was extremely personable from the start. Josh takes time to really get to know his clients before the photo shoot and really takes an extra effort to make their vision a reality. He made me and my fiancee feel very comfortable during the session and the pictures turned out great!

Thank You Josh!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Ry H · Married on 01/07/2019

He is the best!

He is incredibly kind, friendly and professional! We were nervous going into photoshoot but he made the whole shoot relaxed and fun. From our first communications over emails, he replied in minutes, and explained and answred all questions i had. Can’t wait to work with him in the future again! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!

Sent on 03/18/2019