Joseph Mancuso Photography Reviews

Joseph Mancuso Photography 3
Joseph Mancuso Photography 4
Joseph Mancuso Photography 5

S · Married on 08/24/2013

Joesph Mancuso Photography provided fabulous service. Their professionalism, experience and genuine passion for their work shined through the whole time. We felt very blessed and thankful for their services on our special day. The quality of the photographs are unbelievable. The hardest part is trying to choose a few out of the many beautiful options to frame and hang up. They even recommended several beautiful locations for photo opps, that's just another example of the vast knowledge and experience.

Sent on 09/28/2013

Diane · Married on 08/17/2013

Joe and Mary were such a pleasure to work with. They made me and my husband feel so comfortable on our wedding day. Any type of photo we requested they did. The best part was that at our reception we enjoyed every single minute of it because we weren't pulled for photos all night. The quality of the pictures are amazing. They captured every detail in the pictures and the value for the work they did was just wonderful! I highly recommend them for your event or party. They are kind and hard working photographers and you will not be disappointed. We can't wait until we have an other party so we can book them again!

Thank you Joe and Mary!! :)

Sent on 10/14/2013

Chrissy · Married on 07/28/2013

Joe and Mary were a pleasure to work with before, on and after our wedding! Our proofs came out AMAZING and we can't wait to see our album when it's complete.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Mike · Married on 07/21/2013

Joe and Mary were an absolute delight to work with throughout the entire wedding process. From the moment we sat down with Joe, we knew we had our guy. They took care of us, our bridal party, and our parents our wedding day. I'd love to use them in the future and HIGHLY recommend them for weddings. They were so much more reasonable, price wise and personality wise, than the other photographers we had met. Thank you guys so much! They make you feel like family instantly.
    Update: Just got our albums and they are beautiful. I can't stress enough, these guys are class acts all the way.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Valerie · Married on 06/09/2013

Joe and Mary Mancuso were absolutely wonderful. Throughout the process Joe was easily accessible and was responsive to many of my questions. I sent Joe a series of "shots" that I definitely wanted to incorporate that day and he made sure he captured what I wanted. When they arrived the day of the wedding they were so friendly and professional and blended right into the party. I received my pictures in about 3.5 weeks and they are beautiful. Joe and Mary delivered what I wanted and more! My pictures were so important to my husband and I since after the day was all said and done they would be the only tangible memories to look back on. Thank you so much Joe & Mary for capturing the memories we'll never forget!

Valerie Baird

Sent on 08/29/2013

Joe is way beyond this 5 star rating. Joe and Mary gave us 1000% service on our wedding day! Whether it was taking time to answer my hundreds of questions and my dozens of phone calls to them, they always gave me their complete attention. And they have gone above and beyond to make us happy on our wedding day and even now today! I had no doubt that when we received our proofs that every picture was going to look "picture perfect", every special moment was captured wonderfully. They took the most beautiful photographs! He makes you feel so comfortable with him that you will never have that camera shy face that everyone gets when they are asked to pose. Even the pictures that we did not pose for came out AMAZING!! I never write reviews but I had to give my input on Joe and Mary. I can look at every picture and feel like I am still in that moment!!! If you want to have the most stunning wedding album then all you need to do is book Mancuso!! You will have everyone's jaws dropping!!

And I forgot to mention that my brother and his wife also had the privilege of Joe shooting their wedding 12 years ago, and let me just say their photos look like they were just taken. They don't look out of date or style considering it has been over a decade! When I got engaged I made it a point to call Joe and ask for him to do our wedding! Needless to say,we did not look any further!!

And to just comment on a previous review, if you need to have a photographer to give you "special effects" in a photo, then that photographer does NOT know how to capture the beauty of a picture like Joe and Mary can! Mancuso Photography took EVERY one of our pictures SO amazing that it was hard to eliminate pictures to complete our album.
    Best of luck to all the bride and grooms to be!!! :-)
    Thank you Joe and Mary for being a part of the most memorable day of our lives, an of coarse giving us all of those memories in our album.
    Cherilyn & Ken

Sent on 07/11/2013

lauren · Married on 11/03/2012

Joe and Mary were absolutely wonderful at our wedding! The album they created for us was gorgeous and so were the prints! We would highly recommend them to everyone we know and love!!

Sent on 02/26/2014

joanne · Married on 10/21/2012

I booked Joe and Mary from Joseph Mancuso Photography to do our wedding on 10/2012. Prior to booking, Joe showed me photobooks from previous affairs from my venue that gave me an idea of what my pictures would look like. I was happy with them and even more happy when I saw my own. This was a second wedding for me and he understood the pictures I wanted and that we wanted to enjoy the wedding. We took most pictures of us and family before the ceremony and took cake cutting, first dance pictures during the reception. Joe and Mary made you feel so comfortable being with them and it showed in the pictures. I would recommend the business to anyone

Sent on 11/13/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2012

Joseph and Mari are EXCEPTIONAL at all they do, professionally and personally. First they don't make you feel like a client, they make you feel like family. You will be very comfortable and at ease with requesting all your needs.
    Lets begin with saying they arrived to my event before I did and they captured every moment!!!

Joseph took advantage of all photographic opportunities, at the same respecting everyone. HE WILL GET THE JOB DONE!

Joseph's long line of experience and technique is a GOLD MINE and should be rewarded. Not to mention, what he doesn't capture his wife (Mari) will. You definitely get a bang for your buck with this magical couple!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Nina · Married on 10/06/2012

I have to share my amazing experience with all future brides & grooms. My fiancé, my mom & I met with Joseph Mancuso about a year before our wedding. He came to our house and explained so much to us about what he offers. After all of the planning the day finally came and Joseph arrived with his wife Mary, they made the whole day so much fun. Joseph added so many options for different pictures we should take and where to go. Joseph & Mary stayed with us for the whole day. I can't express how comfortable they made myself, my husband and our bridal party feel. Their professionalism was beyond words. Everyone is in love with our photos, I have definitely found a photographer for life! Thanks again so much!
    With great thanks & appreciation,
    Nina & Anthony

Sent on 03/30/2013

Kimberly · Married on 09/23/2012

Joe and his wife were amazing! They were so nice to work with and were overall great people! I would recommend them to anybody. The quality of the pictures are great and I love every picture they took! :)

Sent on 04/28/2013

Teresa · Married on 09/16/2012

I would recommend Mancuso Photography to anyone having a special event. They were a pleasure to work with & my pictures came out perfectly!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Damian · Married on 09/15/2012

As a photographic trainer and pro photographer, I was looking for a wedding photographer that would really deliver on our special day. Selecting the right photographer is one of the most important components to consider for a wedding. Their work will outlive the event itself. It was imperative that I found a pro in which I had complete confidence, so that I could really enjoy this special day.
    Before contacting Joseph Mancuso, my soon to be wife & I stumbled upon his website. I was immediately able to see that he has a terrific eye for photography, as well as a full comprehension of angles, lighting, timing, positioning & composition. When compared to all of the other photographers that we saw prior to Joseph, his work was the only one to combine these really important elements in a consistently seamless fashion.
    After meeting Joseph & his lovely wife & co-photographer, Mary, we knew they were going to be the team for the job. They have a fun, comforting professionalism & down to earth dynamic that we thought of as a bonus. Not only are you getting two photographers for one (which captures more imagery and moments), but having a loving husband & wife duo covering your wedding just seemed fitting. It's like they somehow understand this day better. If you're searching for a wedding photographer, sit with Joseph & Mary for ten minutes & you'll see what I mean.
    When we were discussing packages & cost, I was further impressed by the flexibility that was provided for what we were looking for. The pricing was terrific & easily the best I've seen in the Tri State area for high quality work.
    Joseph & Mary's charming, confident & friendly demeanor set the perfect tone for seamless cooperation from our exuberant families. Not everyone can issue sensitive & effective direction in an environment as active & distraction-filled as a wedding. I guess some folks just have it. Thanks Joe & Mary! The photos are beautiful -as I was confident they would be!
    Best,
    Damian & Sharon

Sent on 04/18/2013

Andrea · Married on 09/08/2012

I absolutely loved my service and pictures from Joe and his wife. They did an excellent job! He traveled to us before even booking them in order to show us some of his work, made sure he knew exactly what we wanted, took amazing pictures during the entire day/night and we received everything very quickly. I am so happy we chose Joseph Mancuso photography and I would recommend them 100 percent!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Natalie · Married on 09/02/2012

Joe and his wife Mary took beautiful pictures of our wedding. It was especially nice to have both of them take pictures because Mary shot in black and white and took a lot of the same shots but from a different angle. They were courteous and professional at an affordable price.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Catherine · Married on 07/21/2012

Wonderful to work with. Great person to get to know. Very helpful and creative. Great husband and wife team. Gorgeous pictures. He's awesome. Extremely personable and has great ideas. Pleasure to work with. Made us feel very comfortable throughout the wedding planning process and on wedding day. Great post wedding communication. Looking forward to working with him for our future events. Love them to death.

Sent on 04/06/2013

Sharon · Married on 07/04/2012

Joseph and Mary Mancuso did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. They captured the event beautifully. I usually hate seeing myself in pictures but he made me look fantastic! My husband and I had a difficult time choosing the photos for our album because all of the photos were great (nice problem to have, no?). Not only was their work terrific, they were so pleasant and easy to work with. We would highly recommend Joseph and Mary Mancuso.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Abby · Married on 06/10/2012

Joe and his wife, Mary really helped to capture our special day! They were helpful throughout the entire process and we are so happy with our pictures! In looking through our pictures it really allows us to go back to our wedding day and feel as if we are right there.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Glenn and Gina · Married on 03/02/2012

Joe and Mary were wonderful photographers. They took the time to listen, worked very well with our families and allowed us to enjoy our wedding. We have many great photos and beautiful books. If you are looking for a photographer that captures the moment and compiles a beautiful traditional album at a very fair price then I recommend Joseph Mancuso Photography.

Sent on 06/14/2013

Cara · Married on 11/25/2011

I used Joseph Mancuso Photography for my wedding. Joe and Mary are very professional and do great work! They were able to capture moments from my day that were unbelievable. One word to describe their photography is breathtaking! Their prices are very reasonable and they are very kind in working with you to best accommodate whatever it is you want. I would highly recommend Joseph Mancuso Photography! Between Joe's creativity and Mary's great shots of unposed snapshots, you wont be disappointed at all!! AMAZING!!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/29/2011

Words cannot express how extremely fortunate and thrilled we were to have Joe and Mary capture our special day! They instantly made us us feel like family and went above and beyond their duties in order to capture each precious moment of our wedding. Despite the weather (a freak snowstorm in October that forced us to change our plans for outdoor shots), they completely put us at ease and immediately guided us through an alternative plan indoors that produced the most beautiful and breathtaking photos! They were even gracious enough to offer a "second chance" photo shoot in response to the snow! The dedication, talent, and professionalism that this team has is undeniable! In the end, we are left with a wide range of incredible photos, each one telling a story of one of the most happiest days of our lives! For that, we will forever be grateful!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Marissa · Married on 09/11/2011

I met Joe many years ago from being in my friends bridal party and that day said he and Mary would be my photographers at my wedding. I also had numerous amounts of friends that I referred them to and they all chose Joe. They treat you like family,They are very flexible, accomodating and get the most amazing shots all without feeling like your constantly taking pictures. Joe and Mary are also very helpful with picking photos for your albums and your thank you cards! I cant say enough great things about them, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Miral · Married on 08/21/2011

Joe and Mary are not only a pleasure and fun to work with they are extremely professional and their work comes out beautiful! Quality all around!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Tricia & Joe · Married on 07/15/2011

My husband & I used Manicuso Photography for our wedding in July 2011 & couldn't of been happier with their service, from their patience to their way on which they went above and beyond for us. Joe and Mary were always so professional is their work down to the final product of out photos, that came out absolutely beautiful.We definately would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/26/2011

Joe and Mary were absolutely wonderful!!! They made us feel very comfortable and made everything go smoothe on a crazy day. We have recommended them to many of our family and friends and everyone has been extremely happy with them!!! They are absolutely wonderful!!!

Sent on 11/05/2013