Joseph Mancuso Photography Reviews

Joseph Mancuso Photography 3
Joseph Mancuso Photography 4
Joseph Mancuso Photography 5

Segal · Married on 06/04/2016

Joe and his wonderful wife did such an amazing job at my wedding. They were so patient and very efficient. They really took their time and were very professional. The pictures came out amazing and they even put it in albums for me for no extra charge,which is very rare . I would recommend their service to anyone. Highly recommended ????

Sent on 07/13/2016

Normalee · Married on 05/21/2016

We hired Joe and Mary to photograph our daughter's Bat Mitzvah. We are so please with the level of service and professionalism that both Joe and Mary exhibited. We love all the pictures in which we have been provided!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Robert · Married on 05/13/2016

Kaitlin and I had our wedding ceremony at St. Elizabeth in Melville and our wedding reception at Larkfield in East Northport on May 13, 2016. Our day was absolutely perfect and thanks to our exceptional photographers, Joe and Mary Mancuso of Joseph Mancuso Photography, we have every single highlight (and then some) captured for a lifetime.

My wife and I have had the pleasure of working with Joe and Mary as our engagement photographers and afterwards there was no question that they would be our wedding photographers. Joe and Mary are professional, kind, receptive, organized, and most importantly talented. They spent the time with us beforehand to listen to what my bride and I envisioned and wanted from our photographs so that we were able to enjoy every minute of our big day. They listened to the bride – and to the groom! They knew how to interact with us and our guests to make everyone feel comfortable and my bride and I feel special. They joined us at our rehearsal so they could get a feel for the Church and they knew our reception venue inside and out. It is so clear that to Joe and Mary, photography is not just a job, but a passion.

Within about a month after our wedding day, Joe and Mary were ready with nearly 600 printed proofs that they pre-reviewed for us and DVDs containing hundreds of additional photos. Their artistry is truly unmatched as our photographs are not just beautiful, they are phenomenal. Joe and Mary captured every detail, every emotion, and every candid shot in the most creative and elegant ways. Thanks to the incredible job that Joe and Mary did for us, we have easily relived our precious wedding moments over and over again.

We are so happy with our choice to use Joseph Mancuso Photography to capture the most important day of our lives. We highly recommend them - they are the best of the best!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Lori · Married on 04/23/2016

If your looking for professionalism tied with a great sense of humor, look no further.
    Joe is an amazing photographer plus he has a great sense of humor. Wonderful to work with.
    My proofs are BEAUTIFUL.... Every picture came out unbelievable.
    I would recommend Joseph and Mary to anyone looking to capture their memories.
    I am completely satisfied with their work and will hire them again for our next family function.
    Thanks Joe and Mary for making our wedding day Special :)
    Regards, Lori and George Vurckio

Sent on 06/09/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 04/02/2016

I could not have asked for a better photography team for the most important day of my life, so passionate about there work .Thank you Joseph and Mary for your professionalism and friendliness you truly are the best!!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Joseph and Mary were very reliable and lovely to work with. The pair did a wonderful job and was always in the right spot at the right time before and during our party. They had great ideas and got great shots, creating the perfect memory for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah. The provided six hours of service and were very flexible and easy going about location and time.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Samantha · Married on 03/06/2016

Joe & Mary are just the most incredible couple! We have known them for years and years and they have become like a family to us! They are the greatest! Their work is just absolutely phenomenal! They were snapping photos from the moment they walked in to the moment they left! You will not be disappointment! Make them your photographers for your next big event if you want beautiful, memorable, gorgeous, unforgettable photos! We absolutely adore them!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Tammy · Married on 11/28/2015

From our first discussion, working with Joseph and Mary was a dream come true. They made everything easy and went above and beyond to exceed our expectations. I received countless compliments from our guests about how wonderful they were. The photo quality is spectacular and they captured every moment of a beautiful occasion beautifully.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Bruce · Married on 11/14/2015

Joseph and his wife are the best, very friendly and Very Accomidating
    Very professional and always with a smile and a joke to get you to laugh instead of smiling this made the photos great

Sent on 12/22/2015

Thomas C · Married on 11/14/2015

Absolutely the best hands down from value to quality to patience.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Erin · Married on 10/02/2015

Joseph and his wife Mary were an absolute pleasure to work with. My Husband and I planned this wedding in 5 weeks and also had a serious death in the family within that 5 weeks. The understanding and sincere concern from my photographers was unlike anything I have seen from someone who was a stranger to us at one point. Joseph and Mary were extremely flexible with us (we were also planning a NY wedding from out of state), they were very responsive via email, phone, and text. These are two people who cross their T's and dot their I's to ensure that your wedding goes as smooth as possible! A huge benefit of the husband/wife team was that our "second shooter" is included at no charge (try to beat that!) The Mancuso's arrived early for the wedding day, and were very patient with me running late and my crazy family! Once you meet this team, you see the passion they have for photography. I read a lot of their reviews and everyone seems to say the same thing- they are in the business because they love the art. Joseph and Mary were extremely easy to work with, they really know what they are doing. The packages that they offer are also amazing. We were on a very tight budget for a very formal LI affair (Church, reception) and I honestly think they have the best pricing in NY! The Mancuso's were also very familiar with our venue, Stewart Manor Country Club, and it was easy to see they carried an excellent reputation with SMCC. Even our Maitre'd used them for her son's wedding. Our proof album arrived within 4 weeks of the event- personally delivered and reviewed with us. My dad was in shock that it came so fast (he heard many horror stories). Our proof album was beautifully done, and actually received more photos than expected. I have received so many compliments on the album, as it was highly circulated with Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. I would highly recommend The Mancuso's to ANYONE who needs a photographer. We would love to work with them AGAIN! Many thanks!!!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Christina · Married on 08/07/2015

When Carmine and I met Joe and Mary, we felt like we knew them forever. They were so warm and friendly, and were even willing to meet us at our home in Brooklyn (and they live out in Long Island). We did not even hesitate to book them as our wedding photographers once we met. We just knew they were the right fit for us and we are so glad we did. We highly recommend them to photograph your special occasion. They took absolutely gorgeous pictures of us and we received our proofs in a timely manner. Speaking of proofs, they are not monogrammed with the company name so we can easily make copies of whatever proofs we would like.

Sent on 08/04/2016

We are happy to recommend Joseph Mancuso photography for any special event. We hired them for our wedding day and were beyond satisfied with their quality of work and professionalism. When we first met with Joe and Mary they took a lot time listening to what we wanted in order to ensure they took the best images possible. The day of the wedding they were so helpful guiding us and helped calm everyone's nerves with their upbeat personalities. I was impressed by the number of shots they were able to take while also not being intrusive during our special moments and they clearly cared about doing their best. When we received our actual wedding photos we were blown away by the clarity and quality of the images and loved them all. We would gladly work with Joe and Mary again.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Luciana · Married on 07/12/2015

Everyone who is planning or has planned a wedding knows that one of the many stresses that come with it, is the desire to match your vision to the professional you decide to hire. We were fortunate to find that match when we met Joe and Mary . They were professional, they were friendly, they were knowledgeable, they were experienced, they were flexible, they were punctual ,they were personable , they were reasonably priced and they delivered an excellent product.
    From the beginning, they were prompt in responding to email and phone calls in a timely manner, and as mentioned before, for someone who is planning a wedding, that is a biggie.
    We got our prints in a timely manner and were kept informed about it and the customer service continued throughout the entire process. They delivered great photos and the quality was superb.
    The only negative aspect is the fact that I do not have a special affair in the near future so I can hire Joe and Mary again.
    Excellent service, excellent results, highly recommended.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Christine · Married on 07/10/2015

Joseph and Mary were absolutely wonderful from the first day we met them. They were very warm and comfortable to talk to. We felt like we knew them forever. This feeling carried over to the wedding day. They were very calming and made the day go smoothly. We wanted to get pictures of all the important moments and people, and they definitely captured that for us. We can't thank them enough!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/20/2015

From the moment I spoke to Joseph via email I instantly felt comfortable. When I met both him and his wife Mary few weeks before the wedding I could not have been happier. They are truly the best at what they do. Very sweet, very professional, very personable and all around great people to hire. The quality of the work exceeded expectations. They made our wedding day truly great and we felt like they were a part of our family. There is no need to look any further for your wedding photography and special event photography. You would not be diasspointed.. Thank you both Joseph & Mary for making our wedding day perfect with the memories and details captured

Sent on 07/27/2015

Pj · Married on 06/06/2015

Dear Joseph and Mary saying thank you is not enough we are very blessed to have as our wedding photographers everything came out as perfect as they did picture quality and everything else and they made us feel so comfortable during the pictures that was really a blessing having them as our photographer on our special day.love pjeter&hana

Sent on 12/29/2015

Vito Oronzo · Married on 06/05/2015

Joe and Mary were a pleasure to have as our photographers at our wedding. We are very happy with all of our pictures. I would recommend them to my friends and family

Sent on 08/04/2015

Linda · Married on 05/29/2015

I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience we had using Joseph and Mary Mancuso to photograph our wedding day. They were so pleasant to deal with, even from the initial contact. They were able to capture all the amazing moments of our special day, all while creating a relaxing and fun atmosphere among our bridal party and family. They took the time to learn the names of all the members of our bridal party and immediate family and made everyone feel special and welcome. Throughout the entire evening, they were professional and unobtrusive. The guests all mentioned how nice and personable they were. Having two photographers throughout the night, they were able to capture moments that I didn't even remember! Following the wedding, they presented all of our proofs in a professional and timely manor, making it easy for us to view and share our photos. This was in addition to a CD of all of our proofs which we have been able to print on our own. It is clear that photography is their passion and it shows in their beautiful work. Thank you so much Joe and Mary for helping us capture our special day!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Christopher · Married on 05/21/2015

My wife and I had initially found Mancuso Photography on Yelp, and after doing a little more research we located them here on Wedding Wire. We had contacted 2 or 3 other photographers that just didn't feel connected and/or what we were looking for overall. Joseph and Mary are two genuine people that truly care about their trade and treat your event as if it was their own. Their overall attention to detail was exact, the ease of dealing with Joe and Mary was seamless, and of course their quality of work was far beyond what my wife or I could have asked or wished for.

As well and this should be noted, dealing with Joe and Mary was precise and punctual, our 2 or 3 appointments were exactly on time and very well organized, when they said they'd be at my house to shoot at 3pm they were at our door at 2:55 ready to go, they gave us a full, true ten hours of quality service from start to finish. As well everything was on time as promised and the proofs look amazing and a nice disc with all the High Res proofs as well (no watermarks)!!!

Overall genuine honest people who truly care about your day and a pleasure to work with.

Chris and Heather.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/02/2015

It was wonderful to work with Mary and Joe. They felt more like family than a photographer. All of our pictures are beautiful. They made our day more special.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Joe and Mary are one of the nicest couples my Husband have ever met. They are courteous, professional and most importantly, their work is amazing! We received more photos than promised (all great quality) exactly when they said we could expect them (about two weeks after the wedding). Their prices beat all other photographers and you would never know they are affordable based on how beautiful their work is. Definitely a top-notch team! I have already recommended them to friends and will without a doubt use them in the future.

Sent on 05/28/2015

alyssa · Married on 03/28/2015

Working with Joe and Mary was such an amazing pleasure. From the first day we met, we knew that he was the photographer for us. They are the nicest people and gave us everything we wanted. Our pictures are just phenomenal! I have already recommended them to all my friends that need a photographer. I cannot wait to work with them in the future.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Jill · event on 02/28/2015

We couldn't be happier with the pictures that Joe and Mary were able to capture!
    They are talented , professional and a joy to work with!
    I totally recommend them and will use them for our next event!
    Jill

Sent on 05/08/2015

Joseph and Mary were my wedding photographers and really did an excellent job! Not only did the photos come out great, but they also went above and beyond and found a beautiful place to take outdoor photos even though it was snowing on my wedding day. They also did a great job getting all of my nieces and nephews under the age of 10 to smile and pose for the pictures! We were very impressed by their excellent communication as well as responsiveness all throughout. They make a wonderful team and capture all of the right moments - their rates are also great considering the high quality of their photos and service. I will definitely work with them again in the future.

Sent on 03/24/2015