Joseph Glarner Reviews

Joseph Glarner View more information

4.2

• User2364352 2+ years ago
    I highly recommend Joseph Glarner and Glarner Group production studio for wedding videography. Joseph and his crew were extremely professional and covered our wedding from start to finish. We met days before the wedding and couldn't find any other videograhers that could shoot video on that short of notice. Joseph Glarner and his crew deliver! If you want professional high-definition video and photography package, I highly recommend Glarner Group to get the job done! Not to mention they are great value and very affordable for us, since my wife and I just graduated college.
  • User2362817 2+ years ago
    Joseph Glarner is a Professional Videographer who is very nice with all of the participants, especially the Bride's and Groom's families. Beautiful Video Family Heirloom that our families will enjoy for ever.
    Matthew Married on 07/21/2012
    Not only is Joseph an amazing photographer an videographer, but the finish videos and pictures and back round music looked like something you would see on Television. We could not have been happier!
    Veronica S. Married on 09/14/2021

Terrible Service

I couldn’t be more disappointed. Between being disrespected, passively body shamed, and him acting like he was better than us, I don’t recommend him. My husband was angry because Joseph had ruined our special memories. Paid too price for poor quality and treatment.