Joseph Gann Jewelers Reviews

40 | Boston, MA

40 Reviews for Joseph Gann Jewelers

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Alecxandra · Married on 11/11/2007

It has been a family tradition for three generations now in my husbands family to buy engagement and wedding rings from Joseph Gann's. Three generations have been happy with the results! The jewelers are extremely knowledgeable and courteous, spending as much time as needed to find the style that suits your needs for the most value within your budget. I did not feel pressured in any way. They ship in a timely fashion if you do not live in the area and they do custom work for very reasonable prices! I have received dozens of compliments on the uniqueness of my ring.

Sent on 02/26/2008

Cammy · Married on 09/29/2007

Joseph Gann is Awesome! They really work with you and your budget. My husband bought my engagement ring there and he said that they helped to make the ring selection process painless. They do have payment plans available besides using a credit card for those who may not have all the money at the time they are thinking of purchasing a ring.
    They really take the time to educate you on how to select a diamond. We also purchased our wedding bands here as well.

I will always choice Joseph Gann when its time to purchase another diamond

Sent on 05/31/2008

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2006

I was amazed with the service and the product from Joseph Gann jewelers. Our consultant showed us a wide variety of settings and stones. He took the time to learn about our tastes and lifestyles, then made spot-on recommendations for appropriate jewelry within our price range. I am soooo happy with my wedding jewelry, and would definitely say Joseph Gann is worth the trip for anyone.

Sent on 10/21/2007

Helen · Married on 08/20/2005

Have only had a great experience with Joseph Gann. We got our rings there and go back every year for more gifts. Last year I got us Swiss Army watches. The service is excellent and the pricing is competitive.

Sent on 11/20/2007
  • LisaJuszkiewicz

Lisa · Married on 04/27/2014

My husband purchased my engagement ring from Joseph Gann Jewelers and we went back and purchased our wedding bands. They were very helpful and worked with us so we could stay within our price range. My husband actually dealt directly with Mr. Gann when he purchased the engagement ring, and later that day when we walked in to have the ring sized they treated me like a queen. The first words out of Mr. Gann was "SHE SAID YES", and even though it was late in the day the stayed open to adjust it to my size. They are truly special people working there especially Mr. Gann himself.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Michael · Married on 11/11/2011

Josh Gann was a referral and he delivered a great experience for us.

I knew what my wife wanted for a ring. I met with Josh to decide on the stone, the custom setting and the price and then we arranged a day for him to meet Vanessa and her to choose among 5 stones and try on similar bands to the one he would custom make. She loved it and raved about it to everyone and highly recommends it to all grooms to do for their bride to be if you want to hit a homerun in the memory department.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Joanna · Married on 07/26/2014

This is the first store my fiancé and I went to for wedding bands and I'm glad we did. Our first visit the store was a little busy so we looked at man bands and women's bands without diamonds. I was surprised how much I like the hand-carved rings and asked Howard to contact me with finalized pricing estimates. We visited the store on a late Saturday afternoon and first thing Monday morning Howard called me back. We returned to the store a few weeks later and I ended up purchasing a different ring than I had received estimates on, and my fiancé purchased his tungsten carbide ring. Joseph Gann does have a wide selection with lots of different, unique options which I really appreciated. I can't wait to go back and get my runner up wedding band as an anniversary present!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/24/2010

My husband got my engagement ring here and we got both our wedding bands from here. My grandmother gets all of her jewelry here so we wanted to start a tradition. They were great and professional. There is one guy who we aren't a fan of but if you go through one of the grandson's or son we can highly recommend great service.

Sent on 08/10/2010

cris · Married on 08/11/2008

had a beautiful variety. incrediabley amazing service and had such HIGH quality.

Sent on 09/18/2010

Stephanie · Married on 07/24/2010

Sent on 08/10/2010

Christina · Married on 08/07/2010

They were really helpful and helped us out with price. They showed us what was available within our budget. They are not ones to show you something you can't afford but fall in love with.

Sent on 08/24/2010

3.5
      3.5

Joseph Gann Jewelers provided my engagement ring. They were very knowledgeable and walked us through the design. However, the setting ended up being a little asymmetric (although it's not readily noticeable). The pricing was not outrageous, but was not the most affordable either.

Sent on 04/15/2015

banana · Married on 05/30/2010

3.0

I got my engagement ring resized here. They were very professional and didn't pass judgement on my small gold ring. It was a modest price for making it smaller, and took about a week. You can barely tell where the seam is.

Sent on 07/06/2010

Alyssa · Married on 09/04/2016

0.0

Joseph Gann has been great! I had to get my ring resized the day after I got engaged, and they had it back to be within hours. When I went back to have it resized again just a few weeks later, they did not hesitate. They even suggested a less permanent option. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Genevieve · Married on 08/21/2004

2.0

Beautiful jewelry, high prices. Good service, not great. I would have liked a little more one on one care.

Sent on 08/21/2007