Joseph Dix Photography Reviews

30 | Arden, NC

30 Reviews for Joseph Dix Photography

• Z

Zoe · Married on 05/20/2017

I can honestly say that booking Joseph as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made in the planning process! He is willing to go above and beyond to make your day special and stress-free, and has such an awesome easy-going personality that makes everyone around him feel at ease. He is also organized, punctual, and easy to get in contact with, which any bride knows is so important in making your big day run smoothly! Lastly, and most importantly, I truly could not have asked for more beautiful photographs. Your wedding day goes by so fast, and Joseph captured our day so elegantly in photographs that we will cherish forever! Even months later, they still take my breath away when I look through our wedding album. Joseph is an amazing, talented photographer and an all-around great guy that I would recommend a thousand times over!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Nathan · Married on 06/26/2016

Joseph was so great to work with! He spent time understanding what we wanted and looked for our input so he could focus on what was important to us. I have to give him props for keeping his cool while dealing with our wedding party. They were such a rambunctious group! Best of all - his pictures were AMAZING!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Breonte · Married on 10/10/2015

If you clearly communicate your vision for your big day, and make sure that vision is in step with your budget, then Joseph will do a fantastic job.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Joseph Dix Photography is amazing. He was very hands on with us throughout the process. We had Engagement pictures done first, and were so pleased that we wanted wedding photos done too! He took photos from angles that we were not expecting on our wedding day. It certainly captured the moment in each picture, making our special day, much more special.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

Joseph was an amazing photographer. He arrived earlier than I requested to check out the space beforehand. I had a massive shot list and he captured most shots on my list. Details was an important thing I wanted captured and I am so glad we will have those photos. I ended up with hundreds of great shots that he edited in 5 weeks! We also got the most adorable flash drive from him with all of the high res photos. I highly recommend Joseph!

Sent on 11/02/2016