Joseph Antone Salon Reviews

5 | Paso Robles, CA

5 Reviews for Joseph Antone Salon

Misty did a fabulous job with my "low side-do." She was upbeat and very skilled during the consultation (included in the price), and encouraging to let me make any alterations on the day-of.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Fantastic place! We had 8 of us to get hair and make up done for my daughter's wedding and everyone ended up looking just beautiful! Could not have chosen a better place or a nicer group of people to work on us!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Jenny · Married on 06/19/2010

I chose Joseph Antone salon for my wedding day hair and makeup, and the whole experience was just fabulous. I had a trial included in the package I chose, but honestly it wouldn’t have even been necessary, as they got everything right the first time. Denise, the owner of the salon, styled my hair. I have her very little description to work with (“curly, down, but not prom-like!”), and it came out exactly how I would have envisioned it, if I knew what to envision!

Shayna did my makeup, and it was also gorgeous. I was a little nervous about getting pro-makeup done (my husband claims to be one of those “women look better without makeup” guys, even though I wear makeup every day), so I was worried that there would be too much makeup and I wouldn’t look like myself. But Shayna operates under the philosophy that she is there to create a “better version of you”, so she starts with a very natural application, and then plays up any features you want to be more dramatic. I got my hair and makeup done around noon on the wedding day, and they both stayed beautifully until the after-party ended at 1am, even though the day was hot and the night was windy!

The atmosphere of the salon is very modern and chic--decorated in warm tones, with cold, fresh cucumber water to sate your thirst on a hot day! The day of the wedding, Denise brought in some champagne and strawberries and delicious locally-baked goods. The whole day was so relaxing and fun, it felt more like a girls day at the spa than the day of my wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2010

Joseph Antone Salon's reply:

We thank you So very much for the great review!
    Weddings are very important and we do take them very seriously.
    Your wedding party was a delight and you made our job very easy for us... being a very pretty girl we had so little to "enhance"! May your hopes and dreams come true for the both of you!

Tyler · Married on 06/04/2011

If you are getting your hair and makeup done in Paso Robles I would highly suggest Joseph Antone. They are very professional, and they will make sure that you look just how you want for your big day. There are other, bigger, salons in the area, but i loved the laid back vibe of this place. My mom and my sister also got their hair and makeup done there and they both looked beautiful as well!

Sent on 06/29/2011

Everyone at this salon was great. They answered all of my questions with patience and helped me put together an ever-changing schedule for the day of and a girls day the day before.

We had 2 people working on my mom, my fiance's mom, and our bridesmaids while I got my hair and makeup trial done the day before.

Jaime was amazing! He was patient as I kept asking him to try different things with my hair and my makeup and my bridesmaids' looked fantastic. I would absolutely recommend Joseph Antone Salon! We did run over by half an hour so make sure you pad your schedule a bit.

Sent on 11/06/2013