Joseph Anthony Weddings & Events Reviews

8 Reviews for Joseph Anthony Weddings & Events

• Kerry

Kerry · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing vendor

We hired Joseph for uplighting, photo booth and to be our DJ and we are so happy that we did! He was amazing!!! The room looked beautiful, the photo booth was so much fun & the quality of the photos were top notch and let's not forget his amazing DJ skills! The dance floor was always filled with our guests! Joe is very professional, detail oriented, helpful and easy to work with. One of our best investments for our wedding! Our guests are still talking about how great he was!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Crystal · Married on 08/24/2018

We can't say enough great things about Joe. He is extremely reliable, helpful, and a professional. Joe spent hours with us on the finest details, ensuring our lighting was perfect, weighing in on song choices, and even making changes on the fly when necessary. He creates a great atmosphere and the dance floor was full all night! Joe takes great care to ensure the night goes smoothly, and we highly recommend him!

Crystal and MJ

Sent on 09/19/2018

John · Married on 07/29/2017

Out of all the different 8+ vendors I had to coordinate with, Joe was hands down my favorite among a list of very professional and vendors who all did a great job. I am a details guy and Joe picked up on that immediately from our first phone call and always was able to accommodate and inform my very fine-tuned requests. Some of these included: crafting the right high energy one-two punch to get people on the dance floor immediately to set the tone for a dance heavy evening, making sure the uplighting would go on at the right part of the evening and in the right places of our tent, setting up a projector to play a slideshow I made for father-daughter dance (Joe even tested and timed setup and takedown in his back yard – that’s above and beyond!), putting together the PERFECT playlist with all the right transitions throughout the evening and tailored exactly to our preferences.

Joe does everything you want a DJ/MC to do, but the real selling point is that he takes the time and energy to get to know you, and that understanding and empathy of you as a person informs his ability to be able to tailor your evening beyond anything that you can imagine.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Ginger · Married on 09/03/2016

Ladies!! Joseph was fantastic. My up lighting was out of this world and the monogram was sooooo creative!! It was the talk of the night. He coordinated the lighting with the band so flawlessly! It was a magical night. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Katy · Married on 07/25/2015

I really can't say enough good things about working with Joseph Anthony Weddings and Events. From the start, Joe was extremely responsive, organized, and patient with our "lack of direction" :)

He offered many suggestions to help complete our day, and they truly impacted the overall experience of our event. From the music arrangements for our ceremony, to the gorgeous uplighting and signature monogram, our wedding was complete in every way!

Joe is very detail oriented, and works with you to understand your desired event timeline. On the night of our wedding, he was professional, attentive, and single handedly kept the evening flowing smoothly and without a glitch.

When it comes to entertainment, there is one thing I can say- Our guests never left the dance floor! The speakers and equipment were crisp and clear, and the sound quality was excellent.

We truly enjoyed working with Joseph Anthony Weddings and Events, and would highly recommend his services for your next event!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Theresa · Married on 04/10/2015

Joe did an absolutely PHENOMENAL job at our wedding (you can see some of the pictures on his page here!), and even attended the planning meetings at the venue with me/us. He also made himself available via video chat because I am not local to where the wedding was and couldn't do weekday meetings (and with an infant, weekend meetings weren't the easiest, either). The music and lighting was the one thing I did NOT stress about for my wedding, because I knew I was in great hands -- and this is coming from a major control freak. He was amazing the day of the wedding, adjusting timelines as needed and liaising with the venue staff to keep everything running smoothly. My wedding wouldn't have been half of what it was without him! Oh, and his online system/database for entering in details about the event and music likes, dislikes, must-plays and don't-plays was so helpful and easy to use. I really can't say enough good things about my experience working with Joe and can't recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Joshua · Married on 07/26/2014

Joe was an AWESOME DJ! Hiring Joe is one of the easiest (and best) decisions you will make when organizing your event. He went the extra mile to make sure my wedding was better than I could have dreamed! He worked with me on the playlist and offered great suggestions with how to handle the flow of the reception. Joe makes you feel that you are more than just another customer. I will use Joe again for any future events that involve a DJ.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Maria · Married on 05/27/2012

We would HIGHLY recommend Joe as your DJ for any event! We absolutely loved working with him for our wedding. We were constantly impressed by Joe's professionalism and just incredibly warm nature. He really makes you feel like you're in the hands of a close friend and not just some vendor. He was really amazing to work with and really cared about what we wanted out of our event. We had absolute confidence that he would provide the kind of event that we were looking for and he did not disappoint! So many of our guests approached us to comment on how great the music was and two of them even booked Joe as the DJ for their own weddings!

Sent on 11/17/2014