Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

14 Reviews for Jose M Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
12 Jose M Photography Reviews

Since our initial meeting with Jose, he was very attentive to getting to know us and make sure that our personality would reflect in the photoshoot. Like most brides, I showed up with my Pinterest board of ideas but I didn't even need that. Jose started sharing his work and we were amazed, when he started talking about ideas his creativity showed us he was going to make our pictures look amazing. My fiancé and I wanted to do a beach shoot and incorporate CrossFit as well to show our personalities. When we arrived to the beach he recommended (which was the perfect beach), he captured everything we wanted. The way he would make us pose and the locations was so fun, the lighting and professionalism made our pictures look out of this world. We had so much fun. The biggest highlight after viewing our engagement pictures, is that Jose made me feel a sense of confidence again, I felt like I looked great in the pictures after I have been very hard on myself about looking perfect for the pictures. Everything about them was fun and romantic. We are beyond excited for our wedding with him as our photographer!! If you want regular pictures, Jose isnt your guy, if you want AMAZING pictures that look like art, Jose is your guy!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Aida, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my wife and I first met with Jose, he showed us his extensive, beautiful, high quality work in the shots he captures, and physical quality of the albums and prints. We immediately loved Jose and the personal experience he has and intimate moments he can find. He is a natural! Jose definitely makes you feel the most important and makes sure you know that this is all for you and your day, and wants to make everything go so smoothly. People always talked about, ugh! The pictures, they take forever! But we had a great time and he captured some of the best shots ever! Very highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Beau, 5/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
4.7

I would recommend Jose for your event. He handled our mostly-formal but some informal shots for 150 people great!

Profile Picture User6065928, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jose was great to work with. High quality photography with a very personal approach that makes you feel relaxed during shoots. Not your least expensive option but you get what you pay for and Jose is a GREAT value.

Profile Picture User5239977, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so glad that I hired Jose as the photographer for my daughter's wedding. Not only are his prices fair, his work is outstanding. He went above and beyond my expectations by going the extra mile to make this day perfect. He came to rehearsal and stayed there the entire time to stage the pictures that he would be taking the day of the wedding. He scheduled the timing of all the events for the reception and coordinated that with all my vendors. He responded promptly to me whenever I had a question or concern and has such calm, welcoming personality. And of course, his pictures turned out amazing! I would definitely hire Jose again for any future photography need.

Profile Picture User5259709, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We couldn't imagine our special day without Jose! Seeing so many photographers on the Wedding Wire website I happened to click on his profile and was drawn to his sense of style. We spoke to a few photographers on the phone but when we spoke to Jose we seemed to click over the phone. He was very friendly, professional and responded to us very promptly! He made it evident that this was our special day and that he wanted to help us our vision. When we met him for the first time his personality over the phone matched in person. He is very approachable, easy to work with, and took our opinions into consideration. Our engagement shoot with him went well and was fun. You could instantly tell his passion for what he does when he gets excited to share his ideas for different shots and how well the shots turned out frequently showing us right away what they looked like. When the big day arrived Jose was very professional and seemed to work well with the other vendors. Not at any time did we feel rushed or uncomfortable. At times you could tell he was having fun as well, taking so many pictures and excited to share his ideas for different shots. After the wedding it was nice to see some of the pictures he took on his website. In the end we are so happy we went with Jose for our special day. It was like he was one of the family. You will see he truly loves and enjoys what he does! We wish him all the best and success!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Jose M Photography for your event. Jose is very talented, professional, friendly and easy going. My husband and I are very camera shy and he made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera so that our wedding pictures did not look awkward. Our wedding pictures looks amazing and I couldn't be any happier! Jose definitely exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Louraine, 5/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My now husband and I worked with Jose for our engagement shots and we were beyond thrilled with the process and the results! From start to finish Jose was easy to work with, easy to get a hold of, and was creative, helpful and easy-going during our shoot. We were also so pleased with the pictures! Our friends and family were very impressed and some have even used Jose's services.

Prior to the shoot Jose made recommendations of places for us to go based on who we are as a couple and what we enjoy doing together. He then made recommendations for props and poses for us to do. Admittedly we both were a little uncomfortable with taking pictures, but Jose made us feel at ease and offered suggestions for how to improve a shot or when to smile/where to look to enhance the image. He has a great eye, a creative approach to his shots, and an unbelievably friendly and comfortable nature that makes him fun to get along with. We had a great time taking the pictures, it was an experience we got to reflect on throughout our planning process.

We would easily recommend working with Jose to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Jose "Joey" was a great experience. He truly understood how important it was to capture every aspect of our wedding day. We still regularly view our wedding album and vividly remember each moment because of Jose's artistry. Having someone so knowledgeable in the wedding process really put us at ease, and he was able to control the wedding party and group photos like an orchestra conductor. Trusting Jose to capture our special day was one of the best wedding decisions we had made.

Profile Picture Alexander, 7/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm so glad I chose Joey to do our photography. He was so nice and professional and the pictures turned out amazing!!! Good wedding photographers are hard to find and I was so lucky to find Joey to capture our special day :-)

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joey is very professional and talented! He captured so many special moments between my husband that we will cherish for a lifetime. His photos could be featured in magazines, that's how good he is. We would highly recommend him for any upcoming special occasion!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joey is very professional and the pictures taken were outstanding. My husband and were satisfied and hope to do business with Joey again.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/2/12, 1 Review