Jorge Mercado Photography Reviews

45 | Puerto Vallarta, MX

45 Reviews for Jorge Mercado Photography

Sabine · Getting married on 05/10/2022

Jorge is Amazing!! Look no Further

WOW! We cannot recommend Jorge enough. He is such an incredibly talented photographer and warm person. He was an absolute pro at making us feel at ease and giving us directions to get the most beautiful shots. When reaching out to Jorge I told him what we were looking for in terms of style and setting and he took it all into account to provide us with pictures that we love and will be able to cherish forever. Thank you SO much for making our stay in Puerto Vallarta so special Jorge (1&2!)

Sent on 11/07/2020

Elle H. · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Amazing photographer! Made the event so easy.

Jorge and his team were absolutely wonderful. They were SO nice, so willing to get the right shot, talented and really fun to work with too! I would highly, highly recommend them if you are having a wedding in Mexico (we were in Puerto Vallarta). I could look at my pictures forever! Thank you, Jorge!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Matthew · Married on 10/26/2020

Perfection!!!!! We are speechless!

Wow!! I am in tears seeing how beautiful these pictures are!!! I am speechless Jorge. Thank you for capturing such an important part of our lives. We are so so happy with how everything came out! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Matthew & Gaby

Sent on 11/01/2020

Jorge Mercado Photography's reply:

Thank you guys so much!!! It was an honored and I´m so happy I had the opportunity to be there!! , I wish you all the best in the world!
  • Brickner

Brickner · Married on 09/09/2020

Canadians married in Mexico

Jorge is truly a professional. He made our wedding very natural and memorable. He listened to what we requested to capture our day and he came through 100%. I would hire Jorge again to capture our memories when we return to Mexico.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Shasta

Shasta T. · Married on 06/01/2020

Artist, Energetic and Brilliant - One the BEST Photoshoots Ever

My husband and I hired Jorge to take "brand" photos and he captured our vision, energy and love so powerfully and artistically. As well, he and his assistant were a joy to be with - they gave clear direction, had amazing energy and made us look GOOD. we've been in a lot of photoshoots and this was one of the best. The photos turned out amazing too. I highly recommend Jorge.

Sent on 02/09/2020

Nikki N. · Married on 04/06/2020

Beautiful!

Jorge Mercado is amazing! Best decision we made when planning our destination wedding was hiring him. Our pictures our beautiful and he has a very artistic eye which we love. He even had our pictures ready before the date he had given us which worked out extremely well so we could show them off at our reception we had back home.

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Saraih

Saraih V. · Married on 03/12/2020

30th Birthday Photo Shoot

We booked Jorge for my 30th Birthday photo shoot as well as family pictures on a vacation trip to Puerto Vallarta. I had seen some of his work online and in my opinion he had the best work out of all photographers we were looking at.
    The day of the photo shoot he went above and beyond to make our pictures amazing, he even bought balloon props for the photo session. He knew exactly how to take the best shots and he guided us through it all which made it much easier on us.
    Once we received the photos they exceeded my expectations. They looked AMAZING!!!! every single one of them. I want to thank Jorge for taking the time to help us make our photo shoot better than we could expect.
    If you are looking for a photographer you will not regret going with Jorge Mercado!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 02/22/2020

Talented photographer with artistic eye

Jorge is an amazingly talented photographer! He and his 2 staff documented our wedding day with such an artistic eye. We initially picked Jorge because we wanted someone who could tell the story of our day. Instead of straight shots which guests could do. His photos have such vivid style and we love his use of reflections, framing and color. We feel very fortunate to have Jorge capture and preserve our wedding day forever in his photos. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/27/2020

Greg M. · Married on 09/05/2019

Book with Jorge!!!

My wife is a professional photographer and wanted professional pictures done for our 10 year anniversary while on vacation in Puerto Vallarta. She found Jorge and booked him before I had a chance to say anything about it. And I'm so glad that she did! Not only where the pictures absolutely phenomenal (and we are very pick customers!), but Jorge and Jorge#2 made the photo shoot a highlight of our trip. We had a ton of fun together and even took them to dinner after. Then the pictures came and they were unbelievable. Whatever you occasion in Puerto Vallarta, book a photo shoot with Jorge Mercado.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Jesus

Jesus V. · Married on 08/27/2019

Super Magnifico

excelente atención, 4 años creando experiencias maravilosas, y recuerdos invaluables a través de su obra de arte ( la fotografía ), gracias jorge!!
    eres un buenazo.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Natasha

Natasha M. · Married on 07/12/2019

Jorge and team are amazing!

He made us feel very special and comfortable. Jorge and his team captured our most special day in a magical way. Thank you!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Tierney · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing, amazing pictures by Jorge! We're so grateful to have found him. He's creative, relaxed and nailed our style. We're so happy with the pictures and are looking to hire him for our wedding! Highly recommend his photography!

Sent on 05/16/2018
  • Krn

Krn M. · Married on 04/10/2019

La mejor elección!

Totalmente recomendable! Su creatividad y talento lo refleja totalmente en las fotos. estamos felices con los resultados que Jorge nos dio!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Ricardo V. · Married on 01/29/2019

Una experiencia personalizada

Nos encantó como entro ennnuestras emociones y proyecto nuestra esencia.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Sepideh · Married on 12/10/2018

Extraordinary!

While I was searching for a destination photographer to do our photoshooting, artistic style of Jorge captured my eyes and I had a strong connection with most of his stunning pictures. My husband and I are very grateful that we found him. He was undoubtedly the best decision we made when it came to our wedding choices!
    Jorge is phenomenal artist and photographer! He is extremely passionate, talented, creative, relaxed and patient in getting the most incredible shot. All the pictures tell a story. They illustrate all the feelings and emotions we experienced that day. I am living past, present and future by looking at those unique pictures.
    I strongly recommend Jorge Mercado as your photographer for ANY event. If you are travelling to Puerto Vallarta, PLEASE do yourself a favor and ask Jorge to capture some moments of your life. I promise the results will be stunning and exceptional.

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Betty

Betty M. · Married on 11/17/2018

Inolvidable

Una persona muy accesible, te hace sentir cómoda, tan profesional que hasta me ayudó a planchar mi vestido. Muy amable, sólo me queda agradecerle por su paciencia y su buen ojo.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Crystal H. · Married on 10/06/2018

Phenomenal photographer!

We could not be more happy with our photographer, Jorge Mercado. He was extremely professional, creative and gave us the most beautiful photographs. We booked Jorge for our wedding, which was two women, one black and one white with very different skin tones. We were concerned how our photos would turn out as not every knows how to capture a photo so we all show up beautiful and looking ourselves. Needless to say the photos turned out fabulous. Jorge did an amazing job of getting to know our story and what we were looking for, in addition he captured so many gorgeous shots that he came up with on his own. He is a highly talented artist and an absolute joy to work with. Would highly recommend for everyone, especially couples from the US or out of the country, as Jorge was great to work with remotely.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Andres · Married on 09/29/2018

Excelente fotografo, nos encantaron las fotos!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Bobby · Married on 06/09/2018

I can not possibly say enough kind words about Jorge Mercado and his work. I’ve seen beautiful photography in my life but Jorge’s talent and creativity in capturing candid moments as well as staging portraits is just on another level!

I will admit that I was very nervous hiring someone I couldn’t really meet until I arrived in Puerto Vallarta but his work came highly recommended and his portfolio speaks for itself. I thought, surely he must just post his best work but when I got our photos back I was just blown away. I mean, holy crap! If you are looking for someone with an artistic eye for a candid, journalistic approach this is your man! His portraits, both day of as well as our second session are simply incredible! So many favorite photos that it was challenging to pair them down for an album.

Jorge and his team are fun, talented people and if I could redo my entire wedding from scratch I would move my date just to make sure he was available...seriously! If you’re not sure about being able to budget photography and videography, then eat off paper plates! You honestly can not miss having Jorge capture your memories... this man’s work exceeds all expectations!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Martha · Married on 03/03/2018

Jorge was the photographer at my wedding, he did an amazing job! He captured every moment that we ask for in beautiful and original photos and he was very professional and friendly.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Mariana · Married on 02/24/2018

Sin duda Alguna es el mejor , en todos los aspectos, trabajo, fotos, equipo d trabajo, puntualidad, persona, todo todo es maravilloso, gracias Jorge porque gracias a ti tengo el mejor recuerdo de mi boda plasmado en unas hermosas imágenes.

Sin duda alguna Jorge me encanto tu trabajo, queremos agradecerte todo el trabajo q hiciste en nuestra boda de verdad en cada foto haces q recuerde la sensación y sentimiento q viví ese día; te volvería a contratar una y mil veces excelentes fotos, excelente todo, calidad, puntualidad trabajo, personal, todo todo lo que hiciste para mi boda fue más q maravilloso no me canso de ver las fotos estoy fascinada llore al verlas pues de verdad en cada foto plasmaste los mejores recuerdos y sentimientos , captaste todooooo en cualquier momeento parece que había 20 jorges jaja, la verdad Jorge mil gracias es algo q no puedo explicar están hermosas mis fotos gracias gracias a ti y tu equipo de trabajo hacen que reviva macadam momento de mi boda .
    Son los mejores!,

Sent on 04/02/2018

Jaimie · Married on 11/11/2017

After searching for a destination photographer to catch the essence of our wedding day, we found the artistic style we were seeking with Jorge Mercado Photography. Jorge and his assistant were absolutely amazing from start to finish, as they were efficient; friendly; funny; passionate and professional. Jorge was beyond wonderful when it came to working with our challenging venue and capturing our precious moments. Their precision to detail is amazing and we cannot stop looking at our photos and reliving the day over and over again. Everything was perfect from the first contact to the reception of our photos. We cannot recommend Jorge Mercado Photography enough!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Kali · Married on 10/16/2017

Great experience and would highly recommend Jorge for your wedding! We were extremely happy with our wedding pictures.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Angela · Married on 10/15/2017

I cannot express how happy I was with the professionalism & quality of Jorge & his team's work. The pictures were stunning and beautifully vivid. I knew when I found him and saw his work that he would capture our special day in the most beautiful way. I absolutely recommend Visual Sense Photography! You will be glad you did.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Megan · Married on 09/10/2017

I don't even know where to start! Jorge is a phenomenal artist and photographer!! He is also very professional punctual and listens to what you want. Jorge even set up time with us before the wedding to discuss what we had in mind which was really helpful in making sure we captured the moments that we really wanted. He also did a trash the dress and maternity photo shoot for us and I loved all the photos! They are totally different then what you would normally get as far as being more artistic and more natural. The only bad thing...is that we live in the US and now we want Jorge to take ALL of our future photos! haha! He spoiled us. We plan to go back after we have our baby to have more pictures done with him!

Sent on 12/08/2017