Jordan Hill Farm Reviews

4 | Richmond, KY

4 Reviews for Jordan Hill Farm

Karlie · Married on 10/22/2016

Do it! Joyce goes above and beyond.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Jordan Hill Farm's reply:

Thank you so much to our newest newlyweds! We can't thank you enough for your review! Joyce

Scottie · Married on 10/01/2016

I would definitely recommend Jordan Hill Farm for your wedding. My wife and I had a unforgettable experience there. Joyce and her husband Joey were very accommodating with every need we had that meet and exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Jordan Hill Farm's reply:

Scottie and Lark,
    Thank you for your kind words. There are no words to express the entire experience of getting to know you both and working with you to have not only a "day to remember", we have an amazing friendship.

Rachel · Married on 07/30/2016

I'm so happy I chose Jordan Hill farm for my wedding venue! This is the perfect place for a beautiful country wedding. We had ours outdoors, but there is also a nice barn (that wasn't refinished yet for our wedding). Joyce's energy is fun and comforting. She has so many creative ideas and is very good at making what she can stress free. If she cannot help you with something, she knows somebody that can. The house is beautiful and very well kept. The a scenery is breathtaking, and our wedding was magical because of it.
    The catering business she works with creates delicious and eye appealing food, at a very reasonable price. Tim will talk with you about what type of food and service you want and gives you a few choices for each part of the meal. He will also confirm that it will all pair well together. I didn't have any trouble contacting Joyce at any time leading up to the wedding. They know great costumer service!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Jeannie · Married on 04/16/2016

Jordan Hill Farm is a great country venue; to what me and my now husband wanted! It was a lovely venue with outstanding staff. Joyce is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 11/14/2016