Jordan Flowers & Events Reviews

Jordan Flowers & Events 5
Jordan Flowers & Events 6
Jordan Flowers & Events 7

Ashley · Married on 01/21/2017

If You want a great planner who actually cares about you and your wedding, then I recommend Jordan. They did an amazing job! I was relieved of all of the hard stuff and she knew exactly what I liked, and was able to stay on budget and provide me great insight on things I would have never thought of. They even did my flowers and decorations! I couldnt be happier!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Trevor · Married on 12/28/2016

Jordan was incredible to work with! She scheduled frequent meetings with us in the months leading up to the big day. She is easy to reach and accessible as she allowed us to contact her at any time. She was able to include everything that we visioned on our wedding day. 5/5 stars for sure!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Christina · Married on 09/24/2016

USE JORDAN FLOWERS & EVENTS. you are a fool if you do not hire Jordan Flowers. My husband and were so amazed with the her prices, services offered, flowers, and decor. She knows what she is doing and loves what she is doing. She works from home so it saved us so much compared to everywhere we went to get quotes and she also rented us an arch and so much decor to help our wedding look great. I seriously can not say enough how happy we were and know you will be too if you hire her!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Thank you christina!

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

We used Jordan Flowers & Events for our day of event planning and floral/decor. SHE WAS GREAT! I was so impressed by her quick response time, taste, and overall job. My baker, I hired sent the wrong cake and Jordan was quick to resolve the issue without any problems or worrying me. In fact I did not even know until after the wedding! I can not go on about her beautiful flowers! My guests even raved on them to me throughout the wedding night and still now on her decorations and flowers.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Angela · Married on 05/14/2016

Jordan provided the flowers for my early summer wedding. I pretty much just knew what colors I wanted. She was so helpful and went above and beyond my expectations. I really had no idea what flowers I wanted or how I wanted them arranged but she took my scattered ideas and ran with them. Her work is incredible and customer service is even better. Almost a year later I am still getting compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. I'd definitely recommend her for any event!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/12/2014

Jordan did a wonderful job with planning out the decorations and the arrangements were beautiful!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2014

Jordan did such an amazing job on my wedding! She envisioned exactly what I wanted just by talking to her about my style and ideas. She was very professional and had so much experience in the industry that it made my wedding a breeze when it came to decorating and floral arrangements. I highly reccomend her!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Andrew · Married on 05/31/2014

My wife and I used JF&E for our wedding and numerous events thereafter. We have been totally amazed with how much attention is spent ensuring that every aspect of their service achieves our satisfaction! A+++

Sent on 03/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/08/2014

My flowers were one of my very favorite things about my wedding! They looked so great in pictures and Jordan delivered exactly what I wanted. She was dependable and her prices were better than any other florist I talked to. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/14/2017

All of the bouquets turned out absolutely stunning. They were exactly what I had envisioned and they photographed beautifully. They were delivered on time to the house we were getting ready at and held up beautifully throughout the day. Also the pricing was very reasonable and I did not once like I was being over charged. Great job!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Michael · Married on 10/04/2013

Perfect arrangements for our wedding

Sent on 03/13/2017

Kacie · Married on 01/12/2013

Jordan was awesome!! She has very creative ideas and her work is remarkable my flowers looked beautiful!!! I will definitely be using Jordan for any future events I may have!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Ariel · Married on 02/10/2018

Jordan is a mind reader! Just a few words of ideas and she described my vision within seconds. The final product was incredible, and exactly what I had envisioned for my big day!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Jordan Flowers & Events 8
    Jordan Flowers & Events 9
    Jordan Flowers & Events 10
    Jordan Flowers & Events 11

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ariel!! You were such a pleasure to work with! Congratulations!!

Allyson Simon · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Working with Jordan for my wedding back in October was one of the best decisions we made. My husband and I got married in Round Rock but currently live in Lubbock, so I was only able to meet Jordan in person once. However, with that one meeting and then a few emails back and forth she was able to completely understand what I was looking for in terms of the flowers and decorations. She was also very accommodating in terms of our budget and was able to make suggestions for cost savings without sacrificing the overall look. She also had all of the little decor items that I wanted but also had a few different options that would work with lots of different styles.

In all, I loved absolutely everything Jordan provided. The ceremony wreath was beautiful, and my bouquet was so perfect I really wish I could’ve carried it around all night. Jordan went above and beyond bringing my vision to life within my budget. She even surprised me the day of by finding anemones for my bouquet which I didn’t think were going to work!

I would recommend Jordan for any event as she was amazing to work with and really knows how to create beautiful spaces.

(Photo credit: © Copyright Blue Media Works Photography)

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 08/13/2017

We had a lovely experience with Jordan and her crew. She was very resposive and went out of her way to accomodate us. She is very sweet and professional. She and her assistants listened to our needs and helped us out in any way they could. Thank you, Jordan!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write an awesome review! Congratulations!

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

Jordan did a great job not only with creating beautiful floral arrangements, but with decorating and coordinating our entire Austin winter wedding. First, the flowers were simply perfect. From the bouquets and boutonnieres to the table centerpieces and the wedding arch, the flowers were fresh and blooming, and turned out better than I could have ever dreamed. She also used her classy and creative touch to decorate our welcome tables and venue entry. As far as coordinating goes, we could not have done it without her. She made sure everything ran smoothly from the rehearsal to the very end of the wedding night. I as the bride didn't have to think or worry about anything. She took care of it all! She juggled our vendors, kept us on schedule, was detail-oriented, worked hard and took action when issues arose. Her team was fantastic. Jordan made my special day extra perfect, and I would recommend Jordan Flowers & Events to anyone, especially my family and friends!

Sent on 04/02/2017