JOPHOTO Reviews

206 Reviews for JOPHOTO

• Kayla

Kayla Newman · Getting married on 07/06/2021

Highly recommend!

JoPhoto is the absolute best! They made the whole experience fun and easy. Kathleen and Joe are very kind and sweet people, who make sure your day is going exactly (if not better) than how you expect it! Their photo are beautiful quality and help us relive the day over and over! I recommend JoPhoto to anyone that is looking for wedding, engagement, or any kind of event photos!

Sent on 06/30/2020

Sanjay Raman · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Engagement Photos

Joe and Kathleen were nothing short of amazing! This was the first time my fiancé and I had professional photos taken and they made us feel so comfortable! They were very detailed orientated and accommodating to our requested date change due to Covid. We got our photos back very quickly and I am so impressed with their quality of work. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2020
  • Alex

Alex Whalen · Getting married on 05/06/2021

The best of the best!

I cannot say enough great things about Kathleen and Joe! My fiance and I never had professional photos taken before and Kathleen and Joe made us feel SO comfortable and laugh the entire time we were shooting with them! They are very detailed orientated, responsive and professional! We even received our photos a week before expected! I cannot stop looking at our photos now, obsessed is an understatement. Run don't walk to book with them! :)

Sent on 06/26/2020
  • Erin

Erin Dobbs · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Personable

Joe and Kathleen of JOPhoto were absolutely perfect. My husband and I aren't very uncomfortable in front of the camera and they made the photo session at our wedding so fun. We ended up with several photos that are very candid and beautiful. Both Joe and Kathleen were very professional and still personable. They felt like they were our friends from the moment they arrived at the shoot. I had several requests for certain photos and they were more than covered. We chose to get married at the courthouse in Knoxville and Joe and Kathleen made it feel like we had an extravagant wedding and really made my day. I cannot say enough good things about them and couldn’t be more pleased with our photos. We now have timeless photos we will love forever.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Lindsay Hess · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Magical!!!!

Jo & Kathleen make you feel like you have known them forever. Their talent speaks for itself, but they are more than just super talented photographers! After our engagement photos, my husband and I were so relieved to have two people that making taking pictures so fun and easy. From the time they arrived on our wedding day until the final moment of the evening, Kathleen and Jo made the whole experience wonderful. My bridesmaids kept talking about how wonderful Kathleen was and how she seemed to be doing everything! Our day was magical, but Jo and Kathleen were able to capture that magic in a way that makes me feel like I'm reliving in through the pictures. So for years to come, I will be able to feel the most magical day of my life over and over again! I could not recommend them more!! They are truly the dream team!!!

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Connie

Connie Hess · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Simply.....The BEST!

Can't say enough good things about Kathleen and Jo. The bride and groom connected with them during the engagement photo session....and the rest was easy. Kathleen keeps things moving on the wedding day. She and Jo find the most perfect shots. The end result was nothing short of amazing. Highly recommend this team.

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • timbrizard

Tim Brizard · Getting married on 01/11/2021

Great experience

Joe and Kathleen are amazing. They made the entire experience easy and fun. The photographs they took came out incredible and we could not be more pleased with the results. Their attention to detail and eye for great shots really shows in their work. I highly recommend them for capturing any special occasion.

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany Foust · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Wonderful!!

Joe and Kathleen were absolutely wonderful! We were a little nervous during our engagement session, but they did an amazing job at making it a relaxing and FUN time with lots of laughs. By the time our wedding day arrived, JoPhoto helped us come up with a great wedding day timeline. Since it was a national park ceremony location, our initial spot was taken by a birthday party. Kathleen stepped right up, directed some traffic and our families (which is like herding cats), and found us an even better spot at Greenbrier for the ceremony. It started out as chaos and turned into the perfect day. Not to mention, the photos were absolutely STUNNING and captured all the small, meaningful details in our wedding. We highly recommend JoPhoto!!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Taylor Breedlove · Getting married on 10/04/2020

Spectacular

Joe and Kathleen were spectacular! We don’t live in Tennessee but wanted mountain top Engagement pictures. They captured perfectly what I wanted. They were the sweetest to work with and made us feel very comfortable. I wish they could make a trip to Alabama for our Wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Robert Allmon · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Look no further!

Great experience with these two. They mad our Wedding day perfect! Just got photos back today and everything looks amazing, highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Robert

Robert Matthew Allmon · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Highly Recommend

Great experience with these two. They made our Wedding day perfect! Just got photos back today and everything looks amazing, highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Abigail

Abigail Holt · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Amazing and Talented!

Wouldn't have picked anyone else to capture our special day! Jo and Kathleen are very professional and made the entire process fun and stress-free. We were thrilled with how our pictures turned out--very light, natural, and organic! We loved their eye for special detail. We would choose them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/24/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Singleton · Married on 06/06/2020

Truly amazing!

Kathleen and Joe were so patient and listened to exactly what we wanted. It shows in the photos captured that day! It was hot and we were both tired from working all day but they made the shoot fun and made us laugh so much! Our personalities shine in every single photo that was taken! We cannot wait to get together in the fall for more!!!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Madison

Madison Schmit · Married on 05/28/2020

Wedding in the Smoky Mountains

Where do I even begin?! COVID-19 changed my wedding plans with a month to spare and led us to have a small ceremony with our close family in the Smoky Mountains. I contacted JoPhoto and Kathleen helped me throughout the entire process. From finding the perfect location, making the timeline, recommending an officiant, hair & makeup, etc. she was outstanding. Kathleen and her husband are much more than a photography business, they help make your day as perfect and smooth as possible. The pictures turned out absolutely amazing! I couldn’t be more in love. People keep making the comment that the photos should be in a magazine, that’s how good they are!!! JoPhoto was very professional, kind, and overall so much fun to work with! Thank you both for helping make our day so perfect! I recommend them to everyone, you will not be disappointed, they are the best in the industry!!!! 📷❤️

Sent on 06/12/2020
  • Komal

Komal · Married on 05/24/2020

Great photographers, great people!

I would highly recommend Kathleen and her husband (JoPhoto team) for elopement photography in the Smoky Mountains. My now-husband and I decided to elope to the Smoky Mountains last month. We originally planned to have a large wedding during Memorial Day weekend but was canceled in light of the current pandemic. These plans for elopement came together within 2 weeks. Throughout the process Kathleen was responsive, friendly, and put both of our minds at ease. It is obvious that she has extensive experience with elopements in the park and helped us make the process completely painless. She also put us in touch with the person we needed to contact to get a permit to get married in the park. By the end of that day after speaking with her, we had our permit and were ready to go.

The day of the wedding, Kathleen and her husband were incredibly warm and welcoming. They met with us and our officiant and took us to a special location for the ceremony. They have several locations they are familiar with and scouted out and led the way (great for those who are out of town and eloping!). From there, we went to a couple other locations as well! The views and scenery were stunning.

You can tell Kathleen and Joe have great hearts and love what they do. There was no tension and we never felt rushed. They asked us a couple times if there were any shots we wanted that we didn't get and made sure to include them. My husband and I are somewhat awkward in front of a camera and they put us at ease, playing almost "newlywed games" with us to give our pictures a natural and light feel.

The best part - we got our photos the DAY OF the wedding. She had initially stated that she'd send us a couple the day of and the rest within a week, however we were so surprised and happy we got them in such a short time. They were stunning, great quality, and with a link for download that does not expire.

Without a doubt, I would remember JoPhoto. It was such a special day for my husband and I, and their team played a large role in that!

Sent on 06/04/2020

Nathan Hagood · Married on 05/23/2020

Highly recommended

We loved JoPhoto! Enjoyed getting to know Joe and Kathleen; it felt like you knew them from the day you met them! The pictures were excellent!

Sent on 06/07/2020
  • Amy

Amy Hohlbein · Married on 05/09/2020

Absolutely amazing!!!!

Joe and Kathleen were absolutely amazing to work with! We are from out of town and were wanting engagement pictures taken in the Smoky Mountains. They were wonderful through the whole booking process, the shoot, and getting the pictures back in a very timely manner. They made the session fun and relaxing! Definitely will book them again if we ever get pictures around that area again!! Thanks again for everything you guys are awesome!!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Julie

Julie Jones · Married on 04/18/2020

Jophoto rescued my wedding.

Oh my goodness. Where to begin? Kathleen was so helpful in planning my destination wedding from states away. She gave great recommendations for vendors and advice when it came to the flow of the day and timing of everything. Joe and Kathleen are incredibly knowledgeable of the area and are experienced, professional photographers.

This really came in handy when my entire wedding fell apart due to COVID-19. Kathleen was on it right away, calling me to give me updates on the situation and to also encourage me /calm my anxieties. They were flexible with me and were as determined as I was to make it happen AND make it beautiful. Kathleen and I were in contact basically every step of the way, essentially planning a brand new wedding just weeks before the big day. Not to mention, they are the sweetest, and an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I wouldn't call ourselves the most photogenic people... but Kathleen and Joe made the shoot feel easy and natural.

I cannot express just how appreciative and grateful I am that I chose JoPhoto. They stuck with me through it all, and the result was an absolutely perfect day. You would have never known we were smack dab in the middle of a global pandemic lol. Whatever you do, hire JoPhoto. If they can get me through a COVID-19 wedding, they can get you through anything that might come up on your wedding day. I can't say it enough - THANK YOU JoPhoto.

Sent on 05/28/2020
  • Mandy

Mandy Cline · Married on 03/20/2020

Exceptional professionally and personally

We got married on one of the worst weeks ever with all the worry about the Coronavirus. Kathleen and Joe totally helped make our day so special. Not only are the great photographers but they are kind people. I could not recommend them more and we will forever use them for all our photography needs!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Terebesi · Married on 03/10/2020

They're amazing

We're from Florida so we planned our wedding from afar. They made everything so easy for us. They helped us find our officiant and coordinated with him perfectly so we didn't have to stress. It was very lowkey, but just enough. We were super nervous but they put us at ease and made this day so special and fun. It was like hanging out with a couple of friends! They even gave us dinner recommendations for our wedding night and it was AMAZING. Overall very grateful for them and for this day. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Lindsey Branam · Married on 02/21/2020

Incredible photographers.

I would highly recommend JoPhoto to anyone looking for high quality, professional photos. Not only are Joe and Kathleen talented, but they are also incredibly kind. They never made us feel uncomfortable or posed. Our wedding photographs turned out beautiful!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Brian

Brian Lafferty · Married on 02/04/2020

Enhanced our special day!

JOPHOTO went above and beyond to help make our day special. They were so helpful, personable and captured our special moments beautifully! They nailed the style just as we had hoped and we can't stop looking at the photos. JoPhoto rocks!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Matthew Hill · Married on 01/02/2020

Easy to work with!!!!

We had to move up our photograph timing due to weather, they were amazing to work with in that they were respective to our wishes. Photographs came out amazing

Sent on 01/12/2020

Ashley Hill · Married on 01/02/2020

Made our day perfect!!

Kathleen and Joe were absolutely amazing to work with! We felt comfortable with them immediately and were able to be ourselves throughout the day. They listened to what we wanted and made sure we got the shots we wanted. Now I’m going to have to come up with an occasion for another shoot with them!!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Charlie

Charlie · Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful work and super helpful!

Joe and Kathleen were amazing! They were so helpful in providing a timeline for pictures and made sure to capture all the important moments! My wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful, and I couldn’t be happier with my decision to work with JoPhoto!

Sent on 12/04/2019