JOPHOTO Reviews

JOPHOTO 6
JOPHOTO 7

Emily Daniel · Married on 12/31/2018

Photographers that Felt More like Friends

From the second we arrived at the venue, Kathleen and Joe were amazingly professional and helpful. They made us and our families feel comfortable and at ease. We never felt cheesy or fake, but instead we just felt like we were hanging out with friends who took our pictures. We got a wide variety of shots and angles since there were two shooters. I am so thrilled we used them for our wedding day!

• Molley

Molley · Married on 11/23/2018

Great to work with!

They were great! Very professional and I love our wedding photos. Great to work with all around.

Sent on 12/13/2018

JOPHOTO's reply:

Thank you so much Molley! We loved being a part of your wedding and capturing the day for you and Daniel! It was such a beautiful wedding!

Daniel Dove · Married on 11/23/2018

Great experience

Very professional team. Captured our wedding beautifully. So pleased with how the photos turned out! Highly recommend!

• Hillary

Hillary Chen · Married on 11/21/2018

Professionalism & Quality

Amazing quality photos and both Kathleen & Joe are so professional, funny, and make the whole "posing process" not look fake. All of our family thought our photos belonged in a magazine. Also, interactions with my family and other vendors was extremely positive. Very satisfied that we went with JoPhoto!

• Molly

Molly Dove · Married on 11/16/2018

Execellent Photographers

We used JoPhoto for our small wedding elopement this fall! Kathleen and Joe are truly amazing in every way. Their photography skills and kindness definitely helped make our day so special. Our pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined! I will definitely use JoPhoto again!!

James Williams · Married on 11/16/2018

Jo and Kathleen were amazing and very professional.

We chose jo and Kathleen to do our photos for our wedding and we could not be happier. Not only are they great, genuine people, but they are extremely professional and the pictures turned out better than we could have imagined. I highly recommend.

Becky · Married on 11/06/2018

Amazing photography team for your wedding!

We hired Joe and Kathleen sight unseen for our destination wedding in the Smokey Mountains! We received amazing photos and they were so easy to work with!

Cassandra Braden · Married on 11/02/2018

JoPhoto was the BEST decision

My husband and I LOVED everything about JoPhoto (and Stella, the photo bus). I never felt awkward taking any of the pictures and they all turned out exceptional! We have over 800 pictures and I am obsessed with all of them. We received our pictures back in great time, I would recommend JoPhoto for ANY event. They will capture the best moments of your life with ease, class, and professionalism.

Cory Braden · Married on 11/02/2018

Jophoto is amazing

As the groom, I did not feel very comfortable getting in front of the camera. Jo and Kathleen took the wheel and made every shot a breeze. At one point I did not feel like I was taking pictures, just hanging out. My wife loved them as well and we have nothing but great things to say about JoPhoto. We had their photo bus Stella at our reception and it was the most raved about thing. We would do it all over again and continue to use Jo and Kathleen with no doubt it would be nothing short of perfect.

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2018

I cannot recommend JoPhoto enough!

I cannot recommend JoPhoto enough! Joe and Kathleen are such sweet people! They gave us so much helpful advice for our wedding in the GSMNP. They also made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I truly believe one of the best decisions you could make for your wedding is hiring JoPhoto! We are so happy they were a part of our wedding day!

JOPHOTO 8

Kim Brault · Married on 10/12/2018

Relaxed & fun

We loved working with Joe and Kathleen. We don’t love posing for pix, but they made it fun so we didn’t look stiff. We also used the photo bus for the reception. Our guests had a blast and we’ve enjoyed looking at the photo album.

JOPHOTO 9
    JOPHOTO 10
    JOPHOTO 11
    JOPHOTO 12

Jessica Trujillo · Married on 10/11/2018

Bride's dream photographers!

I cannot express enough how amazing Kathleen and Joe are. So kind, helpful, and the best photographers in Tennessee! Kathleen helped me with every thing, from communicating with the national park for our venue to helping me find the perfect officiant ❤️ Thank you both so much - Kathleen, thank you for keeping me sane!

Sydney · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing photographers!

Joe and Kathleen did such an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos! They made us feel so comfortable and captured the day in the best way possible. Highly, highly recommended!

Jessica Barker · Married on 09/08/2018

September Great Smoky Wedding

From one instagram photo, I knew that Joe and Kathleen were going to be our wedding photographers. I knew immediately that we were going to get quality photos, but what I wasn't expecting was the quality people behind JoPhoto. Joe and Kathleen are attentive, relaxed, and willing to go the extra mile (which in our case is literal - the drove across the Great Smokies park to capture nighttime shots for us!) They're extremely responsive, open to last minute changes, and just know how to get the perfect shot. I think it's because they're so well-versed in so many venues around the eastern TN area. They were also so incredibly easy to work despite it being a destination wedding for us: they showed up on venue on time, kept us on our timeline, and still made sure we got all our of shots. They also kept to their timeline getting our photos back to us in a quicker time than we expected!

And lastly, it downpoured on our wedding, and Joe and Kathleen weathered it all with us: helping shift our timeline in real time, standing out in the pouring rain capturing photos for us, and just being a wonderful support system throughout. Simply put, they're the best around.

Dale A Barker · Married on 09/08/2018

The only choice for Photography

As a groom, I assisted my wife, Jessica, in finding vendors and making selections. Not when it came to the photographer, she wanted JoPhoto to do our wedding. Their artistic style, familiarity with the Great Smoky's,and superb quality of photos set them apart from any other vendor in the area. I would have picked them myself if my wife didn't find them. My wife and I had a destination wedding in the Great Smoky's and JoPhoto pointed us in the right direction to quality vendors that completed our wedding to unimaginable magic. I don't want to hype them up too much, but JoPhoto truly is the bar in capturing an important day in your lives and truly making everything feel magical. When my wife and I look at our photos, not only do we remember the moment, we remember the feelings we had at the time so vividly and it's like we're going on our wedding day again. To me, they're the must have for any special event, everything else is just filler

Amy · Married on 09/01/2018

9/1/18 in Gatlinburg

Joe and Kathleen are more than amazing photographers, they are amazing people. They went above and beyond for my destination wedding in Gatlinburg. They were the first people we hired - that was the one thing we were sure of. From that point on, we knew we’d be set for our dream wedding no matter what. They made two awkward goofy people feel comfortable and actually have FUN in front of the camera. Their talent for capturing the love that was our wedding day is incredible and I will forever be thankful for them!

Abby · Married on 07/14/2018

Joe and Kathleen make you feel totally comfortable in front of the camera, and the little genuine moments they are able to capture are absolutely amazing. They photographed everything for us, engagement, bridal portraits, and wedding photos, and they all turned out so wonderfully! Not only are they both such talented photographers, they are also just two of the sweetest people you will ever meet. I would highly recommend them for any and all of your photography needs!

• Alex

Alex Weaver · Married on 05/25/2018

Words can not describe the existence

JoPhoto was amazing to work with. Both knew exactly how to make us laugh, and look our best. Amazing photos.

Kailey · Married on 05/25/2018

Perfection

When planning our wedding the main thing on our wish list was amazing photos that truly captured who we are as a couple. These two kind and super talented couple went above and beyond every expectation we had! I still have yet to pick out which photo is my favorite. If you are looking for the best photographers you have found them here!

JOPHOTO 13
    JOPHOTO 14
    JOPHOTO 15

Monica · Married on 05/21/2018

Kathleen and Jo were awesome! We got married at Spence Cabin, they knew all the great places to go for great photo backdrops. I can't wait to see my photos. They listen to what we wanted in the photos and even help me have my dream wedding shot.

Abbey · Married on 05/15/2018

Amazing! Jophoto is the best!

JOPHOTO IS THE BEST! Joe and Kathleen are super knowledgeable and professional, yet friendly and down to earth. They did our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn’t be happier. They help made our wedding day run smoothly while doing our photos and did an amazing job at making us feel special! Our photos are absolutely stunning, and every time I look at them they make my heart happy remembering our special day. All of our friends and family love the photos as well! I highly recommend JOPHOTO for your photos! You will NOT be disappointed!

JOPHOTO 16

Mallory · Married on 05/14/2018

JOPHOTO is the absolute best! We enjoyed them so much at our wedding and the pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagine!

Hannah · Married on 04/14/2018

I can not say enough great things about JoPhoto. Everyone we talked to before we chose a photographer had bragged about how they were the best of the best, and they definitely lived up to their reputation. Their photos are going to be cherished by us and our family forever. Not only are the photos flawless and artistically taken, but they capture every single moment. You can relive the entire day when you go through them. You almost get overwhelmed by how many amazing photos there are because there can’t possible be enough space in your house to frame them all! Not only will you love the photos, but you will love the experience they give; they keep the whole day on track and make it fun and relaxing at the same time. I can’t thank them enough for everything, if you have the chance, choose JoPhoto!!

Christa · Married on 01/01/2018

Kathleen and Jo are wonderful!! I cannot say enough about our experience with them! They are so easy to work with and very talented. I would highly recommend them!!

Alyssa · Married on 09/01/2017

Kathleen and Joe are the most talented, kind, accommodating, and capable photographer team! The fact that they were able to wrangle our groomsmen was a feat in itself, but to have the most STUNNING pictures on top of it all? They are truly amazing at what they do!! They captured not only the most epic, beautiful photos of our wedding backdrop, but they also managed to capture the essence of the wedding itself. On top of that, their calm, confident, and professional demeanor when directing us for pictures was MUCH appreciated!! My now-husband and I are not the most comfortable people in front of a camera, and they made it easy and fun! They are such professionals. I would recommend them to anyone!!