Jonny Black Productions Reviews

551 | Houston, TX

551 Reviews for Jonny Black Productions

Sheryll · Married on 03/25/2017

I would highly, highly recommend using Johnny Black Productions. Jason did a FABULOUS job as always!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Noemi · Married on 03/19/2017

Very coordinated and professional! Jonny Black Productions innovate solutions to ensure that everyone of different backgrounds are having fun!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Joyce · Married on 03/18/2017

Our experience with Jonny and Javier was great. They were very welcoming, organized, flexible and easy to work with. After meeting both of them the first time, my fiance and I could definitely tell they love what they do. I would definitely recommend Jonny Black Productions to anyone who is looking for a great and professional experience!

Alex · Married on 03/18/2017

JBP is another vendor of ours that we wish we could give 10 STARS. Jonny and his staff treat you like family the moment you walk into their office. We coordinated with Jonny himself and Javier for our wedding. Javier was excellent to deal with, answering all of our questions that we had, being very flexible in scheduling our meetings around our work schedules. Both he and Jonny always had that drive to make sure every detail was taken care of. We asked Jonny himself to DJ our wedding and he was awesome as the DJ and MC, he has that charisma and the voice for it, for sure! I honestly cannot say enough great things about our experience with them, they were part of our special group of vendors that we were so fortunate to have found. To have vendors like these working together, it made for a great wedding day! Thank you, Jonny and thank you, Javier!

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2017

We had a wonderful experience at our wedding in May with Jonny Black Productions and we highly recommend using their services for your big day! Jonny was extremely responsive to any emails or calls that I made and was very organized, which made this Bride very happy! You will not be disappointed, I promise! We have had many of our guests comment on how much they loved the music at our wedding and how much fun our DJ was! Jonny even followed up with us to make sure everything turned out just as we hoped and wished us a Happy 1 month anniversary! He truly cares about his customers. We love ya JBP!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 03/17/2017

I had my DJ cancel on me a few weeks before my wedding, and Jason with Jonny Black Productions really helped me out. Very accommodating and helpful. Guests are still talking about how much fun they had at my wedding in regards to the music. I would definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Lori · Married on 03/10/2017

This company is amazing! From start to finish, you won't be disappointed. Jason was an amazing DJ and our guests were always on the dance floor due to his play selections. The lighting is something I am glad we decided to go with, matched and complemented our decor! Also, they are super friendly and followed up with is after a month to wish us a happy one month anniversary! These guys are amazing and down to earth. They listen to what you want and they deliver!!!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Shelby · Married on 03/10/2017

We hired Jonny to be our DJ with much fear due to the DJ I had previously booked failing miserably at my sister's wedding. From the very first meeting, the Jonny Black Productions staff took all of my worries away. They were always willing to meet in person and called to talk about things over the phone instead of text or email, which put me much more at ease compared to other vendors. It was nice to be in touch through the entire process and that gave me confidence that everything would be perfect on our big day! We had dinner and formalities of the reception in one room then moved to another ballroom for the "party" and they made this move seamlessly! I would recommend them 1,000 times over! They kept the night going and had people ages 3-70 on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Hade everyone dancing all night. Very Profesional and fun team to work with.

Anna · Married on 02/18/2017

Absolutely fantastic!! After only one meeting, Javier knew exactly the feel that my fiance and I were going for. They were always so accommodating in meeting with us and gave us no pressure, but lots of great advice for running the evening! DJ Hollywood Steve played EVERYTHING we wanted and was really able to play a mix that brought every group out on the floor to dance. Every age group had so much fun and he stuck to the schedule that we wanted. The crowd had so much fun with him and we never wanted the night to end. LOVED Hollywood Steve as our DJ.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Alicia · Married on 12/18/2016

Very professional! They were also very good with communication and flexible with last minute changes! Don't think twice!

Sent on 03/07/2017

C · Married on 12/10/2016

Jonny Black Productions is 5 stars from the time you book to the end of your wedding! The staff is beyond helpful and the payment process could not be easier. Besides the Groom, DJ Hollywood Steve was the best dressed guy at the wedding! He brought the house down and played all of my requested songs... we literally could not get people off of the dance floor. Jonny Black Productions is the best investment you will make for your wedding. My sister has already booked Hollywood Steve for her wedding.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/10/2016

Everyone at Johnny Black Productions was incredibly helpful every step of the way in our wedding process, and we had a BLAST when our wedding day came! They totally listened to all of our input and the music really turned out to be representative of us and our style. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to love their music on their big day!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Maria · Married on 11/26/2016

I could have not been any happier with Jonny Black Productions. Our Dj was " Dj Chop-E" Edgar was truly amazing, he was always available to help answer any questions, or provide suggestions for our reception. The whole planning process was super easy, as Jonny Black Productions will schedule a one on one meeting with your DJ, about a month before the wedding to make sure they know exactly what you're looking for. On our wedding day, we danced the night away without any worries. All our guests enjoyed the music and photo booth!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Eric · Married on 11/19/2016

These guys killed it at our wedding, extremely professional and top of the line equipment. Kept everybody going the whole time! We dealt with Steve and Jonny himself. Thanks again for making our wedding awesome!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Christine · Married on 11/05/2016

Jonny Black Productions was very easy to work with!

Our DJ was DJ Hollywood Steve and he was absolutely fantastic!
    He communicated well and got in touch with us in a timely manner before the wedding to discuss what we wanted.
    During the wedding, he absolutely KILLED IT. He had everyone dancing and stayed true to our requests and songs we had decided on.

I would definitely recommend Jonny Black Productions.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2016

Great DJ for our wedding. We had Steve and he did a great job! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/21/2016

I had them for my wedding and my experience with Jonny Black Productions was great. They are super friendly and very easy to talk to even though we just had a phone meeting. Our Dj was Edgar and he was awesome, he made sure everybody was on the dance floor. I highly recommend them!! Thank you Jonny Black Productions :)

Sent on 03/08/2017

It was amazing working with Johnny Black. We spent our whole reception with a full dance floor. My company also uses them for our annual gala and they could not be easier to work with.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Sonya · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I had a blast working with Johnny! We knew that we wanted to work him at our first initial meeting. He was so professional and knew what we would like before we even mentioned it. He gave great advice and opinions on different songs and lighting we should use for our wedding. He was also familiar with our venue which helped put everythign together. The day of the wedding, Johnny and his crew showed up on time and rocked the house! The lighting in the room was breathtaking and I could have asked for a better party! Everyone complimented us on our great the music was the whole night. I would definetly recommend Johnny to anybody who wants to throw a good party with dancing all night long! He is worth every penny!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Jonny Black Productions's reply:

Sonya & Des,

Thank you for your kind words and for the awesome review! Non-stop partying all night long in Galveston TX!!!!

Best wishes,

Jonny & David
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 09/10/2016

Amazing DJ services - Edgar picked up on our musical taste very quickly and had guests dancing all night! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2016

When it came to our wedding, the DJ was one of the most important vendors. I'm extremely picky when it comes to the music selection. I wanted everyone to have a great time and to have the perfect music selection for each part of the wedding. My husband and I met with Jonny and Javier for our initial consultation, and we knew right then and there that we wanted Jonny to "DJ" our wedding. Javier was extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process and answered any questions that we had; he also was good about giving us gentle reminders and very flexible with last-minute changes. Jonny and Jason did a phenomenal job on the wedding day. Jonny did a great job of selecting music to strike the right tone and vibe for each part of the wedding. Our family and friends were on the dance floor the entire night! Many of our family and friends raved about Jonny after the wedding....in their words, "The DJ was off the chain!", "It was like he knew all the right music to play!"

We also used Jonny Black Productions for our photo booth. We were absolutely in love with the photo album that we received at the end of the night with a copy of everyone's photo booth strips. There was a great variety of props, and we liked how there was plenty of time in between shots to switch out props and poses!

I would highly recommend Jonny Black Productions! They are extremely flexible, very warm, welcoming and professional, and just overall an awesome group of people to work with. They were definitely worth every, single penny!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Diana · Married on 08/14/2016

I could not have been more pleased with our experience with Jonny Black Productions! They are all very professional but also allow for a stress free environment. Any requests or questions that we had were answered with respect and they really did a fantastic job at our wedding. Everyone, including myself, loved the music and there were always people on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome DJ company!

Sent on 10/06/2016

kenneth · Married on 08/06/2016

If you don't want to worry about your guest having a great time on the dance floor, hire these guys. We had so many people tell us the next few weeks that it was the most fun they had at a wedding and these guys definitely helped with that.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Jonny Black Productions's reply:

Hey Kenneth, thank you, you guys rocked!!!

Taylor · Married on 07/16/2016

We were so pleased with Jonny Black productions! They did a wonderful job at our wedding, we couldn't have chosen a better dj & the photo booth was so much fun!!
    We are already talking about them being at our 'five year' party!!!
    Thanks you guys!! ??????