Jonny Black Productions Reviews

551 | Houston, TX

551 Reviews for Jonny Black Productions

Allen · Married on 06/10/2017

Johnny did at amazing job at our wedding, especially considering the multicultural affair that we had. He was able to bring in all the music we requested as varied as it was and make it sound seamless!

Maisie · Married on 06/03/2017

I have already referred them to my friends!!! They are professional and so much fun!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

Have nothing but great things to say about Jonny Black Productions!! Javier Perez was very helpful during the process, and he is so nice! We chose to have DJ Showtime for our wedding reception, and he was absolutely amazing!!! Everyone had such a great time and he played great music! I highly recommend Jonny Black Productions!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Chris · Married on 05/28/2017

My wife and I hired Jonny Black from signing up with the Tuscan Courtyard for our venue and I am so glad they were our default option! We wouldn't have hired anyone else. Since booking, they spoke to us frequently on the phone whenever we had questions to get our lighting and monogram options setup. Afterwards, we met with Javier about a month before our wedding to make sure the ceremony and reception would include all the music we wanted.

On our big night, we had DJ Hollywood Steve keeping the party going for our guests. He was able to find what music everyone responded to and kept us dancing all night!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Tori · Married on 05/21/2017

We LOVED working with Jonny Black!! Each person we spoke to was so helpful, accommodating, and kind. Leading up to the wedding they were always timely and efficient when contacting us. And our wedding was a BLAST! The DJ, Jason Garcia, delivered exactly what my husband and I were hoping for. He engaged the guests without being overbearing and played all the right music for a fun, tasteful night of dancing!

Nancy · Married on 05/20/2017

JB is an amazing company!

Everything from meeting planning in advance, to the Skype consultations were memorable. Every member of JBP was personable and were vital in making our wedding reception a party to remember! Jonny himself worked with us initially to come to a custom package for our wedding and it turned out nothing short of amazing.

The reception started off mellow during dinner and the party kept building all night until it was time for the send off. DJ Chop-E and Jason were working in tandem to provide a great mix and MC services. We were in great hands with Jonny Black Productions and I would certainly hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Angelo · Married on 05/20/2017

Jonny Black and Co. really made our wedding special. They are more than just DJs, they are masters of ceremony too. They helped us through reception planning and our DJ was excellent the day of.

Alisa · Married on 05/13/2017

We had Jonny as our DJ and he was absolutely amazing!!! Him and his team were incredible at communications. Their quick response time is a huge stress relief during the whole wedding planning process. They work with you to make sure they understand what kind of music you want to be played and that everyone's on the same page. We could not have made a better choice for a DJ! It's been a month since our wedding and some of our guest are still talking about how it's been so long since they've been to a wedding with a DJ who really got the crowd. We wanted such a wide range of music: classic oldies, country, pop, and Latin which you would think don't go together. I don't know how, but Jonny made it not only work, but he made it seem like they were all meant to flow one into the other. It was absolutely incredible. We truely appreciate the atmosphere he created for our wedding - it was perfect!

Norma · Married on 05/12/2017

I booked DJ and photo booth services, which were both great! My guests enjoyed the music and the mirror photo booth was very fun for guests of all ages! Great customer service by all of the staff members! I'm very happy to have used Jonny Black Productions for my wedding reception!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2017

Johnny Black Productions is the absolute best DJ company! They made our wedding reception an amazing party and all of our guests loved their music choices! The lighting was also amazing and I loved how the colors changed at the night went on! I would highly recommend Johnny Black Productions and would use them again!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/06/2017

From beginning to end Jonny Black Productions was amazing! Javier and Priscilla made booking and planning everything absolutely wonderful! Easy and got us so excited! DJ Showtime was amazing at our wedding! He kept everyone dancing the entire night and listened to our music requests perfectly. We had a photo booth, custom monogram, and uplighting! Highly, highly recommend this amazing company. Jonny Black even reached out to us a month after our wedding wishing us a happy one month! Top notch service!!

Chandler · Married on 05/06/2017

Jonny black productions was AMAZING. My husband is from Mexico so we requested a bilingual DJ who could provide a mix of latino and US hits. It was a perfect balance! Everyone had a fabulous time and the dance floor was full the entire night. Highly recommend!

Krista · Married on 05/06/2017

Jonny was great! We were able to get have Jonny Black as our DJ and he made our reception a great experience. He helped hype the guests, and was very flexible with the schedule. Our guests loved the photobooth and Jonny as our DJ. We recommend Jonny to any couple that needs lighting, photobooth, and DJ services!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Hannah · Married on 04/22/2017

jonny black productions were amazing! Since I first contacted them, they have been very responsive and timely. We were in contact with Javier for the most part. He was very friendly and made sure we were comfortable with everything we got and our music choices. Our dj was chop-e and he was fantastic at our event. Our event was bilingual and he was great at mixing up all of our music with ease. He made sure we stayed on time and still was able to let our evening be perfect. Javier was handing the photo booth and it was a blast. They brought all the props. Everyone loved it. We got so many compliments on our music and dj. We couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/22/2017

Jonny Black and his team are the absolute best! We had the pleasure to meet Javier before the wedding and from the moment we connected, he was professional and knowledgeable. With so many moving pieces in coordinating a wedding, it was wonderful having a DJ that was so proactive, organized, and enthusiastic. We really didn't have to worry about a thing. We were a bit concerned that we wouldn't be able to get a bilingual DJ, but we were honored to have DJ Jonny Black himself for the day. On the day of, he certainly delivered too. He took our music preferences and had the perfect soundtrack through dinner and dancing. Afterwards, the only thing we could have wished for to make our night better was a bigger dance floor, as he had it packed with ALL of our guests for the entire night. Our guests loved him and we did too! Thank you Jonny Black for making our night so perfect! -Michelle

Sabrina · Married on 04/22/2017

Jonny and his team were so helpful since the beginning. I was looking at several DJs but after meeting with Jonny and Jason, I was sold. I was even more sold when I received a video from them shortly after our meeting. Jonny was very flexible and worked with me to make sure I got everything I wanted. At my wedding, DJ Hollywood Steve was amazing. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I also had the mirror at my wedding and my guests loved it! It is such a cool experience for your guests. I still have people talking about the mirror! If you're reading this and trying to decide whether or not to go with this company, I say DO IT! And get the mirror too!!! You and you're guests will LOVE IT!!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Derek · Married on 04/22/2017

Great people!! I couldn’t have been any happier with our choice of DJ companies. Everyone at the wedding loved our DJ, he made it fun and kept our request in mind.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Kathryn · Married on 04/15/2017

DJ showtime did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding! I've never been to a wedding that the DJ actually DJ'd and didn't just play songs. My husband and I were both super impressed. Thank you Jonny Black Productions!

Maria · Married on 04/08/2017

Love Jonny Black Productions! Jason did an amazing job. We could not ask for anything more from a DJ! Thank you for making our event so special!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Maria · Married on 04/08/2017

I loved everything about my experience with JBP. My niece's Quinceañera was so awesome and Jonny's team had a lot to do with that! The team was super organized and on top of their game before and during the planning process. Jonny even came out to the venue before we even booked them to determine what type of lights we would need. Jonny paired us with the best DJ based on our needs and wants, and we loved DJ Chop-E! The photobooth that Jonny suggested was the perfect addition! Although we didn't think it was necessary at first, I was so happy we added it. It was a great way to keep the non dancing folks and the kids entertained. Our next big event is my daughter's Quinceañera and we will definitely be using JBP!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Rick · Married on 04/08/2017

Our experience with Jonny Black was awesome an very professional . Everything we ask for we received an some extra.
    Jonny Black was very hands on from the very begging to helping us choose the best package for us to the very end. There were no corners cut. I have hired DJ's before , for special events but none have been such as impressive as Jonny Black Productions. If an when I have another very special event I would alway's hire Jonny Black productions, You only have one chance to get it right on your special day.

Sent on 08/25/2017

devin · Married on 04/01/2017

Loved working with Jason We gave him a description of what kind of music we wanted and he killed it. The dance floor was packed the whole night. I would definitely work with them again!

Alejandra · Married on 03/26/2017

It has been over a year since our wedding, and our guests still rave about how great the music was! Not only were they amazing and proffesional on the day of our wedding, but throughout the whole process as well. They listened to every request my husband and I had, and could always count on them for a fast response to any question. We had DJ Chop E at our wedding and he exceeded our expectations. If we could do it all over again we would, without a doubt, choose Jonny Black Productions! On behalf of my husband and I, thank you again so much for being a part of our perfect day!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Kaylee · Married on 03/25/2017

I don't even know where to begin! We used JBP for uplighting, photo booth, cake lighting, monogram, and music! DJ Jason Garcia was AWESOME and kept the party going so I didn't have to worry about it. My husband and I had so much fun going through the photo booth scrapbook after the wedding-- pretty hilarious pictures! The only thing I'd change on that end is getting a bigger book because I had a ton of photos of people I wasn't so close to and those I am really close to didn't have enough space to be in the book :/ I think I'll still print out their photos and find spots for them after the fact! Nothing less than 5/5 stars for me... in all honesty JBP was my favorite vendor I worked with. Great attitude, no stress, fantastic results. Cheers!!! -Kaylee

Sent on 04/12/2017

Carrie · Married on 03/25/2017

Our 10 year vow renewal was a mix of guests as I am from Texas but my husband and his family are from Argentina. We wished to have several styles of music. We were clueless on names of songs and people who sing them. Thankfully they are true experts because they were able to blend the latin music, country music and top hits so well that everyone had such a great time. They really brought our reception to life. We couldn't believe how well they did. Thanks again for all of your help! I highly recommend the photobooth. That was all anyone could talk about was how much fun it was!

Thanks!