Jonny Black Productions Reviews

549 | Houston, TX

549 Reviews for Jonny Black Productions

Ali · Married on 04/07/2018

DJ Chosen was the best & all the staff at Jonny Black Productions were so easy to work with! We had an absolute blast at our wedding & everyone there kept talking about how amazing our DJ was! Thank you Jonny & DJ Chosen, you guys ROCK!

Sent on 04/24/2018

ADRIAN-PAUL · Married on 03/31/2018

Jonny Black and his Team were very Professional and handled our every request!! They went above and beyond what we expected and we are very grateful!! DR Showtime did a wonderful job of keeping everything flowing and in order. He had us all up and jumping to the beat of some great tunes!!! Everyone was on the floor dancing and having a great time!! We will definitely call upon Jonny Black Productions for future events!!! Thank you again!! Adrian & Kari

Sent on 05/05/2018

DIANA · Married on 03/24/2018

All of our guests loved the music. They knew exactly what we wanted and were able to keep everyone entertained. We highly recommend Johnny Black!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2018

Wonderful experience all around! Our DJ read the crowd perfectly and the dance floor was so much fun! I would recommend Jonny Black Productions to anyone.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Carlos · Married on 03/23/2018

DJ Anderson did an amazing job! Not only did he manage the reception like a pro but had everyone dancing the night away !!!

Sent on 03/28/2018
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 03/17/2018

I am so happy we chose Jonny Black Productions for our lighting, music, and photo booth! The Mirror was amazing, and so much fun, all of our guests LOVED IT!!! Thank you so much Jonny, and team (especially my DJ Jason, you were awesome!!)

Sent on 04/02/2018

Kristen · Married on 03/17/2018

You guys were AWESOME! The DJ at our was Amazing! The dance floor stayed packed!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Gabriella · Married on 03/16/2018

Jonny Black Productions was an amazing dj team to have for my wedding. They definitely took care of all my needs over and beyond!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Meghan · Married on 03/09/2018

We absolutely loved our DJ from Jonny Black. We provided a list of songs we loved and he was able to fill in all the rest. The dance floor never cleared out! Would definitely recommend them!

• W

Walter · Married on 03/03/2018

First of all I would like to Start of by thanking the entire staff at Jonny Black Productions. Our wedding was the most amazing wedding experience ever. From the moment I called to ask for a quote Jason was very informative on the services they offered and answered every question clearly. This is not just a DJ company that offers DJ service. They take you thru your whole Journey of your event. So many great experiences with them before the event, from designing our Custom Monogram with Javier to mixing our first dance song with DJ Anderson. Everybody who works here was Super Nice and Humble and never hesitated to hear what our ideas and our vision was for our wedding. I would 100% recommend getting “The Mirror”. It’s is definitely an awesome experience, especially the part that you can immediately receive and share your picture. They have the option to send it straight to your phone and also print it out. Everybody at my wedding complimented our decision to get The Mirror , they said it was unique. And now to the actual Party. DJ Anderson gave us an Epic wedding. The Party never stopped. There was never a pause in his playlist. He kept playing hit after hit and the dance floor was never empty. And last but not least I loved how DJ Anderson didn’t skip a beat even when we had unscheduled things that happened during the wedding. DJ Anderson adapted on the spot , like if he had read my mind. With Jonny Black Production it’s not about how much it cost for a DJ.... with them it’s about how Awesome you want your memories to be. I will never hesitated to use them again. They are my preference if anybody ask me. Jonny Black Production Thank You again for our WONDERFUL experience.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Janna · Married on 02/24/2018

Jonny Black Productions was the perfect choice for our DJ/lighting needs! They were great at playing a variety of music and keeping the party going. They took their time to have phone meetings beforehand which answered all of my questions! I would definitely recommend them to any future brides/grooms!!

Stephanie · Married on 02/24/2018

Jonny Black and his team were exceptional throughout our entire wedding process. Starting with our initial consultation with Jonny and our pre-wedding walkthrough with Javier, they walked us through every step of the way and made sure that every detail was covered and that we were comfortable and taken care of. On the day of the wedding, DJ Jason Garcia provided the music for the ceremony, MC’d the reception, and kept the dance floor packed the entire night! He incorporated the songs that we chose but was also able to read the crowd perfectly and didn’t miss a beat! These guys are amazing at what they do and exhibit the utmost professionalism. We couldn’t have been more pleased with our decision!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Jim · Married on 02/17/2018

My clients were very pleased with their Mirror Photo Booth. The service of the attendant was exceptional and Jonny Black did a great job, working with us on the layout of the photo print. Above and beyond!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Marcella · Married on 01/20/2018

Music is our life: We eat, sleep, and breathe it. So naturally, our most important selection for the most important day of our lives was going to be “Who will be our DJ?”

During our research, we found tons of reviews from wedding websites, wedding chats and many different vendors in Houston about what an amazing job Jonny Black Productions does. When we first met Jonny, I was a bit nervous in the sense that I did not know what to expect during our consultation and if they would live up to MY expectations. I was amazed by their professionalism, their knowledge, but most importantly a genuine care to make our special day memorable. Though they were a little over our budget, they were willing to work with us to make sure we we’re receiving the service we really wanted!

They had so much to offer not just DJ services, but other services as well. Our favorite was their Magic Mirror photobooth service, which was a HUGE hit at the wedding! Additionally, any time we had questions and concerns, they were able to respond to us very promptly.

We had every type of music genres: hip hop, Latin, country, classic rock, disco, pop, and our personal favorites. They definitely met and exceeded my expectations on the quality of service that we received. Their professionalism carried out throughout the entire process. From their surveys, paperwork on their attack plan for the day of, but most importantly the day of the wedding. The DJ is what can make or break a wedding and truly make it an amazing day.

From the start of the ceremony to the very end, they helped keep us maximize our time and enjoy the party. They kept the guests entertained, wedding coordinator on their marks but most importantly, they kept the party going. JBP was one of the best investments that we made for our special day.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Richard · Married on 01/06/2018

Jonny Black Productions are the best DJ service in Houston. Thank you all so much for making our wedding awesome! Everyone at our wedding loved our DJ!

Dallas · Married on 12/09/2017

Johnny Black Productions was one of our favorite vendors. Very professional and on top of communication (which can be testy in the wedding industry). Jason was our DJ and he was AMAZING! He really read the crowd and made sure our dance floor was always full, we got the party atmosphere we were looking for. My guests made lots of positive comments about Jason during and even after the wedding! Johnny Black worked with our budget, they truly care about their clients. It’s safe to say they exceeded our expectations and you should cross off all other DJs on your list because they seriously are the best!

Lisa · Married on 12/02/2017

I was very particular when choosing a DJ service for our wedding because I've been to numerous weddings and besides the food, the music can make or break the wedding. Jonny Black Productions was probably a little above average in terms of cost, but he was one of three companies recommended by a friend who works in the wedding industry. He was worth every penny. I had contacted a few companies but Jonny was the most responsive and super professional. I didn't feel like he was pushing his services on me and he didn't try to sell us services that we didn't need. We had an in person meeting before the wedding and went over the schedule and songs. DJ Anderson was our DJ and he was spectacular. We were able to meet with him during our meeting and he understood what type of reception (dance party) we wanted.

On the day of the wedding DJ Anderson had plenty of time to set up for the ceremony and reception. The ceremony music was perfect and everyone could hear us speak our vows with the microphone set up. He played all of our requested music throughout the night and read the crowd perfectly, everyone was dancing even my dad! I had friends come up to tell me this was what they had wanted their reception to be like. My husband and I were super happy with Jonny Black Productions and DJ Anderson!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Erica · Married on 11/18/2017

DJ Jonny Black rocked our wedding and my husband and I couldn't have been happier! All my guest couldn't stop talking about the DJ and my feet couldn't leave the dance floor! I'm so happy that Jonny was able to be part of such a special day with us! Jonny Black Productions, are truly Rockstars! I would totally recommend them! Jonny was there from beginning to end, answering all my questions, and making the process so much easier! Wooohooo! Jonny and his team killed it!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Alexandra · Married on 11/17/2017

The music made the night! Just about everyone was on the dance the whole time. Jason is awesome and they really cater to what the bride and groom wants. Thanks for an unforgettable wedding night!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2017

Everyone with Jonny Black Productions were amazing to work with! We had a blast at our reception and everyone loved the music. Jason Garcia was our rockstar DJ and he killed it! I had a hard time narrowing down my list of songs and he and Jonny we're both super helpful and patient with me. Would definitely recommend them to anybody in need of a DJ! Thanks for everything guys!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

crystal · Married on 11/04/2017

Jonny Black and his team were great!! They knew exactly how to fit our needs and fit our budget. They communicated quickly and kept in touch throughout the entire process. DJ Anderson was our chosen DJ and he did amazing! He played the mixture of songs we requested (we have a very diverse family) and kept up such great energy throughout the entire night. Thanks again for making our wedding day such a memorable one.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2017

I found Jonny Black Productions through another wedding I attended. I spoke primarily with the owner, Jonny, who was the upmost professional person I spoke with when shopping around for a DJ. He provided me with the information I needed, we talked on Skype to discuss my needs and eventually my fiance and I booked. I initially wanted another DJ, but Jonny assured me the one assigned for my wedding would be just as good. Jason was our Rockstar DJ and he had the party going and even got a lot of my family members who don't dance up on their feet. With my family all primarily from Houston and the wedding in Austin, Jason brought the energy and even provided us with Astros updates (WORLD SERIES GAME). I would hire them again in a heartbeat! My guests all said Jason was "on point with the music!" Thank you Jonny Black Productions for an unforgettable night!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Catherine · Married on 10/22/2017

Javier, DJ Chosen, and Jonny Black were amazing throughout our whole planning process. DJ Chosen was awesome and made our day so special!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Erin · Married on 10/21/2017

From beginning to end, the entire team was professional and more than helpful!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Erin · Married on 10/21/2017

Johnny Black was awesome! We had a custom playlist we wanted him to play and he added songs of his own that fit our style. He just crushed it. We received so many compliments about how fun the wedding was and a lot of that was because he did such a great job keeping the energy up throughout the evening. We also got married the night that the Astros beat the Yankees and he made sure to keep our guests updated on the score all night! Very easy to work with and incredibly talented. He played a huge part in our wonderful night.

Sent on 03/23/2018