Jonny Black Productions Reviews

549 | Houston, TX

549 Reviews for Jonny Black Productions

abbey · Married on 07/21/2018

Everyone at Jonny Black Productions was amazing to work with!! They were honest, helpful and super organized! They made sure we were all set well in advance for the big day. On our actual wedding day, DJ Jason did a phenomenal job!!!! He made the reception flow so smoothly and really got the dance party started and kept it going all night! We could not have asked for anything better. We also went with The Mirror photo booth, which ended up being a HUGE hit with our guests. They loved how interactive it was and that they got a photo copy and a digital copy of their pictures. I highly recommend Jonny Black Productions to anyone getting married, they will not disappoint!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Heather Lee · Married on 07/07/2018

Older couple wedding - very pleased with JB Productions

Jason was our DJ and Javier and Jason were easy to communicate with in the planning. The music during the wedding was right on cue. We had an older crowd and for the reception we had a mix of country and pop songs. Javier let us help design the monogram to be portrayed on the wall, which was fun. Jason did a great job at the reception!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Maria · Married on 06/30/2018

Thank you for keeping us dancing all night,

Sent on 08/31/2018

Nancy · Married on 06/23/2018

So impressed with our entire experience working with Jonny Black Productions. We are very grateful for them!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Brandon · Married on 06/16/2018

They did everything they said they would and made our wedding great! Highly recommend for anyone having a wedding or some type of party. Very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Miguel · Married on 06/16/2018

When I first spoke with Jonny, I gave him my one objective. We wanted a good party. My guests, wife, and I had a great time. They delivered. 100% satisfied customer.

DJ Chosen was perfect. He read the crowd perfectly. DJ Chosen hit the nail in the head with every song selection. People were on the dance floor the entire time. He was just so attentive to everything, the schedule, transitions to different parts of the reception. etc. checking PERFECT master of ceremony.

Seeing as this is the first and only time I would probably ever hire a DJ, it was tough making a decision. Reading reviews, figuring out which reviews to trust.. etc. But luckily, at the end of the day, the correct call was made to go with Jonny Black Productions. I have been to too many weddings where people were just sitting down and not dancing. That was a huge fear… But DJ Chosen’s performance exceeded expectations.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/26/2018

I LOVED working with Jonny Black productions!!! They where so easy to work with, made it so personalized for my husband and I and kept the party going till it closed!!! I would HIGHLY RECCOMEND this company!! They where absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Justin · Married on 05/25/2018

Great experience. Jonny was able to work around our tight schedule and everything came out amazing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who has last minute, wedding or party plans. Thanks Jonny.

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • F

Fiona · Married on 05/12/2018

This is by far the best DJ around! I have been to several weddings where the DJ just didn’t keep the dancing going, but that is not the case here! We found them because one of our friends used them, we had so much fun so we knew we had to have them for our wedding! Jason kept the crowd going the whole night! We would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/05/2018

Y’all did an amazing job! Kenny was our Dj for our wedding night he did a Phenomenal job and kept the dance floor packed all night! Everything we asked to be played and more was so great at our wedding! Our New York/ Houston wedding was a hit, Thanks to Kenny! The up lighting and monogram were the finishing touches to our picture perfect wedding! Thank you JBP for all y’all did it was perfect!
    Andrea & Marcellos Seale

Sent on 05/09/2018

Mary · Married on 05/05/2018

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Jonny Black’s team was professional and helpful throughout the entire process. Our DJ (DJ Chosen) was flexible throughout the entire night and made memories that everyone will have for a life time. I cannot wait to get our video back to see everyone having the time of their lives on the dance floor thanks to the great music selection! I would recommend to everyone wanting to have a great time.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/05/2018

The Kant family will always use Jonny!

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 05/05/2018

Jason was a great DJ! Very organized and professional. The DJ is so important for a wedding and I’m glad I went with this company.

Sent on 06/18/2018

ENRIQUE · Married on 05/01/2018

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! EXCELENT MUSIC, THE EVENT WAS AWESOME, THANKS JONNY BLACK!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Lori · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Kenny with JOhnny Black Productions was an awesome DJ. Dancing the night away was a priority of mine for the wedding and I was nervous about people not dancing. People had such an awesome time dancing to the music it was hard to get people off the dance floor when it was time to go! Haha! Nobody wanted to leave!!! The party was such a success and Johnny Black Productions was easy to work with and so kind! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Tereso · Married on 04/28/2018

Jonny Black delivered the best DJ experience that we could’ve ever wished for at our wedding! From the first intro meeting all the way through the last minutes of our reception, he was an absolute pleasure to work with. If you are looking for a DJ to deliver the best music experience for your wedding, I strongly recommend Jonny Black. He understands the importance of customer service and putting the customer at the forefront.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

You guys are awesome! We enjoyed having DJ Showtime at our wedding he definitely did an amazing job! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Gigi · Married on 04/28/2018

I give JBP a definite 10/10! All of our guests LOVED our DJ (shout out to DJ Chosen) and we all had an AWESOME time! Not only was the DJ awesome, but so was the mirror photo booth! JBP kept the party alive all night! We couldn’t have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Alexis · Married on 04/26/2018

Jonny Black Productions was awesome for our event. We will definitely be using them for future events!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Grace · Married on 04/21/2018

DJ Chosen is A Magical Entertainer!
    Thank you for Making Grace's Wedding a Lifetime memory for everyone who attended!
    DJ Chosen is An Experience!! Thanks so much Jonny Black and Jonny Black Productions!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Edward · Married on 04/21/2018

So my daughter turned 15 years old this year. In our culture this age is sort of a big deal. My daughters personality is simple but elegant. So with that, my wife and I decided to go all out! The best venue in our area, best catering, and best bartenders. Honest to say, that none of these vendors would be the best with out the best of the best when it comes to entertainment! JBP and especially Dj Jason Garcia are the best in the business. I believe that you should always get what you pay for. In this case, our family can not put a price on the awsome memories that Dj Jason Garcia helped create! His professional yet energetic demeanor had the party going non stop. Our only regret is that we were not able to book the venu longer to keep the party going. How ever Jason did help us every step of the way through personal music selections, lighting and even a custom monogram! He even met with me and my wife and daughter and set up a time line of events throughout the party. He was polite with our guests on music requests. He made sure everything ran smoothly and I don’t even think he broke a sweat! All of his equipment was top notch too. He is definitely not one of those weekend budget DJs! JBP definitely sends out the best of everything when it comes to entertainment. We even decided to add an extra hour to our original plan. I have their number set in my phone in case any of our friends or family ask for this type of service. Thank you so much to JBP and Thanks again to Jason Garcia!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Grace Windsor · Married on 04/21/2018

Grace Windsor

Supper fun DJ. DJ choosen was amazing and kept the music going to get people dancing! The photo mirror was a hit!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Kristi · Married on 04/14/2018

We couldn't have had a better experience with JBP. Everyone there was extremely punctual and kind. I knew as soon as we left the pre-wedding meeting that we would not have to worry about any issues on our big day. If you have an event and need a truly professional company to take care of the entertainment, do not hesitate to give these guys a shout. A+ Experience!

Daniel and Kristi Peña

Sent on 05/01/2018

Sylvia · Married on 04/08/2018

Wonderful service, very thorough, and very polite! Highly recommend. Also they do fantastic lighted floor Monogram. Very happy with their service!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Sienna · Married on 04/07/2018

If you want your event to be the best you need to hire the best and that is Johnny Black Productions! We just wrapped up our third prom with JBP and the compliments are still rolling in from students and teachers alike! JBP and every one of his staff members are professional from beginning to end and work hard to accommodate you and your vision. They offer top notch entertainment for the whole event. The dance floor is the only place to be with JBP!!!! You should not consider any other Dj for your event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/17/2018