Jonny Black Productions Reviews

549 | Houston, TX

549 Reviews for Jonny Black Productions

George Samson · Married on 02/09/2019

Entertaining, accommodating, stylish

Jonny Black was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator. We had a few options, but Jonny Black's crew was very accommodating, punctual, and responsive. Their process of reading your style from the start to the day of was excellent. We will recommend Jonny Black to anyone looking for an event DJ.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Spechiale Wells · Married on 02/02/2019

Great service

Jonny Black Production came through for our wedding, from the beginning of our wedding to the end. They are flexible with payments.
    DJ Chosen got us dancing through out, I recommend him big time. The whole time at Jonny Black Productions thank you for your great service, we had a great time.

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 12/22/2018

Great experience!

We loved our experience with Jonny Black Productions from the initial meeting to the party! They were so professional and accommodating! DJ Kenny did a great job mixing Spanish, pop, and Cajun music to get everyone on the dance floor! People are still talking about how much fun it was! Also, they were right. The mirror photo booth was a HUGE hit! I would do it all over again the same way!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/30/2018

Christina & Juan Duarte Wedding - Nov. 30, 2018

Our Rockstar DJ was DJ Anderson and we cannot thank him & the team at Jonny Black Productions enough for helping us have the wedding of our dreams. The team was always responsive to our requests and respectful of our time during meetings (while also keeping them fun, this is a party after all!). We provided a few examples of music we enjoy and DJ Anderson made us very happy with the playlist! We had a wedding with English and Spanish speakers, and all were able to follow what was going on through the night thanks to our great MC. We had a wonderful time and it couldn't have happened without the music and those involved. We would strongly recommend Jonny Black Productions and DJ Anderson for your wedding or any event that you want to be a fun, memorable experience. We are also grateful that DJ Anderson did such a wonderful job capturing our private last dance. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have this intimate moment captured that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Amy F · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding was awesome!

They were very organized before the wedding in asking all the right questions and kept the wedding going the whole time!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Elizabeth Tutunjian · Married on 11/10/2018

Johnny Black got everyone dancing at our wedding!!!

We hired Johnny to DJ our wedding and he did an amazing job. Him and his team were extremely prompt with their responses to my questions and emails and they made the entire planning process very easy. Although Johnny’s fee was a bit more expensive than the others on his team, we knew we wanted to book Johnny as soon as we met with him. He was personable and fun and we could tell he would do a great job engaging the guests, making sure the night flowed well, and getting everyone up and dancing. And he absolutely did! He also was very accommodating with a few special “cultural” song and dance requests we had and he fit those into the playlist very well. Definitely recommend him for any wedding.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Natalia · Married on 10/30/2018

Jonny black and his team were exceptional, they were very detailed oriented and made sure they knew exactly what I needed for my pageant. The best part about working with them was their possitive attitude and kind demeanor. I will definitely recommmed them to anyone who needs a DJ!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Jose Maldonado · Married on 10/28/2018

No regrets

The entire group was great from beginning to the actual wedding. My fiance and I had not been to many weddings so they were very helpful in the planning. During the actual wedding, the DJ was helpful in guiding us through some changes that happened.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Maria

Maria Hinojosa · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank You!!

Hi Anderson and Jonny,
    Laz and I would like to express how thankful we are for making our wedding a fairytale come true. Laz is very particular about music and people in general. When we started planning our wedding I shared a few DJ names and he said no within five minutes. He said he already had someone in mind. When he reached out to you guys, Jonny you were working an event but called us back and stayed on the phone with us until midnight. You see this is the type of service Laz and I love. Jonny you didn’t have to stay on the phone that late with us but you did because you truly live for the motto of working hard and providing good service. That day we signed our contract to have you guys DJ our event and it was the best decision ever!

A few months later with met with Anderson to go over timeline and details. During the entire meeting Anderson and Javi were super helpful and assisted us with finalize our songs and timeline. To be honest when we meet that day Laz and I were feeling the normal stress that comes with planning a wedding, but that feeling quickly faded during that meeting and we left your office feeling excited for our big day!

Our wedding was perfect! All we wanted to do was dance all night long and we did!! Anderson helped us incorporate traditional songs and made it an amazing party. Our guest still keep telling us how much fun they had at the wedding, specially on the dance floor!!! To sum it up, by the end of the party our guest were tossing Laz and I up in the air on the dance floor.

Anderson and Jonny thank you for making us feel like family. Thank you for making our wedding a one of a kind event! If there is anything we can do for you guys do not hesitate to reach out!!

XOXO - Mr. and Mrs. Hinojosa

P.S. Anderson thank you for playing “Pony” lol

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Anna

Anna O'neill · Married on 10/20/2018

Jonny black is awesome

Jonny Black was the DJ for our wedding last month and the entire experience from start to finish was incredible. Jonny made us feel like family from the first time we met and really took the time to get to know us. We wanted people to dance at our wedding and Jonny really delivered with music. We had guest come up to us saying their legs were exhausted but the music was too good to not dance. The party flowed perfectly, the mirror photo booth was awesome, the music was incredible and you will not regret booking with Jonny Black. Love Anna & Pat!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Turner · Married on 10/12/2018

Fantastic from beginning to end!

Jonny Black Productions were so responsive and energetic from the start. They replied much quicker than the competition and were very flexible with the continuing changes with our event. Our guest had such a great time with the DJ - his playlist was fantastic! I would absolutely recommend them for any type of event (weddings, gala, corporate, etc.) and look forward to using them again next year!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Katherine Zientek · Married on 10/07/2018

Very Pleased

Jonny Black Productions was awesome! It was all around a wonderful experience working with them. They made our wedding day fun and memorable!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Deyanira · Married on 10/06/2018

Jonny Black and his phenomenal team, DJ Anderson completely made our wedding one to remember. They continuously reach out to make sure they have all information needed to ensure you have the wedding of a lifetime. I will forever remember my special day thanks to these gentlemen. The world needs more buisness like this one. A buisness who genuinely cares about their customers not just about making money. Jonny and Anderson- I can’t thank y’all enough. Anderson your professionalism is admirable and I commend you. Thank you for making my wedding one for the books and for taking everything I suggested and wanting into consideration. You’re awesome.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Diana · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful to Work with and Awesome DJs!

Jonny Black was great to work with! The entire team at Jonny Black are caring, professional, and pay attention to detail!

And our DJ was great!!! Everyone loved the music and he definitely listened to our likes, dislikes, and must haves!

Highly recommend them for any event!

Allie Sheehan · Married on 10/06/2018

Best DJ in Houston

From our first meeting to the day of our wedding - Jonny Black was one of my favorite vendors. Every member of their team was so helpful and accommodating as we went through the booking process and so so quick to get answers for us. They made sure to get all of our must play songs and a good understanding of the kind of vibes we wanted in multiple prewedding meetings. I love that they took the time to really get to know us and our style. We used the DJ and mirror photo booth services! The mirror is a perfect way to have a photo booth while keeping your space classy and pretty!

Day of, our DJ Jason was all about getting our party going, keeping people engaged and did such a great job managing requests. He was so great with our guests and families. They were also so helpful in working with our guest performer - Paul Wall! made sure he had the equipment he needed and got him set up. For a stress free experience from start to finish - hire Jonny Black for your wedding!

Samantha · Married on 10/05/2018

Anderson was amazing and everyone loved the music variety! Every age range was dancing and having a good time. We have gotten so many compliments on the entertainment! He was very fun and even pronounced our name perfectly! Thank you Anderson, and Javier!! - The Marroquin’s

Sent on 10/08/2018

Adriana · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Anderson and Jonny were absolutely amazing. My wedding could have not been any more perfect. Thank you guys!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Keira · Married on 09/29/2018

From our first chat to our very last, these guys were amazing! The day of my wedding came and I could not have asked for better music. All of my guests had a blast and were all dancing by the end of the night. If you're looking, this is definitely the company you want to book! I see why they have such high ratings.

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria Upmann · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing services!

From our initial meeting Jonny Black Productions has been awesome! My husband and I were each working 2 jobs to prepare for the wedding and they were very flexible with our schedules, making it easy to meet with them. From the first sit down they were knowledgeable, professional and fun- everything we were looking for in our DJ! We booked them for our DJ, up-lighting and "the mirror" right away. They offered easy payment plans and followed up with us on a regular basis. We could not have been more pleased with the service the provided! Our guests absolutely LOVED the mirror and we took a keepsake with us on our honeymoon, full of photos and sweet words from our family and friends! The music was great, you can tell these are true professionals. I will recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or any event!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Mike Conway · Married on 09/28/2018

Wedding/Reception

Highly recommend this DJ company for any occasion! The Johnny Black team did an amazing job during wedding ceremony and kept the party going all night for our reception. Thank you so much Johnny Black!

Elena · Married on 09/08/2018

Jonny Black productions was absolutely amazing!! Everyone at our wedding couldn’t stop talking and raving about how great the music was and how much fun they all had! Our dance floor was packed the whole night! Also make sure to get the MIRROR!!! Huge hit at our wedding and so much fun, the pictures are the best!!

Thank you so much guys for making my wedding absolutely perfect and so much fun!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Erica · Married on 08/11/2018

Jonny Black Productions team provided us excellent service throughout the entire wedding planning. Their experience and professionalism made the process smooth. Great communicators and flexible with scheduling. Planning a wedding in a different city was an extra challenge added to planning but Jonny Blacks Productions team were very understanding and willing to accomdate my work schedule into theirs. My wedding day was just how I dreamed it to be. Everyone was happy, the energy was wonderful, the flow of the night, music and lighting were flawless. My husband and I danced the night away with the best people. It was the best day of my life. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Sarah Negrete · Married on 08/11/2018

Very easy and professional

Had the best time at our wedding in August at the Tuscan Courtyard! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Ashley Marie · Married on 08/03/2018

We had an AMAZING wedding & a lot was attributed to the vibes set by DJ Anderson! Everything from his mc skills to his choice & set list of song was on point. My guests all commented on how friendly he was when making requests and he fit them all in seamlessly. I personally and so pleased with the overall vibe that was set. The music was perfect and our guests stayed on that dance floor til the very last song. Thank you to Jonny for pairing us together with him by asking simple questions in the beginning to make this as easy for my husband and I. Thank you for everything y’all are great & keep up the great work!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/02/2018

Amazing m! They really got the party going and played all the songs that were requested by our guests. They really felt welcomed and everyone had a blast!

Sent on 09/08/2018