Jones Barn Reviews

36 | Cleburne, TX

36 Reviews for Jones Barn

Paulette · event on: 02/15/2013

Beautiful setting & wonderful friendly service. Best of all is the ease of location - the feel of the country but close enough to town for convenience. Simply wonderful

Sent on 11/20/2013

Britton & Carrie · Married on 01/11/2013

The Jones Barn at Willow Creek Ranch helped to make our wedding perfect! Every attendant had a blast and hasn't stopped talking about it even a year and a half later! If you are looking for a top quality venue to have your wedding, reception, or any other event, Willow Creek Ranch is the place you're in search of! No doubt in my mind that the Jones family will make your experience unforgettable! They are a family with awesome hearts and are extremely easy to work with in every aspect!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Mike · Married on 12/09/2017

My wife and got married here in December. The price of the venue is great since you get the place pretty much the whole day unlike most places trying to rush you in and out. We also got to do our rehearsal there the night before since there wasn't a wedding. Most won't even let you do this. So we planned for an outside wedding since it was Texas in the winter haha. 75 degree weather the day of our wedding but a couples hours later the cold front that was suppose to be here the next day shows up. Lol, well we had to move everything to the inside. Thought it was going to be crazy but turned into a smooth transition from outside to inside. Still had plenty of room with large amount of people, the owners helped out. Their twins were amazing helping out and setting things up. Stayed nice and warm and dry. Even with the change we had the day or our lives and couldn't have had a better one.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/02/2014

The hilltop barn is beautiful. The owners are great to work with and wonderful people. They were so nice and helpful throughout my friends wedding to help make it a very special day for them.

Sent on 10/05/2014

I was the best man at a wedding willow creek ranch. Event ran smoothly and everything was beautiful

Sent on 03/23/2014

Alyssa · Married on 10/01/2013

I was a photographer during a wedding at this venue and it was so beautiful it made me want to get married again!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Angela · Married on 11/08/2014

My daughter Ashlee Fowler and her husband Joshua Byrom were married on 11/08/14 after a 14 year courtship that began when they were in 5th grade. Ashlee is extremely selective in her tastes and has always been able to select quality products. We investigated other venues but fell in love with Willow Creek Jones Barn. The most appealing aspects: the charm of the barn, the friendly supportive environment that greeted us and all of our guests from Dave, Carol and their crew, the ability to bring in our own food and beverages without additional fees, size of the venue, the option of having the ceremony outside or inside, flexibility of making alternative arrangements, and most of all was the curtesy and respect given.
    We waited a long time to celebrate my daughter’s wedding and I can say it was a spectacular, magical, beautiful evening! I want to thank Dave and Carol for proving the perfect venue.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Kari · Married on 04/26/2014

Working with the vendor was a really warm experience. They felt like family! It was an absolutely gorgeous wedding! Watching the sunset in the back pasture was breath-taking. I loved the feel of the cool breeze flowing throughout the barn as we danced the night away. The atmosphere was so wonderful! The vendors helped us to make the Bride and Groom's night extremely special and I'm so glad that this venue was chosen:)

Sent on 04/28/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2014

3.5

Very kind and easy to work with, location was clean and well kept . They ensured that everything was in order before we arrived. This is the perfect location for a country but classy wedding!! Cannot recommend this place enough!!!

Sent on 10/18/2014

3.5

The location is a beautiful setting for any event. The Jones Barn was the setting for my daughter's wedding and it was absolutely perfect in every way. The family and staff were very helpful and made us feel welcome.

Sent on 11/20/2013

3.0

We had our wedding at Jones Barn at Willow Creek Ranch in the fall. I would rate everything about the actual venue all 5's if I could! The barn is beautiful...an amazing place for a wedding/reception! At first we weren't sure about the walkway/gazebo, but it turned out wonderful! We and our guests absolutely loved the venue. It's very rustic chic. The owners are very sweet people, but sometimes difficult to work with. We had to hound them about getting the tables/chairs out that we had paid for and they're not too savyy with modern technology, but with the help of their staff, it worked out just fine. They're just getting started so there were a few hiccups, but it turned out fine with a few reminders. The owners are a bit picky about certain rules (i.e. not allowing glass, not allowing DJ to use sound booth). However, they were relaxed with some items which made it easier (i.e. no preferred vendors, allowing bridals to be taken there). Though the venue is superb, I think that it is a bit overpriced. If all decorations, linens, etc were included, you could justify the price but those things aren't included. We ended up spending a bit more than planned due to these things not being included. I hate to knock the rating down due to the service and price because the venue is beautiful! Perhaps with time, these small things will be worked out as they gain more experience. Overall, the wedding was a dream come true and I loved having it there!

Sent on 11/04/2013