Jonathan Moeller Photography Reviews

131 | Princeville, HI

131 Reviews for Jonathan Moeller Photography

Ellise · Married on 03/23/2014

WOW! What a joy it was working with Jonathan and his team. Coming from Florida, we had multiple conversations with Jonathan and felt extremely confident that he would do a great job. From the start, he was professional and easy to work with. He exceeded our expectations and our photos are beyond amazing. Jonathan has an artistic eye and made our wedding memories extremely special.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Timothy · Married on 03/13/2014

4 years ago this moment Jonathan was photographing our wedding.
    Today I re-posted one photo from the album on Facebook, and received response comments like "Most amazing wedding photos I have ever seen."
    Do you remember the name of any wedding photographer that you didn't already know? That I can sit at dinner with my wife and remember Jonathan's name, speaks volumes about how impressed we were with him. And that applies to everything, from booking to demeanor to the awesome photography.
    So, as I tip a glass of wine and toast to my Lady, we both want the world to know how well Jonathan captured our Amazing day.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Kristin · Married on 02/20/2014

I am so grateful that I found Jonathan online while searching for a photographer in Kauai! He responded to my inquiries quickly and thoroughly and made the process of booking him for photos painless and simple. I knew his photos would be beautiful after seeing some of his previous shoots online, but I was blown away when I received my own pictures! They are phenomenal! There are too many wonderful images to choose from - I don't have enough space to display all of them!! After meeting Jonathan, I can see that he truly has a passion for photography and cares that his photos reflect his subjects' styles and tastes. He was very energetic, easy-going, and made professional photo-taking fun! He has been incredibly prompt in getting images to me for viewing and has been so helpful in offering products/editing/other photo services that I may want. I cannot say enough great things about him and his work! My husband and I will definitely be in Kauai again in the future and will most certainly be contacting Jonathan for more family pictures at that time!!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Rebecca · Married on 12/17/2013

We hired Jonathan for our super simple beach wedding, booking him for just one hour. We could not be happier with the results. From the get go, Jonathan was ultra responsive. He was the only photographer to send us an example of a complete wedding set so that we knew what the end product would look like. And he was super helpful in picking a fantastic location for a sunset wedding. For the session itself, Jonathan was super efficient and professional, squeezing every second out of our time together. He also is a person we just generally felt comfortable around. As reserved people, we were sort of dreading the session, but Jonathan made it super fun. We now have far more framable pictures of us than we had ever hoped for (a good combination of really cool "artsy" dramatic shots and more natural candids). Although we had a tiny ceremony, based on his responsiveness and professionalism, I have no doubt Jonathan is well-suited for large weddings as well. Great photographer!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Candace · Married on 11/13/2013

If you are trying to decide on a photographer, artist, professional advisor, and just a genuinely fun person to be part of your special event, stop and just reserve the date with Jonathan Moeller. I believe that my husband and I are quite possibly the two most particular souls in the entire universe. Our everyday expectations are set at a standard of “very high”, with the added importance of our wedding the set point was raised to “near impossible”. After we reserved the date with Jonathan, each and every step of the process was a pure delight. He helped us decide on the best beach for our vision, as well as the best start time for that particular day. At the beach during the shoot, he was fast, professional, totally fun, encouraging, creative and comprehensive. My husband and I were able to relax and connect with each other as if no one else in the world was there. Jonathan guided us comfortably to poses that flowed and flattered. We were also very impressed with how well he worked with his lighting assistant, completely in sync. Soon after our wedding we were treated with a few preview photos. They had us bursting at the seams with excitement for the rest of the batch! When we received our full portfolio we almost couldn’t believe our eyes. We loved looking at the images, and more so we loved how they captured just what we were feeling and seeing that evening, and brought us back to that very moment. Needless to say, we were unable to pick and choose our favorites and ended up purchasing ALL of the images. They are truly priceless works of art, of a once in a lifetime event for us. We also cannot say how much we LOVE LOVE LOVE the video slideshow. Though we didn’t give much importance to it in our initial thoughts, now it is the most enjoyable way to share our day with family & friends. So go ahead, reserve your date with Jonathan, and rest assured you are in good hands. Mahalo, Candace & Jon

Sent on 12/02/2013

Steve · Married on 11/01/2013

Jonathan was very professional and helpful during the entire ceremony...even with the rain.

Sent on 11/11/2013

BrieAnna · Married on 10/20/2013

Jonathan is very creative and talented! He shot our wedding in Austin, Texas and of us on our honeymoon in Kauai. His fun and energetic personality made my husband and I feel comfortable, which made our personalities come out naturally through the photos. His work is amazing and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Everything was great. Jonathan and Michael were very professional on how they handled my wedding for the whole day. I definitely would recommend their services.

Sent on 11/28/2013

Chari · Married on 08/04/2013

Johnathan is an amazing professional, it was really easy and funny to have him with us in the wedding. He helped us choosing the beach, answered all our questions and the most important of all the result was absolutely brilliant!!

We are really exited with our pics! They are so breathtaking,beautiful,impressive,marvelous Emotive...They make us remember every little detail of the best day of our lives.

We cant imagine a better photographer than you, thank you for everything!

Ps. We have friends and family in Spain wishing to have him in his wedding :)

Sent on 09/10/2013

Christine · Married on 07/27/2013

After reaching out to Jonathan long before my wedding day, he was very friendly, positive and professional. Even all the way from Chicago, IL I felt confident that Jonathan would provide excellent quality. Doing a destination wedding was always a dream of mine and Jonathan helped make that dream a reality! He was extremely friendly and personable! He made my husband and I feel like we had all been life long friends. Our wedding guests even commented on how fun our photographer was! It was a blast to have him around that day. He took incredible pictures from getting ready to the end of the night. My husband and l and all of our family and friends are extremely impressed by the quality of our photos. They look amazing!! I could not have been more pleased with the outcome of our experience throughout the wedding day and the final, edited pictures. Jonathan is one of the most talented photographers I have ever met and I am beyond joyful to have met him and excited to have these absolutely incredible photos for the rest of our lives! I cannot emphasize enough how great it was to work with Jonathan. I HIGHLY recommend him to all future bride and grooms!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Once I had laid my eyes onto his website, I knew immediately that I had wanted him to be our photographer ! I'm glad I had followed my intuition ! Our photos had turned out beautifully which makes it so hard for me to decide which ones I want hanging up in our home ! I highly recommend him and will recommend him to anyone that plans to head to Kauai !!!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Kara · Married on 06/14/2013

Jonathan made an hour long session (that we had been a bit nervous about prior to the day, as we are not big photo people) comfortable and fun for my husband and I. The pictures turned out better than I could've imagined! There's so much variety and so many great landscapes! With it just being the two of us at our wedding, it was important to me that we capture some great moments that would make our families feel like they were a part of it- Jonathan did that and more! He is incredibly talented, and on top of that, very reasonably priced. I'd book him again in a heartbeat! - Lono and Kara Lindsey, Big Island, Hawaii

Rhonda · Married on 06/01/2013

I thought I was hiring a photographer for my wedding but what I got was an artist! Jonathan not only captured the special moments of our ceremony, but seamlessly integrated Kauai's beauty into every shot. Jonathan was so inspired by the perfect light, he asked US if he could keep shooting!! This man is also a wonderful listener, there is no boredom or jaded ego to deal with. The end result was a photo album filled with gorgeous, photo journalistic quality shots not the line-em-up-and shoot photos so common with wedding photographers. I am very happily married but can't wait to find an excuse to work with Jonathan again! I cannot recommend him highly enough!!!

Sent on 08/23/2013

beth · Married on 01/11/2013

We had the pleasure of meeting Jonathan the day of our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome. He was so kind to each of our guests and willing to put up with our special photo requests without hesitation. He was incredibly flexible with his time as I (the bride) was late for my own wedding! He had a smile on his face and we were so grateful to have him share our day with us. The disc of our wedding photos was already waiting for us at our home by the time we returned from our Kauai vacation! We would recommend him to anyone needing quality photography. Thank you so much Jonathan.

Sincerely,
    Beth and Dave Cotter

Sent on 09/11/2013

Lexi · Married on 01/05/2013

Jonathan's photography is amazing!!! Having the perfect photographer for our special day was so important and Jonathan exceeded our expectations. He captured every moment perfectly and we were thrilled when we got our edited pictures back (which we received very quickly). We now have our wedding book, ordered through Jonathan, that helps tell the story of our special day beautifully. We highly recommend him for your wedding, or special event! Thank you Jonathan!!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Keely And Matt · Married on 01/01/2013

Jonathan was a fantastic choice as our wedding photographer in Kauai's beautiful setting! We picked the perfect place and had the perfect photographer to capture all our amazing memories. He was prompt and flexible, as it ended up raining and we had to change locations last minute. He was completely professional and easy to work with, especially since neither my husband nor I feel totally comfortable in front of the camera. Jonathan helped us run through the rain with smiles on our faces and laughing all the while because of his happy and easygoing demeanor. Our wedding, even with the unexpected changes was an absolute blast and the pictures prove it! Jonathan did a great job taking many photos and getting them sent to us quickly back home. We also received a recommendation on a photography website where we developed and framed our top five favorites! We love them! We also used several others for wedding announcements and as gifts to our family. The whole collection is amazing, and we couldn't be happier with the results; it was far more than we could have hoped for! I had hoped I'd like my wedding photos, but I never imagined I'd LOVE them like I do. We so appreciate Jonathan's work, obviously a skillful photographer, and will have many a beautiful memory to look at over the years. Thank you!!
    Matt and Keely Borden 1/1/13

Sent on 08/14/2013

Julie · Married on 10/31/2012

Jonathan was incredible! He made the entire experience feel relaxed and stress-free, customer service before/after the wedding was great, and we couldn't believe how amazing the shots looked. He is a true talent and I would definitely recommend him for any occasion you want to capture.

Eric · Married on 10/26/2012

Jonathan is a very personable young man who knows his photography. Offers a quality service and you can tell one of his photos from the rest. Has his opinions but is very open on what you want for your big day. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Jaymie · Married on 09/12/2011

AMAZING!!! Jonathan is a talented photographer and captured our Kauai beach wedding beautifully. I love the different angles, the light and the emotions he captured from our special day. Thank you so much! I look at my photos everyday (have a gallery wrap on top of our fireplace and prints throughout our home).

Sent on 08/06/2013

tamar · Married on 08/11/2011

Spent a lot of time with us. No rush, and very attentive!! So Glad we discovered him!

Lori · Married on 08/03/2011

Jonathan is an extremely talented photographer and we were lucky to have him capture the highlights of our very private wedding ceremony. He was not invasive and did a great job to make us feel comfortable. We were blown away by the photos he captured and will cherish his art for years to come. We HIGHLY recommend Jonathan's work!

Eric · Married on 11/16/2009

My wife and I used Jonathan for our wedding in 2009, and he really helped make it the perfect wedding. He is the best photogropher I have ever come in contact with, and I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. Not only does Jonathan produce the highest quality pictures, both classic and creative, but he makes you feel totally comfortable the entire time and makes having your pricture taking fun. He was an endless resource of ideas that we would have never come up with, and to this day we are amazed when going through our wedding album and pictures at how beautiful everything turned out. Service was professional and prompt, he arrived before when he was supposed to and really found the perfect spots to take the photos around our wedding, had the pictures done before we were done with our honeymoon so as soon as we got back we could enjoy them, and was just fantastic the whole way through. He worked with us through a few unexpected events (like when it started raining) and was able to get some outstanding shots and come up with new ideas to incorporate the rain as it dreched my wife and I. All in all, from start to finish Jonathan was spectacular...but all you have to do is look at the pictures to see that!

Eric and Anya Hirabayashi

Sent on 08/19/2013

Marisela · Married on 07/27/2017

Jonathan really captured the moment and understood my concerns and needs.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Amy · Married on 05/06/2015

Jonathan was EXCELLENT. We are very picky about photography and we were not disappointed!! He was professional, polite, and produced quality work - I'd reccomend him to anyone looking for a great photographer for any occasion in Kauai.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Ana & Stas · Married on 05/25/2013

Jonathan is not just a great photographer, he also helped us choosing the perfect beach for our wedding based on our preferences. He also made really good suggestions about the daytime, when we could get the most beautiful pictures, and it worked! :)
    As there were just four of us (my husband, I, Jonathan and the wedding officiant) we could also decide in short-term when and where to meet on the day of our wedding. Jonathan was very flexible about that, which made everything easier.
    Here at home everybody is amazed by the pictures!
    Really great price/performance ratio.