Jonathan Hare Photography Reviews

Jonathan Hare Photography 5
Jonathan Hare Photography 6
Jonathan Hare Photography 7

Jasmine · Married on 10/04/2014

Jonathan was amazing! As a bride who is not from the Tampa area, I had no idea how I would begin to choose a photographer. When I read other reviews of Jonathan, I decided to check out his website. With that first peak at his website, I could tell he was extremely talented. I was curious so my fiance and I decided to reach out to him. It all started with a FaceTime meeting, and after a few phone calls and discussion of logistics we were booked!

Soon after booking our wedding date, we scheduled our engagement shoot. We not only enjoyed spending time with Jonathan, we were impressed with his work. He made us and the setting look so beautiful. Jonathan was also quick to get us the photos from the shoot so that we could use it for our save the dates and guestbook.

As most brides know, the wedding day is an absolute blur. Not only does it go by in a flash, but there are very few moments that you get to enjoy during that day. From the moment that Jonathan arrived to capture our getting ready pictures till the very end of our reception, he was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was sweet, caring, considerate, always professional and most of all you could tell he loved what he was doing. Our families and wedding party loved working with Jonathan just as much as we did. He listened to our input and was more than receptive with our requests for pictures and settings for our pictures. He also handled our very large wedding of over 600 guests with ease. I was lucky to find Jonathan and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an extremely talented photographer in the Tampa area. Check him out, book him and I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Sofia · Married on 05/29/2014

Jonathan Hare is AMAZING in every possible way.

1) He responds back within 24 hours.
    2) He is humble and so down to earth.
    3) He is flexible and creative!! He will work hard to capture every moment you desire and come up with ones you never thought of.
    4) His personality is warm and you instantly trust his company and work.
    5) His work is PHENOMENAL! He captures the very essence of the moment. Furthermore, the details are so vivid and bright. The capturing of sunsets and backgrounds is the best I have seen.
    6) He gives you previews of your day before the night is even over!!
    7) By the end of the wedding, Jonathan was basically part of the family! He was loved by EVERYONE!! He is full of joy and passion. His personality and work is clearly evident in it.
    8) His rates are totally worth every penny and then some!

I could not have been happiest with our engagement and wedding photographer! Jonathan is the very best.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Jill · Married on 05/17/2014

Love everything you did thanks so much

Sent on 05/28/2014

Leah · Married on 05/10/2014

Jonathan was a unique touch to our wedding . He spent all day with us and captured the perfect moments we will always remember !!

I highly recommend his photographic talent and plan to use him for future life events !!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Candace · Married on 05/04/2014

We fell in love with Jonathan's beautiful photos and after meeting with him, we knew there was no other photographer for our wedding. He was fast to respond to all my emails and was very accommodating while making plans since we were from out of town. Our engagement session was a blast and we felt comfortable in front of the camera from the very start! The pictures turned out better than we imagined and we received them very quickly. On our wedding day, he began taking pictures as soon as he arrived and did not stop until we said goodbye. He even put together a slideshow of some of the pictures for us during the reception as a little preview! Our family and friends loved his easygoing personality and to us, it just seemed like an old friend was taking our photos. The previews from the wedding are STUNNING and we can't wait to see all the rest! We will definitely use Jonathan Hare Photography for our photos in the future. I wouldn't trust your special day with anyone else!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Patricia · Married on 05/03/2014

If you are lucky enough to have Jonathan be your photographer you will agree with my husband and I....he is AMAZING!! So talented, so nice, so willing to do anything he can for you to get great pictures. He is wonderful!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Dana · Married on 04/17/2014

Jonathan Hare was great! He provides breath taking pictures that you will want to look over and over again. My husband and I, family, friends, are more than happy with the beautiful memories he created for us, for our wedding and engagement. He's professional and super fun to work with. I would recommend Jonathan in a heart beat!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Tanya · Married on 03/28/2014

Jonathan is a wonderful photographer! I would highly recommend him to anyone! He is professional and listens to want you want! He is just awesome all around and his pictures are amazing!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Colleen · Married on 03/27/2014

Jonathan was the absolute perfect photographer for my groom and I. Our guests even raved about how awesome he was. He made sure to make a sneak peak of some pictures for my husband and I to look through during dinner and then for the guests to see afterwards. It was so awesome! The best part was that I sent him over a million (okay, maybe like 20-30) photo ideas prior to the wedding and he captured something similar to all of my requests without me having to remind him of those special moments. He was easy to talk to and I felt comfortable around him, and our guests did as well. I would DEFINITELY, 100% reccommend Jonathan if you want to look back at your day with a smile and some uniqueness!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Jonell · Married on 03/22/2014

Let's be honest...we went to our engagement photo session with a slight sense of apprehensiveness - would it be awkward to have someone photograph us around downtown St. Pete? Within five minutes, we were no longer nervous and having a blast. Jonathan is incredibly fun, energetic, and creative. He was open to all of our ideas and also provided his own. Most importantly, his photos are absolutely top notch. He arrived at our wedding venue early, stayed all day, and even made an appearance at our afterparty. This is a great example of how he connects with his clients and has fun while providing a quality product. I know Jonathan truly loves what he does and it shows. We love the photos from our "big day"! I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Jessie · Married on 03/08/2014

Our wedding photographer, Jonathan from Jonathan Hare Photography, made our wedding! He was professional and excited to be at our special day. Our photos are perfect, they look like they came straight from a magazine. Modern, fun, and memorable photos. All of our guests were asking for his card! Best decision we made when planning our wedding!

Sent on 03/12/2014

Patricia · Married on 02/14/2014

For an amazing wedding experience...Jonathan Hare is your photographer!
    He is easy to work with, extremely fun, makes everyone at the event feel comfortable---he works within your timing ---doesn't make you feel rushed in any way, but definitely gets the shots you want! He is creative and "artful" in his photography! The BEST! Don't go anywhere else....as they say, you get what you pay for...and with Jonathan, you get the best!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Katherine · Married on 02/14/2014

Jonathon is absolutely amazing !! His heart behind making your pictures look amazing and actually enjoying the actual day with you is breathe taking! I loved it how the first time I met him i felt as if we knew each other for a long time. The day of the wedding we had so much fun with my family and my husband ! It was great. My husband usually hates pictures but Jonathan made him feel so comfortable that for the first time ever I saw how Kenny franklin was so happy and enjoyed taking pictures. Thank you Jonathan for everything you did. It was truly an amazing experience. I will definitely be keeping in touch with you for future events.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Alexa · Married on 02/08/2014

Jonathan was a blessing in disguise. We could not have asked for a more creative and professional photographer for our wedding. He is a genuinely great person that knew the best way to capture moments that we'll remember forever and always. We can't wait to work with you again Jonathan!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Jennifer · Married on 02/01/2014

Jonathan is amazing at what he does! As soon as he got to the event and started taking pictures, I could see his passion for photography. He loves thinking of new photo ideas, lighting, placement...the whole nine yards. The thing I appreciate most about Jonathan is his willingness to try anything. Before deciding on a photographer, I researched picture ideas and told him the ones I would like to recreate. He was extremely open to the idea and did a great job recreating the pictures. Every picture he took looked amazing, I honestly have zero complaints about his work, and received the pictures very quickly. He has a great personality and his work reflects how much he enjoys his profession. I can only hope my husband and I have another event in the St. Petersburg area to hire Jonathan again!!!

Sent on 02/28/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/30/2013

Jonathan was more than we could have hoped for. He was easy going and professional. Our pictures are amazing, I'm so glad he was part of our day!

Sent on 01/13/2014
  • jnmiller

Jennifer · event on 12/15/2013

We had the pleasure of having Jonathan take our engagement pictures and the day could not have gone any better! This was the first time we have ever had professional pictures taken and we were very nervous but Jonathan put us at ease immediately and it felt like we were just have a good time at the beach with a friend! He answered all of my emails immediately and I had a few teaser pictures the next day which turned out AMAZING! We are both so happy and I would recommend Jonathan in a heart beat!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Meghan · Married on 12/14/2013

Jonathan was absolutely fantastic! He was everything a bride could ask for in a photographer plus more. He is professional but still knows how to have a good time when capturing his photos and in my opinion this makes the pictures that much better. I recommend Jonathan hare photography to all my friends for every possible occasion! I can't wait to book him again!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Laura · Married on 11/23/2013

We recently got married at the Cross Creek Ranch in Dover, FL and hired Jonathan for our photography. He was amazing!! Since the phone consultation I knew we had selected the perfect photographer. We met for the first time at the engagement session and he made us feel very comfortable right away. My husband is very shy and gets uncomfortable very fast, but Jonathan was able to make him feel right at home, they even talked about growing beard tips! The day of the wedding, we had Jonathan for the entire day! he met us at the hotel while we were getting ready and even helped us open the champagne! Ultimately I'll recommend Jonathan to other brides, he is very enthusiastic, vey artistic, great at keeping everyone calm, open to every suggestion that you have and the pictures are amazing!! We're very privilege to have met him and can't wait to see the rest of our pictures!!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Samantha · Married on 11/16/2013

Jonathan is nothing short of amazing! I was originally blown away with his work on other peoples weddings and after seeing 25 of our own in a "sneak peak" I feel like I actually get to relive the day over and over again. Jonathan is one of the nicest wedding vendors I worked with. He LOVES his job and it shows in his work! He was willing to work with us in many ways and made my work easy. If you're looking for the best, you've found it!

Sent on 11/20/2013
  • Cammy

Cammy · Married on 11/09/2013

Jonathan was great to work with for my beach wedding in Naples, FL. He was responsive to emails and was professional. He already had some pictures uploaded to a little computer by the end of the night, so guests were able to view them! That was great. He also stayed a little later than contracted to make sure he did not miss our departure in a carriage ride. Overall, he was very nice, easy to work with and does a fantastic job doing photography! Thanks again!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Katie · Married on 11/02/2013

This guy is TOP-NOTCH! He won the heart of our entire bridal party, families, and friends. When your guests come to you during the reception and compliment your photographer, you know you have the right guy. That just doesn't happen! He wasn't just taking pictures in the background, he got to know us, and truly captured our vision! He even created a slideshow that was displayed during the reception of all the pics he took so far! Phenomenal! Not to mention it rained on our wedding day, and was overcast during the ceremony, but you wouldn't have known because Jonathan's ability to capture the pictures with the perfect lighting hid the unfavorable weather. I am telling you choosing a photographer does not have to be difficult, Jonathan is the answer! He's beyond talented, fun, lovable, passionate about his work, and extremely attentive to all the details, big and small! You cannot go wrong with this guy, he's brilliant and helped make our day unforgettable!! I could go on forever about him and not have a negative thing to say about his work or his personality he's that wonderful!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Joseph & Rebecca · Married on 10/27/2013

Jonathan was an incredible addition to a great day. He did all the things that you would hope for and expect from a photographer. He was professional, creative, and brought an energy and sense of playfulness to the photo sessions that made it a pleasure for the entire party. He merged seamlessly with the party, and caught great candid moments instead of relying solely on posing. He made great group shots that reflected our personality as a couple, and it has resulted in photos that we will cherish for all time.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Diem · Married on 10/20/2013

Jonathan Hare is THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER! He deserves 10 stars! Our DJ referred us to him and after we looked on his website for photo samples, we decided to meet up with him. After our initial meeting, we knew immediately that we wanted Jonathan to shoot our engagement and wedding photos! You can tell by talking to him that he is very passionate about his work and that's the kind of photographer you want. When they are passionate, you know your photos will be amazing! He is extremely easy to work with and is very professional yet easygoing. Jonathan listened to our ideas and made them possible! I mean this guy was up on the trees, rolling on the ground, getting to whatever position and angle he can get to take a perfect shot! His attention to detail is just excellent! He was very responsive and flexible from beginning to end! He made us feel comfortable and we had a lot of fun! We couldn't have asked for anyone better nor can we compliment him enough! Jonathan is AWESOME!! Needless to say, he made everything "picture perfect" ;-)

Sent on 10/30/2013

Jenn · Married on 10/20/2013

Jonathan is wonderful. Great photographer. Very professional yet also personable. Kept myself and my wedding party at ease the entire day. Great turn around on our pictures. Could not ask for a better person to photograph your wedding and engagement pictures....

Sent on 12/09/2013