Jonathan Hare Photography Reviews

Jonathan Hare Photography 5
Jonathan Hare Photography 6
Jonathan Hare Photography 7

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

My husband and I were so lucky to find Jonathan Hare for our wedding in Siesta Key, FL. If you are looking for a top quality experience with an incredibly talented photographer on your wedding day, look no further. Jonathan is the total package and we knew we made the best decision after our engagement shoot last October. He is professional, passionate, easy going and a pleasure to be around. We were completely at ease from the beginning and could not believe the instant connection we had with him. Jonathan and his assistant Ashley went above and beyond to capture the essence of our wedding. From the “getting ready” photos in the AM to the final shots at end of the reception, he did not skip a beat. Jonathan surprised us with a sneak peak presentation that he had prepared during the reception. Guests gathered around the computer in awe of the photos and many snapped some shots of the computer screen in amazement. Everyone was so impressed with Jonathan and the quality of his work. His talents were beyond capturing our special moments and that was evident when the guests could not stop talking about him. Jonathan Hare’s positive energy was infectious and he truly became apart of our special day. We cannot wait to work with him again!!!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Patrick · Married on 05/15/2015

Jonathan Hare was the consummate professional. After meeting with Jonathan we believed he was the best person to capture the vision we had of our special day. With that said, he went above and beyond what we would have expected. He was extremely polite in asking us to pose for pictures. He seemed at times to be everywhere at once. Capturing moments that caused us and our guest to tear up when he showed us some preliminary photos. Hiring Jonathan was the second best decision I made. The first, of coarse, proposing to my would be wife. He is an amazing professional and an incredible person.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/15/2015

I am having a hard time finding the words to describe Jonathan! He has become a friend and will forever be part of our wedding day and our family.

When I started planning my destination wedding in Italy one of my biggest concerns was photography. How could I trust someone based on the other side of the world to capture such an important day? I was worried I wouldn't have access to the person and that there would be a language barrier. I knew I wanted to bring a photographer with us that could capture the wedding and the events leading up to it. I meet with multiple people but was unimpressed. Luckily we found Jonathan...

I took a look at his site and knew he would perfectly capture the beauty of Italy. I could see his talent through his site but was not prepared for the incredible person he turned out to be. I immediately liked him and his uncomplicated attitude. We communicated throughout the months to plan his travel, there was never an issue only excitement and enthusiasm. He was easy to communicate with and always had ideas and answers to my questions.

Jonathan was our photographer for 3 days in Italy for the; Meet and Greet, Wedding Day, and Group Tour...It was amazing! He has an eye for incredible shots, so trust him! It may look like a simple door or a tree but through his lens the result are phenonmenal. He is not afraid to climb, jump, crawl, or swim to get the perfect shot. I love that he captures candid shots, I look back at the pictures and do not remember posing for half of them. Each picture brings me back to that moment, that feeling, that emotion...its magical.

Photography is an art, and Jonathan is a true artist. I am so glad I trusted him to capture the beginning of our story.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/15/2015

Sent on 05/26/2015

Alicia · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband and I are SO HAPPY we choose Jonathan Hare as our photographer for our wedding in St. Pete Beach at The Don Cesar. Jonathan did our engagement photographs and joined us on our wedding day at 11:00 am (our ceremony wasn't until 6:45 and reception ended at midnight) to capture our entire wedding day. Jonathan is extremely personable, friendly, professional, has a great sense of humor and is extremely easy to work with. Jonathan put together a preview slideshow on display during our reception for us and our guests to get a sneak peek at some of the earlier photographs. We have had nothing but wonderful feedback from our friends and family who have viewed them. Many state they could tell we had a GREAT photographer and were impressed with Jonathan's talent. He clearly has a passion for his work. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this vendor. I HIGHLY recommend Jonathan Hare as the photographer for your event!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Sara · Married on 05/02/2015

Jonathan Hare is the BEST!!!!!!! My husband and I knew instantly during our meeting with Jonathan that he was meant to be our wedding photographer. He is the nicest and most easy going person you will ever meet. You will never catch him without a smile on his face and you can tell right away that he loves his job. The one aspect about our wedding that most of our guests raved and complimented us on was our photographer. Seriously, you do not need to look any further. Jonathan’s wedding photography package is the best bang for your buck. He will literally be with you from sunrise to sunset if you asked him. His photography style and the way he captures images are so beautiful. He really listens to your ideas and not only will he capture those moments but he goes above and beyond to create true masterpieces. He even put together a small slide show of the pictures he took that very day for us to see during our reception. He is truly one of a kind! My husband and I feel very blessed to have such an amazing person capture all the moments of our special day. We are so grateful we found him and we highly recommend his services. We promise you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2015
  • Y

Yuslienny · Married on 04/25/2015

I LOVED Jonathan Hare. I flew him to New Jersey for my wedding. He was always super quick to respond to my questions. He's always smiling and happy, and everyone at the wedding just loved him! I would totally recommend him over and over again! He did everything I wanted and more. My bridal party was pretty big and he made sure all of us were having a great time while posing for these beautiful pics. He gave me a preview the night of the wedding which was so surprising and I loved every single one of those pics and can't wait to see the rest. The pictures aren't stiff but rather very natural and fun. You can really tell Jonathan has a passion for this as it shows in his work. I would fly him around the world if I had to because I know he would do an amazing job no matter what. Thank you so much Jonathan, Gus and I are extremely grateful to have had you over and capture all those special moments in our wedding!! You are extremely talented and make every picture look special!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Melissa · Married on 03/28/2015

Jonathan was great, he was energetic and creative. We had so many compliments on him. He did our engagement shoot and was great, I can't wait to see our wedding pictures!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Erica · Married on 03/20/2015

Jon is such a pleasure to work with... He is professional, fun, easy going and incredibly talented. He was beyond successful in capturing every moment, beautifully! He made my husband and I feel so natural and at ease during our engagement shoot and wedding. He is absolutely doing what he loves and I love what he is doing!! I highly recommend Jonathan Hare Photography for any occasions photos!!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Christine · Married on 03/14/2015

Jonathan is simply the best. I can't describe how incredibly happy I am with the photos. It's not just the photos that make Jonathan amazing it is also his personality. Everyone had a fantastic time with Jonathan. Everyone liked him so much that he got a round of applause as he was leaving for the night. He also has a crazy amount of energy, he was running around and making sure he captured as many moments and details as possible. If you're looking for a photographer and come across Jonathan I would stop looking and book him. Thank you so much for everything Jonathan!!

Sent on 03/16/2015

courtney · Married on 02/21/2015

My husband and I took a while to find our wedding photographer. Even though one of our groomsmen who is in the wedding industry gave us a few local referrals, we didn't find our "perfect photographer" until we met Jonathan. It was by chance we came across his portfolio on this website. Jonathan's portfolio and obvious talent intrigued us but his great personality captured our hearts, which gave us the confidence we needed that we found the right photographer. We loved the engagement session he did with us, too! He is so talented and so amazing! He has a laid back, confident, sweet, yet fun personality that every bride and groom will LOVE! We received so many compliments from our friends and family on how professional, creative, and loving he was to everyone at the wedding ceremony and reception! Jonathan, you were such a blessing on our wedding day and we can't thank you enough for the talent, hard work, and dedication you showed to capture the moments and memories we will look at and remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 02/27/2015
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/20/2015

Jonathan was absolutely perfect! Very friendly, fun, easy to work with, hard worker, flexible, and very professional. He partnered with Sean O'Toole to capture my wedding day, and I can't sing their praises enough. One of the best things was, Jon had put a little slideshow together for my husband and I of the pictures he had just taken an hour before, and we were able to watch that while we were eating our dinner.... Right there during our wedding reception. Jon had taken the pictures, edited them, put them in a slideshow, and gave it to us as a gift all within a couple hours. It was a complete surprise and totally blew us away that he did that for us. I would definitely recommend Jonathan Hare Photography to anyone in need of a phenomenal photographer. He's worth every penny and I will definitely be working with him again. Thank you Jonathan Hare Photography!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Elena · Married on 02/14/2015

Jonathan goes above and beyond as a photographer. Not only does he capture the moments that you never see at your own wedding but he captures the emotion behind every picture! He is extremely patient and interacted with every person that came across his lens! He is extremely personable! He was with me from the time I was getting ready until we closed our venue down; he did not miss a memorable moment! My children loved him, my guests enjoyed him and I adored him! I could not recommend a better photographer for your wedding, he is truly phenomenal!

Sent on 03/05/2015
  • Jacque

Jacque · Married on 12/20/2014

Jonathan was AMAZING! He was so friendly and outgoing from the second he walked in the door. I contacted him via email until the wedding day. He was constantly complimenting us and getting great pictures in one or two shots. He stayed out of the way during the ceremony which you don't always see. He was able to give us a sneak peak that was already edited during the dinner portion of our reception. I cannot wait to see all of our pictures!!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Michael · Married on 12/07/2014

We had an excellent experience and would definitely recommend. The pictures were amazing and Jonathan was very professional, friendly, and patient. Best we could have hoped for.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Josette · Married on 11/30/2014

Amazing photographer!! Just our preview pictures took our breath away I can't wait to see the rest!! Total professional with beautiful ideas...he made it easy for me who hates posing for pics. Worth every penny and I can honestly say I know this was the best investment in our wedding. He even made it look like we were having a much more expensive wedding then we actually had! Book Jonathan you will not regret it!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Rosie · Married on 11/23/2014

Jonathan is the best photographer we have ever encounter. He is amazing!!
    From our first email,phone conversation to every step of the way to our big day, Jonathan provided outstanding customer service, quick at responding any questions and very flexible in accommodating any of our needs. We were very lucky to have him do our engagement pictures,rehearsal dinner pictures and wedding day pictures! Everyone at the wedding really liked and enjoy having him there. I keep on getting comnents about him from family and friends.
    We picked Jonathan after checking out other photographers in the area and his work stood out. Also one of his pictures from his website was familiar and it happen to be one of my co-workers grandson. I asked him about the picture and he also gave me great feedback about Jonathan and how great he was at the wedding he attended.
    He offers packages that are affordable and can be customize to your needs and is a really good value because you get alot of personal service. He will be there for you 100%. You can tell he really loves what he does and that makes a big difference!! He was always calm and collective. Thank you Jonathan so much for everything you did for us !!!!

Rosie and Will
    November 23 2014

Sent on 12/07/2014
  • F

fiorella · Married on 11/23/2014

I was very happy with Jonathan's work before and after my sister's wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Michelle · Married on 11/16/2014

Jonathan is the man! He is so engaged in the photos with you. Not only are you working with an awesome photographer, you feel like you've gained an great friend. Jonathan puts a lot of love into his work, and I am so glad I chose him to be our photographer. Hands down the best one in Tampa Bay!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Megan · Married on 11/15/2014

From the bride: (Megan)
    I can't begin to describe the amazing talent of our engagement/wedding photographer!! He was the absolute best! We selected him from the internet, knowing nothing about him, besides looking at his online gallery. When we first met him for our engagement pictures I knew then he was going to be amazing! He was just so cool! He made us feel very comfortable, he was professional, funny, talented, and had a super quick turn around for photos. Several months later the wedding day came and again he was just perfect! Jonathan was calm, cool, and collected! He provided a nice vibe to the ever so hectic time. Jonathan is a pure joy to work with and his photos are amazing!! Highly recommend this guy!!

From the groom (Scott):
    Jonathan, I just want to thank you for all your hard work and especially for putting Megan's mind at ease! If there was one thing I didn't have to worry about...it was the photography. You were very accomadting to all of our needs and we can't wait to see the picture! Thanks Jonathan!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Heather · Married on 11/09/2014

Hands down, Jonathan is the BEST photographer ever! After reviewing dozens of photographers' portfolios, as soon as I saw Jonathan's, I knew I wanted him for our wedding. Then after meeting him, I was absolutely convinced there could be no one better. We had a great time with our engagement pics. Jonathan has such a wonderful and warm personality, always smiling and clearly enjoys every moment of his work (which never seems like work to him!). His shots from the wedding were just awesome. From the hilarious prep time pictures to the beautiful family pictures to the amazing candid shots, he really captured every precious moment of the day. He displayed pics AT the wedding for guests to view, sent me previews right away and got the final amazing product to us so fast! Our guests were blown away and absolutely LOVED him! We have a photographer for life and cannot WAIT to hire him for our next event!! Worth every penny and so much more! Friendly, professional, and so incredibly talented, I would absolutely recommend Jonathan to anyone who wants the magic of their day captured with perfection!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Phil · Married on 10/25/2014

Jonathan is phenomenal! He is an excellent photographer, willing to do whatever it takes to get the shot with only the best quality (including multiple upon multiple takes). He is a huge hit with guests as he is so accomodating to them and so gracious for every picture they allow him to take. Somehow he pops up just at the right time to capture every moment perfectly. We were thoroughly impressed and received more than our money's worth for his services. We would recommend Jonathan to anyone who wants their event handled just right.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Kimberly · Married on 10/18/2014

We were so pleased with Jonathan! Not only was he on time and willing to stay later (not to mention awesome pictures) but he had a smile on the entire time! Even my guests complemented on how amazing he was! We could not have been happier! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2014

I COULD NOT OF IMAGINED ANYONE ELSE! Jonathan was so much fun to work with. He took amazing shots that took a simple image and made it so unique. He was well worth his cost. I would suggest him to anyone and everyone all over again. Thank you Jonathan!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Jasmine · Married on 10/04/2014

Jonathan was amazing! As a bride who is not from the Tampa area, I had no idea how I would begin to choose a photographer. When I read other reviews of Jonathan, I decided to check out his website. With that first peak at his website, I could tell he was extremely talented. I was curious so my fiance and I decided to reach out to him. It all started with a FaceTime meeting, and after a few phone calls and discussion of logistics we were booked!

Soon after booking our wedding date, we scheduled our engagement shoot. We not only enjoyed spending time with Jonathan, we were impressed with his work. He made us and the setting look so beautiful. Jonathan was also quick to get us the photos from the shoot so that we could use it for our save the dates and guestbook.

As most brides know, the wedding day is an absolute blur. Not only does it go by in a flash, but there are very few moments that you get to enjoy during that day. From the moment that Jonathan arrived to capture our getting ready pictures till the very end of our reception, he was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was sweet, caring, considerate, always professional and most of all you could tell he loved what he was doing. Our families and wedding party loved working with Jonathan just as much as we did. He listened to our input and was more than receptive with our requests for pictures and settings for our pictures. He also handled our very large wedding of over 600 guests with ease. I was lucky to find Jonathan and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an extremely talented photographer in the Tampa area. Check him out, book him and I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2014