Jonathan Hare Photography Reviews

Jonathan Hare Photography 5
Jonathan Hare Photography 6
Jonathan Hare Photography 7

Cambia · Married on 07/29/2017

Jonathan is an investment in the most amazing day of your life, being captured exactly as it was, to remember for the rest of your life. Jonathan has an eye most others lack. He is extremely flexible to do what you want but I promise your best shots will be the ones where he just "does his thing." This man is one of the most talented photographers I have ever worked with. I have some "photo-snob" friends and they were in awe of his work. Thank you for capturing every aspect of my day! My photos will be cherished forever!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Katelyn · Married on 07/07/2017

WOW!!!! We were beyond impressed with Jonathan, he exceeded every bit of my expectations. We planned a destination wedding so, I wanted to find a photographer that was familiar with our venue. It was slightly nerve racking for me because you only get one shot but the second I met him, I immediately felt comfortable. He showed up early and was SO fun to work with!! So many people from the wedding kept coming up to me saying our photographer was the coolest guy ever! He left a little preview of some pictures before dinner on our table and we were just so amazed by his talent! Truly the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Book him now!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Joannica · Married on 06/24/2017

Jonathan Hare was the icing on the cake. Our day would not have been complete without him. His passion, sincere kindness and interest in capturing our special moments was the best part...and his patience <3 !!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Sara · Married on 06/10/2017

Jonathan was a dream to work with! Our pictures are beautiful and everyone at our wedding raved about how amazing he was!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Batya · Married on 05/28/2017

Jonathan was, simply put, awesome to work with; his easy-going, confident attitude helped take the edge off of what could have been a stressful process (especially with multiple families vying for photo time). This is not to mention his photography itself, which was absolutely fantastic. We highly recommend his services.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Gina Di Forti- · Married on 05/04/2017

We could not recommend Johnathan enough! The pictures are amazing and he is so much fun to work with. All of our wedding party complimented how easy he made the picture process and he timed it perfectly so we didn't feel rushed but still got all the shots we needed. We are so happy we used him for our wedding ??

Sent on 05/05/2017

Maria · Married on 03/25/2017

Amazing and talented. Always goes the extra mile to get you the best shots. A true pleasure to work with and we couldn't be more happy with his amazing work.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Jonathan was AMAZING! He was very nice and professional but also took into account the photos we wanted. His photos are jaw droppingly beautiful. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Molly · Married on 03/04/2017

We are speechless!!!! The pictures are one of our favorite parts of the entire day. He made it so easy, fun and let us be ourselves. He had great ideas for the most beautiful shots. These pictures are priceless! We could not be more happy with the entire experience. Jonathon is a true artist and a master of photography!

Jake & Molly O'Malley

Sent on 03/06/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 02/19/2017

I had spent a lot of time looking at other wedding photographers. I liked their work, but it all seemed very posed, very airbrushed, and with not many candid moments. Plus, many only offered their services for 6 or 8 hours on the wedding day at a high price. Jonathan came recommended to me by a friend. Within minutes of looking at his photos, I was interested. He had a true eye for capturing incredible moments when no one was looking. Nothing about his work look posed or forced. I gave Jonathan a call and felt like I was talking to an old friend. Jonathan was incredibly easy, flexible, and professional throughout our entire time working with him. He stayed with us the entire day of our wedding. From morning to the very, very, very end of the wedding reception. The previews I have seen thus far are out of this world. Unique, fun, breathtaking are all words I can use to describe each photo. He even prepared a slideshow for us that we could watch at our reception. Our guests could not stop praising the moments he had captured! Jonathan was also a huge hit with our guests. He somehow managed to capture every moment of our day while blending in (without seeming like he was snapping photos in everyone's face, as we've seen some photographers do at weddings!) and befriending everyone. My husband is not one to feel comfortable in front of the camera and Jonathan had us laughing and at ease the entire day. So much of the wonderfulness of a wedding day comes down to the people you surround yourself with, and that goes to the vendors. We already are looking forward to hanging out with him in the future and feel so lucky to have found him. If you hire him, you will not regret it!!! He is amazing!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Samantha · Married on 01/20/2017

I can't say enough good things about Jonathan or his work. I was skeptical in hiring a photographer online without a personal recommendation. The photographer I was personally recommended to was already booked though. I did hours of research on so many photographers and Jonathan's work was by far my favorite so I decided to give him a chance. I hired Jonathan for my engagement photos and it was the best decision I've made for my wedding so far. He is UNBELIEVABLE. He made us feel comfortable, he was passionate, and he made both myself and my fiance excited to take the pictures. He sent us a few sneak peeks and I immediately signed a contract to book him for my wedding day. He is so fun to work with. He was literally seeing shots as we walked along the road that you really have to have a special eye for. He had visions that we couldn't see at the time but that came back as absolutely AMAZING shots. I wanted to get into the ocean and Jonathan followed us into the ocean to get this unreal shot of us kissing behind an enormous wave. I could go on forever about Jonathan but it will not be enough -- HE IS THE BEST. My only advice is to book him now for your dates because he is THAT good.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Christina · Married on 01/07/2017

Jonathan can bring out such raw emotion that nearly everyone who saw my engagement pictures cried. They were absolutely wonderful. He really brings out your own unique personalities and is open to just about any theme or props idea! Make sure to call him as soon as you can because he does get busy, but if he is available, he will bend over backwards to get you into his schedule. It was a fantastic experience and I plan on using him again! My fiancee loved the whole shoot, and he was shocked that it could be so much fun to have pictures taken.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Sam · Married on 12/30/2016

Jonathan you are amazing!!! It's hard to begin to put into words how incredible you are, but your work if filled with love and pride, and you truly have a special gift!

Having a photography background, I was extremely fussy about who I would have for our wedding photographer. I went through 100+ portfolios and found Jonathan's. I was in absolutely awe of his work, so we requested an engagement shoot with him.

Our engagement photos were wonderful, people had told me I'd have a couple of hundred photos and there would be only 2-3 I would like. We adored all of them. After our engagement shoot we couldn't wait for Jonathan to be a part of a big day, not just because of how excited we were about his photography skills, but because we got on with him spectacularly, and by the time our wedding finished, we already consider him a great friend.

He's got a great laid back vibe, but so professional at the same time, really making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Everyone at our wedding agreed and couldn't stop complimenting him. There's not many photographers that interact with the guests as well as Jonathan, but because of that you can also tell he knows when those magical little moments are happening that are often missed and lost forever.

I've had friends waiting weeks and months for their wedding photos, Jonathan sent us previews the next day, so I already had amazing photos to show the people who couldn't make it. When I say the photos were amazing, there is no exaggeration, Jonathan has a very special gift, and I cannot do more than say that he is the best choice you can make.

We just wish he would move to the west coast so that we can see him more, he will truly be a lifelong friend to us. With that said, we're excited to follow Jonathan's adventures around the world online--any couple that books him can consider themselves very lucky. They'll be in very good hands

Sent on 01/05/2017

Lucy · Married on 12/30/2016

Sent on 01/05/2017

Melanie · Married on 11/18/2016

Jonathan helped make our wedding and wedding planning experience everything it was. Not only is his work UNREAL, but his personality and passion for what he does makes his work even better. Jonathan is one of the nicest people we have ever met. He made every single person at our wedding feel comfortable as if they have known him forever. He made us feel so special, loved and excited for everything that was to come. He was super accommodating to our schedule, budget and special personal touches we wanted to include in our photos. The list can go on and on about Jonathan and his work...absolutely AMAZING!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Tammy · Married on 11/12/2016

You know when you meet someone and you're like...I want to have a beer with that guy??? Yeah, Jonathan is that guy. He might just be the happiest person I've ever met. I looked at him a few times during our wedding and thought he had a bigger smile on his face than me!! I cannot say enough about him. He made everything feel so natural. And, he never kept us away from any of the happenings on our day. I was referred to Jonathan and will most certainly be telling anyone who needs a photographer about him!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Barbarann · Married on 11/11/2016

Jonathan was the absolute BEST. We feel so very lucky to have had him as part of our day. If you are looking to have a professional who listens to your vision for pictures Jonathan is your person. He made our day wonderful! From the time he came to meet us to our Sparkler send off Jonathan was capturing every moment. He takes in the scenery and each picture has its own message for the bride and groom. Throughout the day he would catch moments without posing everyone creating very natural pictures; he is a true artist with the camera. Our guest enjoyed having him around, he blended in and our guests enjoyed his company. We LOVED HIM and would recommend our new friend we have made through our planning process!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Rachael · Married on 11/03/2016

He is an awesome guy to work with!!! Best at what he does. He is worth every penny!!!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Katie · Married on 10/30/2016

Jonathan Hare is truly an artist. Not only is his work amazing, he is genuinely EXCITED to be a part of your occasion & his enthusiasm has no bounds!! We fell in LOVE with his photography & hired Jonathan to be a part of our wedding day - ALL guests at our wedding thought he was a part of the family, or that we had known him for years. FIVE STAR SERVICE all around!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Katie · Married on 10/30/2016

FIVE STAR SERVICE!!! Jonathan was the photographer for our wedding & we could NOT be HAPPIER that we chose him!! He is extremely personable - all of our wedding guests thought he was family!! His photography is stunning, he is in all the right placed at the right time, & he even set up a small loop of picture "previews" for us to see 2 hours into our wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jonathan Hare Photography!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Peter · Married on 10/23/2016

Jonathan was great and so easy to work with. He made everyone feel at ease and made it seem like every shot was perfect. You could just tell he wanted to be there and was happy to be part of our day. We loved seeing some of the pictures before the end of the night really got me excited to see the rest of them. He was even able to incorporate a joke from the toasts in the slides how. Just shows he was listening and not just there to take photos. Definitely one of the best photographers in the business.

Sent on 11/05/2016
  • User7420233 · 2+ years ago

Jonathan was an absolute pleasure to have photographing our wedding on October 22, 2016 on St. Pete's Beach! He is personable, kind, and relates to scenery, people, and just about anything!

I could not imagine having anyone else photograph our special moments between my husband and myself, as well as with our family and friends. His photos captured the essence of our two families merging together, and captured the love between myself and my husband. Jonathan was not only professional, but he was considerate, imaginative, and knows how to work natural lighting!! I did not see one bad picture. He is an absolute professional in his trade!

Furthermore, we received our plethora of wedding photos within such a short waiting period that it was shocking. I've heard horror stories of couples waiting a year for their photos. Whereas Jonathan provided us with a hefty amount the day of our wedding!!! It took about 1.5 weeks to receive the remainder.

If you're looking for a photographer for any special occasion then look no further, as Jonathan Hare is the best around.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Angie · Married on 10/17/2016

If you don't book with Jonathan hare, you will be missing out!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Molly · Married on 10/16/2016

Jonathan was so much fun to work with! So glad we chose him to document our big day!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Charlene · Married on 09/24/2016

We couldn't be happier with our experience with Jonathan!!! I was nervous about finding a great photographer because my groom and I have proven to be awkward in photos, so we spent a lot of time researching for our destination wedding. We chose Jonathan because we loved his eye for colour and his use of light. He was also extremely responsive with emails. He worked with us to create a package that fit our needs and after our engagement photo shoot, we felt like we had a new best friend. We originally felt awkward in front of the camera but he got us to relax quickly and then we were instantly having fun. Our families and friends fell in love with him and his assistant Ashley at the wedding. They were a blast! We appreciate how they both paid close attention to detail and went above and beyond our expectations. Jonathan got in the plants, laid on the ground, and even hung out of his car while driving to take photos. I really appreciate how Ashley straightened my necklace, moved my sweaty hair pieces, got me a fan, and a drink in a sippy-cup so it wouldn't spill on my dress. Jonathan easily worked in the props that we brought and has a very quick turn around with photos. We really feel like we got more than we paid for with the amount of photos we received and the time they spent with us. We love the variety of photos and how he captured so many sweet and fun moments. Jon even had a sneak peek of twenty photos for us during the reception, which was the best surprise! I cannot say enough nice things about Jonathan and his work. He truly is a talented photographer and a fun person to be around. You will be so grateful you found him!

Sent on 09/27/2016