Jonatan Saine Photography Reviews

10 | Henderson, NV

10 Reviews for Jonatan Saine Photography

Deeya · Married on 12/28/2018

A truly great photographer!

There are not enough "thank yous" to convey how grateful I am to have had Jonatan and his team as the photographers for our wedding. Jonatan was on top of everything from the very beginning making me feel comfortable that everything was going to be taken care of (and it absolutely was)! Jonatan created a custom package making sure to include all the things that were most important to us. He and his team did an amazing job being everywhere during our wedding and dealing with our families who are not always the best at following instructions. :) Jonatan and his team's warmth, humor and professionalism made everyone feel at ease through the always stressful picture taking process. I absolutely cannot wait to have all these special moments to look back on and relive our wedding day again and again!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Emily Packey · Married on 07/21/2018

The BEST- Hands Down!

My husband and I cannot say enough amazing things about Jonatan as a business owner, artist, and person. From the moment we first spoke on the phone, I knew he was the photographer for us. Jonatan explained his packages, options, and prices very clearly; he was transparent and honest the entire time. He took the time to get to know our story, our needs, and our vision. We always felt heard and understood, which made booking him a breeze.

Once we secured our wedding date with Jonatan, he continued to impress us. When we met him for our engagement session we felt very comfortable working along side him. He offered guidance and tips in such a kind way since we were new to the photo shoot world. After this session, we received our pictures very quickly and we LOVED them!

As the wedding date drew closer, Jonatan stayed in constant contact with me to plan the "must have photos", timeline, and more. He always was patient, available, and friendly as we worked together. On the day of the wedding, he and his second photographer arrived on time, dressed to impress, and wearing a smile. They shot all the photos we requested, and then some! After the wedding, we once again received our pictures very quickly and we could not have been happier! They were absolutely stunning! When the high-end album arrived our hearts were jumping for joy.

Jonatan is an amazing person and photographer, anyone would be lucky to have him capture your special day. Cheers!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Tate

Tate Allen · Married on 07/14/2018

Pro who helps with the photo planning process

We used Jonatan for our Engagement photo shoot and Wedding this year in Long Beach. He was great and delivered some memorable pictures as promised. He was flexible with our location, well-equipped and familiar with our venue, making the day less stressful than it could've been. He and his assistant were fantastic with family and friends, herding everyone when needed. The pictures were delivered punctually and most importantly my wife was happy! The Italian handmade photo album is a nice touch that he added as part of our package, which he worked diligently to get us by the holidays. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2017

Words cannot even begin to express how happy I am with the professionalism and customer service Jonatan and his team provided! He did an AMAZING job capturing our special day and it truly highlighted our family joining to become 1. Jonatan created a customized package that not only fit our budget, but in my opinion added extra bonuses that are unheard of in the industry without being charged an arm and a leg. From the pre-meetings, to the day of, even after care, Jonatan was incredible! I am so thankful I took a leap of faith and selected him as our photographer. Being a bride can be very stressful, but he and his assistant made the process simple, fun, and it flowed together well. Our wedding book came out gorgeous and reminded me of a fairy tale! Seriously, best decision ever to hire this man!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Jonatan Saine Photography's reply:

Nicole,

I wanted to take a moment to take you both for allowing me and my team to photograph your beautiful wedding at the Queen Mary. These photos will forever remain in the hearts of all of your loved ones as they will look back in a few years from today and admire every moment of your day! You and your beautiful family were a delight to work with, and again, thank you for letting us capture such a beautiful day at Queen Mary, sure was a perfect day!

I look forward to working together in the future.

Yours truly,

Jonatan Saine
    Southern California Wedding Photographer
    jonatansainephotography.com

Christopher · Married on 04/16/2016

It was July, 2014. I had just purchased the engagement ring and was in the midst of developing a plan to propose. I had asked her parents for permission, picked our beloved beach spot for the engagement, and made dinner reservations at our favorite restaurant. Even after all of that planning, something felt absent or missing. It was at that moment that it occurred to me how special it would be to capture the moment with photos. After doing some research online, I came across Jonatan Saine Photography. The wonderful reviews and locality in Aliso Viejo made them the quintessential choice. After speaking with Jonatan on the phone it became apparent that I made the right selection. The proposal and photo shoot afterwards could not have gone any better, and I decided that same night that I wanted to book Jonatan for our wedding as well.

Fast forward to our wedding day on April 16, 2016. As chaotic as a wedding day could possibly be, Jonatan could not have been easier to work with. He carefully planned and coordinated with our wedding planner to ensure that our timeline was made, and that everything ran smoothly. In addition, he made sure that we were able to squeeze in some extra photos after the ceremony with just the two of us. Both the wedding and reception photos were absolutely beautiful, and we received numerous compliments about how polite and professional Jonatan's team was.

From proposal to marriage, Jonatan Saine Photography has been there through it all. We could not be happier with our decision, and hope to someday work with Jonatan again. The beauty of his photography, captured in our brilliant wedding albums, will be memories that we forever cherish and hold close to our hearts.

With Love,
    Chris & Charis Schaffer

Sent on 02/10/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/25/2015

Jonatan and his team captured our engagement session and my wedding day. We met with several photographers and Jonatan stood out after meeting him and we knew he was our top choice. His attention to detail and creativity really shown through. Not only is he fun and easy to work with, but he is very on top of it. Jonatan also cared a lot about what we wanted as a couple and went the extra mile to make sure we felt beautiful and special on our wedding day. The bonus with Jonatan is that he is even a one-stop shop–he did our engagement session, wedding site, wedding photos, and wedding album! All of which turned out absolutely beautiful and so beyond our expectations. We could not be happier and would recommend Jonatan and his team to anyone looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 03/05/2016

We had our wedding photos by Jonatan Saine Photography this past February. They are absolutely beautiful and we could not be happier. He responded very quickly to all my communications. We met and discussed our special day. Jonatan was very professional, easy to talk to, very nice, and had a lot of experience with wedding photography. I loved the photos and albums I saw on his website. He asked us what we wanted and went over all the details with us. Even the things I didn't know about, he thoroughly explained and went over them with me. Jonatan and his assistant Angie were there to take pictures of us getting ready before the wedding, during the wedding, and afterwards at the reception. He took pictures of not only the big moments, but also the cutest little details like our rings, flowers, shoes, dresses, suits, church, restaurant, and cake. We had also planned on a session at the beach in the evening but because the time ran late, he was flexible about rescheduling that part. We received all our photos from Jonatan so quickly in a week and a half after our wedding! I love that they were all digital and all several hundred photos were ours to keep to print or produce as we wish. I also love the video Jonatan put together for us, and I especially LOVE the high quality wedding album we received that Jonatan created from our photos! I am so glad Jonatan did such a superb job documenting our special day. We will always treasure the memories of our wedding day through the beautiful photos Jonatan captured for us. I cannot say enough how much we love our wedding photos! I highly recommend Jonatan! Thank you for such a fabulous job, Jonatan!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2014

Jonatan is a wonderful photographer and person. My then-fiance and I met Jonatan in 2013 through Yelp! while searching for a photographer for our engagement photos/Christmas card. We knew from our initial call that we wanted to work with him because unlike several of the other OC and LA photographers we considered, Jonatan's professional yet down to earth friendly demeanor complemented the work that we already loved on his website. We booked him for our sunset photo shoot at Aliso Beach and had a great time. He made us feel at ease, handled the shoot like a true pro, and captured many beautiful moments. Fast forward to our wedding photography needs...we wanted to work with Jonatan again, however our photography budget was limited. The wonderful Jonatan worked with us to figure out a way that he could shoot our big day without compromising quality or value. He even created our reception slideshow and it was a hit! The big day came on 5/24/14 and Jonatan and his assistant were with us from 6am for getting ready photos until Jonatan's final sunset shot at Victoria Beach...during high tide! It was an amazing day and Jonatan was fresh, professional and patient the entire day. The proof is in the details of each shot. Another example of Jonatan's commitment to keeping his clients happy is that when our ring shots did not turn out as planned, he made it right by redoing the shots ASAP. They are beautiful and we are excited about putting our album together.

Bottom line: My husband and I are very happy to have found an amazing family photographer in Jonatan, and we highly recommend him for your wedding and/or next event. Thank you Jonatan! You ROCK!!

P.S. He is also a talented UI/UX and Web Designer.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Mark · Married on 05/03/2014

"My wife and I used Jonatan for our engagement photos and instantly loved his work. He took our engagement photos at the beach on a cloudy day and they turned out awesome. We immediately wanted him to do our wedding photos. We were married at a winery near Yosemite and Jonatan made the trip up there and did an amazing job. It was like having another family member there. I cannot speak enough praises about his work, and about him. Our wedding album is amazing. My wife and I both highly, highly recommend Jonatan for any of your photo needs. He's a good guy, and does great work."

Sent on 01/25/2016

Anna · Married on 09/08/2013

I love Jonatan's photography!!!

Before my wedding in September I was nervous about choosing a photographer since the pictures will last a lifetime and it came down to 3, but with Jonatan's professionalism about getting back to me so quickly, his prices, and working with me on the time the wedding started to the time it finished, I knew that I would let Jonatan be my photographer and IT WAS THE BEST CHOICE!!!

He was an awesome photographer, listen to what I wanted, made my family laughed as he was shooting the pictures and ALL of my wedding pictures looked absolutely stunning!!

I will definitely use him again for my maternity and newborn pictures :)

Sent on 11/08/2013