17 Reviews for Jon W. Miller Photography LLC

Second Shooter (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)

Jon Miller was nothing short of fantastic as a wedding photographer. He was fun to work with, honest, open, and willing to find the style we wanted most. We just got our pictures back yesterday, and they're great. He's very talented, and his photos are very natural and personal. To top it off, we enjoyed hanging out with him as a person and he was a great addition to our wedding.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about working with Jonathan for my wedding photography. He is prompt, professional, fun, flexible and (most importantly!) takes amazing pictures. As I was planning our wedding from across the country, Jonathan and I probably corresponded with over 100 emails. He always responded quickly and was very detail-oriented. By the time my wedding day rolled around, I was completely confident that Jonathan knew the moments I was hoping to capture. He did not disappoint! The images he provided from my wedding day were visually stunning. His editing was superb. He is able to capture both candid moments, and frame formal portraits. Anyone who wants perfect wedding pictures should use his services.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/31/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Like a lot of brides do, I solicited friends and asked for wedding photographer recommendations. I'm so happy that one of my friends recommended Jon. We went to college together and had many mutual friends but never got to know each other but I'm glad that has changed now!

Jon was a pleasure to work with from the beginning and was very fast to respond and happy to meet with us at any point. We sat down and he created a timeline and understood the types of shots we wanted. The day itself couldn't have gone smoother. Jon and his assistant were fantastic and fun to be around on the big day. The weather was a little less than ideal for outdoor wedding and they went with the flow and were very efficient getting pictures in "just in case". He provided just enough direction without being overbearing.

And the pictures!! I absolutely love his style and couldn't be happier with the moments he captured. His quality is amazing and I love how vibrant his pictures are without being too edited. You will definitely be in good hands with Jonathan and his team! He's a pro! We can't thank him enough! Now to look at the pictures again :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jon did a fantastic job at our wedding! All the photos he gave us (a little of 500 of them!) turned out amazing. He made sure to get all the important shots and then some.

Jon was an absolute pleasure to work with, was very professional, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Steve, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jon is amazing! He's very laid-back and doesn't get upset when plans change at the last minute. He's fun to be around, easy to talk to, and willing to be flexible and work with you. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, and with Jon I didn't have to worry about the photography aspect at all. He really shines with the candid photos and captured every moment that I could have asked for, without me having to ask and without him being disruptive. Plus, the photos he took are fantastic!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jonathan was great, very positive and accommodating. He did both our engagement photos and wedding photos, neither of which had perfect weather but that did not stop him from getting perfect shots. During the wedding he was very respectful of our space and our guests enjoyment but again still got wonderful photos. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User5290661, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan was very helpful and flexible since I was arranging my wedding from outside the U.S.

He listened well to what we wanted and gave his own input too - which I needed since I hadn't thought through the entire wedding. He was really easy to work with and very patient since I was indecisive at times.

Profile Picture User5327577, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan was great! He really made sure he was capturing the moments we wanted. He met with us before hand to go through everything we wanted. He even came to the rehearsal to familiarize with the Church and make sure he knew any stipulations the Church gave to photographers. Great candids of the guests throughout the reception! Our guests really loved that Jonathan captured so many great moments without interrupting them or even being seen sometimes. We received our final images pretty fast and couldn't be happier with them!

Profile Picture Sophia, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan was a fantastic photographer! He was recommended to us by a friend and we couldn't have been happier. We met several times before our wedding and were able to express our requests as well as ask all of our questions. Jon was very helpful and did a great job making us feel like everything was under control. On the day of the wedding, Jon did a great job! We had requested an additional shooter and his selection there was on point as well. The pictures felt natural and everything was really enjoyable. Ultimately, the pictures turned out to be amazing and we felt that Jon did a wonderful job capturing the essence of our wedding!

Profile Picture Dustin, 8/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan did an awesome job photographing our wedding. He made sure he knew exactly what was important to us before the wedding so he could snap any photos we really wanted. He sat down to help us walk through the day and plan out our photos so nothing would be missed. During the ceremony, he was able to grab all the right shots from a variety of angles. During our personal photos, he wasn't afraid to get dirty in order to get the right shot. He even climbed between wine barrels to give us one of our favorite shots! He has a great artistic eye and I loved being able to count on him to capture our special moment. Very professional and friendly. Easy to work with. I have already recommended him to friends who are getting married.

Profile Picture Kellie, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't have hoped for a better wedding photographer! Jon was incredibly helpful and communicative during the months leading up to our wedding, and took a personal interest in getting to know us and what we were looking for in a photographer.

On the day of, he was very easy to work with and considerate of our schedule, and he helped us to stay relaxed and have a great time. And the pictures turned out amazing!

A lot of services in this area can be very overpriced, but Jon's rates are reasonable and worth every penny. We can't recommend him highly enough!

Profile Picture Gale, 6/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so grateful to Jonathan for being a part of our special day. We had very limited time for wedding arrangements, given that we'd only just got back from living overseas, and Jonathan made himself completely available to us and was extremely open and full of ideas to guide us. On the day he was a pleasure to work with, getting everything I asked for without needing to get in the way. I am so happy with the finished product. Our photos are absolutely stunning. I couldn't ask for more.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan is the best wedding photographer I could imagine picking. Jonathan is flexible and able to go with the flow-important for the crazy timing of the wedding day. He is also creative- even more important when as a bride you have a million things to do already. The day off went smoother than I could have ever imagined thanks to Jonathan. I received a wide selection of pictures. Every one of them amazing.

Profile Picture User3530626, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jon perfectly captures the atmosphere of the day and all the best moments. He's friendly, organized, open, and extremely passionate about his work. His photos capture detail and emotion, and those are the memories you'll want to preserve. Tell him what you want and he'll get it for you and more. You'll have a good time with Jon, he makes it fun. Jon hands down is the best photographer for the job.

Profile Picture Hannah and Scott, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow and wow! We had the pleasure of having Jon Miller take the photos at our backyard music themed wedding, and couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out. My husband and I are both hams when it comes to performing, so we planned many surprise elements for our guests throughout the evening, which Jon was able to capture beautifully. We loved the mix of elegant photos with an artful touch alongside creative shots that showed our goofiness and personality. Jon was able to get our photos prepared for us very shortly after the wedding, and since then, everyone has been raving about them. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further! We highly recommend Jon Miller Photographer to capture your wedding day memories forever.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan is a talented, professional and hard-working photographer. He has a knack for capturing priceless moments that would otherwise be lost. He is extremely attentive to the wants/needs of his clientele and goes to great lengths to ensure that he follows their wishes. We can't more highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan and his photos were AMAZING. He was extremely flexible, professional, and easy to work with. He made us feel very comfortable, especially since my husband and I were not really used to having our picture taken. For my bridal session, he came to my parents house and took an exquisite picture of my necklace which is a family heirloom. Using a centerpiece mirror in broad daylight, he captured the PERFECT photo of it, which all the members of my family are still talking about, two years later. I cannot thank Jonathan enough for his expertise, talent, and for the perfect pictures of our wedding day!!
I recommend him 110%!!!