Jon Noeth Videography Reviews

21 | Saint Augustine, FL

21 Reviews for Jon Noeth Videography

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2018

So easy to work with. We had a social media clip in 20 hours. Can’t wait for the full video.

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

Oh my gosh... Just incredible!! Jon and Melissa are amazing, so kind and professional. The videos are amazing! Videography was on the top of priorities list for our daughter and son-in-law's big day. Jon Noeth Videography exceeded expectations! We can't stop watching the videos, every detail was captured and the editing is perfection! We are so grateful we chose Jon Noeth Videography! Thank you!!

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Jon and his wife, Melissa! They filmed our wedding and you barely knew they were there. We were nervous about being filmed and having photographers there because we are both camera shy. They used music from our ceremony and reception band for the video and we loved it. It really made it more meaningful and brought us back to our day. On top of putting together the best video for us, they finished it early. I had a family member who's health took a turn for the worst and it meant a lot to us for her to see the wedding. Melissa and Jon had the video done and to me by that night! And just in time too, unfortunately. Jon also made me a shorter version to share with friends and is working on the unedited extras reel. We added that on to our package which I think will be well worth the extra $300. My husband and I highly recommend The Noeth's for your wedding.. you will be so happy just as we are!!!

Kimberly · Married on 11/03/2016

We originally weren’t going to have a videographer as the vendor that was recommended was out of our budget. Luckily, our photographer recommended Jon. We are so incredibly happy with our decision to go with Jon and his wife Melissa! They are so nice and such a pleasure to work with. Jon and Melissa BEAUTIFULLY Captured our wedding day and all of the emotions that went into it. We now have a keepsake and can relive our wedding day time after time. Thank you Jon and Melissa!

Caitlin · Married on 09/17/2016

When starting the search for a videographer, I fell in love with Jon’s work. When I reached out I was responded to within 24 hours, and I knew that they were the right fit for me. We exchanged multiple emails and phone calls and they went above and beyond to make sure everything I wanted was captured. At times, I didn’t even know they were there which was perfect for capturing our antics. I know that videographers are a last minute decision and I am glad we were able to use them. I have watched my teaser reel at least five times in three days and I cry every time. One important capture I wanted was my husband’s face as I was walking down the aisle and they delivered it to perfection. I would recommend them to every couple who wants to capture special events in their lives!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Jon Noeth Videography's reply:

Caitlin, We are so happy that you loved your experience and your teaser reel! What an amazing and fun day it was for everyone, including us! We can't wait to deliver your full highlight video. Thank you for choosing us on such an important day!

If you want the best, you're looking in the right place! Jon is professional and AMAZING at what he does! He is also very kind and considerate to your wants and flexible on your needs! The video turned out perfect! I will always remember my special day teary-eyed at the way Jon captured everything. Extremely impressed.

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/24/2015

BEST VIDEOGRAPHER EVER! We were so lucky to find Jon Noeth Videography through a referral. Jon is so professional and personable. From the first conversation, he shows that he is passionate about his work and genuinely is interested in getting to know his clients. The wedding video teaser and full highlight videos were both completed before our 2 week anniversary. His work is absolutely beautiful. The videos captured every special moment of the day and truly is a beautiful reflection of our entire wedding day. He went above and beyond to make sure every moment was captured perfectly. Jon was such a joy to spend the day with as well; he was a calming influence over a hectic day. The wedding party and family loved having him around with us. I couldn't have asked for a better videographer. I will definitely be using Jon's services for future video needs.

My husband and I cannot say enough complimentary words about Jon! Because of him, my husband and I have a keepsake from our wedding that we will forever cherish. During our planning process, we debated having a videographer due to the fact that it was going to be such a small wedding; however, this was THE best decision we made by having the events before, during and after our wedding recorded. Jon truly captured all the emotions and happiness of our special day that can sometimes be missed by just simply having photography. Not only were we able to share our day with our family and friends throughout the country that weren't in attendance, but we will have this for ourselves for years to come. I cannot even go into how many people told us that they watched and re-watched the video (as they cried each time) because it was so well-done and beautiful. Our favorite part was how Jon incorporated our personalized vows and a song that is very special to us into the background while footage of our wedding seamlessly transitioned throughout the video. Both my husband and I are very shy when it comes to being recorded, but Jon made the whole experience feel completely natural. Half of the time, you didn't even know he was there! We were amazed with what he all caught on camera...and it warms our hearts to be able to relive the moments when we watch it. Professionalism, kindness, promptness, and attention-to-detail are just a few of Jon's distinguishing attributes that place Jon above the rest. We sincerely feel blessed and privileged to have had Jon as part of our once-in-a-lifetime day...

With all of our gratitude... Derrick and Katie

Jon's videography work at my wedding was amazing! He worked in a way that I didn't even know he was there, but the footage he took and the final product that he put together for us was unbelievable! Jon was so easy to work with, and I can not say more about what a great experience I had with him as our videographer.

We were so happy that we decided to get a wedding video and even happier that we chose Jon Noeth videography! I watched the video at least 10 times on the day we received it. Jon was very easy to work with and quick on the turn around time of our video. We would recommend him to any couple!

Josh · Married on 06/19/2015

He almost seems too young to be as great as he is. I'm not going to say that I was skeptical, but I certainly didn't expect to get such an awesome video. I never leave reviews on anything, but I'm VERY happy with our decision to use Jon as our photographer. He made the best wedding video that I've ever seen, and it just happens to be of my wedding (I might be a tad bit biased, but hey). The video was recorded and put together so much better than I could have imagined. He captured all of the key moments WHILE staying in the background of the wedding scene. Simply put, he was like our photographer's shadow. He meshed perfectly with our wedding activities and he didn't stick out at all. I didn't even notice him during the reception. He is as professional as they come and I'd definitely recommend him if you're wanting to capture the best moments of your big day.

Alexandra · Married on 05/23/2015

Jon does wonderful videography work and I can't recommend him highly enough--he was professional, friendly, attentive to our needs and concerns, and had a keen eye for unique and beautiful shots of our wedding. Excellent all around!

Lindsay · Married on 11/22/2014

We were so lucky to have Jon video our wedding and do a montage of the entire day. Wow! Not only was he a delightful and helpful presence to have around all day, he was so stealthy that most people didn't even know he was there. To think we debated whether or not to even get a videographer. He captured every moment and so many moments that we missed. I couldn't recommend him to any bride more!! Thanks Jon :-)

He was actually able to fit us in only a week before the wedding. I'm sure this is rare, but it was unbelievable how much information he was able to gather in such little time. He was prompt and thorough and you can tell by the final montage that he listened to the things I said all day. The little things I complained about like misplaced furniture, etc. were not shown in the video like they weren't even there. The shoes that tortured my feet and were never seen by anybody were the opening to the video. He not only captured the whole day, it's like he corrected all the mishaps so I'll remember it as I wanted it to be, not just how it was. If he's available, book him!!!!!!

Kourtney · Married on 07/06/2014

Where do we begin...! I have been in the wedding industry off and on for the past 8 years as a day of coordinator... I knew one day when I got engaged it was going to be pricey and I really didn't want to spend a whole ton of money on décor, vendors, etc... Ryan and I are the type that rather spend the money on the honeymoon and save on the wedding... BUT one thing we did know was that Jon Noeth was going to Video our wedding and we were going to try to talk Melissa Noeth into Photographing it. Melissa ended up having a prior engagement.. but Jon said NO PROBLEM, I'll take pictures as well :) This isn't the norm... BUT he was awesome! Jon not only video taped and photographed our wedding, but he traveled from Florida to Pennsylvania to make the event! He was affordable, fun, made us laugh the whole time, professional, creative, and he always made us feel very comfortable! If you know me, I am not the most comfortable in front of the camera... We had a blast, he joined in with all the festivities, blended into the crowd, and got great footage of the day before the wedding, the morning of, the set up, the getting ready, the ceremony, the reception, the good times, the funny, the bloopers, the smiles, the tears, and even stayed the whole night for the sparkler send off! Ryan and I love the photographs he took, but the Video we can not watch enough. Jon captured everything Ryan and I missed while getting ready! Pictures are great for events, but they don't always bring back the same emotions as re-watching the best moments of your life in action :) Skip to 1 year later and we called Jon up again to Video our one year anniversary...Jon, of course immediately got back to me and said "Lets do it!", and he video taped a surprise trip to St. Augustine where Ryan and I got tattoos to celebrate one year together. Jon Noeth Vidoegraphy is the best! We plan to use him for everyone of our special moments! Can't wait for the next!

Erik · Married on 11/02/2013

Jon filmed our wedding in back in November. We had seen some of his work previously posted on Vimeo. His videos are professional, creative, and really capture the true feeling of the moment. Jon was really easy to work with. He showed up on time and ready to work. During the wedding, I don't think anyone even noticed he was there, but he was always sitting quietly in the background capturing the best moments like a camera ninja. We had expected to wait weeks to get our video, but were pleasantly surprised when we saw the first footage within a week! The video is beautiful, and we will enjoy for years to come! Not only did he make a beautiful wedding video, but he threw together an amazing extras video that is just as fun to watch as the real thing. Jon is a must for your event. Highly recommend!

we couldn't have had a better experience with jon. from the pre-wedding planning, to the day-of filming, to receiving the final product, jon was simply wonderful to work with. he took time to get to know us as a couple, and captured our wedding in a very special and personal way. jon was very easy to get along with--an enthusiastic and upbeat guy--and was also extremely professional & prompt. we received our video (with extra footage at the end) about a week after our wedding. i remember my husband and i receiving the video via email, while on our honeymoon, and both tearing-up as we watched. jon's video embodied the overwhelming spirit of our wedding, while also capturing every little moment perfectly. we highly recommend jon for any special event!

Emma · Married on 06/29/2013

We could not have had a better experience with Jon. From the pre-wedding planning, to the day-of filming, to receiving the final product, Jon was simply wonderful to work with. He took time to get to know us as a couple, and captured our wedding in a very special and personal way. Jon was very easy to get along with--an enthusiastic and upbeat guy--and was also extremely professional & prompt. We received our video (with extra footage at the end) about a week after our wedding. I remember my husband and I receiving the video via email, while on our honeymoon, and both tearing-up as we watched. Jon's video embodied the overwhelming spirit of our wedding, while also capturing every little moment perfectly. We highly recommend Jon Noeth Videography for any special event!

Crystal · Married on 03/23/2013

I am a wedding photographer and my husband is a wedding coordinator. When we got married, we wanted nothing but the best for our wedding videography. I have watched our video so many times and it brings tears to my eyes still to see the love amongst our family and friends sharing in our special day together. Jon used a song that was special to us to become the backdrop for our own little music video! A couple years later when we had our son's first birthday, we hired Jon to video the party at the aquarium and now two of the most special moments of our lives will forever be available for us to revisit and relive whenever we want. Watching all of the kids tour the aquarium together and seeing my son try cake for the first time...I am so grateful and so happy that I had Jon there to capture every moment. No matter what he is taking video of, he does an amazing job at noticing all of the little moments...even the ones that you did not get to see yourself in all of the chaos of your special day. I highly recommend Jon for your wedding and any other important moments in your life that you want to be able to cherish forever! He fantastic!

Dagny · Married on 09/29/2012

We were very pleased with our wedding video. I would highly recommend booking with Jon.

Jon met with us before hand to plan out what we wanted and to get a feel for us. We decided that we wanted a montage to include the whole wedding experience from the rehearsal dinner, getting ready for the wedding, the wedding itself and the reception.

The montage was PERFECT. He set it to music we selected and captured the spirit of our wedding weekend in three and a half minutes. We can (and still do) show the montage to friends and family since it is a reasonable length (no one wants to sit through anything longer than 5 minutes). We were also able to share the video with some of the folks who couldn't attend so they get a feel for our day too. We got very positive feedback.

Jon provided us the raw footage (my husband really liked this) as well as the final cut of our montage on a USB stick. The whole process was easy from start to finish. Again, I'd highly recommend getting a video to remember your day!

Susan · Married on 09/17/2011

Jon is a natural. He captured the thrill and emotion of our wedding and rolled it into an extremely entertaining video that is our most prized piece of memorabilia. He recorded all the moments that had us both laughing and crying in the same breath. He was super easy to work with and very professional. He weaved his way around our chaotic wedding scene without us hardly noticing he was there. We couldn’t imagine not having this footage of our day. If you want one of the best wedding videos you can imagine, hire Jon. You’ll be glad you did. He made us beyond happy.
    Susan and J.J. in St. Augustine, FL.

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2014

Jon is an incredible videographer! He is punctual, attentive and captured every moment of our big day. Also, he's very reasonable and worked with us to capture all of the things that we wanted to ensure we could remember for a lifetime. We HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone for any event! :)