Jon Fleming Photography Reviews

102 | Springfield, VA

102 Reviews for Jon Fleming Photography

Jon is an amazing photographer with a great personality. He was very pleasant to have for the wedding. Not only very friendly and patient, but very professional at what he does. You helped capture important moments for us and we are very happy we had you. Thanks again! I will definitely recommend

Sent on 01/03/2015
  • User4687294 · event on: 09/27/2014

Jon Fleming was amazing. I hired him for my proposal moment (engagement). Not only was he able to follow my vision but he enhanced it! He made my idea come to life and be captured perfectly forever. It has been many months since that amazing day and I'm still getting people amazed at the quality of pictures. He was so easy to work with and very responsive. Everything was wonderful. I was so glad we hired him. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I am honored to have photographing you and am glad you have been enjoying your images !

Tori · Married on 09/17/2014

I am writing this review and really cant explain how amazing some of these shots are. I look like a million bucks! Everyone did. Jon captured every perfect moment and was engaged in the romance of it all. I am telling you, he is a true artist. He had a fantastic assistant that was a pleasure and very focused. You will not be disappointed with Jon. I am so happy I found a photographer that I can say "I am actually going to use him again", and again through out the years. He truly captures your beauty. Every one of us that Jon captured, is in "all" of his work. The slide show we had was perfectly in order from start to finish. He took pictures of my shoes!,, and they look better in the picture!! Just amazing, very personal, and above all the most professional pictures any of us has ever had and there were 45 of us. SO IMPRESSED - just shy of 2 months and I am still scrolling through the set up he put together online. I was not too sure at first, you must know. But something just told me to go with him. He is very connected and very sincere and his youth naturally questions experience, but I can as sure you... he is one of the best of his generation his print will be forever in our souls. I know have the best day of my life at my fingertips. I could go on and on. I zoom in and.....he was on his game he is worth every dollar. These pictures that us right back like we were just there. TOP NOTCH - this guy has skills

Sent on 11/07/2014

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Tori - It was such an honor to be apart of your day! Thank you for this amazing review! All your positive feedback keeps encouraging me to do what I love to do, capturing beautiful couples in love. I know that you will continue to enjoy your images for years! You rock!

Barbara · event on: 08/01/2014

Jon was simply amazing! He provided us with stunning posed and candid pictures from my father's 69th birthday party. I will treasure them for years to come.

From the first phone call, he was responsive to my immediate needs as well as my budget. From the minute he arrived at the party, he was there whenever we needed him but was completely inconspicuous at all other times. He captured the perfect candids and gently coaxed folks into group shots without being disruptive. He edited and sent the pictures extremely quickly after the event in a way that were easy to both view and download.

I give Jon Fleming the highest possible recommendation!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Barbara for the kind words!

It was my pleasure to document this great event and I know that the images I captured will be cherished! I am so happy I was available to photograph your fathers birthday!

Kathy · Married on 06/14/2014

He was fantastic! The photographs are amazing!!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Kathy! It was so great to work with you and Mike!

Phillip · Married on 06/08/2014

Jon met with us several times before the wedding at locations convenient for us. He was open to all our ideas and requests.
    On our Wedding Day he traveled to photograph the groom's party at a DC barber shop, to the Bride's party at a hotel across town, to the ceremony at Jefferson Memorial and then to the rehearsal venue.
    The shots he got were candid and creative which is what we asked for. He didn't need instruction and didn't bother us.
    I would recommend Jon Fleming to anyone in need of a great photographer.

Thanks Jon!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Phil! I had a great time photographing your wedding, thank you for the kind words!
  • HomoNeurotic

Justin · Married on 05/25/2014

Jon worked with my Husband Joe and I on our wedding on May 25th of this year. He met us at our hotel and spent time taking photos in our separate rooms making sure to gather all the small beautiful moments that went into our special day. Amazingly talented and easy going Jon didn't miss a moment to capture or a stop for a second. He made sure to chronicle as much as possible and still managed to surprise us with his keen eye and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the shot. Even getting on ground to catch the light and frame the shot perfectly. Jons youthful enthusiasm coupled with his business savvy , amazing talent, love for his craft, and professionalism make him an asset at any wedding or function!

Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Nancy · Married on 04/05/2014

When you plan a destination wedding you rely a lot on recommendations. We are so happy that Jon made the list of options because his kind and calm temperament was perfect for our intimate occasion. He was very generous with his talent and time. He captured exactly what we asked him to look for and his creative ability to find a way to tell our story was priceless.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Tuska · Married on 03/15/2014

I don't have enough words to describe my wonderful and professional experience with Jon. He was incredibly pleasant to work with, made the whole experience very stress free, and the product he delivered was beautiful. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Tuska! I had an amazing time capturing your day! You picked such a beautiful venue!!

Stee · Married on 03/15/2014

Jon was a pleasure to work with from the start. We were impressed that he photo shot a number of diverse weddings. He really listened to what we wanted and added his perspective and unique photos that we really liked. He was invisible when he needed to be and in charge when needed. He has a great personality. Very professional and most of all was always punctual.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Jon was very professional and easy to work with. I am usually very shy in front of the camera, but I could see that he was able to bring the "best out of me." I have received many compliments from his work. I will definitely use him again in the future for events, as well as recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Stephen · Married on 10/25/2013

Jon came through on short notice for us and offered an experience that was second to none. Great service and flexibility. He made our special day even better than we thought it could be!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Carter · event on: 10/05/2013

Jon is always a pleasure to work with. If you are awkward when getting your picture taken he is the best because he knows what looks good

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • I

Inayah · Married on 09/21/2013

Jon is such a kind hearted person. We knew his pictures were going to come out beautiful the second we saw the excitement in his eyes. Jon took pictures at our Bengali wedding and our second reception. His enthusiasm to give you what you want is what makes him such a great photographer! We saw his skills at our wedding and we were definitely excited to work with him again at our reception. He is a very talented photographer and a genuinely nice person. His personality makes you feel comfortable working with him and gives you assurance that the pictures will come out extraordinary (which they did!). We would definitely recommend Jon for all weddings and events!

Sent on 09/27/2013
  • Inayah

Inayah · Married on 07/06/2013

Sent on 09/27/2013

Christian · event on: 05/16/2013

Jon was very flexible with scheduling my photo-shoot with my very busy schedule! Not only did he reschedule with out hesitation, he took over 100 photographs for me to choose from. He highly recommend him to anybody in need of head shots or professional photos. I am using the pictures that he took for resumes and internships.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Jon was always professional, thoughtful, had great ideas, was willing to go the extra mile, was ready for the outdoor wedding that predicted rain, expanded our options and took beautiful pictures. Most importantly, he was calm at all times. Weddings can be stressful and it was a pleasure being with him as he made us relax.

Sent on 06/29/2013

Jeanpaul · event on: 05/01/2013

Jon is a very nice and open person. He is super easy to get along with. He won't intimidate you in any way because of his awesome perky attitude. He's a really amazing photographer, The pictures he has taken have been top quality so I definetely recommend him.

Sent on 10/14/2013
  • Lauren

Lauren M. · Married on 06/10/2007

Absolutely wonderful!!!

I hired Jon for a surprise event for my dad. I could see from his website from surprise proposals that he was the perfect man for the job. While he was a little out of budget, I know from experience... you get what you paid for. And boy was he worth it. He was professional, punctual, attentive, and just overall wonderful. He arrived before I did to the event. Covered it FULLY, and delivered the images WAY before expected. I am blown away and would HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Gary · Married on 09/03/2018

Jon worked with me to ensure that my big proposal moment was perfectly memorialized. He was willing to talk with me over email and the phone multiple times before I decided on using him, and then he only got better once I chose him. We worked out where best to set everything up (complete with Google Maps pin-dropping), as well as the time and optimal way for him to hide out.

When the big day came, he was there early and prepared -- which was good, because I was itching for the moment to happen! Once I got on one knee and proposed, Jon led my fiancee and I through a wonderful 30 minute photo session. He got us a couple of GREAT proofs within 24 hours [fantastic turn around] and then got the rest [around 110] within a couple of days.

Both our families are out of state, so they greatly appreciated the speed and ease of access [free downloads!] of getting the photos. Jon was well worth the wait and the value; I would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Gary! I had an awesome time capturing and helping you plan your surprise proposal!

Nathaniel · Married on 10/01/2017

Jon did a wonderful job capturing our special moment. He was professional, very good with communicating, and was overall great!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Jonmarc · Married on 10/01/2016

Jon was spectacular in helping me pull off my surprise proposal! Extremely accommodating, timely with all responses, and gave great advice. You can tell he loves what he does based on the quality of service and the quality of the photos.

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Nick

Nick R. · Married on 11/09/2019

Jon Helped Me Capture The Special Day

Jon, was nothing but professional and gave me ease of mind to capture our special day. I would absolutely use him again for more engagement photos and refer him to friends and family in the DC metro area.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel C. · Married on 06/26/2019

Excellent!

Jon is friendly, creative, and willing to work with you to capture the shots you want and where you want them. Very easy experience and great photos!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Tomas · Married on 05/30/2015

Jon was a real pleasure to have around on our special day. He was very professional, made excellent suggestions about where to stand and what to do (not pushy at all) and created wonderful compositions.

Sent on 08/24/2015