Jon Fleming Photography Reviews

102 | Springfield, VA

102 Reviews for Jon Fleming Photography

Divinity · Married on 08/08/2017

Working with Jon was wonderful! He was responsive, on time for our event and delivered fabulous photos. I highly recommend him and will use in the future.

Thanks Jon!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Madeline · Married on 06/24/2017

Jon was completely pleasant, accomodating, and professional throughout the whole process. He does a great job taking initiative and capturing shots without being obtrusive. His sweet, easygoing disposition also puts people at ease. And of course, the pictures themselves turned out beautifully (which was no small feat given the dim, indoor lighting of my chapel)!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Madeleine for your kind words! It was so great to capture your wedding day! I had a great time photographing you and all your guest!

Adam · Married on 03/23/2017

Jon is not only the nicest and most kind, he's also the most gentle and humble person you can have at your wedding. When you're planning your big day, your photo booth vendor should be someone you trust with your friends and your family. Jon is that person and everyone loved him. In addition, his photo booth services are top notch for DC!

We got unlimited digitals and prints, although it seems expensive up front, our friends keep texting us photos of their photo booth strips in their homes and tagging their friends on the photos on Facebook. Photos bring people together and Jon is perfect at facilitating that. I would never hesitate in hiring him again!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Adam for your amazing review! I am so glad all your wedding guest have enjoyed their prints and sharing with you!

Spencer · Married on 01/03/2017

I hired Jon to capture my surprise proposal at the Georgetown Waterfront and every single aspect of it was perfect. He was extremely responsive when I needed it and he got on a call with me to discuss the plan before hand so we were on the same page. Not only was everything prepared, but he captured the moment perfectly. Was very flexible with timing and the photo shoot after I proposed and also used his professional expertise to suggest certain things to me. I would 100% recommend Jon to anyone I know.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Spencer, It was so awesome to document your surprise proposal in Georgetown! So glad you enjoyed all your images! Happy wedding planning!

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

You should book with Jon Fleming! The price really can not be beat for the area, and the team is completely phenomenal. We loved Jon from our first meeting and knew we had picked the perfect person to document our day. We had Jon and an assistant shooter and we had SUCH a fun time with them at the wedding. They became my bridal party's new favorite people! Jon is so open and accepting, and he really made it fun and easy to be ourselves on camera. They were a joy to have as part of our wedding day. And the pictures are AMAZING. I can not wait to cover my house with them!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Sarah! We had an amazing time capturing your day and all the moments! I am so glad you have enjoyed all your images and know that you will have them for years to look back on! Thank you for the amazing feedback!

Ron · Married on 10/09/2016

My fiance and I went into wedding planning totally blind, as I'm sure many couples do, and had absolutely no idea what we should be looking for or what questions we needed to ask. As soon as we got in touch with Jon we immediately felt at ease. He was very patient with us and took the time to answer any of our questions. And most importantly - he didn't make us feel embarrassed about our pretty tight budget! That meant a lot to us.

So far we've only had our engagement shoot. My fiance and I have never had any professional photos taken so we were very nervous and unsure of what to expect, but we has such a fun time with Jon! He gave us direction when we needed it but also took the time to get to know us and our personalities and goof off. He really captured "us" in our photos and they turned our great! We can't want to see what he captures at the wedding.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Ron, I had so much fun at your engagement session and am so happy to be working with you for your wedding day as well! Thank you so much for all the kind words! Can't wait to capture so many more beautiful images!

Kurt · Married on 09/24/2016

Jon did a fantastic job photographing our wedding. When researching photographers, we really liked his photography style and the quality of his shots. He started by meeting somewhere convenient for us and asked thoughtful questions that helped us understand the decisions we needed to make so that he had enough information to photograph our wedding to our taste. Over the next several months he responded quickly to any questions we had and used a comprehensive survey that we filled out in advance so he knew exactly where to meet us, the shots to get, etc. As planners, we really appreciated that all this advance work helped lessen any stress the day of our wedding. When they met us for photos, he and his assistant were professional and offered ideas for various poses and backdrops. They met our families and managed to get group shots where all of us (more than 20, including children!) looked good. They captured amazing photos of our venue -- down to the smallest details -- as well as from our ceremony and our reception (including things we had forgotten had even happened). We were incredibly thankful we didn't have to worry about them during our reception - it seemed like every time we wanted to get a photo with someone, one of them was right there to get the shot. Post-event, Jon took just a couple of weeks to process the images and had a very easy system set up for us to view, download and share the photos. We felt that he was competitively priced and great to work with. We couldn't recommend him more highly!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Kurt & Danny! Thank you for your kind words! We had an amazing time capturing your day and being apart of your wedding! I know that you will enjoy all your images for years to come!

Daniel · Married on 09/24/2016

Working w/ Jon was very easy and very satisfying. He was very helpful and proactive, and was able to guide us when we were a little unsure about what we might want. The pictures turned out fantastically - we are 100% pleased.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Danny! Thank you for an amazing review! I am so happy to hear you are 100% pleased in your wedding images!

Josh · Married on 07/29/2016

Working with Jon to capture my proposal was a truly great experience. Despite a late inquiry - I initially contacted him about a week before the date - Jon was extremely flexible and accommodating. There were some proposal aspects that I had not decided on with certainty and he set aside more than enough time to ensure that the moment was captured professionally and beautifully. All contractual and payment details were upfront and straightforward - no unexpected costs, no muss, no fuss.

As far as the pictures go, I love what Jon produced for us. He was able to frame our photos impeccably with our surroundings - we have received countless compliments from everyone that we've shared them with. His initial estimate was that all our photos would be available after 1-2 weeks, but we received them all in a nicely-presented online album in after 2 days.

Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Josh, thank you so much for your kind words. I hate a great time capturing your surprise proposal! Happy wedding planning!

Laura · Married on 07/11/2016

Jon was everything we could have wanted in a photographer. He is so friendly and professional. He strikes a great balance between getting the posed photos you'll be glad you had later, and capturing all of those little special candid moments. He had great ideas of photos to take that I would never have thought of, but also makes sure to get any photos that you specifically want.

He was also just a great, calming presence to have on the day of our wedding. I was incredibly nervous about everything running late that morning and he went above and beyond the call of duty keeping everyone calm and on track. (To clarify: he wasn't late, we were late and he was actually a little early.) It's not something I thought of ahead of time, but the photographer is going to be there the whole time with you, so you want to make sure you get someone who isn't going to add extra pressure or make you feel rushed or stressed out. It felt like he was really there to support us.

I couldn't possibly recommend him more highly!!

Sent on 08/17/2016
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 01/23/2016

I hired Jon for my January 23, 2016 wedding, and it was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! In case that date doesn't mean anything to you, January 23rd was dead in the middle of Winter Storm Jonas, the blizzard that dumped 2 - 3 feet all over the DMV. Yep, on my wedding weekend (because just having a wedding isn't stressful enough withOUT a blizzard in the mix, hahahaha.)

Luckily, I had Jon Fleming Photography on my side, and he was so flexible and accommodating in ensuring he'd still be there to photography my big day. We made arrangements for him to stay at the hotel near the venue for us and he basically gave up his entire weekend to ensure he could still capture every moment. He and his second photographer, Nick, took such amazing photos and I'm thrilled with how everything turned out!

Of course, blizzard crisis aside, Jon just did a fantastic job with our wedding photos! He has such an eye for unique perspectives, and his ability to capture details is really incredible. He uses flashes and artificial light really well, which means you're don't have to worry about being limited if it unexpectedly rains (or, ahem, snows) on your wedding day. He is super friendly, non-obtrusive, and

His communication is great too, sending very thorough contracts as well as a questionnaire before the wedding to make sure he knew all of the shots I would want. And even though I had an obnoxious amount of requests, he didn't blink an eye. He also got the photos back to me so quickly (including an awesome sneak peek the day after my wedding!) Many photographers will quote you 6 - 8 weeks to get your pictures back to you, but Jon sent all of them within 4 weeks. He's a steal too -- snap him up for your wedding, special occasion, engagement shoot, or whatever, while you still can!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Gretchen, thank you for all your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to be apart of capturing your wedding day! Congratulations to you and Sean! :)

Surprise Proposal Expert

Jon was very quick to respond and help me coordinate my surprise proposal. He helped scope out a great scenic spot, and stayed back a bit during the big moment and allowed us some time to ourselves before catching up with us for some more photos. And bonus - he got some great pics of our dog too! Highly recommend Jon for a surprise proposal!

Sent on 02/16/2021

Scott · Married on 11/07/2015

We are so pleased with the photos that Jon took of our special day. He was able to capture so many special moments and took some amazing shots. Jon was completely professional, had excellent communication, and flexible with our needs. We highly recommend Jon Fleming for your wedding photography.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Jon provided photography for our same sex wedding. Jon was responsive and professional. The photos turned out fantastic. I would recommend him to anyone without any reservation.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure to be apart of your wedding day!

Wow! I don't even know where to start when complimenting Jon on every aspect of his services. I searched endlessly for a photography online, noticing all photos began to look the same. Nothing stood out to me as unique and special, until I found Jon's Website. Just WoW. From first contact, Jon was very quick to respond and keep in touch. He is very easy to talk to; Jon seems to be one of those special people who meets no strangers :) Throughout the journey to my wedding day, Jon kept in touch and offered his assistance wherever possible, even reaching out to his own contacts when I needed an emergency hair/makeup vendor. The day of the event, Jon arrived early, began shooting instantly, and set me and my wife right at ease just with his presence. My family and friends were so complimentary of him. Not even three weeks after the wedding we got our photos and were TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY! Jon captured every single moment we remembered, and every single moment we missed. He really has an eye and his photos are very unique. He pays such careful attention to every detail. I really do not have enough complimentary things to say about Jon and his business. He was easy to work with, affordable, responsible, respectful, and a total joy throughout the entire planning process. Jon, we cannot thank you enough for the beautiful memories from our special day. S&J

Sent on 11/04/2015

Hi S&J,

I had an amazing time capturing your wedding day! From the first time we chatted I was super excited and couldn't wait to be apart of your day. Your wedding day came together and everything was perfect! It was an absolute honor to be apart of your day! I know you will enjoy your images for many years to come!

Thank you for your kind words and support!

Jon Fleming was an amazing wedding photographer. I couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our wedding day. I would reccommend him to anyone in the area!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I truly love what I do and was glad to be apart of your day!

Margaret · Married on 06/06/2015

Jon began asking questions about our relationship and what kind of wedding we wanted to have as soon as we booked his services. I think it was helpful for him to get an idea of our personalities and what kind of celebration we wanted in order to capture our big day in the best way possible. He also sent us a questionnaire as the wedding drew closer to determine what specific pictures we wanted to capture and also asked if there were any sensitive relationships (i.e. divorced family members, etc), which I had not even considered. He arrived exactly on time, and he went right to work. He saw opportunities in items and moments that were unique and interesting throughout the pre-wedding pictures, ceremony, and reception. We were very happy with our pictures, and he even sent us a sneak peak of some of his favorites while we were on our honeymoon! We highly recommend Jon Fleming Photography for any occasion!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Margaret! Thank you for your kind words! I love getting to know my couples which helps me learn how I can capture their day best! I had a blast documenting these moments for you to remember for years to come!

George · Married on 05/30/2015

Jon has a great eye for composition and a calm and considerate nature. We utterly enjoyed our experience and we are glad we chose Jon to capture this memorable moment for us. Thank you for all your great work Jon!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you George! I had a great time capturing your day!

Saori · Married on 05/16/2015

Jon is so nice and professional. He has a lot of great ideas and is able to adapt to his surroundings very quickly. We had great experience all the way from contacting him to the delivery of the pictures. He is very reliable. He responds in a timely manner. We really appreciated his flexibility when our wedding date had to be moved after contracting him. He was extremely good at listening to what we wanted and taking in all the details in the information. We had some time to go out to Georgetown for a photo shoot in between ceremony and reception. Walking through the town with him was so much fun. He gave us nice instructions for posing and we enjoyed it a lot. Even though we had a tight schedule, he still managed to compile a slide show during reception for display from the photos taken earlier that day. Our guests were impressed how nice those pictures looked!!! Last but not least, final product we received was fabulous. Every time we go through the pictures, they bring back that fond memory of our special day.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Saori & Matt, I had the best time capturing your wedding day. It was such a pleasure! I am so thankful for all your kind words. It was an honor to document your day! Thank you!
  • User5121686 · event on: 05/15/2015

Jon went out of his way to make everything absolutely perfect for us! He took the time to make sure each and every moment was captured. He sent us high quality photos in no time at all and we'd gladly recommend him to anyone considering his services. Jon is an absolute professional and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Paul · Married on 04/28/2015

John was extremely flexible with the scheduling and very professional. Out of the 400 plus pictures, it is hard to find a bad one.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Paul! I had a great time capturing all those beautiful at your wedding!
  • User4927955 · event on: 03/20/2015

Responded to emails very quickly and was very helpful. Couldn't have asked for anything more for my suprise proposal. Pictures turned out great!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I had an awesome time capturing and helping you plan your proposal!

Mike P. · Married on 01/01/2015

Jon did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. He was very professional in his approach. He was directive but not pushy. He had a good rapport with our guests. Jon has a good eye for composition. He asked for our input on several occasions to ensure we had the pictures we wanted. We are very pleased with the results.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you for your positive feedback! I had a great time capturing your night!

Jon · Married on 12/12/2014

I was providing video services for a couple while Jon Fleming was providing photography services for a wedding couple. It was such a pleasure to work with Jon Fleming. He was cheerful, fun, professional and completely easy to get along with. It was like we had been working together for years but in reality it was the first time we were at the same wedding. Jon blended in to the day, meaning he was not a distraction. He was never in my way or in the couples way at all. He has an unobtrusive style. You can tell he is a hard worker and the results of the photos showed it. He delivered quality work. I look forward to working with him again. I would definitely recommend him as a photographer.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Victor · Married on 11/18/2014

Jon Fleming Photography was great to work with! We took our pictures in a freezing temperature, but the photos still came together beautifully. The entire experience was professional and very easy-going. I'm definitely looking forward to having another session someday!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Victor! It was so great to photograph you!