Jon Fleming Photography Reviews

102 | Springfield, VA

102 Reviews for Jon Fleming Photography

• Emily

Emily B. · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautifully captured our day!

Jon was easy to work with and had great suggestions. My wife and I don't usually enjoy getting our photos taken, but Jon made helped us feel comfortable and we had a great time with him! The ceremony photos were perfect, he got all of the angles and we didn't even notice that he was there.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Aryelle

Aryelle Y. · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing pictures!

Jon was wonderful to work with. He was very friendly and open to hearing ideas from myself or my partner on photos we wanted to try. His framing is great, and he was especially good at using natural settings to enhance a picture. He charges an hourly rate, which is nice because it means you can really tailor your time with him to whatever budget you have set. I really love the pictures I’ve gotten back, and I’m very happy that he was the one to capture my wedding.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel L. · Married on 05/10/2019

Phenomenal Every Time

Jon has done my photos twice now, once for a surprise for my parents and once now for my college graduation. He has been great both times I have worked with him and I look forward to working with him each and every time I need photos done! I highly recommend that if you want the best photographs and best value for the money, use Jon every time!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Lev · Married on 05/01/2019

Everything about working with Jon was excellent. I hired him to do surprise engagement photos when I proposed to my fiancee. He was responsive, met me in person to set up a detailed plan with several backups, and was completely accommodating when I had to adjust the proposal date. And, of course, all his photos were fantastic. Worth every penny and more for the pictures and the memories my fiancee and I now have of when we got engaged. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you for the great review! I am so glad you had a great experience. It was a pleasure to photograph your surprise proposal.

Brianne C. · Married on 04/04/2019

Engagement photos came out amazing !

Jon was great. The photos of our engagement came out sooo good. I was a little worried since I wasn’t expecting to be taken pictures of but I loved every picture. At points we weren’t sure what to do and Jon was right there telling us how to look at each other or what to do with our hands. He made our engagement!! I would recommend him to anyone !

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • User3427038 · 1+ year ago

Jon Fleming Photography is the BEST!!!! Jon was more than flexible with our wedding!! We had an amazing time with him and still remember the day being so much fun!! He made us feel so comfortable and his service was just above and beyond our expectations! I would most definitely recommend Jon for any one looking for a wedding photographer! I will forever cherish my amazing pictures taken by him, he is just so awesome!!! You have to sign up with them!!

Sent on 11/28/2013

Alexandra · Married on 10/20/2018

Jon is the ultimate photographer for any event. My husband and I eloped in a very private ceremony, and Jon was there to capture the day. I have nothing but good things to say. He was able to capture our day with images we will cherish forever. I cannot recommend him enough. To start- he was early, and super responsive to any questions we had. His professionalism is incredible, and we never felt any hesitation about using him. We went to several different locations for our shoot, in 10° weather, and Jon made everything run smoothly, and made every location look their very best. I am not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but Jon made it easy. He knew exactly how to give us direction for the perfect shot, but never made us feel like uncomfortable or like we were on a stage. Everything felt so natural, and he made taking portraits fun and easy. And that shows in the images. I think it’s easy for wedding photos to look staged, but not ours. Ours show our personalities, and the joy we experienced on the day just radiates through the images. The edits are not overdone, and are just enough to make the images look their very best. Also, we saw previews from the shoot that night, and had the full collection later that week. I promise the images you receive from him will be ones you cherish forever, and you will be thrilled with the results.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review! I love every moment of photographing the two of you. Glad you enjoyed the images we created!
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 10/06/2018

Jon was excellent. Although I wasn't the one planning the proposal (I'm the bride :) ), I cannot get over how amazing the photos were that Jon took. My friends didn't believe me when I showed them the proposal picture and told them that it was taken in the real moment - they thought it was recreated afterwards! Jon was so natural to be around and you can really tell how much he loves taking photos, finding the right angle, etc. My favorite part was how quick he was to send a few photos after the proposal - I was excited to use his beautiful photo to announce my engagement and I was so happy I didn't have to wait long!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Bailey for your kind words! So glad I was able to capture this awesome moment for you!

Charlie · Married on 10/06/2018

Jon was wonderful to work with from start to finish. We arranged a phone call to discuss the proposal the week before and talked through all of the specifics (location, timing, cues to help him spot us the day of, suggestions/advice based on his past experiences shooting proposals). Additionally, I was able to communicate quickly and effectively with Jon over email which was invaluable in further planning AND relaying my preferences.

Jon is polite, profession, very responsive to email and text, and above all else an excellent photographer. My fiancé and I were overjoyed with how our pictures turned out both in the spontaneous moment of the proposal and the photos from the engagement shoot afterwards. The pictures came out EXACTLY as we were hoping which is a testament to Jon's talent as a photographer and his ability to accommodate your preferences. Seriously cannot recommend his services strongly enough, this is a true 5.0000 star rating, I do not have a single critique.

Jon, thank you again for doing such an amazing job capturing our special day!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

HI Charlie, thanks for your awesome review! I had a great time working with you to plan your proposal to get the picture perfect shot!

Andrew · Married on 09/08/2018

Jon made the planning of capturing my proposal stress free and unbelievably easy. He met with me at the proposal location to go over the plan and angles for the pictures to make sure I had what I wanted in the background of each picture. Since my proposal was dependent on an event he was extremely flexible with the timing of it, and made sure to be there early to capture the shot. He even followed my fiance and I to another location to take pictures with friends and family on the day of the proposal. The pictures Jon captured were stunning and neither I nor my fiance could imagine the day without them.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hey Andrew! Thank you for your kind words! I had an awesome time capturing your proposal moment and working with you to ensure it was a success!

Joe · Married on 08/08/2018

I contacted Jon through the website about my proposal and he responded within a couple of hours. I told him my idea of where I wanted to propose at the tidal basin and Jon gave recommendations based on his experience on the best place to take the plunge for lighting and to avoid other people in the shot. We were actually running a little late but Jon was accommodating and stayed incognito so that it was a complete surprise. He stuck around later than previously agreed upon to complete our photo shoot. We could not be happier with the results. Thank you for the amazing job you did, we will treasure these photos forever.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Dirk · Married on 06/23/2018

Jon was very helpful throughout the entire process - including planning the engagement and capturing the moment the day of. He is very flexible and will help get any photographs you request. He was very responsive and posted our photos within a day. The photos all came out awesome, and my fiance and I were both extremely pleased. We both highly recommend Jon as a photographer.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Dirk, I had an awesome time helping you plan and capture your proposal! Thank you for the kind words!

Jason · Married on 06/02/2018

Jon shot a surprise engagement for us at cherry blossoms up in DC. His efforts were outstanding. Throughout the process (3 months) we kept in contact with him always responding quickly. Jon arrived extremely early the day of the engagement which was good because we got there early as well. Jon knew exactly where he wanted to take pictures but also asked us several times if we had any requests. He sent us a few pictures the same day and we got the full album in less than a week. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Jason, Thank you for your kind words! I had a great time capturing your proposal moment and portraits at the Cherry Blossoms! So awesome to hear you enjoy all your images.
  • F

Freddy · Married on 06/02/2018

Jon was very responsive in regards to setting up a surprise proposal shoot. He had recommendations for locations and was very receptive with the ideas I had. During the actual shoot, he let us enjoy the moment and go at our own pace. The pictures came out great and are top quality.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Jaafar · Married on 04/21/2018

Awesome Photographer

I worked with Jon Fleming Photography last weekend and he was awesome! He has such a great a sense of humor and is easy to work with. I’ve worked with lots of photographers and he’s among my favorite!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Q

Qiu · Married on 04/15/2018

It was a surprise proposal. I didn't schedule a professional photographer for the moment. Jon was there waiting for his client and photographed our proposal coincidentally! After that, I left my email address to Jon. A few days later, as promised, Jon sent us all photos! They are very magnificent and impressively beautiful!! Jon did a very amazing job to capture our special moment!

Thank you so much, Jon!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Qiu for your kind words. It was great to be able to photograph your special moment!

Mary · Married on 03/18/2018

I recently hosted a conference for industry professionals and Jon Fleming Photography provided and hosted the photo booth. Jon was wonderful to work with - pre-event communication was quick and clear, his schedule was flexible and accommodating (we provided the photo booth at two different times over two different days), and the photos looked fantastic! They printed in the blink of an eye and I had an email with the digital files from the first day before the second day even started. I will definitely book him a second time if I'm ever in the Baltimore area again!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Mary! I had a great time providing the photo booth for the conference! Look forward to working with you next time you are in Baltimore or DC!

Ramzi · Married on 02/03/2018

Jon was great to work with and made planning the perfect proposal so much easier. He was familiar with the area I wanted to propose and suggested the best place and time to ask. He even emailed me pictures of what path to take and where exactly to stand. My mind was occupied enough trying to think of what to say and how to ask my fiancee to marry me, working with Jon made the whole process a lot smoother. The pictures came out perfect as well, we have an amazing album of photos now to remind us of a very happy moment in our lives. Thank you Jon!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Ty · Married on 12/22/2017

I contacted Jon within a week of my intended proposal date. He was quick to respond and extremely flexible in the time, date, and location. Jon was so professional and so involved in making our moment special. The temperature was COLD and it was very windy, but Jon seemed to enjoy every minute of photographing our night. And we received our photos immediately. It was an awesome experience! We look forward to working with him again!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Ty! Thank you for your amazing review! The cold does not stop me from doing what I love most!

Austin · Married on 12/13/2017

Jon was amazing to work with! So professional, stuck to the plan we made, and got my photos to me so fast! They turned out amazing!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was so great to work with you!

David · Married on 10/14/2017

Jon was fantastic! He responded to each email, call, or text within 24 hours and was professional, accommodating, and made sure that we were comfortable and having a good time. Highly recommend Jon for any event.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Michael · Married on 09/10/2017

What can I say, it was a true pleasure to work with Jon Fleming. He took the time to get to know my partner and me, he asked a lot questions to ensure he understood how to capture the photographs for our wedding ceremony and reception. We were so happy with the results and feel he captured our wedding in special and beautiful way. I would not hesitate to recommend Jon Fleming Photography.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Micheal, it was a pleasure to document your day. Thank you for the kind review!

Steven · Married on 08/26/2017

Jon did an amazing job shooting my fiance and I's Vietnamese Tea Ceremony! He was very knowledgeable about the ceremony, showed up on time and was very professional/kind the entire time. It was a cold and cloudy day...but you wouldn't have known it from looking at the photos! The photos came out amazing and exactly what we were looking for - bright and colorful with amazing clarity!! Some guests were a little overbearing with their iphones taking photos, but Jon handled it well! He let every guest have their chance to take photos politely while still capturing photos himself - it was perfect. It was the first time for my fiance and I to have our photos professionally taken so we were nervous at first, but he guided us and told us how to pose/what to do. Thank you Jon for joining Steven and I in our special day!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Susan · Married on 08/12/2017

Great to work with...did a phenomenal job!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! :)

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

We hired Jon to capture our wedding day and it was such a great decision! He was easy to work with and extremely organized, two qualities I admire when planning a wedding! My husband and I were based in Denver planning a wedding in Maryland, and Jon made the process streamlined and efficient. The pictures we received were beautiful and are having a hard time deciding which ones we actually want to print - there are too many to choose from! The ability to download any of the pictures at any time is also a huge bonus! I would definitely recommend Jon to capture your day - he is fantastic!

Sent on 09/20/2017