Jon Eric Entertainment Reviews

54 | Woodstock, GA

54 Reviews for Jon Eric Entertainment

Janice · event on: 12/12/2015

DJ Jon is the absolute best! Not only did he work with me before my event to ensure we had some of the favorite music for the crowd to celebrate a dear friend's 60th birthday, he showed up early to set-up and was with us all the way right on point! He got the crowd of 100 dancing and moving after an hour of chill music as folks arrived and ate dinner. And then did the party ever begin!! He showed us older folks how to do some of the younger dancing moves! Everyone had a blast and loved dancing to the perfect tunes! I would highly recommend Jon for any event whether corporate, birthday, wedding or just for fun! It was a perfect evening with the perfect DJ! Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Jennifer · event on: 12/04/2015

Jon did a fantastic job for my daughter's Sweet 16 party! Everyone had a great time, the music was awesome and he was very flexible with requests from partygoers. All of my daughter's friends were so impressed when he joined them on the dance floor to show them how to do a dance for a certain song. They thought he was awesome! It was a perfect night and the music played a big part in such a successful party. Thanks Jon!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Dyan · Married on 10/03/2015

Jon made a very good first impression. He was very easy to work with and the whole process wa simple to do online. I would definitely recommend Jon & use him again myself for future events.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Cheryl · event on: 08/28/2015

There wasn't an option for High School Reunion, so I chose "Prom" as our event. Jon did a great job as DJ last night for our 50th High School Reunion. Thanks!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Jon is a great DJ!! He did the music for the ceremony and reception.
    We only had to meet with him once and just exchanged emails and he did a terrific job and keep everything flowing. Everything went exactly how I wanted it to, I would definitely recommend him. If you decide to go with him you'll never have to worry!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Charlene · event on: 04/11/2015

Jon was a pleasure to work with. He did a great job and made it fun and enjoyable. He was professional, kind and willing to do whatever I asked. I would definitely recommend Jon and would use him again.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Melodie · event on: 10/11/2014

Our event was actually a 40th High School Class Reunion! I found Jon to be extremely easy to work with and he seemed to "get our vision" from the beginning. He offered great ideas and was receptive to ours. Always remained professional yet, easy to talk to. Jon always responded immediately to any emails we sent him. We had LOTS of compliments from the guests! We would absolutely ask Jon to DJ at our 45th!!!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Great DJ! He did a fabulous job at our reception! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2014

DJ Jon was so great to work with for our wedding!! He was very easy to get in touch with and work with!! He kept people on the dance floor having a great time! I would recommend him for any wedding or event! DJ Jon helped me have a great wedding by dancing all night with my friends and family!!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Jane · Married on 11/02/2013

Jon was was great at my daughter's wedding. He handled music and mikes for both the ceremony and the reception. He worked well with Cheryl to plan the music and handled everything very professionally and smoothly. He and her flutist worked together for a couple of hours before the wedding and it was beautiful. He helped make it a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 11/17/2013
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/04/2013

DJ Jon was perfect for our wedding at The Grande in Kennesaw. Everyone complimented the music and quality of the sound. he also set up mic's for the ceremony, and it was really important to us that we could be heard giving our personal vows. He was great with the kids, who danced the whole night, and even though we had a small wedding (45 people) he did his best to get people out on the dance floor.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Chrissy · Married on 09/21/2013

Jon was an amazing DJ and played songs that kept everyone dancing. He also made sure to make announcements such as the photo booth and signing the guest book to let people know what else there was! Me and my husband had such a fun time dancing to all the music!!!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Jon Eric Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Christine!!

Karla · Married on 08/24/2013

Excellent DJ. He did a wonderful job for my wedding. All of my family and friends enjoyed him. Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Hannah · Married on 06/29/2013

DJ John made my day as stress-free as possible! He took care of rehearsal, ceremony, & my reception! Everything I asked for he respected it and did an amazing job!! If you're looking for a wonderful DJ I highly suggest John!!!:) :)

Sent on 10/23/2013

Travis · Married on 06/01/2013

DJ Jon was a pleasure to work with. He was active in communicating with us throughout the preparation process and gave us feedback that helped work our ideas into the ceremony and reception. Prior to speaking with him I wasn't aware of everything the DJ does and how essential they are to making everything go smoothly but he did an excellent job of providing the structure and handling transitions from one section to the next. He was very interactive with the party and even had a few surprises for the reception that added some memorable moments. It didn't feel at all like he was just going through practiced motions but was responding to the mood and continually making changes to make it a unique and memorable experience. We're both extremely happy with his services and wouldn't hesitate to use him again or recommend to a friend.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Anita · Married on 05/05/2013

DJ Jon did an excellent job at our wedding! We HIGHLY recommend his services. We had an issue with our original DJ and Jon stepped in at the last minute and saved the day. He conducted everything as we requested and offered so many helpful suggestions. We are so happy to have met him and have him as the DJ at our wedding! He made it possible for us to have music at the last minute and did a wonderful job - we are forever grateful for him!

Sent on 05/13/2013

DJ Jon played a great mix of party/dance music. Everyone at my wedding reception had a fabulous time, and DJ Jon did an excellent job organizing all of the night's events (dances/toasts/cake cutting/etc.)!!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Erica · Married on 03/16/2013

Jon was a fantastic DJ and very nice! I would definitely recommend him and use his services again in the future.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Tiffany · Married on 03/15/2013

Jon was amazing ! I met him before the wedding and liked him immediately. Oh yea, I'm the mom of the Bride, Anita. He was very nice and felt like family. During the whole ceremony, reception and evening, he played exactly the right songs for the occasion. I had sent in several requests, being the mom, you know how that goes, lol. I wanted to hear a few. And Tiffany and her husband also had let him know what to play. Not just the songs but the amazing way he directed the whole evenings timeline. To me was awesome. And the effects of his lighting was amazing. I would highly recommend Joh, he's a wonderful person who cares what the family wants. And does his best to please everyone; if by chance things change he can do that too. He was amazing and everyone enjoyed the whole evening.

Thank you Jon for making Tiffany and Matt's "Special Day" just that. It was a fairy tale wedding for sure and was so nice to meet you. Thank you for making my daughters wedding something she will always remember. Good luck to you in your future ventures and know you made this moma smile alot. Hugs and wishes for you. *S0 all will know Jon did this at the Wheeler House in Ball Ground, Ga. " A beautiful place for anything..

Sent on 03/19/2013

I got so many compliments from everyone about DJ Jon. We were a mixed race wedding so I was worried that we would have music that some liked but others didn't but Jon did such a wonderful job everyone came up to me saying "Man he was awesome!!!" "I had more fun at your wedding than I have ever had at any other wedding!!" I had such a wonderful experience and I hope that I get to use him in future endeavors!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Randy · Married on 02/09/2013

The event went perfect! I would highly recommend DJ Jon. We had a plan but it changed during the service and he went with it, with no problem. I will use him again. Thanks so much!

Sent on 02/12/2013

Brie · Married on 01/26/2013

DJ Jon is awesome! From our first consultation, he really put me at ease and I knew I was in good hands. He was very helpful at guiding me in how to structure my evening. I gave him a few song likes and dislikes and he did a wonderful job with the music lineup. And he's a really nice guy! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/27/2013

DJ Jon was awesome!!! He was so organized and kept everything moving during the reception! We would definitely book him for another event!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Cory · Married on 10/11/2012

This isn't one of those reviews where I'm still affected by wedding bliss. As an overall presence, DJ Jon kept our reception lively and hopping throughout the night. He played the ceremony songs we chose right on cue (guests seating, wedding party entrance, bride's entrance, etc.). We had also chosen a number of songs for the reception (too many, as I assume most couples do), which he wisely incorporated into the evening with some of his own experienced choices. People would start to sit after one song, only to be pulled back onto the dance floor by his well placed choices. We had even given him an emphatic "no" to doing the hora (Jewish tradition of guests lifting bride and groom in chairs to dance) when he asked which song we would play during this, but when the groomsmen improvised and did it anyway with my bride, Jon had "Hava Nagila" up and playing in a heartbeat. Everyone was dazzled as well with his light show, and he kept the volume at the perfect level (with top-of-the-line, small but acoustically perfect speakers) all evening so everyone could dance while socializing without ending the evening with hearing loss. :)

Sent on 10/15/2012

Kayla · Married on 06/29/2012

Jon was such a great addition to my wedding. He handled everything very professionally and was extremely flexible with me even adding songs I wanted at the last minuete.

Sent on 07/07/2012