Jon Courville Photography Reviews

Jon Courville Photography 3
Jon Courville Photography 4
  • Kristen

Kristen Bryan · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent wedding photographer expereince!

Jon Courville Photography was amazing to work with and took the most beautiful engagement and wedding pictures! I'm extremely happy with the shots they captured, they were better than I could have ever imagined. Jon is incredibly talented as is his wife Jennifer who provided helpful direction and guidance on posing. They captured every moment perfectly and were very creative in framing every shot. They were great at making sure the family pictures after the ceremony went smoothly and efficiently. They also did a wonderful job styling and editing the pictures to make every one beautiful, we love them all and will treasure them forever! They were amazing vendors to work with and I can't recommend them enough. Thank you Courville's for being the best photographers we could ask for!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Jon Courville Photography 5
    Jon Courville Photography 6
    Jon Courville Photography 7
    Jon Courville Photography 8
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 10/20/2018

The most beautiful pictures

Jon and his wife Jennifer did an absolutely amazing job. They helped me with planning what pictures to take and were very supportive throughout the wedding process. On our wedding day, Jon made me and my fiancé feel comfortable and truly enjoy taking pictures. He had helpful suggestions and ideas like where to take pictures and different poses that turned into beautiful pictures.

Jon’s talent for photography is exceptional. He was able to get the special pictures I wanted (my veil floating in the wind) easily and what appeared to be effortlessly. The best part about Jon’s work is the amazing results. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous and speak for themselves. One of my friend commented “Your photographer is a beast” after seeing photos Jon took and my fiancé said “I would definitely recommend him.” I am so happy that Jon was our photographer for our most important day. He is extremely talented and I truly would not have trusted anyone else the way I trusted Jon to do the exceptional job he did.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Cathy · Married on 04/16/2016

We were thrilled with everything. Jon was so accommodating! The pictures were beautiful s
    And just what we were looking for.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/31/2015

Jon Courville Photography captured our day perfectly! Our engagement and wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful! Jon and Jennifer took the time to scope out the perfect venue for our engagement session. They also came to our rehearsal and looked for good places for wedding day shots. Jon had a sneak peak for us the day after our wedding, and he had all of our pictures (800+) ready within a few weeks of our wedding day. If you live in the Charlotte area, and you are looking for a photographer, you will not be disappointed in Jon. I can't wait until our next big event so we can use Jon Courville Photography again!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Heather · Married on 09/25/2015

Jon was WONDERFUL! He did such a great job! He rolled with the rain easily and even with the "loose plan" our wedding day had. We had a small, intimate wedding in our Church's atrium and even with the small space I only remember seeing him once during the entire ceremony! The pictures are beautiful--he really did a great job! He didn't ask us to, but we asked our guests to not take ANY pictures and trust our photographer and I'm SO glad we did! Not only do we not have any cell phones in our pictures, we also have beautiful photos to show everyone! He quickly posted pictures for everyone to see (this was special since so few came to our wedding!). He did a great job getting the "usual" pictures and also helping us come up with our own. We will cherish these pictures forever and are SO GLAD we chose Jon as our photographer!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Katie · Married on 06/13/2015

Jon was the key to my wedding day. It sounds odd to think of the photographer as the deciding factor of the success of the day, but whenever I was nervous or getting worried about family members being difficult, all I had to do was look at Jon and since he wasn't stressed, I didn't have to be either! He captured amazing images from the day, and was so encouraging and flexible. Even when our reception got rained out, he rolled with it, and we got the most romantic couple shots post-party. He is light-hearted and makes people feel at ease and happy (good smiles!). He's creative and helps suggest poses. It would be helpful to have a few ideas of your own, but when I was drawing blanks, Jon was very helpful. He was prompt to finish the images so they were available for me to use. I just cannot say enough of how pleased I am with our photos. Driving away from my wedding I was overwhelmed by all that had been done for use, and Jon's contribution to the day was at the forefront of that list. I recommend him with no reservations.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Jana · Married on 05/09/2015

Jon is a super capable and fun photographer. He is creative and has a wonderful personality.
    And the quality of the pictures is fantastic.

Sent on 09/30/2015