Jon Ashley Photo Reviews

View more information

• Kelly
    Kelly Married on 08/08/2020

Wonderful service!

Jon is professional, but also quirky, fun, and down to earth. He made my husband and I laugh the entire time, and the photos looked gorgeous!

He gave us digital files, so we didn't have to decide what we wanted right then and there, and the turn around was super short.

I would recommend him to anyone for weddings and engagements!
  • antonella
    Antonella Married on 08/10/2019

We had a blast!

Oh my gosh! Not only is Jon good at what he does- but he is just so fun to work with! Our entire wedding party had a blast! We already got a few sneak peaks- and they are AMAZING! I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos! Thanks for everything!
  • Rachel
    Rachel E. Married on 06/22/2018

The Best Ever

John is an excellent and knowledgeable photographer. He was extremely accommodating and easy to work with. He went above and beyond. He saw every nest photo opportunity in our wedding venue and made it happen. We loved working with him. His humor and personality are what made us so comfortable. So glad we went with him!
    Jennifer M. Married on 04/14/2018

Amazing!!!

I can’t say enough good things about Jon and his work. He did an amazing job capturing our wedding day and made the whole experience enjoyable. I provided him with some examples of photos I wanted and he exceeding my expectations. He has such an eye for detail and his photos are gorgeous. He also works with the bride and groom to help fit the budgeting needs as best he can. We have used him since to capture family photos as well. I 100% recommend Jon Ashley Photo, you won’t be disappointed!!!!
  • Jennifer