Clearwater Jolley Trolley Reviews

60 | Clearwater, FL

60 Reviews for Clearwater Jolley Trolley

The Jolley Trolley was super fun and well organized. They were on time, professional, and very easy to book, and add whatever simple decorations we wanted. We had the air conditioned trolley which the men report probably could have been a bit colder and we wish there was an ipod connector so we could have played music. Otherwise, it was a great experience and I recommend it.

Sent on 05/03/2013
  • Janene

Janene · Married on 03/16/2013

Wonderful service to work with! We changed the pickup times multiple times and they worked with us. Driver arrived on time and the trolley was very clean. The air conditioned trolley was lovely!

Sent on 07/05/2013
  • Mari

Mari · Married on 09/15/2012

Jolley Trolley provided the transportation for my wedding on September 15, 2012. We booked an air-conditioned trolley (DEFINITELY get AIR CONDITIONING--it's a must in FL at any time of year!) to transport the bridal party and some family members from the Don CeSar Resort in St. Pete Beach to St. John Vianney Catholic church and back. The driver was on time and pleasant. We decided to extend the hours of our contract on the day of the wedding and had no problem doing so. The trolley provided a fun element for our group and made for some great photos, especially the ones including the "Just Married" banner on the side! I would definitely recommend the Jolley Trolley to future brides!

Sent on 10/06/2012

Jean · Married on 07/21/2012

The Clearwater Jolley Trolley is so wonderful. From the time I booked a reservation with them to the day George our driver arrived it was stress free. We changed information several times during the planning of our day and Lindsey, our contact, never skipped a beat. She would just make the changes and send the new agreement via email. A day before the wedding we made yet another change and it didn't confuse anything. All things came off without a hitch. Our driver was early because, in his words.. " I wasn't real familiar with the area so I did not want to be late." We live in St. Petersburg Fl. and they were coming from Clearwater Florida. It didn't change any charges. George was very polite and wonderful to our large wedding party who he was transporting to the church to the reception venue.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Cathy · Married on 07/05/2012

We had the best time on our July 5, 2012 wedding. The Jolley Trolley arrived right on time and our guests as well as ourselves absolutely loved it. Our family was picked up earlier for a joy ride and Sue our driver, gave them a great ride. Sue then came back and picked us up for our ride to Honeymoon Island for our sunset wedding. It was air conditioned and such a nice way for our guests to get to the wedding without having the stress of driving, being on time, etc. We HIGHLY recommend chartering the Jolley Trolley for your special event. Cathy & Dave

Sent on 07/09/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2012

Our wedding was at a private beach home in Clearwater. We hired the Jolley Trolley to shuttle our guests from local hotels to/from the wedding. The trolley turned out to be a cute theme and a fun way for our guests to get around. They stayed on schedule and the drivers were good about keeping in touch w/ my planner regarding any last-minute schedule changes on the "day of". The folks there are so nice and were easy to work with throughout the planning process as well. I would definitely recommend a jolley trolley for your beach transportation needs. The air-conditioned trolley is worth it in the summer months. Thanks to Rosemary and the rest of the team there to contributing to our special day!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Katie · Married on 05/19/2012

We used the jolley trolley as transportation to and from our rehearsal dinner. I originally booked an open trolley but upgraded to the A/C trolley without issue a few weeks before the event. Our driver touched base with us a few days prior to the event and again on the event day to ensure we were on schedule. Everyone enjoyed riding on the trolley (especially the kids) and loved that transportation was taken care of – all they had to do was show up. Thanks for making our wedding weekend memorable!

Sent on 06/05/2012
  • Brett & Kari

Brett & Kari · Married on 04/14/2012

We loved having Jolley Trolley as our transportation. They were great to work with. We planned our Clearwater Beach 200 person desintation wedding from Chicago. We used Jolley Trolley for our guest and bridal party transportation. They could not have been nicer throught the our planning process. Our driver was wonderful and we had the best time on the trolley. Our guests loved riding on the trolleys. A great alternative in a beach town to a limo. Felt like you were on vacation and that is what we wanted.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Kate · Married on 02/25/2012

Awesome! Just awesome! I was so excited to have a trolley for my wedding day, not only for me and the entire wedding party, but we also used it for our guests. Everyone I dealt with at Jolley Trolley, especially Rosemary, was professional and kind and just as excited to have me as a customer as I was to have a trolley! Benny, our driver was kind, courteous, on time, and professional. He called me 2 days before just to confirm and let me know who he was. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/10/2012

Danica · Married on 10/07/2011

Booking the Jolley Trolley was a perfect addition to our destination wedding. The customer service with Lindsey was great. She was always quick to respond to my emails and answer my questions. Day of the wedding, the driver arrived at each stop early and he was very friendly. We really enjoyed the Jolley Trolley at our wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Thad · Married on 05/07/2011

Great and easy to work with. Everyone from admin staff to the trolley drivers were extremely friendly and really tried to go above and beyond. Excellent for out of town guests and really keeps with the beach theme.

Sent on 01/15/2012

Cayla · Married on 04/16/2011

I just wanted to tell you that you were so nice and helped me every time I called. You truly made my wedding day memorable, tell the driver (i'm real bad at names) that I loved his hawiian shirt, his patience and smile! He turned up the music and we started singing to the reception made some good pictures, I will email them to you shortly! Thank you again for doing what you do, you really made a difference! your kindness goes a long way and will for your business!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Angela · Married on 09/17/2010

Fun and inexpensive way to get people from the houses we rented for our destination wedding to the ceremony site and back. The driver didnt mind us yelling, playing music on the Ipod and just acting goofy!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Casey · Married on 06/04/2010

We booked the jolly trolly for our wedding in clearwater, fl this past weekend. It was a big hit and all of the pictures turned out great. Our guests really liked it too.

Sent on 06/09/2010

Kristen · Married on 03/14/2009

I booked the "Jolley Trolley" to transport our rather large wedding party. The price was MUCH better than an SUV or stretch limo and the pictures on it turned out great! Our driver could not have been nicer or more accommodating! It was pleasure doing business with them and the pictures turned out great!!! I highly recommend a trolley just for the pictures alone!

Sent on 04/07/2009

Kim · Married on 04/24/2004

We used the Jolley Trolley to take guests from the hotel to the wedding and reception location and then back to the hotel at the end of the night.

The coordinator process was smooth. The price was absolutely reasonable for group transport (compared to buses, etc.). The trolley was on time both at the hotel and reception site. The driver was fun and professional. Because the weather was nice, the driver opened up all the windows so the out-of-towners could enjoy the view.

Very highly recommend this service.

Sent on 10/28/2008

Dawn · Married on 02/20/2016

We used Jolley Trolley to shuttle our wedding party from the church to the reception venue, then back to their hotel at the end of the night and were SO happy we did! The trolley was clean and pretty, and it was an easy way to transport everyone together. We were also able to get some great photos on the trolley, which was an added bonus. The staff I worked with over the phone to book the trolley made things easy and were very flexible, as I wasn't able to lock in our exact timeline until about 2 weeks out. Our driver was very friendly and professional, and helped make our day memorable. Overall I would definitely recommend Jolley Trolley, they're functional and accommodating yet really unique and a great accent to your day!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Dianne · Married on 12/12/2015

Seemed to frequent turnover in the office during the months leading up to the wedding, however, the drivers were so friendly and professional - punctual and polite!
    We could not have been happier!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Clearwater Jolley Trolley's reply:

Thank you, Dianne for taking the time to review our services. We are happy to hear of your positive experience and hope we can provide transportation for you in the future!

Stephany · Married on 12/27/2014

LOVED using the Jolley Trolley as our transportation to/from the wedding venue from our host hotel. Guests easily boarded in front of the Sunset Vistas. The trolley was already rocking it's holiday lights and the wedding decorations were the icing on the cake. Guests loved not having to drive and I loved not worrying about how much they drank. Our driver's name was Jill and she was great. Called me a few days in advance to review details and worked with my coordinator day of (so I didn't have to worry about it!).

Sent on 12/29/2014

Fun way to transport our wedding guests from their hotel to venue! Very understandable when our guests were slow to get back on the trolley at the end of the evening. Office was quick to get out pricing estimates - my only "complaint" ( and its a super minor one) was that our primary contact left and it would have been nice to stay informed who to contact about our contract.

Sent on 04/23/2013

Julia · Married on 08/29/2014

What a blast the Jolley Trolley was for our wedding in August!! We hired the Jolley Trolley for the bridal party since we were so large and wouldn't fit in a traditional limo. The team was professional, helpful, and great to work with from the beginning. They called to confirm the locations and timeline a few days before the wedding which put my husband and me at ease. And the trolley provided a fun, cute alternative to a limo and added a special touch to our day. Thank you Jolley Trolley!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Lori · Married on 10/24/2009

We had a lto of out of town guests, so we booked rooms at the Hilton on clearwater beach, while our ceremony and reception was at the Carlouel down the road. We did not want people to feel to need to rent a car, and we also did not want anyone driving after a few drinks, so we used the Trolley to shuttle guests to the wedding and then back from the reception. They loved it, it was unique, fun, and so much better than vans or having everyone rent cars. The staff was very professional and easy to work with. I would use them again if we had another big party and had a lot of guests to transport.

Sent on 12/08/2009

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

3.0

Jolley trolley was our choice of transportation for my wedding and it is such a fun transportation option my guests loved it and so did the bridal party!

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • Stevi

Stevi · Married on 07/19/2014

3.5

My husband and I had the Jolley Trolley for our July 19th wedding. We had 2 trolleys, one to take our guests and then we had a second just for the bridal party. Then the first trolley left and the second trolley stayed while the bridal party took pictures at the church and then the bridal party was the last to leave the church in the trolley. The driver for the bridal party was Benny! He was great. I had to make changes to the time the night before the wedding and he was totally fine with that change and it would not be a problem at all! That was so comforting. The only downfall is that the price does get up there very quickly but it does include the price of gas and tips to the driver.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Lindsay · Married on 01/05/2013

3.0

The Jolley Trolley was a great touch to our wedding day! It was great to be able to fit the entire wedding party into one vehicle with ease - no squishing and I didn't have to cram my dress into a small car :) The company was professional and responded in a timely matter. They even gave me the driver's cell number to keep in touch throughout the day to make sure we stayed on time.

Sent on 03/12/2013