Jolie Images Photography & Video Reviews

Jolie Images Photography & Video 5
Jolie Images Photography & Video 6
Jolie Images Photography & Video 7

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2017

I love the fact that they are very flexible and accomodate to your needs.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Khrystyna · Married on 06/10/2017

Our photographer Dennis did an absolutely AMAZING job for us. He was very patient, on time, VERY helpful, creative, and went above and beyond for us throughout the day. We were not expecting the service he provided us so it was very nice to have someone that cared and was attentive to our needs. I will always refer you guys in the future! Very happy & so very excited to see our photos!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Karre · Married on 06/09/2017

Greg from Jolie Images was beyond wonderful! He was so energetic beyond belief, hysterical, made all of us so comfortable, had GREAT ideas, also listened to our ideas. He was just so fun, all of my family members commented on how he was everywhere at every moment just capturing it all!
    Thank you Greg for being a huge part of our day!
    Karre and Mike

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • I

Ilona · Married on 06/09/2017

Hired Jolie Images for my wedding in June. We had a wonderful experience with them. Out photographer Maks was attentive, kind and had a great eye for detail. We absolutely love our wedding photos and would use Jolie Images again in the future for our photography needs.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Chris · Married on 06/03/2017

I had heard from Jolie images for a co-worker of mine. They also gave me a photographer named David. David was truly amazing. He is super friendly and passionate about his job. He made sure to get every picture we wanted. Jolie images lives up to their expectations. I would also like to thank Jolie images for making me and wife have the best day ever. Also a big thanks to David as well.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Allison · Married on 05/28/2017

Jolie images was fantastic to work with. They answered all of my crazy questions promptly, they worked with me to make sure that I got what I wanted and offered an amazing value. Our photographer Sergiy Byalyk did a wonderful job. He tried to get to know my bridesmaids and the story behind different elements of our wedding to capture all of those special moments. I highly recommend and can't wait to get our pictures back!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Julie · Married on 05/28/2017

Jolie Images was phenomenal to work with! Right from the start, Jovan was prompt in answering all of my questions. The day of our wedding, maks was great! We received numerous complements from our wedding party and our families about how amicable yet professional he was. He arrived to the bridal suite early on our wedding day and worked hard to keep us on schedule while making sure to capture the day perfectly. I can't wait to see all of our photos!!!

Julia · Married on 05/27/2017

Jolie especially Larry and Sylvia made our wedding. They were more than wonderful. Answering crazy questions and getting the moments we wi) cherish.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Jake · Married on 05/27/2017

Our photographer, Ramona Padurean-Vinesar, was excellent. She exceeded our expectations for the day. She was incredibly easy to work with and the photos I've seen so far are beautiful. Jolie Images provides a great value with their packages; however, it really was Ramona that impressed us the most with her professionalism, skills, creativity, and overall attitude throughout the days. It's not easy to work 10 hours in a row and she made it seem effortless. I can't wait to see all the photos!

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2017

I've never been more Amazed by pictures! I used jolie images for our wedding this past may & I couldn't be more happier for our pick! They look like They belong in a magazine! Max the photographer was amazing!! We will defanilty recommend! Thank you Jolie for everything!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Dallas · Married on 05/21/2017

I had DP and he was AMAZING!!! He worked quickly and knew just about everything about weddings including how to tie up a bustle which helped in a tight moment. We got so many amazing photos (he captured all the important moments and more!) and very much enjoyed working with him. Plus, we got all our photos less than 5 days after the wedding - crazy fast! And their price is great!

lisa · Married on 05/20/2017

My daughter just got married last Saturday. Mitch was the photographer that came and he immediately put my mind to ease. I could tell that he was going to be creative and he was very professional. I was happy when guests came up and asked who he was and what company was he with. I can't wait to see the photos. I'm confident we're going to love every photo he took !!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Christine · Married on 05/13/2017

Michelle was the AWESOME!! She knew exactly what we wanted and guided us through everything! I highly recommend Jolie for the great deals, really great photos, creativity and fun, comfortable and professional photographers :) will be using them again for future photography needs!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Martin · Married on 05/06/2017

In no words can I put here what Jolie Images has done to our special day, we used them for our wedding because we where on a budget but trust me budget for this company simply means doing better than all the high priced photographers out there, we could not be more pleased to have used them and highly recommend jolie images for their wedding, the photographers are very knowledgeable and invisible at your big day, please give them your business they so deserve it

Sent on 05/27/2017

amanda · Married on 05/06/2017

Jolie Images is great! Our photographer Ramona Padurean was the best! She went above and beyond to capture all of the right moments. Couldn't be more satisfied with our wedding photos. Highly Reccommend Jolie Images and Ramona!

Sent on 06/06/2017
  • StepDep

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Sergio was an amazing photographer to work with the day of my wedding. He had many suggestions and listened to what we wanted the whole entire day! He was very professional, and just a great photographer all around. I cannot wait to see how all of our photos turned out. We also order a photobooth through Jolie Images, and it was great! The pictures were clear, the props were great, and nothing went wrong!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Nicholas · Married on 05/06/2017

Our photographer was amazing at what he did. He went out of his way to get really good shots and was able to take full advantage of our location to get great images. He was even able to help with little things outside of photography. This is what made him really stand out and show that he was passionate about making our wedding a success.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Bill · Married on 04/28/2017

We had gregg from jolie images,amazing photographer, very professional and friendly. He had so many ideas on top of what we had already in mind. We are very happy this is who we chose and wouldnt change it, i cant say enough about the photographer other than the guy was amazing and great at what he does and had so much passion in it. If your looking for a great price and photographer id recommend gregg from jolie images.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Beth · Married on 04/22/2017

Ramona Padurean our photographer was amazing so kind and calm! She was able to find places to take amazing photos for us! I would recommend her services and Jolie to anyone getting married. Easy to work with and stress free!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Cathy · Married on 04/22/2017

We could not have been more happy with our wedding pictures! Maks was our photographer and from the minute he walked in the door, I loved him! He was very kind, patient and very professional and would give me little peeks at some pictures all throughout the day! As soon as he used my sparkly keds as a backdrop for a picture of our rings, I was totally convinced all our pictures would be beautiful! My favorite part about Maks though, was when he had a vision for a picture, he would guide whoever the subjects were to position themselves well and if that didn't work, he would run up and just make the adjustment of an arm or a shoulder or a tilt of the head to make the picture perfect! It made everything so much more efficient and I knew he was seeing what we couldn't and he wasn't going to settle for a sub-par picture. He wanted everything to be perfect, and every picture is! No awkward gaps or angles, everything looked beautiful! Maks was also super accommodating when I would have a picture I wanted or we threw the dogs into the mix, he would just go with the flow and make everything work! I also loved how spontaneous he was with his photography. You could tell he had a plan to capture the most common poses but he would just notice a natural interaction and snap a pic or take advantage of the sun hitting the water of a fountain and run us over to get a few quick pictures. We absolutely loved working with him! We even had two different couples ask for his info so they could book him for their upcoming weddings! I think that is the biggest compliment of all! I can't thank Maks enough for making my wedding day so easy and stress-free! He was a joy to have around!

Sent on 07/25/2017

amy · Married on 04/06/2017

I live on the west coast and worked with one point of contact the entire time. He was extremely punctual and on point with my needs and where I was at in the process and was more than helpful when I called or emailed. Maybe twice I spoke with two of his coworkers and they were also helpful. I had my engagement pics taken on the property outside near the greenery and they looked magnificent! I did choose another photographer for the wedding from this company and the photos were just as beautiful! I am still working on choosing the photos for the album. The photographer was great and even the guests said he was working hard. I would have like more pre wedding photos, but with the time he took photos of the church. He did get the important moments... down the aisle, cake cutting, entrance, the guest gifts, etc. Even the special slow light effect pics. At the end of the reception he handed out professional quality company cards with a pic of us from the engagement session so guests could see and purchase photos. A definite Yes!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Sanja · Married on 03/26/2017

I have nothing but an amazing experience and photos that will last a lifetime. Jovan was great to work with, always responded and worked with any issues I may have. And as far my photographer Gemma goes -- she is a doll, she is the best....and has become a lifelong friend now. She provided me with 3894 photos to be exact, she ROCKS!!! If you want great pics and a lot of them, Gemma is your girl!!!!! Everyone at Jolie has my 5 star rating!!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Jolie Images is a great vendor for photography, they have a lot of packages, each with great price points. they do 10 hours of photos, which is wonderful, a great deal for a bride on a budget!!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 12/09/2016

Our first session for our engagement photos were TERRIBLE! They had us doing awkward poses and we were very unhappy with them. Out of 200 photos only 2 were usable. We called and they gave us a reshoot. Our reshoot was with Mitch and it was AWESOME! I am sooo happy with the photos. We immediately requested him to shoot our wedding. Our photos came back beautiful and I couldn't be happier! The price was great for what we got. Just remember to request Mitch for great photos!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Patricia · Married on 11/19/2016

Our photographer Maks went above and beyond. He went out of his way to make sure our whole day was captured beautifully. You think you have all these ideas but when the day comes your being pulled in so many different directions a quality photographer is a must. Maks made it effortless for me, being the bride, which was such a huge relief on a very stressful day. He kept everything flowing beautifully and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I would highly recommend Jolie images and Maks to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/03/2017