Jolie Images Photography & Video Reviews

Jolie Images Photography & Video 3
Jolie Images Photography & Video 4
Jolie Images Photography & Video 5

Angela · Married on 10/22/2017

We booked Jolie for our wedding in October 2017. I cannot say enough about how FANTASTIC our photographer was! Daniel P. was our photographer for the day. He was so knowledgeable, accommodating and professional. He took his time to make sure each picture was perfect and even helped my bridesmaid bustle my dress! He was like part of the family. Great personality!!! He was on time, didn't rush any one, explained what he was doing, made sure the everything was perfect for our day! Jolie's prices are affordable and you get your pictures a lot faster than most photography studios. I saw some of the photos that were taken and they were great. The quality of the work, the professionalism and the prices are great! I highly recommend this!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Molly · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Jolie Images for our October 21 wedding. Right off the bat they were very responsive and answered any and all questions we had quickly and efficiently. The big day finally arrived and Ryan was our chosen photographer. He was amazing! Ryan fit right in with our go with the flow style for the day and helped ease any nerves. He was great at choosing areas to photograph and made us feel like ourselves the whole time. He kept us on track with pacing for the day and offered helpful tips when needed. 5/5 would recommend this company and Ryan to anyone looking for a wonderful photographer for their upcoming wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2017

Best Choice for my wedding!! Pictures are highly important to me, but I did not want to pay thousands of dollars for pictures. I was also an out of town bride, could not go in and meet different photographers and did not take the time to go through and pick out a photographer, Jolie did it all for me! And I was not disappointed. Vince, was my photographer and I was select him for future events! We had one phone conversation, I gave him the details of the wedding, his and mine expectations, and he showed up on the day of the wedding right on time! He started taking pictures and he worked with my tight schedule and would show me the shots as we went if I wished. He is very creative and has perfect direction, so my groom and I didn't have to think, just enjoy each other and not feel awkward! Again, an amazing experience!! I would do it again, and the next time around I would 100% add on the videographer too!

Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

They had a very great price for an amazing service. They always got back to me in less then an hour and were very happy to answer as many questions as I had. Our photographers and videographer were on time and very nice. They had good suggestions and you felt like they really enjoyed working on your wedding. I have not gotten my video or pictures yet but I am very happy with them so far.

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • FutureMrs.BMD

Laura · Married on 10/13/2017

We had Michelle and Nick and they were fabulous! They were very personable and accommodating and they didn’t mess around. We were on a very tight schedule and they made it work. We felt a wonderful connection with them and can’t wait to see all the images they took! We also added on videography and a photo booth through Jolie Images to our package. It was all completely worth it! Everyone loved the photo booth and the videographer captured so much! We can’t wait to see all the finished work! Thanks Jolie Images!!

Sent on 10/21/2017
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 10/13/2017

I was clueless. Didn't know what I wanted the day of. Sylvia was fantastic!! She dealt with me being all over the place the day of. She showed us a few pics the night of, I cannot wait to see all of the shots!!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2017

Our photographer Gemma was AMAZING! I don't remember our videographer's name but he was just as great. Him and Gemma worked so well together too! The photos we received were nothing short of amazing. For the 18 months leading up to my wedding, they were so responsive and helpful to every question I had. They really put my mind at ease.

Jolie Images Photography & Video 6
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 7
    Sent on 11/30/2017

Debbie · Married on 09/23/2017

Cannot say enough about how wonderful our photographer David was. He was very attentive and knew exactly how to position everyone to get the best possible photos. I would highly recommend David to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2017

Omg Greg was phenomenal. I'll be honest I was nervous because they do have some mixed reviews, but he went above and beyond. Not only did he take amazing photos when our wedding in the end of September outdoors decided to be 92 degrees, he got so many good shots, but he was so helpful and hilarious all day. He helped reduce the nerves by cracking jokes, he was even making sure I was staying hydrated throughout the day. I never had any bad experience any time I called the studio, everyone was always friendly and helpful. I got my photos up online fairly quickly, a little over two weeks after the wedding and them the discs I asked to have shipped so that was about another two weeks after that. No regrets with them at all. Absolutely fantastic

Jolie Images Photography & Video 8
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 9
    Sent on 11/10/2017
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 09/16/2017

Our photographer was fantastic. He arrived early and jumped in right away. We had a lot of different photos we wanted and he did all of that and more! Throughout the day, he would show us photos and they were all beautiful!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Courtenay · Married on 09/16/2017

Awesome wedding photography!! Jovan was so helpful from day one with quick responses! The price is beyond fair. My photographer, Sylvia, called two days before the wedding as promised and listened to my vision and had been at my venue before which was super helpful! Day of she could not have been better, she was so creative and clearly loves what she does. We have SO many pictures that we love from our special day! Thank you Jolie Images and thank you Sylvia!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/16/2017

I had my wedding shot by Jolie images earlier this year. Jovan was my point of contact and he answered all of my questions and more! Planning a wedding is unbelievably stressful and jovan made the entire process a breeze. Our photographer was Maks and I can't say enough good things about him! After my wedding two of my bridesmaids booked Jolie Images for their weddings. So glad to have found a company within our budget that could offer us photos as great as the ones we got!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Amber · Married on 09/10/2017

My photographer was Daniel and he was AMAZING!!! He completely made my day and was so great at remembering everyone’s names! Even my guests were asking where I found my photographer because he was that incredible. I can not say enough about Jolie Imagies. They are a family owned company and they really understand customer service.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Joann · Married on 09/09/2017

Jessica Griffith (JG) was an absolutely amazing photographer! She exceeded all my expectations. She was professional yet laid back, which was exactly what my bridal party needed. She was always there with us, so not a single photo opportunity was lost, yet she was never obvious or in the way. It didn’t take long before I felt like she was there as part of the family. I couldn’t have possibly been happier with her – or with the pictures!

And the whole team at Jolie Images is friendly, helpful and responsive. It's very clear why Jolie Images is the "Bride's Choice" award winner for 10 consecutive years!

Jolie Images Photography & Video 10
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 11
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 12
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 13
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 14
    Sent on 11/09/2017
  • Sarah & Johnny

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2017

I am so happy I trusted Jolie for our special day! The customer service was always friendly and fast (shout out to Nicole who was my main contact) and the price was great as well. I asked Nicole if I could see portfolios of the people I could pick from and decided on Serena. I loved her as soon as I met her and now that I was able to see the pictures online I am thrilled! She captured moments that I didn’t think anyone even noticed, and even in a tiny church she maneuvered around to get many angles of the ceremony. I was also excited to see she captured venue details like our dessert bar, signs, table settings, etc. The girl can be in 10 places at once. I got the Gold B package and can’t wait to get the photos on USB so I can start printing. I feel like even if I spent a thousand or more on one of the more expensive companies they couldn’t have been any better. I ordered a basic video package as well, and will update my review for that part after I see the video. I am already extremely happy with Jolie!
    ***Jolie Video Update***
    We received our wedding video about 5 months after the wedding and the process working with the Video side of Jolie was great too. Randy was my main contact and he was always fast to reply to my status emails and very friendly. The video itself showed everything that was agreed on in the basic package and the editing was nice and clean. I upgraded to the gold package and I received those videos very quickly. Unfortunately, I liked the basic better because the pre-ceremony footage was a little awkward, missed most of the key people, and focused on non-family members during the cocktail hour footage. I wasn't really missing out on anything by not upgrading. Jolie Images and Jolie Video give you a great bang for your buck! If you do upgrade your video package, just be sure to communicate with the videographer what and who you'd like him/her to focus on. I'd suggest Jolie to any friend or family member!

Jolie Images Photography & Video 15
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 16
    Sent on 10/03/2017

Janet · Married on 08/26/2017

We called 3 photographers and these guys won us over with their instant response. Then the price was right and most importantly, they gave us plenty of wiggle room package-wise, they didn't try shoving anything down our throats. That was the perfect beginning. These guys were super easy to work with.
    Our Photographer was Victor! Ah, Victor! He's like the perfect guest with a camera! By that I mean, personable, friendly, not in your way, easy and creative! He then senses that you are getting tired of smiling and shows you a few shots of what he's taken, which instantly motivates you to pose for 10 more shots. Loved it! He asked if I needed special shots with special people and while I got mad that no one was listening to him as he called out "ok, groom's family, come over!" or "both families, come on over!", he just waited patiently. The BEST! Highly recommended, don't think twice!

Sent on 09/07/2017
  • SSJKarigan

Eileen · Married on 08/18/2017

The pricing here is totally unbeatable. I was nervous at first, because I know often we get what we pay for, but Jolie Images seriously delivers high quality photography services. Our photographer, Dmitri, was really fun, friendly, and helped keep my huge wedding party organized. He did an excellent job. Also, we got our photos back crazy fast. The best part is we were able to get a copyright release and digital copies of all of our photos as part of the package we purchased. And they don't pressure you to buy albums, prints, etc. The staff is friendly, responsive, and helpful. All around, you can't go wrong if you hire them for your wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2017
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 08/18/2017

We used Jolie Images for our August 2017 wedding. Jovan coordinated everything; he was always in communication with us and very responsive to all our inquiries. Daniel was our photographer for our pre-wedding shoot and our wedding day. He was more than amazing. We have soooo many fabulous photos and he was a pleasure to have around. We had 5 small children in our wedding and he worked so well with them. He would help out in whatever we needed such as pinning boutonnieres, folding hankies, and bustling the dress! Jolie Images has the best value! They have affordable packages and high quality staff and photographers.

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Jakkia

Jakkia · Married on 08/05/2017

WE ABSOLUTELY LOVED WORKING WITH VINCE AND JOLIE IMAGES!!

For starters, the packages and prices were amazing. We were stressing about not wanting to pay an arm and leg for pictures but I came across Jolie Images. From the beginning interactions they were truly amazing and helpful. Our photographer Vince truly made our day special, and he came prepared. He was very sweet, polite, funny, and flexible. He was also very helpful and came with many nice poses, and knew exactly what we wanted for our pictures. He even helped with small things such as fixed my train for the pictures, carried my bouquet, fixed my ring on my finger to make sure it was positioned correctly, and he even made sure my mothers bra strap did not show in the pictures lol. Vince became apart of the family on our wedding day because he was truly amazing! Thank you Jolie Images, and I will definitely recommend this company to many people.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2017

Jolie Images has been wonderful since the beginning! They’ve worked with us to help pick the right package for our big day and were very helpful and prompt in answering all our questions. On our wedding day we had the photographer Melanie and she truly exceeded our expectations! She was direct, professional, and calming throughout our day. She did an excellent job showing us what pictures were turning out like throughout the day to help us feel confident in all we were doing! She was fun to be around and gave great advice for poses. We can’t wait to look at all our wedding photos soon! We would highly recommend Jolie Images and Melanie for your big day!

Sent on 08/12/2017
  • Anais

Anais · Married on 07/22/2017

After a lot of searching and reviewing many ridiculously priced photography companies, I had the greatest pleasure of stumbling onto Jolie Images.

If you're hesitating, don't. Trust me, the price was very reasonable and they do not try to sell anything than what you're asking for. They listen to you, give you advice when you ask and make everything as simple as they can for you. The rights to all the photos are only $400 and we were able to upgrade with no problem at all.

On the day of our wedding, Serena was our photographer. She was incredible. She arrived on time, began with pictures of my dress, and accessories. She took a lot of awesome getting ready shots. She brought her imagination and amazing skill set to the table when we had no clue what we were doing. She's a great people person and made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed about being photographed. I can confirm her ninja skills, she was like chameleon instantly blending in seamlessly to whatever we threw her way.

I also have some extra love for how much she helped my groom and me. She was all about making my groom and I look good at all times. She helped us through our cake cutting, through the family photos, and made sure no one ruined my dress. I loved Serena and she was such a huge help to us on our wedding day.

I haven't gotten my photos back yet, but I'm sure they are great. I would not think twice about selecting Jolie Images again.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Lex · Married on 07/22/2017

Thank you so much Jolie Images for everything!
    It was amazing working with you!
    Nicole S. was so helpful planning everything and helping us pick our wedding photographer. She was very patient and sweet!
    Our photographer, David, was truly amazing! He did such a great job getting all of the shots we requested. He was so sweet to our guests and did an extra great job getting pictures of the little ones! Our family and friends cannot stop talking about what an amazing job he did!
    I cannot say enough great things about Nicole, David, and Jolie Images!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Jasmine · Married on 07/22/2017

Jolie Images is a company that my husband and I would highly recommend. Our photographer was excellent. He listened to our requests and executed them beautifully. He arrived on time and was even willing to work with us when our schedule changed. We just want to say thank you and that we appreciate the professional services we received!

Jolie Images Photography & Video 17
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 18
    Sent on 01/28/2018
  • Jloch

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

At first I was extremely skeptical about going with Jolie Images due to not knowing who your photographer was until the week of your wedding, and that the price was so cheap compared to other photographers. But I was very pleased with how everything turned out. Our photographer was Mitch and I think he did a fantastic job with our pictures. Something great about him is that he edits his own pictures instead of having someone else edit them so he can control how everything looks before we got to see them. Mitch called us the week of our wedding to discuss how the day would go and what pictures we wanted and what suggestions he had. Overall I thought that the pictures turned out awesome, including our wedding album which was included in our package. Jolie Images gives you the rights to your pictures so you get a CD with all the pictures on them so that you can make your own copies of the pictures. I would highly recommend Jolie Images and asking for Mitch to be your photographer cause he did an awesome job!

Jolie Images Photography & Video 19
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 27
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 28
    Sent on 07/05/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

I can not say enough good things about jolie images! They are extremely professional and easy to work with. Sergio Nastenko photographed my wedding on July 15,2017 and my husband and I are blown away with how amazing our pictures are! He was extremely professional and took every shot we had requested. We took funny pictures with our bridal party and he captured each moment. We highly highly recommend jolie images and request Sergio!

Sent on 08/03/2017