Jolie Images Photography & Video Reviews

Jolie Images Photography & Video 4
Jolie Images Photography & Video 5
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 08/04/2018

You won’t be disappointed!

Jolie Images was great to work with! Very respectful of my ceremony. Great prices! And they took lots of pictures! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • F

Felicia · Married on 07/28/2018

Jolie Images hands down nailed our wedding photos. We were beyond happy with how they handled the entire process. As a nervous bride, I felt comfortable knowing that every idea I had for our photos would be heard and once we received our images, I was pleasantly surprised. Our guests loved our images....

Their prices were extremely reasonable and we're glad we chose Jolie Images to capture our special day. Thanks to Jovan and his team for a job well done!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Dawn · Married on 07/21/2018

Ramona was our photographer and she was the best! Very easy to work with and super flexible since we had no idea what we even wanted. She came up w/ great ideas! We've only seen a few pics so far and they look amazing. Can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 07/08/2018

Anniversary Party

We originally got married June 1st 2018 and had booked Jollie Images for our wedding. We ended up cancelling our wedding and got married in the court house. Since we had paid in full I contacted Jovan who said we could use our credit for a future date. We decided to have a 1 year anniversary party in June 1st, 2019. Our photographer was Ramona Padurean-Vinesar who was wonderful! She first came to the house for family photos and then to our banquet hall and Lynfred Winery. She was prompt in arriving to the house. We live in a golf course so she made her rounds to check out where some good shots would be. During the party we went around the banquet area and took pictures with everyone there. Even thou this was an anniversary party she made us feel special as thou it was our wedding day. We received our preview yesterday and I can’t wait to see all the other photos that were taken! They are all beautiful. Thank you Ramona Padurean-Vinesar for such an amazing day!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Bailey · Married on 06/30/2018

Ramona was our photographer and she was fabulous! She was willing to take ideas from my shot list, had a ton of great ideas herself, worked well with me to create a timeline and was very efficient to get all the shots we wanted in the short time we had to take pictures. I was very pleased with the service and communication Jolie Images provided. They emailed or called back immediately to answer any question I had. Very happy with our choice to go with Jolie Images!

Jolie Images Photography & Video 6
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 7
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 8
    Sent on 07/10/2018
  • Sireon

Sireon · Married on 06/22/2018

Sergio Nastenko was exceptional! His photographic eye exceeded my expectations! The Jolie Images team was also very pleasant and accommodating to every detail.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Megan · Married on 06/16/2018

Best decision ever!!! Best price, best photographer, simply amazing. Gregg was absolutely amazing. He helped calm me down during stressful moments and was so much fun. We received so many compliments on him and I cannot wait to see all our finished photos. We are so thankful for everything!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2018

Can't say enough about our photographer Daniel, he was amazing! Not only did he capture every moment (can't wait to see the photos); he helped bustle and lace up my dress when we were under a time crunch, truly an amazing guy!! He was very professional to work with and took the stress out of the planning and day! We highly recommend using Jolie Images and Daniel for your event!
    Stephanie & Mike

Sent on 06/21/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2018

Definitely recommend! The staff is very nice and professional. We loved the engagement photos we received. They are very easy to work with and will answer any and all questions you have in a timely manner. I will continue to recommend them to family and friends.

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2018

I would recommend Jolie Images to anyone who wants their engagement photos/ wedding photos done. Nicole our consultant was amazing! She went above and beyond answering all my questions in a timely manner! David our photographer was fantastic! He not only took our photos but helped my husband fix his boutonnière! ( it fell apart after it was caught on someone’s suit after he hugged someone) I would give Jolie Images 10 stars if I could !!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Alyssa · Married on 06/03/2018

I have to say that Jolie Images was the best decision we made for our wedding! Their pricing is perfect for a budget friendly couple, and their work is beyond words! Our photographer Max was extremely fun and friendly, both the bridal party and guests absolutely loved him! He is highly skilled in his work, and you can tell he truly has a passion for photography. We are very thankful we chose this company to document our special day. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I used Jolie Images for our wedding on June 2nd, 2018. The service that we received from Jolie Images, and specifically our photographer, Ramona Padurean-Vinesar as phenomenal. Ramona was great to work with, she was timely, answered all of my questions prior to our wedding, and was great during our ceremony and reception. She worked extremely hard to get all of the specific pictures that I asked for. She even reached out to us after our wedding to send us some sneak peaks of our pictures. We received our images before the 6 weeks that they stated it would take and the proofbooks and cds had all of our images, as expected. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the future!

Jolie Images Photography & Video 9
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 10
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 11
    Sent on 09/02/2018

Maxx · Married on 05/19/2018

I've been working with Jovan and he answered all of my questions and set me up with Mitch and OMG I love my photos. Mitch was very open to my ideas and offered a ton of guidance! He will be shooting my cousins wedding next year!

Luke · Married on 05/12/2018

We had max shoot our wedding on May 12 and we could not be happier. We cant wait to see the images! The staff at the studio has been very kind and helpful. Max was great with coordinating all of our family members and put our minds at ease by taking charge and running the show. Jolie images helped so much to make our day PERFECT! 2 of my friends are engaged and just booked their weddings for later this year! We can’t wait to see the images!!!

Jolie Images Photography & Video 12
    Sent on 05/18/2018

Chris B · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing service!

Jolie Images is a company that my husband and I would highly recommend. Our photographer was perfect, we had our wedding back in may of this year and I know he left a review but getting our photos back we need to leave another. Max listened to our requests and executed them beautifully. He arrived on time and was quick to change plans when it rained a little. We just want to say thank you and love the professional services we received!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2018

Our photographer, Sergiy, was awesome! He was great to work with and provided a lot of great suggestions/guidance for our pictures! He was on time and responsive once we started to speak. I'd highly recommend Sergiy if you're looking for a trustworthy photographer!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2018

I just had my wedding on April 21st at Hopkins Park in Dekalb. It was an amazing night and the most memorable so far in my life. And a lot of it is because of this company and our photographer Gemma! She was freaking amazing all night. We had her for the full 10 hours and trust me she didn't stop taking pictures. She made the whole day fun, hilarious, and so comfortable. I was very nervous about picking a photographer for many reasons. And i can %100 say without a doubt, I have no regrets picking them!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Anna · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I had our Wedding Reception on 4/21/18 and had Sergio as the Photographer & Randy as the Videographer. They were awesome! They were so nice & professional. Sergio took awesome pictures and had patience with us. I love the way my pictures came out. I've been viewing them every day and will order them soon. Sergio took a lot of fun & special pictures. He really captured important & fun moments of us! And he got great pictures of our guests.
    Randy is a very nice man. He did great with what I wanted him to put in the video. He was capturing all the fun & important moments too. We can't wait to watch the video.
    Luke & the staff at Jolie Images reply so quickly and are so nice. They work with you & are very accommodating.
    The price is reasonable also.

Thank you to everyone at Jolie Images!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
    Anna Volpe Marovich & Larry Marovich 4/21/18

Sent on 05/11/2018

Josh · Married on 03/10/2018

My fiancé and I have been having a tough time finding a studio that offers quality photos at such a low cost. My sister had her wedding shot by Jolie and her photos came out great. My fiancé and I gave them a test run with our engagement photos. Tammie shot them and she was super great. We brought our dogs too the shoot and the pictures turned out AMAZING.

S · Married on 01/27/2018

Planning a wedding from out of state made god communication from our vendors very important, and Jolie Images made everything very easy. After a phone meeting and emailing a few times, we didn't have to worry about anything until the week of, when Maks called us to touch base a few days before. Maks was awesome, he rolled with our & our wedding party's weird sense of humor and kept us moving - we got all of our pictures done in just a few hours before the ceremony and so my husband an I were able to enjoy our cocktail hour. He took some beautiful photos and caught us in some fun, quirky, intimate candids as well. We can't wait to get some printed and hung around our new home!

Sent on 02/12/2018

tim · Married on 12/31/2017

I had my engagement photos shot by Jolie Images and they turned out great! Can't wait until my wedding!

Lindsey · Married on 11/25/2017

Look no further! You have found what you are looking for! Jolie images does not only take gorgeous photos at an affordable cost but also has outstanding customer service!
    Nicole was the most helpful, pleasant and knowledgeable consultant that we could have asked for. She helped us with all of our questions and would always get back to us the same day. She made the whole processes seamless and easy. We were worry free through the whole processes.
    David was our photographer and he was simply amazing. We had a phone call with him a few days prior and asked us questions of what we were looking for to get a feel for our style. He was extremely calming and covered all questions and concerns we had for him. The day of he was the energizer bunny and remembered everyone in the wedding parties name and got things done quickly so we could enjoy the day. He also was great at the reception and made sure my husband and I got all the pictures we wanted with family while making sure we did not miss any of the fun on the dance floor.
    Honestly these guys are the best! Proffesional and beyond reasonable! Ask for Nicole and David!

Denise · Married on 11/11/2017

Jolie Images is amazing! Willett was the best photographer...he was fun, attentive and very professional. If you are getting married in the Chicago area, this should be your go to photography studio!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Anna · Married on 11/04/2017

I had my family photos taken at Jolie Images and they turned out AMAZING! The staff was very nice and informative and the photographer was even better. I recommend them to everyone!

Amber · Married on 10/28/2017

Our photographers were amazing to work with form start to finish!! On time, made sure our bridal party and guests were happy, having fun and caught some amazing moments!! We chose the two photographer full day option and staggered them for more hour coverage, I am so glad we did. Both photographers, Daniel and Vince, made sure they captured every moment. Our photos were available quickly and proof books and disc arrived in no time. I am so happy we chose them and would HIGHLY recommend them!!