Jolie Images Photography & Video Reviews

Jolie Images Photography & Video 4
Jolie Images Photography & Video 5
  • Shannon

Shannon Boynton · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing! Best Photography Company!

I am blown away by the support and well-mannered photographers that we had from Jolie Images. Max and David were our photographers on July 28, 2019 and we were so lucky to have them! They made us feel comfortable and made the day fun. We had them both for 10 hours while David worked mostly with the groom and his groomsmen while Max took care of my side. During the wedding I spilled blueberry pie filling down my dress (not a little, a lot) and Max helped me immediately by getting it all out with club soda. You can't even tell that there was blueberry pie on it now! I highly recommend Jolie Images to anyone that wants to feel comfortable, have fun, and will cherish their photos forever! We are so happy we went with them. Thanks, Jolie Images!

Jolie Images Photography & Video 6
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 7
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 8
    Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Yuliya

Yuliya Bandurovych · Married on 07/27/2019

A great choice!

While it is a little scary not to know who your photographer will be until the week of your wedding, we did get one of our top 5 - and there were many talented photographers to choose from! Our photographer, Sergio Nastekno (SN), was wonderful to work with, very easy going! He made us feel very comfortable, he gave us plenty of direction (which we asked for) but also made sure to take shots of certain poses we sent him as examples before our wedding day. Once the reception started, he was present but not overbearing - we appreciated that. And he checked in at the end of the night before he left to see if there was anything else we wanted photographed. Our sneak peak photos were lovely - we can't wait to see the final product.

Jolie Images Photography & Video 9
    Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Schuman · Married on 07/19/2019

Absolutely amazing quality and service!

Our wedding was on July 19, 2019 and Jolie Images was the photography company we selected. Jolie was amazing!!! Jovan was our original contact who set us up with our initial appt. with our point person; Nicole. Both were anything but great and reliable from the moment we booked Jolie Images. Nicole and Jovan helped us out with booking our engagement photo shoots and payments towards the depsot with booking Jolie's services and final payments in full for services 3 - 4 months prior to our wedding date. As we all know, it is easier to deal with less payments on the week of the wedding, less stress and well planned. We truly appreciated this.

We had constant with Nicole; our point person, and she was great and super reliable from the moment we booked Jolie Images. she helped us out several times with questions, concerns prior to the wedding and after in regards to our package, plan, photographers, etc. Words can not say how amazing she is and
    how much we appreciate her.

On our wedding day, our main photographer was David and my husband, family, bridal party, and even the guests were so impressed with him and his work! Everyone ranted and raved over him at the wedding and reception! He has such a personality and truly gets people and catches their true moments! He absolutely loves wedding photography and you can feel it in his presence and in the moments of every pictures he takes. He makes even the most unphotogenic people relaxed and photogenic! He truly was welcomed by all and never once did we have to direct him. He just does it! He just asks and when my husband and I were not available he asked family, "Is there any moment or picture you would like that I have not taken?' Everyone loved this and us even more after the fact! He has so much fun at our wedding and it showed. It was not just a job but fun! That is how we wanted all our guests and those involved to feel. Our DJ worked amazing with him for moments where there were dances, toasts, entrances, etc. I gave him a program and he rolled with it phenomenally! he truly was funny and got along so well with everyone! Our guests wanted to know more about him and many have requested to have him for their own weddings! I said you gotta contact Jolie Images and request him!

Our photos were ready when they were guaranteed and ready to view! We purchased the VIP package so super happy with what we selected after seeing what other vendors charged. The quality and value of a package is way worth the money and better than those out there! Everything is done in house and that is comforting! Our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out beyond beautiful and no words can describe how pleased we are!
    We highly recommend Jolie Images to anyone out there! You will be extremely impressed! They help create the memories of the day and collect them as well. We love you guys! Thank you Nicole, Jovan, and David!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Erin Digangi · Married on 07/13/2019

Sergio is fantastic

Sergio Nastenko was absolutely amazing! He showed up everywhere he needed to be on time and ready to go. He was so patient and accommodating with all of our family photos. He took such beautiful photos that he showed my husband and I on his camera as he took them throughout the day so we could get a sneak peek. It was super hot while we took pictures outside and he moved quickly and remained professional, keeping mindful of us. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2019

Great to work with friendly and funny

Maks was our photographer and he was great. Made us feel comfortable and was funny too. My bridesmaids loved him! He had wonderful ideas as well as open to hearing about shots we wanted. Randy was our videographer and was super nice as well. Sometimes didn't even notice he was around, I was very nervous about being recorded but all went amazingly well. Wish the day could last forever :) can't wait to get the photos/video!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Johnson · Married on 07/05/2019

Reasonable price, excellent quality

We really enjoyed working with Jolie Images and especially with Sergio Nastenko, our photographer. The best thing about this company is that it is affordable while still providing outstanding service. Sergio made sure to get all the shots we requested, but also used his creative eye for many as well. He showed us several shots on his camera throughout the day so that we would know we would get photographs we liked. While we haven’t gotten all of the photos yet, we could already tell from those pictures that they are going to be great. Sergio also accommodated us in getting photos with each table at our reception. Overall the package we got included everything we wanted, at excellent quality, for a reasonable price. We would highly recommend Jolie Images and Sergio!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Michelle · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing, Jolie Images Truly Made Our Day!

We worked with Sergiy Byalyk, Randy Lang (video) and Steven Fay from Jolie Images for our wedding on June 29th. This team truly made our day!

From start to finish, they were prompt, so attentive, patient, and truly are amazing at what they do. It was a long day as we had an earlier wedding start (1pm)/bridal prep (10:30am), a bridal party of 22 and they were all with us until the end of our reception. This team truly never skipped a beat and were extremely accommodating throughout the day - even to ensure we could get footage with our dog.

In all honestly, we had issues with our venue not being prepared for cocktail hour which made us unable to do a ballroom reveal and some of the photos we had requested. They made sure as the night went on we were able to get every single shot we requested and so much more. They kept us on time and even found us to do the bouquet toss when our venue coordinator failed to do so. I am so impressed and thankful we chose to work with Jolie Images and this team.

Additionally, our photo booth attendant was very friendly and made sure everyone had enough prints of their booth photo strips. It was great as our table favors were photo wine stoppers. They even went as far as customizing the image size on the prints to fit our favors. They were so accommodating to ensure this happened for us.

We are so appreciative of Sergiy Byalyk, Randy Lang, Steven Fay and Jolie Images. From the first conversation we had - before booking their services - through our wedding they have all been amazing to work with and we highly recommend working with this team!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Tiffany · Married on 06/22/2019

Jolie Images- Sergio Nastenko

Jolie Images was amazing for my wedding! My photographer, Sergio Nastenko, worked amazingly with me and my family and friends. I had specific pictures that I wanted, but he came with ideas that I hadn’t thought of as well. Sergio knew what he was doing and kept a schedule. It helped keep me calm knowing he was in control!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Joann · Married on 06/15/2019

Above & Beyond

Victor is great. Our wedding day was rainy and windy but Victor did not back down, he even risked his life crossing the street standing in the middle of downtown Chicago in the pouring rain while taking our pictures. He is really great. Would definitely recommend Jolie images.

Jolie Images Photography & Video 10
    Sent on 06/19/2019

Serena · Married on 06/08/2019

Sergiy photographed our engagement party photos and not only were his shots AMAZING, he was too. He was extremely friendly and personable and was able to interact with every single guest so easily and made everyone feel extremely comfortable. I could gush on and on about him. He captured every single moment so well and it was so great to relive the experience all over again just by the photos because he took so many and paid attention to every little detail. I loved the way every picture came out. Jolie Images will be used for every single event until our wedding. Thank you guys :)

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • Yolanda

Yolanda Pilch · Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible!!!

We could not be more pleased with our photographer, Maksim, from Jolie Images! He was outstanding. Most importantly, we have AMAZING photos from our wedding day that range from traditional to creative. But to add to that, he was super pleasant, making everyone comfortable, professional, approachable, kind, and helpful! He tied my father's tie and jumped in to help whenever need be, even if it had nothing to do with photography. The company as whole was very responsive to all my inquiries with a quickness and kindness. I highly recommend Maksim and Jolie Images.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Elia

Elia · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!

Max was our photographer and he was excellent. He went above and beyond and the pictures were beautiful. He captured Great Moments. He was organized and easy to work with. I received so many compliments from my guests and they loved the photos. I highly recommend Jolie images. Max was incredible. I was so nervous before the ceremony and he just knew how to ease my emotions :). They have many packages for any budget. Quality service and photos without the high price tag. I can't thank you thank Jolie Images and Max enough!!

Jolie Images Photography & Video 11
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 12
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 13
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 14
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 15
    Sent on 07/10/2019

Alaina Radnov · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Experience!

We found Jolie through Wedding Wire and were interested because the prices started much lower than elsewhere but the sample photos looked great. We were initially hesitant to work with Jolie based on their odd/hideous pricing flyer and somewhat confusing pricing structure. Do not let this deter you! On a particularly productive wedding planning day, we happened to drive past their studio (we didn't even know it was near our home), so we stopped in. We spoke to Josh who walked us through every detail, and after that we felt totally confident in deciding to use them for Photo & Video services. We started by choosing the most basic packages to secure our date, but you can upgrade later (giving you time to make a decision or change your mind). We have (so far) upgraded to the Gold package, which allows you to actually own all the digital files rather than having to order prints through them.
    We heard from our photographer RAMONA PADUREAN-VINESAR the week before the wedding, and we spoke on the phone a couple of times. She was super helpful in making sure we had a clear plan for the day. She requested samples of any specific photos we like, a list of required shots (e.g., family groupings), and for us to bring certain items so she could photograph them (e.g., invitations). She then provided us with a schedule to make sure we achieved this. I was super relaxed going into the day knowing Ramona was on top of it. The day came, and she was AMAZING to work with. My husband and I are not especially comfortable in front of a camera, but Ramona was helpful and understanding about that. She was confident and directive to make sure we weren't wasting time on bad photos (I've seen the opposite once when I was in a wedding). She arrived on time (I've also seen a photographer be late!), and needed little-to-no direction when it came to tackling the "details." She didn't miss a beat. I can't say enough about Ramona!! We have now received our photos and are so pleased. We're not at all surprised that we love the photos - working with her was amazing every step of the way.
    We also booked Video through Jolie. This turned out really great, but wasn't quite as smooth. We were contacted by our videographer the week of the wedding, and he asked us to fill out a form which we did. On the day of the wedding, this was NOT our videographer. However, we got the pleasure of working with COREY HENDERSON. He was very friendly, and I saw him catch little moments without missing the big picture. He was fastidious - making sure he didn't miss the key moments, connecting with someone (thankfully not me!) so he wouldn't miss our entrance, or champagne toast, etc. We have not yet received our video but I am certain it will be excellent. I also appreciated that Ramona and Corey also communicated well with each other. We had many excellent providers for our wedding, but they were both stars! I absolutely recommend working with Jolie and if possible, get Ramona and Corey! I have actually ALREADY recommended them and will continue to do so.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/01/2019

We had such an amazing experience with Jolie Images!

Jolie Images was amazing!!! Jovan was our point person and he was never anything but great and reliable from the moment we booked Jolie Images. He helped us out several times, and we really appreciate it.

On our wedding day, our main photographer was Maks and my husband and I were beyond impressed with him. He is so good at what he does! We saw just a few pics he had taken after he elaborately set up a few shots, and they were stunning. Not only that, but he was really funny and got along so well with my bridal party. Maks made them laugh throughout the day, and all my bridesmaids kept mentioning how much they liked him.

Agata was our second shooter and she too was amazing! She was so positive the entire day and anytime she wasn't photographing us, she was running around taking pictures of every little wedding detail. That was so appreciated.

There is definitely a reason Jolie Images has such great reviews. They are all so good at what they do and incredibly affordable. I would HIGHLY recommend them since we had such a great experience.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Steve

Steve · Married on 06/01/2019

Very Helpful Photographers

We chose Jolie after reviewing several possible photography options. We had a large wedding - bridal party of 20, with 300 guests on June 1st. One concern we had was being able to meet with our primary photographer ahead of time, so we also booked an engagement session with our primary photographer, Sergio. This was an option they offered which would let us see our photographer's work ahead of time for us beyond just the portfolio. We were very pleased with our engagement session several months ago, and the service we received on the day of the wedding from our photographers and videographer. Obviously we haven't seen the final product yet, but the early samples we saw from the cameras looked great. Sergio and Dennis were great to work with and helped keep things moving, getting all the shots we requested as well as coming up with others along the way on their own. So far, our experience has been very positive. Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • LaShanna

Lashanna Bellas · Married on 05/26/2019

Detailed and Professional

From our first visit/consultation with Jolie Images, we were confident that we made the right choice. Our wedding day and moments were captured by Ramona Padurean-Vinesar in the most beautiful way. So many beautiful shots were taken and we weren't even aware she was around. Her attention to detail is one of the reasons I enjoyed her style.
    I would definitely recommend Jolie Images and Ramona Padurean-Vinesar for your photography and videography needs.

Jolie Images Photography & Video 16
    Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Stilp · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Ramona did such a fantastic job on our wedding day. She did a great job directing the bridal party for all the shots. The photos are absolutely breathtaking. I highly recommend Ramona.

Jolie Images Photography & Video 17
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 22
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Jen · Married on 05/11/2019

Made the wedding!!

Jolie images is very affordable and you get all you need for your wedding day. We had Max as the photographer this past Saturday. He introduced himself with a giant smile on his face and explained exactly what was going to be happening. I haven’t obviously seen the photos, but just in the locations and placement he was putting us in I know they will be fantastic. He pays attention to all the details, but is super quick about it. He was the photographer I always wished I would have. He had a great personality and made people laugh. I highly highly recommend Max to work your next photo shoot or wedding!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Austin Klinker · Married on 05/04/2019

Great photographers!

Jolie was great to work with. We were able to call in the package we wanted and then in the week leading up to the wedding we got a call from the photographer to make sure we were all on the same page. Serge was easy to get along with and made sure he knew what sort of pictures were important to us. The day-of, he arrived on time and jumped right in. He worked the crowd really well and was able to get some amazing pictures. We received our touched-up pictures a couple weeks later and they all looked great! We are very happy with the how helpful and friendly everyone was and the results were fantastic!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 04/27/2019

Impressive Service and Gorgeous Photos

My experience with Jolie Images was great! We got married on April 27, 2019 and a week before our wedding we received our phone call from the photographer, Ramona...more than impressed with her! Super friendly and professional and answered quickly with any questions I had. She welcomed my “must have” photo list I put together and most of the time I didn’t even notice her there. Ramona was patient and willing to take pictures even outside in our April snow storm! Before our pictures were ready, Ramona sent me an email letting me know that our photos would be ready soon along with a few “sample” pictures and were they gorgeous, it made us so excited to see what else she captured! Let me tell you she took so many fantastic shots and captured all the special moments I didn’t even know were happening. For the quality work, you can’t beat the reasonable and flexible package choices. I would highly recommend Jolie Images for your most special day!

Jolie Images Photography & Video 23
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 24
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 25
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 26
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 27
    Sent on 07/06/2019

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2019

Loved them!

Our photographer was absolutely amazing!! Max cared about ensuring he captured every moment. It is a little nerve wrecking not knowing who you will work with until the week of, but for the price and the value of the images I received it can't be beat and was so worth the nerves. Thank you Jolie Images!

Jolie Images Photography & Video 28
    Jolie Images Photography & Video 29
    Sent on 05/18/2019

Breeanna · Married on 03/16/2019

Great experience!

Great staff at Jolie Images! They brought genuine, positive energy to our wedding.

Our photographer, Sergio Nastenko, has a friendly, patient, professional presence that made us all feel very comfortable with the suggestions and direction he gave. He also did a great job listening to us when we had specific requests!

Our videographer was a pleasure to work with as well. Karen was so smooth about recording throughout the evening! We were nervous that a videographer would be distracting but this wasn’t the case at all.

We would definitely book with them again and are more than excited to see the final products!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing photographer

AMAZING - We used Daniel P for our wedding this past weekend at the Seville and words cannot express how great-full I am. Our wedding coordinator for the Seville was pretty absent most of the time and he stepped up and made sure everything was running smoothly and on schedule, He had a ton of great ideas for photos and everyone was complimenting how outgoing and genuine he was. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Kiara Meza · Married on 12/30/2018

Jolie Images is the BEST Hands down!

We ABSOLUTELY loved our wedding team from Jolie. The Photographer ,Greg D, was so warming and attentive and his shots were amazing! He took shots that my husband and I never thought to mention. He was very accommodating with a very last minute change. I can't say enough about him. Our Videographer, Randy, was amazing too! He was very sweet and attentive as well. He blended in with the crowd so I am sure that he got some amazing video footage as well. I would recommend Jolie images over and over and over again! the experience was amazing! Great pricing, great customer service and a great team of photographers and videographers! THANK YOU ALL so much for capturing these moments for us on one of the most important days of our lives! :-)

**Special thanks to Nicole and Jovan for their constant communication as well!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Susan oshea · Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful Company

We had a wonderful photographer David on our wedding day. He was so out going and very down to earth. Very easy to work with and helped make our day even more wonderful. I would recommend Jolie Images for any event you are having.

Sent on 02/13/2019