Jolene Leu Photography Reviews

4 | Springfield, OR

4 Reviews for Jolene Leu Photography

Janice · Married on 10/04/2015

Jolene is a talented photographer who has an easy-going and laid-back attitude. Don't let her chill attitude fool you. She is very polite and professional and is a consummate photographer. Because her prices are reasonable, some think that indicates inexperience. That is far from the case. She is very talented and a dream to work with.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Tia · Married on 09/13/2014

Jolene was great to work with, she was very nice and always professional. My husband and I are very happy with the way our engagement and wedding photos turned out.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Donna · Married on 03/09/2013

She put up with me being a cranky bride. I didn't want to get ready till the last minute. People were in and out. There were moments of caos and she dealt with everything professionally. She listened to everything I said I wanted in pictures and made them happen. I told her there would come a point where I would say enough is enough she talked me into a few last pics. Which happen to be my favorite. Reasonably priced highly recommended.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Lori · Married on 08/13/2011

Jolene Leu was the photographer for my wedding and I honestly could not have found anyone better! She took a wide variety of photographs from start to finish and the selection we had to chose from was vast. She did a fantastic job of capturing every moment from getting ready, the complete ceremony, all our friends and family, the toast, the garter toss, the bouquet toss, the cake cutting, the toast.... needless to say, she didn't miss a photo opp.

Jolene put amazing touches on particularly special photos and also created the most wonderful keepsake book I could ask for. And, to top it all off her prices were well within my budget.

If I had the chance to do my whole wedding over again, my choice of photographer would be the same. Jolene, you did an absolutely stupendous job and I would recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 01/29/2012