61 Reviews for Joielle www.shopjoielle.com

I'll be honest, I was a little weary to use an online retailer for my bridesmaid dresses. After vetting out Joielle's reviews, I gained confidence and can say that they were terrific to work with. Their pricing was unbeatable by any bridal shop. All of six of my Watters dresses came in on time (even early) and were perfect. I also ordered a separate dress for myself from Joielle. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was very happy I went through Joielle! The representatives I worked with were helpful (and patient! which is so important in the process!) I felt good about the quality and selection for the bridesmaids and felt like I got a good deal which was important to me given all the expenses one incurs as a bridesmaid!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The Bridesmaid dresses means more to me than you will ever know. I recently lost my sister to a drug overdose who was one of my bridesmaids. The last picture we took together was her in that dress, and I am forever grateful. It fit her so beautifully, and after she passed I was able to keep it. I will forever cherish that dress.

Profile Picture Daniela, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a great experience with Joielle that when it came time for my sister's wedding, I organized our bridesmaids dresses through them as well! It was quick and easy to order the dresses. Most notably, customer service is incredibly responsive and was able to help me with dress choices when I found out one of my bridesmaids was pregnant. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/3/16, 1 Review

Super helpful
Quick delivery
Wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture User6433298, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This site provided beautiful dresses, helpful and quick responses, and an overall stree-free dress buying experience!

Profile Picture User6910203, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My bridesmaid dresses were beyond wonderful! It was so easy to order and have them shipped out. The team were great in answering any questions I had. The quality was so great. I loved the service and product.

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a fantastic experience working with Joielle! I honestly was having such a difficult time finding the bridesmaids dresses that I wanted in an affordable price range in the beautiful red shade I desired. I didn’t want any of my ladies to have to break the bank for a dress they may only wear once. I wanted multiple color options and the ability to have one color ribbon for my bridesmaids and another for my two sisters who were my Maids of Honor. The ability to custom design, flexibility with timing and friendly and easy communications made my experience stress-free and wonderful. I got a great sample in advance that my ladies were able to try on, and every time they communicated with the women at Joielle, they were extremely helpful. It was easier than an in-store experience without the hassel and I am SO happy that I went with the company. THANK YOU for making my life during wedding planning that little bit less challenging and helping me make a difficult decision, easier.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience working with Joielle! They were easy to communicate with and extremely flexible. The online ordering system was well organized and easy to use. My girls just loved their dresses. They all arrived earlier than expected and each ended up saving about $60 compared to ordering from the bridal boutique! I would definitely recommend Joielle to every bride!

Profile Picture jenna, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Joielle is a FANTASTIC vendor for bridesmaids dresses!! All six of my bridesmaids dresses came much earlier than we had originally anticipated and the colors looked fantastic! Each of my bridesmaids used a Dessy dress with the same fabric, but different design and they came out beautifully.

Tammy was extremely accommodating when one of my bridesmaids needed some extra fabric for her dress. The extra fabric was ordered quickly, and the dress was ready with plenty of time for the wedding.

I have recommended Joielle to several friends and would definitely look to use them again!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I couldn't be happier with Joielle. The dress is beautiful and fits perfectly. It shipped several weeks earlier than expected and arrived the following day. The dress was approximately $50 cheaper than in bridal shops near me. Joielle provided helpful and informative e-mail updates (when my dress shipped, etc.). I will definitely recommend to friends and buy from them again in the future.

Profile Picture Eve, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The bridesmaid dresses I had my bridesmaids order were exactly the color (choosing from the color swatch) I requested so that was not a surprise. They were also the best quality for the money I was aiming to spend on bridesmaid dresses. It is stressful to ask your friends to pay a bunch of money but I also did not want anything that made my wedding look "cheap". This company was also offered me a fair discount that all 10 bridesmaids could benefit from. That was a huge deal to me as well. This is a solid site and shipped the dresses exactly when they said they would. Timing was not an issue.

Profile Picture Summer Sanford, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Tammy from Shop Joielle was incredible, so so so easy to deal with and really helped me out so much. My situation was a little odd where my Mum was flying over to America from New Zealand for a holiday and Tammy managed to get the dresses delivered to my Mum on the exact dates she was in San Francisco and the dresses are great, we had a 5 day window when Mum was in San Fran so worked out really well. We purchased 2 full length dessy dresses for my bridesmaids. The prices were amazing and the service was excellent, Tammy was great at advising of sizing and keeping in touch me throughout the process to let me know that everything was on track. So hard to find people like this is the wedding industry at times and it is so nice to find someone so willing to help.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The team at Joielle is amazing! My favorite part was how responsive and seamless it was! We found our dresses for $100 less than in a retail boutique and I was so happy to help my bridesmaids save so much money on their dresses. Everything was easy and the team at Joielle were easy to work with and really want to accommodate and give us the best customer service and price. Our dresses came earlier than expected and were exactly what we saw on their website and in stores. We are very grateful for the team at Joielle!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I fell in love with a Dessy bridesmaid dress pretty early on in my wedding planning process, but all of the typical bridal stores were charging over $300 for them. I just couldn't ask my friends and family to spend that much, so I searched and searched, hoping to find something else that I loved just as much. I never did find anything in just the right style and color to beat out that original Dessy dress, but fortunately, I DID find Joielle. They had the Dessy style I was looking for and, with the 10% discount for more than 4 bridesmaids, the dress was more than $100 cheaper than in other stores. Even better: their online ordering system made coordinating all of my out-of-town bridesmaids a total breeze. I had a lot of bridesmaids and more than half of them live out of state, so getting everyone together to get measured, to pay deposits, to get alterations, etc. would have been a nightmare at a traditional store where they make you do everything in person and all in one place. But the staff at Joielle were unbelievably helpful - they coordinated my whole order, helped my bridesmaids figure out exactly what size they would need, and shipped the dresses directly to their doors with plenty of time to get alterations done at places that were local to them. Thanks to Joielle, I was able to pick the dresses I loved without feeling totally guilty, and my bridesmaids were able to order them quickly and painlessly. I would recommend Joielle to any bride!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Highly recommend Joielle as a wedding vendor. They were flexible, dependable, reasonably-priced and very professional. I had 6 bridesmaids wearing After Six style #6639 in 3 different colors. Joielle offered a discount for a group package and allowed each of the girls to purchase their own dress with a coupon code. A few of the girls needed some extra time to purchase and after a quick email, the deadline was extended without any issues. One of my bridesmaids bought the dress before the deadline was extended. A few days later after I let them know her dress was part of the group purchase, and her credit card was reimbursed the discount the very next day! All of the dresses were the perfect shade and arrived extra early so there was plenty of time for hem alterations. And lastly, all of my bridesmaids sincerely loved their dresses so I could not be happier with my choice. I chose Joielle because the reviews claimed great service and I definitely was not disappointed.

Profile Picture L, 5/17/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

So great to work with! The website was very easy to navigate, and my bridesmaids' dresses were beautiful.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/13/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Joielle is truly a wonderful company to work with. I am beyond pleased with the service I received.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing and so easy to do business with. I am based in Sydney, Australia and I had a fantastic experience buying my bridesmaid dresses. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3789155, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Joielle was fabulous! They answered all of my questions so quickly and also helped my bridesmaids who were spread all over the country. Their prices are also less expensive than a bridal salon. My bridesmaids really appreciated that part too. They spend so much as it is. Quality of dresses (mine wore Alfred Sung) were perfect. Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Highly recommend working with Joielle. All of my bridesmaids live in different cities, so getting together for a traditional dress fitting was out of the question. Joielle made the process so easy, and we really appreciated the group discount. Everything arrived on time and the girls were stunning.

Profile Picture Courtney-Rose, 8/18/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Joielle went above and beyond to make sure that I received the dresses that I wanted. At first I had picked out a dress that I really loved for my girls to wear, however the designer of the dress discontinued the dress in the color I had wanted (this was NOT Joielle's fault at all). They sweetly apologized and covered the cost of the difference when I picked a more expensive dress for my girls to buy. And it turned out that the new dress was even BETTER than the original dress I had chosen. During the entire process, Joielle's customer service communicated so well and in such a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend Joielle to all brides looking for high quality beautiful dresses!

Profile Picture Hope, 7/19/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies at Joielle were absolutely wonderful. They were so helpful and so very attentive to our every need for my bridesmaids and flowergirl.
I was so happy with their services I recommended several people right away and I know that they were very pleased as well.

Profile Picture Fara, 4/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was so impressed with the service from this company! I didn't have any questions about my bridesmaid dress order, so I didn't have the need to contact them and can't comment on that aspect of their service (although everyone else here seems ecstatic about it!). However, my entire purchase went smoothly from start to finish, and I was really pleased with the email updates throughout the process. My dress was even finished and shipped almost two weeks earlier than expected. The hand-written note was an absolutely lovely personal touch. I'd definitely recommend Joielle, and I wish needed to order more things from them, myself!

Profile Picture User3084687, 2+ years ago, 1 Review