John Gandy Events Reviews

410 | Tallahassee, FL

410 Reviews for John Gandy Events

Steven · Married on 11/04/2017

John Gandy events is the only way to go when it comes to planning any type of event! John Gandy did an absolute stunning job on our wedding at Sugar Hill barn. His staff was great with all of our wedding party. I lost count from all the people that told me how amazing everything was on our big day.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Ann · Married on 11/04/2017

From the Rehearsal Dinner to the big day - The Wedding Day - the John Gandy Team had every detail covered from the planning, design, and layout. The cigar bar, s’mores bar, photo booth, and custom made Mr. and Mrs. Rhodes pillow were all a hit. The Bog Day was a fairy tale wedding and reception. No one will ever forget Steven and Mandy's special day. All of their family and friends will talk about their wedding day for years to come. I cannot even count how many of the guests told us how beautiful, awesome and perfect the entire Wedding Weekend was. The guests have told me repeatedly, how much fun they had and it was the best wedding they had ever attended. A fun time was had by all. The JGE team you are the best! Thank you for everything you did for Mr. and Mrs. Steven Rhodes.

Sent on 11/27/2017

J. Taylor · Married on 10/21/2017

The minor things you may not think of John and his team will take care of in addition to everything else. Just picking out the nicest venue or menu isn’t enough. Coordination and having everything come together on the day of is priceless.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Brooke · Married on 10/21/2017

Everything ran so smoothly with John Gandy and his team there!

Sent on 11/07/2017

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our team. You were a stunning bride, Congratulations!

Linda · Married on 10/21/2017

Exceptional service! I was able to enjoy my daughter's wedding without worrying about details! The JGE team is awesome in every way!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Mandy · Married on 10/21/2017

John Gandy Events was amazing to work with! Every vision and dream my Fiancé and I had for our wedding was brought to life. The JGE team made it a stress free and beautiful day for us and we could not be more thankful! Truly the best!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jessicagrace · Married on 08/26/2017

John and his team are the absolute best! He made planning and the day of my wedding so easy and flawless. Originally we planned to have my reception outside, but due to weather his team came up with plan B. His creativity and how he flipped The Southwood House was amazing! If you are thinking about using him do it! You won't regret it! Thank you John for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Kellie · Married on 07/15/2017

John Gandy Events created a dreamy, magical jaw dropping wedding for our daughter, Katie and her husband, Charlie. The Gandy Team are all very professional, know exactly what they are doing, give suggestions, anticipate and ensure that the bride and groom, parents, family and guests have the best experience! I highly recommend John Gandy Events!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Katie · Married on 07/15/2017

John Gandy Events made our big day a phenomenal, magical, beautiful wedding celebration. My husband, family, guest and I were absolutely blown away at the beautiful wedding, we were all stunned! They are simply the absolute best.

Sent on 07/23/2017

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you and your family!

Vickie · Married on 06/10/2017

Our experience with John Gandy Events was nothing short of amazing!!! From our initial visit to onsite for the wedding, John was absolutely incredible! What he has to offer in terms of inventory, combined with the Gandy touch to every detail and his and his team's creativity, ultimately created pure magic for my daughter's wedding! We could not have been more pleased and will recommend John Gandy Events at every opportunity!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2017

Sent on 10/31/2017

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! Loved loved working with you both on this design!

Erika · Married on 06/09/2017

Hiring John was by far the best decision that we made in planning the wedding. His team was SO incredibly helpful and responsive. They truly made our day the best ever and it wouldn’t have even come close if it weren’t for him and his team! It’s all about the details!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Paige · Married on 05/13/2017

From day 1 of being engaged, I began to hear the name "John Gandy Events." We could not have asked for a better wedding planner to have been a part of our day. The planning process was so easy because he had everything in one place, The Warehouse! I know I benefitted from the quick responses to emails, because I sent a lot, and always wanted to know what was going on. As an organized person myself, it was so nice to see how well-run the business is, and it was evident in my wedding day. I was able to walk into the reception before it filled with my family and friends, and that was the best decision! Seeing that place decorated with the exact detail I requested was truly amazing. I could not have asked for a better wedding day and will always recommend John Gandy Events to future brides!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Betsy · Married on 05/06/2017

Hiring John Gandy will make your event more fun and easy to plan than you can imagine. And the results will be spectacular. Working with John gives to access to all the best vendors and beautiful furnishings, linens and so many other details that make for such a special day! He and his staff are so nice to work with and make everything run flawlessly! Working with John is the way to go!,

Sent on 05/09/2017

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! Loved working with you and Handley on such a beautiful and unique wedding! Congratulations!

Tonya · Married on 04/15/2017

John Gandy Events is worth EVERY penny! His team is supportive, responsive, and above all - professional! We had a few last minute hick-ups... (Cake vendor issues and not having our guest book!) John and his team worked these bumps out for us without us having to ask. At first my father was a little unsure on the whole wedding planner idea but was signing John Gandy's praises after our rehearsal meeting. Thank you John, Janice, Emily & Troy for ensuring such a beautiful and stress free process!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Jo · Married on 03/25/2017

I would never do a wedding without John Gandy Events!! From the time our daughter got engaged, she had a vision to get married in our backyard. I have NO vision and couldn't quite imagine how we would pull it off. JG knew all the right vendors. He and his team transformed our yard into a magical wedding venue. His staff is amazing and right on top of every detail. Some friends had used them for their daughter's wedding and they told me "on the wedding day, you don't even have to think about anything, they take care of every detail" and they were right. Huge thanks to Troy, Janice & Juli who were my right hands that day. (There were probably others whose name I missed.). Jo M.- Mother of the Bride. Wedding: 3/25/17

Sent on 03/29/2017

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved every detail of this fabulous Southern wedding!

Patricia · Married on 03/25/2017

John Gandy Events is the only wedding planner to contract if you are seeking a professional team to take your vision, give honest advice, show kindness and compassion and create an amazingly beautiful experience. Every vendor he directed us to were just as kind and professional. I have had so many guests take the time to say this was the most beautiful wedding/reception they have ever witnessed. Utmost gratitude to John Gandy and his team of professionals.
    A very happy mother of the bride,
    Trish Fronauer

Sent on 03/27/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

5 stars doesn't seem like enough! John & his whole team are without a doubt the best in the business, our wedding was absolutely perfect, down to every little detail. They think of it ALL, they went above & beyond to make sure we were happy and didn't have to worry about a thing. I wish we could do it again this weekend!

Sent on 03/28/2017

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! Loved designing with you!

Emily · Married on 03/25/2017

My high school sweetheart and I came to John Gandy with no idea of what we wanted for our wedding. We knew a color scheme and that was about it. He took our limited input and created the most beautiful wedding we could have ever hoped for. Every single guest told us how the wedding was like a wonderland, a fairytale, the best wedding they had EVER been to, and more. We're still hearing compliments two months later! John Gandy's team was incredible! Planning this wedding was almost too easy for us! When we wanted to sample cakes, they made cake appear! When we wanted to try a caterer, they made it happen! All we had to do was make final decisions! On the wedding day they were by our sides the entire time, making sure we had everything we needed. If there was an issue, it was fixed before we knew about it. As we left the reception my husband turned to me and said, "let's do this again next weekend!" I couldn't believe it! When you work with John Gandy Events you will have the BEST time planning the most incredible event you will EVER host.

Sent on 05/04/2017

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved working with you and your Mother so much, it was such a beautiful wedding day!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/18/2017

John and his team were amazing to work with. We came into John's office for the first meeting feeling overwhelmed and after ten minutes we immediately felt like he was going to take care of everything and make it great. I legitimately got worried a few times throughout the process because I didn't feel like I was doing enough! John and his team will get you set up with the best vendors and make sure your big day is a success. They pulled together all of the details on wedding day, making sure everything looked spectacular, but more importantly, we did not have to worry about ANY of the logistics. All we had to do was enjoy!

Sent on 02/22/2017

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you and Will. It was so beautiful! Congratulations!

Michelle · Married on 03/18/2017

John and his staff are on top of their game and such great people! They went above and beyond, made our wedding beautiful, and handled all of the difficult details. If you're recently engaged, definitely reach out to John Gandy to help plan your special day, you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/21/2017

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We had so much fun working with you and Chad!

Jane · Married on 03/18/2017

Imagine this! It's early September 2016. The bride's parents live in South Florida and drive to Tallahassee to plan a March 2017 wedding. Hurricane Hermione messes up our plans, but John Gandy meets us at his warehouse anyway, on a hot Sunday morning and shows us what he has available for decor. We walk through the warehouse with flashlights. And we come up with a plan for what we need. Several emails later, we agree on a signed contract. A few final details come up in the last days before the wedding and all questions are handled quickly and professionally.

Fast forward to 5 p.m. on March 18th 2017, and the decor details at Mission St. Luis were perfect. We were delighted with the decor and the value for money from JohnGandyEvents.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Emma · Married on 02/25/2017

The best team a bride and her family could ask for. Patient, kind, professional, and BRILLIANT. Thank you JGE team for making the process and most special day of my life genuinely fun and stress free. Our family and friends left our wedding feeling like they were celebrities. I loved every moment of it because of you all. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 03/25/2017

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you and your team! It was so beautiful and we were so happy to be included.

Karen · Married on 02/25/2017

Wonderful team and terrific event!!

Sent on 12/12/2017
  • W

Will · Married on 02/18/2017

John Gandy and his team did such an amazing job on our wedding. They were essential in both the planning and execution of what turned out to be one of the best days of our lives. All of our guests loved the decor, food, and everything else John Gandy events helped us pick out. Having the help of such a great team really took the stress out of planning and, especially, out of the day of the ceremony. We are so thankful to the, and cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 02/21/2017

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank yo so much! What a beautiful wedding.. Congratulations!