John Schnack Photography Reviews

John Schnack Photography 5
  • Amanda

Amanda Youngblood · Married on 09/02/2018

Next Level Wedding Photography

John of John Schnack Photography was everything we hoped for in a wedding photographer. Beyond talented, charismatic, and easy-going, he made our day stress-free and fun! He was very professional and flexible with our needs. He was organized and timely too. The photos came within weeks of the wedding and they were artistic, editorial and sophisticated - perfect for the sartorial couple we are. We would hire him again in a heartbeat and would strongly recommend his services to anyone.

John Schnack Photography 6
    John Schnack Photography 18
    John Schnack Photography 19
    Sent on 12/31/2018

A · Married on 09/09/2017

John is an amazing photographer! He photographed our engagement session as well as our big day. I cannot recommend him enough.

I reached out to him through his website and he emailed us right away to schedule a telephone conference. Everything (payments, pictures, etc.) is done through his website/honeybook—when planning a wedding and trying to keep track of a lot of different payments, it makes life so much easier.

John is truly an artist and is extremely professional. We received our wedding pictures in 10 DAYS!! They are all so beautiful. Family and friends keep saying how amazing our photos are; that they “belong in a magazine.” They truly do.

Thank you John!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Matt · Married on 04/23/2016

We hired John after he was recommended by our wedding planner. From start to finish he was friendly, attentive, and very responsive. He replied to all my questions promptly, tailored the shoots to our vision, his website works PERFECTLY (payments, photos, everything was easy and quick), and he was lighting fast with both the engagement and wedding photos. Our wedding seemed to go by so fast, the very next day it just seemed like a happy blur. When I got the pictures, I spent HOURS laughing, crying, and truly enjoying more moments from the wedding than I'd been able to do on the actual day. He did a BEAUTIFUL job, and the memories he captured have added so much to our special day for me. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Was extremely professional. Gave good instruction and took feedback extremely well. Always wanted to make us feel comfortable. Just got the photos back from the wedding. We're both very happy with the results. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 04/18/2016