John Gallagher Wedding & Special Event Entertainment - Erie, PA Reviews

109 | Erie, PA

109 Reviews for John Gallagher Wedding & Special Event Entertainment - Erie, PA

1 User photo

Ryan · Married on 06/07/2013

John was a great DJ. Easy to work with, and rolled with whatever we threw at him! Great music and the uplighting was wonderful as well!

Highest recommendation if you are in the tri-state area!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2013

We loved John! He helped us stay organized and on track through out the whole stressful process! Oh and was a great dj the night of!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Erica · Married on 05/18/2013

Did such an amazing job with every detail of the reception. Everyone had a blast :)

Sent on 05/27/2013

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2013

John is awesome! He is always professional, willing to please the client, organized, and flexible. My husband and I were beyond impressed with his services during our wedding. Friends and family would request songs and he would accommodate those wants as soon as possible. The uplighting is wonderful it added the perfect amount of soft light that set a romantic feel to our venue. Best part about the lighting, it's wireless. Thank you so much John for adding the perfect touches and wonderful music for our wedding. Toby & Danielle

Sent on 05/17/2013

Bethany · Married on 04/27/2013

John was the perfect DJ for our fairy tale wedding! He is great at reading the crowd and playing to their tastes. We absolutely loved that he included our love story!! I recommend John Gallagher for any entertainment service! He is worth every cent, and really goes above and beyond!!!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Christopher · Married on 12/15/2012

John Gallagher is by far one of the most detail oriented DJ's that I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing at a wedding event. He is a DJ that becomes involved and takes a personal vested interest into your event. He also knows how to tailor his music and personality to the crowd with which he is working. If you want a truly magical night that you will remember for the rest of your life then John Gallagher is without a doubt your DJ. Thank You John for everything!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Philip · Married on 11/17/2012

John Gallagher was the best–Friendly, professional, and entertaining.

John accommodated every request, providing music, lighting, and a projector for showing pictures during the reception. The music volume was perfect–loud enough for a great time on the dance floor, but allowing simultaneous conversation. The equipment was portable with high quality sound. Music emanated throughout the room so evenly that you could not even tell where the speakers were located. Prior to the event we noticed that John became very attuned to our needs having many creative ideas to assist when needed. John’s confident and professional attitude assured us that everything was going to be just right, and it was.

John was set up before we arrived, checked to see if there were requests or changes, and made seamless adaptations as necessary to accommodate the mood. John checked with us throughout the evening keeping the entire event flowing smoothly–nonchalantly reminding us of upcoming events such as; cake cutting, first dance, and toasts.

My wife Betsey and I have the highest of recommendations for John.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Lindsay · Married on 10/27/2012

John was a great DJ for our wedding. One of the most important parts of the reception is the music and dancing and, thanks to John, there was no shortage of partying on the dance floor! He made one of the most special days of our lives one we and our guests will remember forever!

Sent on 11/16/2012

DJ John was wonderful! He accepted all of our strange requests and rolled with the changes when our best man wanted to move his toast after dinner and add a song to the toast! Thank you so much for making this such a great night!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Bill · Married on 09/22/2012

John Gallgher was a pleasure to work with and made the reception musically seamless. He played music for everyone and managed to get almost everyone up and out there to dance. Having John as our DJ was an easy decision from the moment we first met with him and the perfect decision every day after that.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Amy · Married on 09/14/2012

To anyone looking for a DJ in the area--you will NOT be disappointed with John Gallagher. He was definitely the easiest part of planning a wedding from out of state. He was the most professional person I encountered of the wedding vendors in the area and he perfectly tied EVERY aspect of the night together beautifully. Besides the location (and maybe the food), all of my guests keep raving about the DJ!

Believe me folks, he is the best DJ around. I am somewhat picky and if I'm saying it, it means a lot. Do yourself a favor brides (or grooms for that matter), make it easy on yourself, and pick John. There will be a million other things to worry about. Your DJ doesn't have to be one of them.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2012

DJ John Gallagher is a true professional. He did a wonderful job leading up to the wedding making sure that we were on the same page. His client website is great and allows you to keep track of every little detail. He is very organized and detail oriented. He also provided lighting at our reception that was perfect. It really helped complete our reception. He even made sure the day of that we were having a good time and that everything was to our liking. If you want someone who truly cares about you and not just your money, then John Gallagher is definitely the choice for you. My wife and I would recommend him to anyone for any event.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2012

John did an amazing job at our wedding! He announced every major event happening throughout the night and really kept the crowd involved! We would recommend him to anyone looking to have a stress-free wedding....

Sent on 09/03/2012

Ellie · Married on 07/20/2012

I would recommend John Gallagher to anyone! He was so wonderful to work with, and so many people at our wedding commented on how great of a job he did! He was excellent!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Allison · Married on 07/14/2012

I will tell everyone I know to book with John. Professional, flexible, and completely exceeded my expectations. I had the perfect wedding day, and part of that is thanks to John's excellence. He cares about you and the experience you and your guests have, it is personal to him and that really makes a difference.

Sent on 07/24/2012

John is amazing and works with you to get what you want. Very personable and out to make your day wonderful. He sure helped make our day a day to remember ♥.

Sent on 06/24/2012

Katie · Married on 02/18/2012

John Gallagher was the best DJ ever. He played all good songs through the night and kept the party going. He was very professional and always got back to me right away whenever I needed to contact him. He made sure my entire reception ran smoothly and went above and beyond typical DJ services- read our love story and even gave us a nice printed copy to take home. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/26/2012

Gary · Married on 09/24/2011

I cannot say enough good things about John Gallagher. From beginning to end John was professional and courteous to myself and my bride. John was quick to respond to our every correspondence, which made the day itself go by effortlessly. John was incredibly helpful and knowledgable about the planning process, also helping us with suggestions with other services that we would be needing for our special day. You can tell that he really enjoys what he does, and it shines through in his work. He comes highly recommended.

Sent on 09/26/2011

Cynthia · Married on 09/17/2011

John Gallagher did a sensational job at our daughter's wedding. He is a true professional. He is a great entertainer and knows how to get the guests involved in the happiness and fun. He made the celebration wonderful. He worked with us and also is very kind. I would recommend him for any type of celebration. Thank you John for a great job!!!! Cindy and Jeff Anderson

Sent on 09/20/2011

Corie · Married on 08/20/2011

Great Job!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Nicole · Married on 08/13/2011

We had a great time and everything went very smoothly with John as our Wedding guide during the big day :)

Sent on 11/04/2011

Melissa · Married on 07/30/2011

John Gallagher was an excellent DJ. He truly helped to capture exactly what my husband and I were looking for as far as entertainment at our reception. He honored requests and played music that entertained all guests. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/02/2011
  • W

wesley · Married on 05/07/2011

John did a very great job, And if i had to pick all over again, i would definitely pick john. Absolutely the best, easy to work with snd keeps the party rocking

Sent on 05/18/2011

Laura · Married on 10/01/2010

John was excellent and we couldnt have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 10/11/2010

Erin · Married on 09/04/2010

John did an GREAT job!! Everyone was dancing all night. He is sooo nice and have nothing but wonderful things to say about him :)

Sent on 09/19/2010