John Dziekan Photography Reviews

3 | Batavia, IL

3 Reviews for John Dziekan Photography

John · Married on 06/23/2012

I think the easiest way to sum up our experience with John Dziekan photography was flawless. The team did an amazing job throughout the ceremony and reception, and the final picture quality was everything we were expecting and more. We would highly recommend them if you are looking for quality photography.

Sent on 02/19/2013
  • W

Warren · Married on 07/05/2008

John was so much fun to work with. He really knows what he is doing and has splendid ideas. We definatley got more than we paid for. All of the guests were so impressed with John and his crew. I wish the other vendors we used were half as good as John. He was there early, stayed late, and gave us more than we could imagine. Thank you so much John! I would highly recommend John to anyone. You won't have to worry about him or his professionalism or quality.

Sent on 09/16/2008

Brittany · Married on 06/20/2008

John Dziekan was an exceptional wedding photographer. John was just as excited and energetic as we were about our wedding photos. He was always friendly and had an overly positive attitude. He captured every single moment we could have ever wanted. He was quick, efficient, and ready to go at any time. John was very creative when it came to shot ideas and poses. He was capable of taking very professional portraits as well as fun, photojournalistic photographs. He started in the morning at my hair salon, and did not leave until we pulled away in our getaway car! He spent a lot of time trying to get the perfect photograph. Before the wedding day, he found out what time the sun set (to photograph us at the best time of day) and visited both our locations. I strongly recommend John Dziekan Photography to anyone who wants an excellent, friendly photographer and quality pictures. He truly made my day a ton of fun and completely carefree. I never had to ask "where's the photographer?" because John was always there to capture every moment, every smile, every kiss. I know our wedding day would not have been the same without him!

Sent on 07/04/2008