John Dudley & Entertain New England, Uplights, Photo Booth Reviews

44 | Beverly, MA

44 Reviews for John Dudley & Entertain New England, Uplights, Photo Booth

Erin · Married on 10/11/2014

John and his assistant did an amazing job at our wedding. He was flexible and open to our (extensive) music playlist. His assistant was great helping with the photobooth, as well. The guests had so much fun with that, and John sent us a link for ALL the photobooth pictures after. That was a blast to go through! John is extremely personable; I felt 100% confident going into our wedding day with him as the DJ because he reached out to contact us about a week or two before to confirm all the details we sent him. If you want a reliable, friendly, caring DJ, John is your man! Thank you, John!

Lynn · Married on 08/03/2014

John is amazing!! He planned to much to make our wedding perfect! He worked with us every step of the way, and was so patient with me when I was emailing him song changes 2 days before my wedding, or couldnt make a decision on what song we wanted to be introduced as. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire time, and because of him, ALL of our guests had the best time at our wedding! We love love love John!!

Mark · Married on 01/25/2014

John did everything that we asked, and so much more! He really got to know us and our personalities, and it showed in his performance. Everything that he played fit us and the general vibe of the Wedding perfectly.

John did an unbelievable job at our wedding. He was friendly, easy to work with and very professional. He listened to what we wanted and outperformed our expectations. It’s a month after our wedding and people are still raving about how great our DJ was. I highly recommend John and will absolutely use him again.

Working with DJ Dan and his team at our Mount Washington wedding was an absolute pleasure. To say we had a blast does not do his performance justice! Entertain New England not only provided our music, ceremony through reception, but hosted our crazy fun photo booth AND Dan shared his balloon art talent with my 8 year old daughter! He was a hit all the way around and his team was professional and incredibly friendly! We would absolutely recommend this team to anyone looking to have a good time!

Rick · Married on 09/14/2013

John was great from our first meeting up to our wedding day and beyond. Ultimately it came down to personality and comfort level with the DJ we were going to use. John sat down with us on our first meeting and we knew he was what we were looking for. He was able to read the spread of our guests and played a great mix to please everyone from cocktail hour up to the last dance.

His personality and organization mixed with his taste for the right music for the right crowd makes it easy for us to recommend him for any special event.

Alison & Rick

Kailey · Married on 08/17/2013

DJ John Dudley does not disappoint! He is a true professional and an absolutely great DJ. My husband and I selected him after reading other killer reviews and seeing some of the videos of other weddings he had done. We could not have been happier with this choice. Not only was John SUPER prompt and organized with his communications with us, he helped to keep everything in order on the big day and helped keep us on track with our timeline throughout the night. He played all the songs we wanted, was willing to stay for longer than expected, and even made sure that the bridal party was doing okay throughout the night. I could not have asked for a better wedding DJ - thank you for an amazing night, John!!

Best DJ ever! John is such an awesome person to work with and really made our wedding personal and super fun. He is attentive to details and goes above and beyond to make you feel like your wedding is the most important thing he has ever done. Thanks John!

Kate · Married on 07/20/2013

John did a great job of helping us organize the entire day. He talked with us multiple times about music selections and about reception flow so that our day went exactly as we had hoped. Our guests had a great time dancing to exactly the type of music we envisioned and, despite the summer heat, everyone had a blast well into the night.

Lesley · Married on 07/14/2013

John Dudley is an amazing DJ, MC, and all around great guy just as his ad says! He took the time to sit down with myself and my fiance and communicated very well before the wedding. He was laid back yet organized and made sure we had all our songs picked out for all the special moments during our weddding day. He allowed us to be as involved in picking songs as we wanted to, and i had a list for him which he played mixed with some of his own great suggestions as well. I can't say how happy we were with his services and i wouldn't hesitate to hire him in the future. His price was very reasonable too!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/30/2013

What an amazing DJ I highly recommend John he was so helpful very professional gave lots of great suggestions even joined us on the dance floor for a few of the group dances by the end I felt like I new John for a long time don't miss out on a great friendly down to earth DJ :)

We were very happy with John at our wedding and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. Prior to our wedding, John was very accommodating about when and where to schedule meetings. His wedding planning form was very thorough and covered all the details for our reception (bridal party introduction, special songs, type of music we like, what traditions we wanted to include/skip, the timeline, etc.). He reached out to the venue and our photographer to ensure that everyone was on the same page. The day of our wedding, John was nothing but professional. The music he played was great, and our guests had fun dancing the night away!

Bonnie · Married on 06/15/2013

I cannot say enough about John! I made a lot of changes at 11pm the night before the wedding and he came threw! He even text me the day of to check in becausr he knew how nervous i was.
    The entrance he helped me with was awesome he introduced my large wedding party of 11 bridesmaids and 11 groomsmen perfectly. I was late to my reception and he was there to calm my nerves with a big smile!
    We met twice and went over all the music we wanted and did not want. He was very patient with my crazy self!! I would 100% recommend John for DJ and lighting.

Also I must add I have a 7 year old who loves to dance. She was very happy with john and him taking all her requests!
    We look forward to working with john in the future for other events!

Kendra · Married on 06/02/2013

I can't compliment John Dudley enough about his DJ services! He came recommended to me by multiple friends and knew I had to contact him. From the first email to our wedding day John was nothing but professional and an absolute ball to work with! He was so easy to work with- from the handy wedding planner, to quick emails, to helping us with our song selections, John made us feel like we had been friends with him for years!

John took time to really get to know us and that reflected in each song choice he selected for us! He made sure that what we wanted played was played and that we were having the time of our lives at our wedding! He has a great display and fun lights to really engage people!

I can't rave enough about John! He is a sure thing when it comes to events and weddings!

• melanie

melanie · Married on 06/01/2013

John has a great personality who belongs in the entertainment business. He will respond promptly to your questions and offers this very helpful wedding planner to organize all the songs and announcements where they belong. Some DJ's have this big shot attitude, you won't find that here. He has a warm hearted, fun and out going personality that everyone will get along with. He even put my daughter's favorite song on our playlist on his own and she felt completely special when he played it at our wedding for us. He will let you customize things the way you want them. Very flexible and not pushy one bit. He sent me a list with plenty of example songs when I was lost in finding something. He also offers uplighting or a photo slideshow. Little extra touches all in one place.

I think John is going far in the DJ business. If you want someone with the personality your guests are going to enjoy then go with DJ John Dudley. I can't find one reason not too!

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2013

John did everything he could to make planning the music for our wedding stress free. We had a lot of different things going on right before the wedding and John worked around our schedules. The wedding day itself went off without any issues and all our guests had a great time dancing to all the song selections. Our venue was a theater so John was faced with some obstacles, but depsite this he managed to make our wedding perfect and extremely memorable.

Brittany · Married on 05/04/2013

Brides-to-be:

John is a phenomenal DJ and an unrivaled Master of Ceremonies who moonlights as a benevolent, personable philanthropist.

In short: his musical transitions were seamless, his song choices were spot on, and he tirelessly entertained guest(s) well through the night. He is responsible for the amazingly intimate up lighting and the guest-favorite photo montage. I thought I had developed a personal bias, but guests are still calling me for his contact information.

Hope this helps and CONGRATS BRIDES+GROOMS!

Brittany

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2013

John is an AMAZING DJ and absolutely wonderful to work with! He helped make our long distance wedding be fabulous! John paid attention to the needs and details we wanted for the entire night. He is very personable and wants to make you happy as it is your day! Our guests had a blast and he kepy everyone on the dance floor all night long, meeting the requests and needs of all! John was AWESOME and we highly recommend him for your wedding or any other special occasion you want to be a fabulous night!

Meghan · Married on 10/21/2012

After what felt like an exhaustive search--I seriously dragged my fiance to 3 or 4 wedding shows where we'd talk to dj's who we knew just were not the right fit for us--we thought we'd never find the perfect dj. All we wanted was someone professional and non-cheesey, within our pricerange who understood the type of reception we wanted. Finally, an acquaintance recommended John, and our problem was solved! We left our first meeting convinced that he was perfect. His attention to detail was excellent, and we felt that he truly listened to us and understood what we were looking for. He made us feel really comfortable, and we knew we were in great hands. John is extremely professional, and went out of his way to work with us so we'd have exactly the type of reception we wanted. John is such a nice and caring guy, and that truly came across in his work. He was so patient with me, and he always kept in touch as the planning went on. He was quite accommodating to our long requested song list (we had included a song request line on our rsvp's), and I can't think of a single song that he didn't play! He had our guests on the dance floor all night--exactly what we wanted. I must say, most dj's we talked to were not impressed with my love of Pearl Jam, but John truly seemed to embrace our choices! We received so many compliments from our guests on the music and how well it flowed from the cocktail hour, to dinner, to the dancing afterwards--my husband and I absolutely reccommend John to any of the brides and grooms out there in the Boston area searching for a fantastic dj!

• User2901913 · 2+ years ago

I would highly recommend DJ John Dudley.He was so easy to work with.I was very impressed with how quickly he responded to e-mails and how organized he was.I would absolutely refer DJ John Dudley to all my family and friends.

From our first meeting, John was attentive to our concerns. I was impressed with how professional he was - he sent me a summary of our initial meeting, which included notes about our wants and even how we met - it proved he had the attention to detail we needed. His pricing was very competitive and with the inclusion of a few stellar upgrades (using his wireless microphone for our Ceremony), we decided to hire him. From that point, John continued to be nothing but prompt and professional - he made contact with me (bride/planner) every few months to ensure I had what I needed from him at that given point of the planning process. A month before the wedding, we had our final few meetings via email, due to my crazy work schedule. He shared his vast music library and had us complete a worksheet about how we wanted to be announced, when, if we were doing a cake cutting, etc. Since we only met face to face once, I was a little nervous what our wedding night dance party would end up like, but John delivered - our guests did not leave the dance floor until it was time to go home. He followed our worksheet to a "T" - said all the right things, played all the right music. Things of note that I really appreciated from John on our wedding day: He showed up with plenty of time to get set up, met our caterer, and even wrangled an unruly Ceremony musician when my fiance and I could not deal with it. He was dressed in a nice suit & tie, had great appearance & presence - something I think is very desirable in a focal point on your big day. Although we had asked not to take requests, when there was a lull in our dance party (due to my lame music choices), he showed flexibility and understanding of our main goal (for guests to dance & have fun) and played great music the rest of the night. The bottom line: John is extremely professional, a joy to work with, prompt, poised, and works hard to understand your wedding vision - and then ensuring it is realized! I highly recommend him.

Alison · Married on 10/06/2012

John took the time to get to know us and what music we wanted and it showed. The whole night felt like he was reading our minds.

Marybeth · Married on 09/29/2012

I would highly recommend DJ John Dudley. He was very professional, and made sure not only our request were met but also my guest. He made it a great night of fun and dancing for everyone. He had great suggestions, and what I loved most about him is that he communicated with the other venders on his own to make sure everything was on time and ran smoothly. He was very organized and great to work with!! I absolutly will hire him again for other events and would most absolutly refer him to anyone who wants to have a great time and a memorable day!!

Karen · Married on 09/15/2012

John was amazing! From the first time we spoke on the phone thru the end of the event. He was nothing short of phenomenal.Friendly, courteous, reliable to a T, that when he was running late for our meeting a few days before the wedding and did not have my contact info on him, he had his wife call me to let me know, which was so appreciated! He had both my husband and I at ease from the start and delivered exactly what we had hoped for. I had wanted to have "different" or contemporary music playing for the bridal party and brides procession and the recession, that I really was not sure if it would work, and would translate. John assured me it would work and make it not only perfect but seemed effortless. John was recommended to me by a friend who is a wedding planner and I can not thank her enough for introducing us. Truly outstanding and a large part of why it was the most magical day of my life.

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2012

John was absolutely wonderful to work with!! From our first meeting up until the wedding, he was VERY helpful and always quick to respond to my inquiries. The music at the wedding was just perfect. He played the genres that we asked him to play as well as specific requests. Our dance floor was packed all night - both older and younger guests. I highly recommend John for your wedding or other important function!!