John and Colette photography & beauty Reviews

26 | Los Angeles, CA

26 Reviews for John and Colette photography & beauty

• Y

Cindy · Married on 06/13/2010

I really appreciate the work of John and Colette did in my wedding. They are great couple with professional attitude. They arrived earlier in order to get to know the whole place, wedding party and family members, which makes the whole photography process smoothly and comfortable.

And, they are not just professionals, but also act like families. I was about to cry when I heard my decoration person was late, and every one was waiting for my groom who was stucked on the freeway...the wedding is about to start in 3 hours, I totally freaked out and Colette was putting those pretty make up on me but I could not stop my tears...then Colette told me her story, and how she was not able to enjoy the whole thing because of unsettled concerns--She told me I need to be a pretty bride and enjoy every moment of my wedding no matter what happend. It really SAVED me. And she even encouraged me to write my hubby a note to comfort him....It turns out perfect and wonderful. It was the most beautiful day in my life. THANKS.

Cindy and Frank, Los Angeles,CA